Protecting one's lifestyle

tirepanted3

Re: Protecting one's lifestyle

Post by tirepanted3 »

Good heavens, that was painfully ridiculous. :lol: No offense, but I'm very glad you did not choose that ending. ;)

It's very interesting to see how other people interpret my characters, and if their views line up with my own. I can't promise if my stories will feature similar developments for Bridget and friends one way or another, but it's gotten me thinking about some future possibilities. And seeing them in this story helps contextualize whether I feel like this or that development would fit the characters in the long run. In any case, this was an effective and entertaining form of feedback for my work. :)
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Good heavens, that was painfully ridiculous. :lol: No offense, but I'm very glad you did not choose that ending. ;)
Painfully ridiculous. The expression is so spot-on... :lol:

Well, the story was supposed to be originally a huge April Fools, so... :lol:

Joke aside, that's three years in a row I miss an opportunity to do a real April Fools. One day... One day... :lol:
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

rufusluciusivan wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:28 am [
One thing is certain, if one day I try my hand again at writing your characters (or even a full-crossover), Sarah would be the perfect antagonist for Tina.

Maybe one day a collaborative story...
Well you know me, I'm always looking for a chance to have Tina and her sisters explore new locations, try new uniforms and tackles adversaries both old and new. So if you ever do want to try your hand at it again or if you went full beast mode and decided on a full - crossover..........You know that Tina and her sisters would definitely say Yes at the opportunity. ;)
rufusluciusivan

Trackman281 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:17 pm Well you know me, I'm always looking for a chance to have Tina and her sisters explore new locations, try new uniforms and tackles adversaries both old and new. So if you ever do want to try your hand at it again or if you went full beast mode and decided on a full - crossover..........You know that Tina and her sisters would definitely say Yes at the opportunity. ;)
Thanks a lot! ;) (Though I realize that I never said it, but of course the reverse is true as well if one day someone wants to use my characters.)
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Love the new update.

A couple parts I really enjoyed.

The scene with Kelly was so, so good. First off, I love the use of hypnosis to subdue a female guard. And Kelly was the perfect one to have it used on. I loved Tina having to make sure she only stripped to her underwear. Then the scene of Kelly actually helping with her being bound and gagged. Finally, the scene of Tina simply snapping her fingers to send Kelly off to sleep is so good.

The other scene I really loved was the mass guard take out. Love the image of three guards taken out simultaneously with neck pinches. Then the idea of BB grabbing another girl on the neck and shocking her out. Then the other guard turning to see what has happened to her colleague and receiving Aster's perfect neck chop.

Then Soph with a could old fashion punch out. Then Marie's pen. Finally, Clover and Posy team up. I love the image of grabbing the poor girl to immobilize her and then punching her in the head to knock her out.

The idea of eight female guards taken out in quick succession is just too good for words!
rufusluciusivan

Glad you enjoyed it.

I don't have a lot of merit as far as the hypno dart is concerned: all the credit goes to trackman who imagined this ingenious gadget. Making a good scene with it is easy!

The end battle was defintively a lot of fun, in no small part thanks to the image of so many guards being taken out simultaneously.

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”