Supervillainess: The Greatest Show(wo)man

rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

A little story I had in mind. A little gift for those who yearn for a simpler more down-to-earth infiltration between two entries of Pakal and/or who'd like to know why Catalina and Co are conspicuously absent of the current part of Vigilante. You can consider that it's happening roughly at the same time as Part 4 of Vigilante.

Atalante was what one could call an 'unlucky socialite'.

She was indeed gorgeous, smart, cultured, and with good manners. However, she was never able to attract much attention – wether from the men, the women, or the medias.

For a long time, it was because she had to compete with the big shots, especially Emma EverLand. Atalante was good, but in the cutthroat world of the socialites, being good wasn't enough. One had to be the best. And Emma's sob story of how she had been mugged for her clothes was the perfect tale to attract everyone's attention. It had everything: drama, action, espionage, politics, and the kind of sex-appeal that only tales of underwear-clad bound-and-gagged women could bring. Atalante didn't stand the ghost of a chance.

However, Emma was now living her best life with her wife Rachel. She had left the socialite lifestyle.

I have to jump on the opportunity! Take advantage of the power void her departure created!

Atalante had tailbone-long blond hair with bell-shaped bangs and dark blue eyes. Her skin was light. She was slightly taller than average, with a round face and a pointy nose. She wasn't as curvy as most other socialites, and her cheeks maybe looked a little chubby, but the confident attitude she was displaying in public was giving her a lot of sex-appeal. The tips of her hair were dyed in light pink.

The blonde checked her appearance one last time in the mirror of her hotel room.

Atalante was wearing a gorgeous one-piece sleeveless scarlet red ankle-long A-line dress. Elbow-long dark grey gloves were covering her hands and forearms. A scarf made of light grey fur was covering her shoulders. A wide black belt was clipped around her waist with a circular silver grey metal clip. She was walking in dark grey ankle boots. On her left shoulder, she was carrying a red purse. Finally, as jewels, she was wearing diamond-shaped red earrings and a necklace made of a small orange gemstone attacked to a black chain.

The blonde smiled. It was perfect.

“Today... Today is the day!” she swore to herself.

Somebody knocked on the door of her hotel room.

“I'm coming!” the blonde exclaimed.

Atalante looked through the eyehole.

In the corridor, there was a woman wearing the green cap and green shirt of the nearby flower shop. She was carrying a huge bouquet.

“What is it?”

“I've been sent to offer your these flowers. From a secret admirer.”

The florist was a short woman with a light skin. She had closely-cropped copper red hair and hazel green eyes. There was a big birthmark on her right cheek

Atalante's cheeks blushed slightly. She put a hand on her cheek “Oh my... A secret admirer already?” she whispered to herself. The truth was that, secretly, the blonde was shy and romantic. However, she certainly didn't want anyone to know that!

Could it be? Did she already attract the attention of another attendee of today's play at the theater?

I knew it! The tide is turning!

The socialite composed herself to display a confident attitude, and opened the door of her hotel room.

“Please come in.” she said.

The florist complied.

The blonde grabbed the bouquet.

“They are gorgeous...” she said while smelling the flowers. “A true work of art.”

The florist smiled. “More like a work of craft.” Atalante saw her press a button of a small remote control. “A little marvel of technology.”

There was a 'Poof!' and, suddenly, the bouquet released a thick white odorous smoke right at the blonde who was still smelling the flowers.

Atalante therefore couldn't do anything but breathe the gas. She coughed.

“What the?! Is that a joke?” she exclaimed.

The blonde dropped the bouquet on the floor.

“I'll call the reception and have you kicked you out!” Atalante threatened the florist. “And I'm also not tipping you!” she added.

The red-haired woman smiled. “Oh the horror...” she commented. She was being sarcastic however.

How could she? I said I wasn't going to tip her! She should be horrified! I'll grab the phone...

However, Atalante soon found herself very tired. Merely moving her arms was becoming difficult. Her limbs were suddenly heavy, and she was feeling sluggish. Her mind was becoming foggy and her words were now slurred.

“Why... Why is everything... spinning... suddenly?” she moaned, putting a hand on her forehead.

The blonde was staggering.

Reflexively, she took a few steps back in the direction of her bed. Her legs were shaking and weakening. In spite of her foggy thoughts, Atalante understood that her legs weren't going to be able to support her anymore for very long. She tried to not fall on the floor.

Luckily for her, she managed to be close enough to her bed when her legs betrayed her. She fell face up on the soft mattress.

Atalante was gazing at the ceiling. Her eyelids flickered. She was so tired all of the sudden... Her mind only wanted one thing: to shut down and sleep.

“B... But the play... the theater... my big night...” she weakly protested.

The florist appeared in her increasingly blurry field of vision.

“Don't worry about that.” the short woman gently answered. “We'll send a replacement.”

Aatalante's mind was so cloudy now... It was as if she was drunk. The socialite chuckled groggily. “That's silly... I'm a guest... not a member of the staff... You can't replace me... It's absurd...” she commented.

Then her head fell backward and her eyelids closed.

Her breath became soft and regular, with her mouth slightly open.

Atalante was now in a deep sleep.

Catalina smiled.

The self-proclaimed supervillainess allowed her associates, Carol and Maddie, to enter the room.

“Did we seriously mug a florist just so you could set up your little stage setting with the bouquet?” Carol commented.

“Is that a problem?” Catalina retorted. “Never underestimate the importance of panache!”

“I have a hard time stomaching this theatrical crap.” Carol complained.

“What I have a hard time stomaching is the fact that we went from working to a powerful mob boss to these subpar second-rate small-time heists...” Maddie intervened.

“Stop complaining and work on stepping into her dress.” Catalina said to the latter. “I'll prepare the mask and wig I crafted for you.”

“Do I have to? I hate these things! They stink of plastic!” Maddie complained. “Can't you put it on? You're the expert after all.”

“I've already told you, I'm not tall enough to put on her clothes. You and she share the same height.”

Maddie groaned in annoyance.

“Maddie, come here!” Carol intervened from near the bed. “Don't make me do all the work!”

The auburn-haired henchwoman was already working on undressing the slumbering socialite on her hotel bed. She took the purse and the scarf, and unclipped the blonde's large belt, then grabbed her dress by the bottom to pull it off. At the same time, Maddie took off the ankle boots, then removed her jewels.

Atalante's underwear matched her dress. Her full-up bra with a pattern of lace flowers, her panties with the same pattern of lace flowers, and even her socks were all scarlet red.

Carol bound the blonde's thighs and calves while Maddie tied her wrists and her upper-arms. They were using black synthetic ropes. The two women gagged Atalante with a sponge and several layers of brown package tape, and blindfolded her with a sleep mask.

Finally, they covered the trussed up unconscious body with the bedsheets.

Maddie dropped her civilian clothes on the floor, and slipped into the socialite's gorgeous fancy dress. The impostor clipped the belt around her waist. She put on the gloves and the ankle boots, and covered her shoulders with the scarf.

After picking up the discarded purse, Maddie admired herself in the mirror of the hotel room and striked a pose.

“Not bad. I think I could get used to these clothes.” she finally said.

Catalina gave her the mask and the wig.

Maddie grimaced. “I will never get used to these however...”

The three criminals left the slumbering blond socialite on the bed of her hotel room. They used Atalante's keys to lock the door, and put a 'Do not Disturb' sign on the knob, to make sure that no maid would enter the room.

Then, they drove in the florist's van to the theater where Atalante was supposed to go.

While Maddie was entering the theater through the main gate under the guise of the socialite, with mask, wig and coloured contact lenses that were making her look like her twin sister, Catalina and Carol parked the florist's van in the alleyway near the back entrance of the building.

The two women exited the vehicle.

“So, is your plan to just go through the staff and artists back entrance?” Carol asked.

“Now, my dear hench-” Catalina started to say.

Carol casted her a terrifying glare.

“-my dear associate.” Catalina rectified herself. “A true uniform stealer is a woman of opportunities. And you wouldn't believe how many opportunities present themsleves at a back entrance...”

On the stairs in front of the back entrance, a small light-skinned woman was sitting. Her short neck-long hair were dark auburn and her eyes were chestnut brown. There were freckles on her cheeks, and she was wearing round-shaped glasses. The woman was drinking a can of soda while checking the latest news on her phone.

She was wearing the clothes of a stagehand: black shoes, black trousers, a black t-shirt, and a black cap. Her badge card was tied around the neck. Catalina easily deduced that she was taking a break.

“Speak of the devil!” she said. “Carol. Give me the bouquet!”

“Oh, you've got to be kidding.” the associate grumbled in annoyance. Still, she gave Catalina what she wanted.

Flowers in hand, Catalina jumped outside the van. She approached the stagehand.

“Excuse me.” she said with her most charming smile. “I have to deliver this bouquet to one of the comedians. Can you open the door for me?”

Put at ease by Catalina's green florist clothes, the stagehand nodded, pocketed her phone, and got up.

“Sure. No problem.”

The stagehand looked at the flowers.

“They sure are impressive-looking.” she added.

“They're a work of craft...” Catalina said with a crafty smile.

She pressed a button on her remote control.

Nothing happened.

The self-proclaimed supervillainess frowned.

She pressed the button several times. To no avail.

The stagehand looked at her. She was confused.

“Uh... Miss... What are you trying to do?”

Catalina's face fell.

There was an awkward pause.

Then Catalina melodramatically put a hand on her forehead. She dropped the bouquet on the ground and wailed.

“I'm sorry... I wanted to prank you! But my device didn't work out! Nothing ever works out for me! I'm a loser!” she exclaimed between two sobs. “I don't know why I do what I do! I have a problem!”

The stagehand looked unsure and embarassed, but she nonetheless put a comforting hand on Catalina's shoulder.

“Miss... Do you want me to call someone? I'm sure I can help you...”

Catalina suddenly smiled.

“Of course you can.”

She grabbed a precise nerve between the shoulder and the neck of the short woman. She pinched.

The woman froze, then slumped into Catalina's arms.

The effects of the nerve-pinch were almost instantaneous. The stagehand was out like a light.

Carol approached them.

“The fake cries.” Catalina chuckled. “Works every time...”

Carol groaned in annoyance. “I hate my life right now.”

Though she fancied herself as a supervillainess, Catalina couldn't bring herself to hide her latest victim in a dumpster full of smelly trash. The stagehand seemed so nice, it would have been inhuman to inflict her this treatment. Instead, she and Carol dragged her inside the van of the florist.

In the back of the vehicle, an underwear-clad brown-haired tanned-skinned hazel-eyed short woman was lying on a blanket. She was wearing a light green t-shirt bra with a pattern of pink flowers, matching panties, and white long socks. Her hands were tied behind her back and her ankles were tied with black ropes. She was gagged with grey tape. She was the real florist, divested of her green t-shirt, green cap, dark blue jeans and brown shoes by Catalina. Currently, the small florist was still silently sleeping because of the sleeping drug Catalina gave her.

The self-proclaimed supervillainess and her associate dropped their burden next to the florist. They swiftly stripped the stagehand of her shoes, trousers, t-shirt, and cap. The young woman was left clad in a pink bandeau bra and white boxer briefs and socks. They bound her hands and her feet with ropes, and tape-gagged her. Finally, Carol injected her a small dose of sleeping drug.

They laid the woman on the blanket. Catalina even made the stagehand's head rest on the florist's stomach, offering her a little improvised cushion.

Then, the self-proclaimed supervillainess dropped the florist's clothes on the floor of the van, and slipped into the stagehand's warm clothes, as the woman was too short for her clothes to match Carol's figure.

“Now let's go!” she happily exclaimed.

“Wait a minute.” Carol interrupted her. “What about me? I'm not disguised. Will I have to enter with my casual clothes?”

“Don't worry, my dear hen- my dear associate. Do not forget that security should be on our side now...”

Nataleigh was munching on a snack she bought at the counter. She was leaning against a wall in the entrance hall of the theater, pretending to be waiting for someone. She was wearing casual civilian clothes, but ones that looked fancy enough to not attract the attention of all the wealthy people attending to the play.

'Coincidentally', the door leading to the women restrooms were right in her field of vision.

Nataleigh swallowed and checked her wristwatch.

The play was beginning. The entrance hall was almost empty. Most of the guests were already on their seats, including Maddie under the guise of Atalante who briefly winked at Nataleigh when she passed nearby.

The tall muscular criminal smiled when she saw the security guard walk near her and enter the restrooms.

The guard was tall and athletic-looking, just like the henchwoman. She had a tanned skin, light brown hair, and green eyes. Her limbs were long, slender, and musuclar, and she had a big round chest. Her face was sharp and angular, with a pointy chin. Her hair were tied into a tight strict-looking low bun. She was wearing a security uniform: black shoes, black trousers, a black belt onto which her weapons and walkie-talkie were strapped, a white long-sleeved security uniform shirt with breast pockets, a black tie, and a black security cap. The name on her security badge was reading: 'Nadia'.

Going to the restrooms alone? A classic mistake. The theater should have hired Primrose Security. Nataleigh thought to herself. Though she also heard that they were currently working on a big case, so maybe the theater didn't have the choice.

However, for uniform stealers such as Nataleigh and her accomplices, it was a relief to find out that there STILL were some lax security companies who didn't bother using the new tactics devised by Primrose Security and by the Government to counter infiltrators. After all, these tactics required more money and more resources, as well as a better discipline. Not all companies were ready to invest the resources and the efforts required, instead hoping that the climate of fear established in the infiltrator community by more competent companies would be enough to dissuade uniform stealers.

Foolish sloths.

Uniform stealers were never going to give up, no matter how hard Primrose Security or the government's new consultant would try. It was ingrained in their country's history and mentality, ever since the first Infiltration Wars that followed the Fall of the Old World Order.

Nataleigh threw her empty bag of chips into the nearby garbage bin, and checked if nobody was looking at her. Then she quickly used blue-tack to stick a small 'Out of Order' cardboard on the door of the restrooms, and followed the woman inside.

Since she had been watching the door for a long time, Nataleigh knew that nobody outside of the security guard was in the room. The show was beginning. People wouldn't want to go to the restrooms before the intermission.

The tall muscular criminal checked the locks of the doors of the stalls until she found the one that was red to signal that the stall was occupied. She stretched a little and took deep breaths, preparing her body for the upcoming scuffle.

When she heard the flush, Nataleigh got ready to strike.

The door opened.

Nadia moved to exit the stall. The brown-haired green-eyed security guard frowned when she saw Nataleigh blocking her path.

The tall henchwoman jumped her, and they both disappeared inside the stall. The door slammed behind them.

“Ah?!” BIF! “Oof!” BOF! “Oomph!” SCHWAP! “Ouch!”

A dull 'Thud!' was heard when an unconscious body fell seated on the toilet seat.

Then, there were the faint rustles of clothes being removed. A uniform shirt was unbuttoned and taken off. A belt was unbuckled. Shoes were unlaced and removed. Uniform trousers were slid down one pant leg after another.

And of course, an infiltrator removed her own clothes to put on the still warm outfit of her latest victim.

Ten minutes later, Nataleigh emerged from the toilet stall.

She was adjusting the sleeves of her security uniform jacket. The guard proved to be a perfect fit, and it was making her feel very satisfied. Nataleigh usually had the same difficulties as Catalina to find clothes that were fitting her, though for the opposite reason: she was taller than usual. This time however, she lucked out. In fact, the uniform was even a little loose around the bust...

Nataleigh smiled and briefly glanced at the unconscious Nadia who was seated on the toilet bowl, mentally thanking her for being the right size. The brown-haired tanned-skinned security guard was down to her underwear, clad in only a black t-shirt bra, black boyshorts, and black socks. In white letters, the phrase 'I am the Law!' was written on the cups of the bra ('I am' on the right cup and 'the Law!' on the left). 'The Law doesn't make Mistakes.' was written with the same white letters on the boyshorts. The quotes were memetic references to the quotes of some superhero movie about a dreaded judge. Nataleigh couldn't help but snicker. Torrid nights were probably a lot of fun with 'guard Nadia'... The security agent's thighs were taped to the toilet seat. A few layers of tape were also wrapped around her ankles. Nadia's wrists were taped behind the toilet's pipe. Her shoulders were wrapped in tape as well. (Nataleigh found the tape in a closet of the restrooms.) However, she fell short on tape when it came to gag the security guard. Luckily, just in case and to help her out, Catalina had given Nataleigh a few zip-ties and a black ball-gag in case she couldn't find binding material. Therefore, the tall criminal used the ball-gag to silence her taped victim. The result wasn't very aesthetic, but Nataleigh didn't care.

Plus, Nadia would maybe want to keep the ball-gag for more personal uses... Maybe she's still going to get something out of this night. the criminal thought.

Nataleigh closed the stall's door to conceal Nadia's trussed up unconscious figure, and used a lockpick to move the lock to the red 'OCCUPIED' position. She retrieved the 'Out of Order' sign that she put on the main door and sticked it on the stall's door.

Then, the 'self-apointed security guard' exited the restrooms. She headed towards the backstage area to clear the way for her accomplices.

She knew that three other women were part of the security tonight: two in the backstage who were her priority, and one watching the till that she was saving for last.

Carol and Catalina were walking in the backstage of the theater.

Carol was carrying a backpack on which ropes and other various tools, including smoke bombs, were hidden.

“So, care to explain why you know the layout of this building so well?” Carol asked her associate.

“I used to perform in this theater.” Catalina answered. “Now, I'm usually not one to brag...”

(Carol rolled her eyes.)

“... but I was pretty popular!”

They came across a few comedians in the corridors, but none of them paid them any attention to Carol even though she wasn't disguised. They were probably thinking she was an extra or a performer who wasn't in costume yet.

However, there was no pesky security guard trying to ask their identifications.

“I guess that our 'friendly neighborhood security guard' is making sure that nobody will disturb us...” Catalina commented with a smile.

Her suspicions were confirmed when she listened at the door of the security room... and clearly heard the sounds of a swift scuffle accompanied by the grunts of a woman who was knocked out.

No. The grunts of two women. she rectified herself.

Two unlucky security guards were on the receiving end of a swift beating. However, Catalina chose to not bother Nataleigh in her work.

For the last step of their heist, Catalina needed to grab a few costumes for Carol and she, as they needed to go on stage to create some ruckus in the theater. Nataleigh would then be able to grab the till, and Maddie to grab all the money in the purses the fleeing women would leave behind.

The self-proclaimed supervillainess and her associate went to one of the changing rooms.

Catalina opened the door and looked inside.

Her face fell when she saw one of the women inside.

“Oh shit! It's Daphné!” Catalina whispered.

“You know her?” Carol asked.

“I told you: I used to perform here.”

“So this girl is-”

Catalina growled. “My nemesis, yes.”

Carol rolled her eyes. “I was going to say 'a former colleague', but if you insist on being semantic.” She glanced inside the room.

Daphné actually looked like the perfect prototype of the typical woman from the Province of Hera. Luscious blond hair. Deep blue eyes. Soft face. Flawless skin. Tall shapely legs. Slender arms. Perfect curvy body.

And a snobbish 'I-am-ten-times-better-than-you' attitude.

The blonde was already wearing her theatrical costume. It consisted of a colourful tunic with long baggy sleeves. The tunic's design was making it look like it was the plumage of a tropical bird. The tunic was mainly blue, but around the collar it was red, blue and green. The sleeves had a colour gradient. Near the shoulders, they were blue. Then, the sleeves were green, then red, and finally yellow around the forearms. Her trousers were yellow, and still had that 'feather effect'. An orange cloth sash was tied around her waist. Finally, she was also wearing yellow shoes, and a blue, green and red headdress.

Daphné wasn't alone however. Another performer was in the changing room with her. She had shoulder-long raven black hair, a white skin, and dark brown eyes. She was short, with a round face and a small nose. She was wearing the same costume as Daphné.

Catalina tried to avoid the gaze of her 'nemesis', but she was out of luck. Daphné noticed her.

“Wow! Do my eyes deceive me or is it Catalina that I'm spotting here?” she exclaimed. “I guess that you finally realized that your place wasn't on stage but behind it...” she added while pointing at the other woman's stagehand clothes.

Catalina's right eyelid twitched. She entered the changing room, followed by Carol.

“If I were you, I'd keep silent.” she retorted.

Daphné let out a snobbish chuckle. “Silent? You mean just like your audience always was when you did your lazy performance here...?”

The black-haired comedian looked uncomfortable. “Daph'. There's no need to be hurtful...”

“At least I don't prance around my body like some kind of whore to attract people's attention!” Catalina retorted, ignoring the other woman's attempt to defuse the situation.

Daphné mockingly put her hands on her cheeks. “Oh! Someone's salty! But what can I say? Don't you know that the audience loves me?” She smiled cruelly. “Does anybody even love you? Cat'.”

Catalina blinked.

She closed the door.

“No.”

Suddenly, she smiled.

“But I have a gun now!”

Daphné's smile instantly disappeared. The black-haired woman let out a small shriek of terror.

“Cat'! Are you crazy?! That's a real gun!” the blonde exclaimed.

“Of course. Don't you know that's the reason why you should never treat other people like shit, Daph'? Because, one day, they may decide to come back with a pistol.”

Daphné opened her mouth, but couldn't find something to retort. Catalina found that very satisfying.

The black-haired performer tried to reach for her purse.

“Also, by the way, tell your friend that she's dead if she grabs her phone.” the self-proclaimed supervillainess added.

The black-haired woman instantly froze.

Internally, Catalina was squeeing. The mere sight of Daphné's frightened face was making her choice to embrace a criminal lifestyle worth it.

“What do you want?” the blonde finally asked.

“I'm a real-life supervillainess now, Daph'. I earn a lot more money with my heists than a pathetic second-rate performer such as you could ever dream of earning. I have henchwomen and a criminal record as long as my arm. I'm a woman who gets what she wants. And right now, I want you to strip naked.”

Daphné glared daggers at her. The indignation at the idea of being humiliated overrode her fear. “You crazy bimbo... You!”

“I want you to strip naked, Daph'. Or I'll blow your kneecaps. My gun has a silencer and this room is soundproof. How long do you think I can have sadistic fun with you before someone finds us?”

The blonde gulped and hesitated.

Catalina aimed at her feet.

“I can also blast off a few of your toes first. To make you dance for me, Daph'...”

Daphné whimpered and started to remove her clothes, completely broken by fear.

Catalina looked at the black-haired performer, who was gazing at Carol and she with a shocked fearful expression.

“You too will have to strip, dear.” Catalina said to her with a nicer voice tone. “Though I have nothing against you and I'm not a monster. You can keep your underwear.”

The black-haired woman nodded slowly, and removed her costume with shaky hands. As underwear, she was wearing striped white and blue socks, an amethyst boning bra and dark blue tap pants with a pattern of translucent blue flowers and butterflies at the end of the tap pants legs.

Once Daphné was down to her own underwear, white socks, mango tanga panties with lacy edges and a matching balcony bra, she hesitated. She enviously glanced at the other performer who had been allowed to stop stripping once she was down to her undergarments.

“I said naked, Daph'.” Catalina said with a cold voice tone.

The blonde complied. First she unclipped the bra and dropped it on the floor.

“I bet they're fake. So vulgar-looking...” Catalina commented to Carol while pointing at Daphné's breasts.

“Cat', I appreciate petty revenge as much as anyone else, but currently we're on schedule right now.” her associate interrupted her.

“You're right. Faster, Daph. I haven't all day.”

The blonde muttered a curse, but then took off her socks and shimmied down her panties.

“And what now?”

Catalina grabbed Daphné and roughly trussed her up, while Carol was binding the black-haired performer. They used the ropes the auburn-haired woman was hiding in her backpack to bind them. Each woman's wrists were tied behind her back and each woman's ankles were bound together. The two criminals also secured the thighs and the upper-arms.

When binding the black-haired performer, Carol was professional. Not nice, but not unnecessarily cruel or mean either. With Daphné, Catalina didn't show the same restraint.

“Open your mouth.” Carol ordered to the black-haired woman. After the latter complied, the auburn-haired criminal shoved a sponge inside and cloth-gagged her with a scarf that was hanging on a rack – the performer's own scarf.

Catalina looked at her defeated 'nemesis'. “Well, Daph'. I will now have to silence you, and I think that your panties will be a huge step in the right direction...”

“You... You wouldn't dare!”

Catalina shoved Daphné's panties into the blonde's mouth.

“Oops! Too late!” the self-proclaimed supervillainess mockingly answered. “Well, now that we're at it, I may as well add your socks as well...”

Which she did.

Keeping one hand pressed against the woman's lips and cheeks to prevent her from spitting the gag, Catalina grabbed Daphné's blue scarf that Carol found on a rack.

“Well, would you look at that. Quite the expensive scarf you have there, Daph'...”

She tightly cleave-gagged the blonde with her own scarf.

“A'll khll yhh! A'll khll yhh fhr thht! Yhh fhckhng chnt!” Daphné tried to say.

“Such bad language...”

Catalina patronisingly patted her cheek.

“I know you're the kind of bitch who wouldn't hesitate to take your friend's underwear if you broke free first, therefore I'll make sure that this doesn't happen...”

She grabbed a final coil of rope and tightly hogtied the blonde.

“A'LL KHLL YHH! A'LL KHLL YHH! YHH BHTCH!”

“Oh, pipe down.”

Catalina knocked out the hog-tied woman with a nerve-pinch. Then, she grabbed a syringe full of sleeping drug in Carol's backpack and gave Daphné an injection.

She turned towards the black-haired performer, with another syringe. “A little shot, and it'll be nap time. Just don't move. I don't want to hurt you.”

The woman stiffened, but nodded and stayed still.

One minute later, she was deeply asleep.

Carol stashed the black-haired performer into a locker. Since there were holes in the metallic door to allow some air to enter, she knew that the woman would be able to breathe.

Since Daphné was hog-tied, they however couldn't put the blonde into another locker. Instead, Catalina dragged her under a bench. Since the bench wasn't very high, she put several coats and items of clothes on it, and she made them half-dangle to hide Daphné's figure.

Once their victims were out of sight, Catalina put on the black-haired performer's costume and Carol put on Daphné's. The self-proclaimed supervillainess wished she could have put on Daphné's clothes, but alas she was too short, and she was pragmatic enough to admit it.

Once they were disguised, Catalina cracked her knuckles. “Alright, it's up to us now. Do you have the smoke bombs?”

Carol nodded.

“Then, it's time to go under the spotlight!”

Inside the security room, Nataleigh whistled as she finished zip-tying the two knocked out security guards together. The criminal had ambushed them while they were taking a snack (another classic guard mistake), which allowed her to send the two women to slumberland with her fists easily.

The first guard was short and skinny. She had red hair tied into a bun, blue eyes, a light skin, and a few freckles on her cheeks, nose and shoulders.

The second guard was light-skinned, tall and slightly over-weight, with thick arms and thighs. Her brown hair were tied into a bun and her eyes were green.

Both women were wearing similar-looking black t-shirt bras and hipster panties. Nateleigh didn't need their uniforms for her, but she chose to steal them nonetheless. She reasoned that, if things went south, Catalina and Carol would need a change of clothes. Plus, it never hurt to have a few security uniforms on standby for a future heist. In that regard, the redhead's uniform was especially valuable, as it was Catalina's size. Women of her frame were a rarity in the security guard business, therefore Nataleigh was certain that Catalina would be overjoyed to have a fitting uniform.

Each guard's ankles were zip-tied and each guard's wrists were zip-tied beind her back. They were seated back to back on the floor in a corner of the security room. Nataleigh used one final zip-tie to connect the zip-ties binding each woman's wrists, tying them together. She was still out of tape, therefore she had to improvise. She used the guards' socks to fill their mouths, and their belt to gag their mouths, as they were the kind of belts that could be tightened very hard.

Nataleigh left the defeated security guard behind, and retrieved their discarded uniforms.

The tall henchwoman realized that her throat was dry. She spotted a big plastic cup full of milshake on the table.

Nataleigh grabbed it.

She looked at the guards, who were still out cold, and exclaimed: “I drink your milkshake! I drink it up! ”

Catalina and Carol, or more precisely the characters corresponding to the costumes they were wearing, weren't supposed to go on stage that soon during the play. However, nobody was able to stop them in time.

Especially the security guards, since the only one who was still able (for now) was watching the till in another room.

Before the stagehand or the other actors could stop them, the two criminals threw several smoke bombs on the stage and in the room.

“With the compliments of the Showwoman!” Catalina exclaimed.

It wasn't a great supervillainess name, too long and actually a little hard to pronounce, but Catalina didn't have a better idea for the moment. And she desperately needed to get rid of the hated 'Blender' nickname.

Panic ensued as people thought this was a bombing or an arson, and the audience ran out of the theater.

Taking advantage of the panic and the confusion, Nataleigh, still disguised as a guard, went to grab the theater's till. She had already taken care of three security guards, the two women in the security room and Nadia. One clean jab knocked out the one who was watching the till, and the tall henchwoman fled with her loot.

At the same time, under the guise of Atalante, Maddie was taking advantage of the panic to steal in the purses that were left behind by fleeing women and to pick-pocket any person who came nearby.

Catalina and Carol took advantage of the confustion to flee the bhuilding.

“That fatass cow!” Catalina was commenting, talking about Daphné. “She wasn't even playing a main character! And she dares to brag?! I swear, I should have poured itching powder in her private parts... Should have taught her a lesson...”

“Stop mumbing and run!” Carol barked.

******* Later... *******

In their apartment, Catalina, Maddie, Nataleigh, and Carol were counting all the money they stole. Between the till that Nataleigh grabbed, and all the purses and pockets that Maddie pick-pocketed, the profit was hefty. Plus, they aquired security guard uniforms – including one that actually fitted Catalina.

“Not bad... Not bad at all... In fact, for a second-rate heist, we made quite a profit...” Catalina commented. “Maybe we should keep on performing this kind of operations. Small-time heists maybe pay less and give less street-cred than working for a mob boss, but they also attract less attention from the anti-uniform stealers of the government...”

“You have a fair point.” Nataleigh commented while munching on a few peanuts. She was holding a small bag of peanuts, and was regularly grabbing a handful inside.

“Of course I am. That's why I'm the bos-” Catalina corrected herself just in time. “-the first associate in our equal partnership.”

Carol smiled slyly. “You're right.” She paused, then with a fake innocent expression, added: “Also, by the way, did I hear wrong during this operation... or did you call us your 'henchwomen' again?” Carol asked.

Maddie suddenly raised her hand. She was very interested.

Catalina paled. “Uh... No...?” she lied.

“Yes you did. With Daphné. When you were bragging.” Carol insisted.

“It was a slip of my tongue!” Catalina exclaimed. “Purely accidental! I didn't mean it, I swear!”

Carol put a hand on Catalina's left shoulder. “Now, we are very comprehensive women, you know that... Very patient too.”

Maddie put a hand on Catalina's right shoulder. “Indeed, we put up with a lot of your whims when we perform our heists. You want to knock out someone with flowers? We roll with it and knock out someone with flowers. You want to throw smoke bombs in a theater instead of discreetly stealing the till? We throw smoke bombs in a theater instead of discreetly stealing the till. We do it because you are smart and we value your skills. Just as much as we value you as a person, as an associate, and even as a friend. Honestly.”

“However, we agreed that we were now in an equal business partnership, didn't we?” Carol concluded. “No more henchwomen stuff. You know what that means...”

Catalina gulped.

Still munching on her peanuts, Nataleigh looked at them without trying to intervene.

******* Shortly afterwhile... *******

Catalina was trussed up on her bed, hands and feet each tied to one bedpost with ropes. A (thankfully clean) balled up pair of socks was shoved into her mouth, with tape wrapped around her mouth and lower face. Carol and Maddie had stripped her down to her emerald green tank top, white t-shirt bra, grey boxer shorts, and white socks.

“We'll leave you like that for roughly an hour, thirty minutes if you're nice. The time for you to meditate on your actions, and for us to toast at our victory!” Carol said.

“Then, once you've learned your lesson, we'll release you.” Maddie added.

“And we'll toast a second time!” Nataleigh concluded.

They closed the door.

Catalina struggled on the bed.

“Cmmhhhh hnnnn ghrls! Dnn't bhh lhkh thht!”

Come on girls! Don't be like that!

At the same time, in a hotel room, Atalante was waking up.

After the first few minutes of panic and frantic struggles, the blond socialite was able to calm herself and think with a clear mind.

Her mugger was a woman and she took her clothes. Therefore, there was a good chance that she was a uniform stealer. In a way, it was a small relief. At least, it wasn't a man...

The blonde then realized the opportunity that had presented itself. Atalante was almost tempted to smile under her gag.

Now, it was her time to have the perfect sob story...

The spotlight was going to be on her.

THE END
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tirepanted3

Re: Supervillainess: The Greatest Show(wo)man

Post by tirepanted3 »

It might take some time for me to read all of the new chapters you've posted, but I'll start with this one, since it's a short story, and as you say, something lighthearted compared to the longer series.

First, the good stuff. The character of Atalante is a nice and subversive addition, a good way to bookend the story, and a commentary of how USB victims can use their predicaments to their advantage. Catalina's takedown of her was reminiscent of Harley Quinn's knockout of Wonder Woman in one of the better comic book USB scenes in recent years. A nice homage.

The Nataleigh/Nadia scene was also great, particularly the bathroom stall punch-fest. Feels like that was also a reference to one of the many bathroom mugging clips on the board. A great scene on its own, at any rate. The other three guards certainly got the short shrift, though - it feels like they were being set up for longer scenes, but the story was more focused on the drama between Catalina and Daphné.

But that brings me to my main issue with the story. This was apparent in "Vigilante" but it's more noticeable here - I just don't really understand or click with Catalina as a character. She's being presented as a team leader, but Carol acts like she's in charge, and Catalina seems to fear her. I'm not entirely clear on how Catalina is considered the boss, since - unlike Reka or Lizéa - she doesn't give off any sort of professional air that would command respect. Why do the others follow her, and more importantly, why doesn't she try to utilize any sort of leverage over them? Furthermore, the scene with her and Daphné felt a bit confused in its tone - are we supposed to feel sorry for Catalina here, or laugh at her for making such a big deal out of her supposed "nemesis"? I wasn't sure it worked either way,

In short, this was an enjoyable side-story, and it's nice to have those now and then. But I just don't click with these characters the way I do with most of the others you've written, and that makes it tough to engage with the story beyond a surface level.

As an aside - I was definitely not expecting a There Will Be Blood reference. :) What on earth? That might be the most bizarre little moment in any of your stories. Does this mean that Daniel Day-Lewis exists in this world, and if so, what Province does he hail from? :lol:
rufusluciusivan

No need to rush. It might take me some time to answer to all the comments as well. ;) Plus, I certainly am the slowest when it comes to comment sometimes so... :)

The parts with Atalante were the one I enjoyed writing the most. The homage to Harley Quinn's knockout of Wonder Woman was purely accidental though.

Actually, the scenes with the security guards weren't supposed to even exist at all. They were a late addition, because I figured out that Nataleigh needed something to do, hence why only Nadia's scene is developped. (Bathroom punch-fests are a classic in Uniform Stealing scenes according to me. ;) ) Plus Nataleigh's banter about how she and other infiltrators are glad that there are still law security companies to provide them with disguises because it's an important of their culture and history just wrote itself. :lol:

I think that the key to understand Catalina's character lies in one word: 'wannabe'. The idea of Catalina's character is that she wishes to be a tough supervillainess with henchwomen, but unfortunately she lacks the natural leadership skills and charisma of a 'true' leader such as Reka. At heart, she's a grown-up womanchild trying to live her dream, spouting one-liners and trying to be a 'comic book-style supervillainess' in the real world... But she's not exactly cut out to be a leader, hence why her henchwomen often walk all over her. She'd probably have an easier time if she just accepted the fact that they were her partners and not her henchwomen.
The others follow her because she's the one who comes up with the plans; and they humour her because she amuses them. (They even somehow ended up caring about her.) In terms of writing, Carol is her comedic foil; the 'grounded' one who reacts rather realistically to her antics.
I definitively want to try another group dynamic with them, hence I can see why people couldn't appreciate them as much (I assume that's the sense of 'don't click with', I hope I didn't misinterpret the expression). Personally, I find their interactions very amusing, I have a lot of fun writing their dialogues. Though the line between amusing and annoying can be very thin... I guess we're talking about personal appreciation here. Catalina and her crew are more parodic characters, and while I find this kind of character amusing, I can see why some people won't appreciate them as they appreciate more realistic characters. Though I'll try to keep your review in mind if/when they'll reappear...
Hope I clarified things a little. ;)

The scene with Daphné was supposed to lean more on the comical side, though in hindsight I realize that the the tone may be too hostile for it to work. :?

I honestly don't know what went through my head when I added that reference. Was probably the fatigue... :lol: I'd say the Ares Province, obviously. :) Or maybe the Province of RealWorldReferences. :lol:
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I know I said I'd read Vigilante today, but this new story is proving to be just too intriguing for me. So change of plans, I'm going to read this one first. 8-)

Atalante doesn't have to worry about she looks, because honestly, judging by her description, she sounds like one very beautiful woman indeed. :)

Oh wow hahaha, what an opening, all of Atalante's hopes, dream, ambitions, side lined just like that. That was a beautifully written opening, plus the flower knock out gadget. Absolutely wonderful, that was such a perfect scene well done. :D

I fully agree with Catalina, scene's like this need to be done perfectly. :) The entire scene afterwards was fantastic watching Atalante getting stripped and replaced like that was great, plus I liked the whole little "do not disturb" sign being placed on the door afterwards, a nice touch indeed. :D

I love Catalina's comments, her explanation of how a true uniform stealing woman should be is fantastic. :D Carol should pay a bot more attention, Catalina knows where the best USB opportunities lurk. 8-)

Aaahh that priceless moment of where the butt of the joke falls flat haha, ah well at least it's true what she says, the fake crying technique never fails to work. :D 8-)

The entire scene afterward was quite hot and very enjoyable, I've always found it amusing when a victim gets rested on top of a previous victim in some degree, plus it is kind of sexy, so yeah that's a win, win from me. :D

I really liked that little bit there with Nataleigh, it was cool watching her make all those observations. Yes a lone guard should never walk into the bathroom alone, although if Nataleigh only knew what was "really" going on with Primrose and her company right now, that might change her view on things haha. :D

That entire scene afterwards with Nataleigh and Nadia was incredibly hot and quite sexy and I loved Nadia's underwear. Expertly scene, that entire scene was wonderful. 8-) :D

Haha, loved Carol's little eye roll there, yes Catalina's not one to brag at all is she. ;) :lol: I enjoyed that little nod there that Nataleigh was busy knocking out the other two security guard while Catalina and Carol strolled on by, again, nice touch. :D

I must admit, with the next scene?........Gah........I found it HOT!!!!!! ..........that whole Catalina, flexing her muscles, showing her power and dominance as a supervillainess..........What is with me and evil women, they really do, do it for me don't they. :D

See I even enjoyed the whole scene with Daphne afterwards, okay yeah I can see why you hesitated about it, but I actually really enjoyed it, I thought she got exactly what she deserved to be perfectly honest, plus as she was really kind to the other performer who got to keep her undies, so her anger was all rightfully placed in my view........Yeah I liked this scene. Great job. :D

I liked the following scene too, great watching Nataleigh kicking arse and stripping guard, heck yeah. :D 8-)

The Showwoman I like it, I like it, it has a lot of potential, see we knew she'd get there in the end haha. :D 8-)

I agree it's a win win scenario for Catalina, she got her revenge against an old nemesis, she got a load of valuables, she got a new nickname AND to top it all off, she even got a security guards uniform that actually fits her.........A massive well cone to Catalaina, honestly, she's earned this victory. :D

HAHAHAHAHA, OH NO, Why did I have to say anything, aahh god I jinxed it hahahaha..........Poor Catliana, one day she'll learn, one day. :lol: This entire scene was very comical and I absolutely loved it, what a treat for the eyes. :D :lol:

And we round it of with a nice aftermath scene of Atalante , exactly see it's not all doom and gloom for her as a matter of fact, her getting mugged for her clothing could just the stepping stone she needs to rocket her way to the top, this bodes well for her career that's for sure. :D

Well this has been an absolute blast and an absolute treat to read through, I just loved it from start to finish, good God where do I begin. The USB scene were both very sexy and very hot, so I absolutely loved that. :D The dialogue between Catalina, Carol, Nataleigh and Maddie were just on top form here, they were superbly written and it was fantastic seeing their interactions with each other. The story was a fun read and the overall tone of this story was brilliant. :D :D Honestly, I absolutely loved reading through this, it was SO good, many, many thanks for this. :D
rufusluciusivan

The story was mostly an excuse to write funny dialogues and situations, so I'm glad it amused you.

Atalante's scene was the part I liked writing the most. But unfortunately for her, she's merely the victim that is used as the point of view character of the introduction of a new story. :lol:

Catalina has indeed many funny lines, though her plans don't always work as expected...

Nataleigh's scenes were a late addition, but I liked how they turned out, especially her inner monologue at the beginning. And of course, Nadia's underwear... Well, we always need one guard with a raunchy set from time to time.
See I even enjoyed the whole scene with Daphne afterwards, okay yeah I can see why you hesitated about it, but I actually really enjoyed it, I thought she got exactly what she deserved to be perfectly honest, plus as she was really kind to the other performer who got to keep her undies, so her anger was all rightfully placed in my view.
Honestly, I had no hesitation when I wrote it, and indeed the idea was that Daphné is a bully who got what she deserved. Though, in hindsight, I think that perhaps I should have gone either full-comedical (without the insults and the serious threats) or full-serious, but not half one and half the other. Though of course, I'm glad you appreciated it. I guess its appreciation is fully subjective here. ;)

Catalina's trying very hard to get her new nickname, though she's still not as talented as you when it comes to supervillain nicknames.

The entire stroy was written to bring this comical ending. Poor Catalina can't catch a break... Ultimately, Atalante seems to be the one who will make the most of her situation. :lol:
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Catalina's trying very hard to get her new nickname, though she's still not as talented as you when it comes to supervillain nicknames.
Oh no, no see I'm not talented at all, it is as I said to Tirepanted yesterday, I just have a bit of a vivid imagination, that is all. :)
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Fun story.

The guard take outs were fun in the fact both Nadia and the two security room guards feel victim to mistakes like taking a snack break and going to the bathroom alone. It is fun the way Nataleigh just takes them out the old fashion why with punches.

I also like the touch that the brunette in the security room was a bit overweight. Adds a nice touch of realism. We all love sexy guards but little touches of reality is fun. Besides, I bet she was still cute nonetheless.

With that said, the take out of the stagehand was my favorite. Love the idea of getting a victim tricked and distracted so the attacker can grab those oh so important nerves in the neck and pinch!
rufusluciusivan

trackmann: Maybe, but Catalina doesn't have an imagination as vivid as yours. Another reason why she's a wannabe supervillainess.

meditions: The guard's take out were also a lot of fun to write, I can assure you that. ;) They certainly made rookie mistakes, as Nataleigh pointed out, and therefore were easy pickings for an experienced uniform stealer.

Darth chloroform pointed out a few times on some pictures the fact that almost all if not all uniform victims tended to be slender and attractive, which was a problem as it wasn't very realistic, hence why I try from time to time to add a more overweight woman. Though I confirm that she was indeed cute. ;) In fact, these two specific guards were inspired by this picture: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5811

That nerve-pinch must have left quite the impression if it managed to overshadow the take out of the guards! :lol:
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

rufusluciusivan wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:50 pm
That nerve-pinch must have left quite the impression if it managed to overshadow the take out of the guards! :lol:
There is just something I have always really loved about a nerve pinch. There is just something so cool about an attacker being able to get her fingers on the right spot on a woman's neck to pinch down on a cluster of important nerves and send her into unconsciousness.

Love it!

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”