Vigilante

Trackman281

Re: Vigilante

Post by Trackman281 »

Okay, bare with me because this a long chapter, probably your longest chapter to date. :)

Sounds very promising by the opening with Roxane, I'm looking forward to seeing how this pans out. :)

I hope Roxane was listening to her guard when she mentioned the ambush, why do I have this feeling that revenge is going to blind her. :D

The following scene with Janette is pretty interesting too, I see you've got a lot of characters of whom our trio have annoyed in some degree (either through disguise purposes or just plan foil purposes) going after them, it's a pretty cool set up and I'm liking it so far. :D

Posy's interaction with Amelia was well done, so it seems venting her feelings about her objectives, saved her life after all eh. :)

Agria was on top form in the following scene I see, it was a treat watching her take down her prey swiftly and silently, I see she was challenging her inner predator. 8-) :D

I found the line "take advantage of the fact that her partner was too dumbfounded to punch her lights out as well" to be funny as this is a very common to happen to every guards partners regardless of what form of media or entertainment it's in, got to love the mindset of your basic grunts hahah. Nicely done. :lol: :D

HAHAHA, good grief, what did that poor ol buffet table ever do to them. :lol: :D

I must admit I thought Janette would have been smarter than that going from her previous experience with them, but I guess that's what happens when the thirst of revenge takes hold. :D

I wondered if you had a plan with what to do with all those knocked out and fully clothed (at the time) guards and I'm pleased that you did, a massive pile of defeated and humiliated guards in their undies :shock: I seriously can not wait to see how Roxane takes to this news. :D

Ah and I see I didn't have to wait too long at all as the next scene showed her reaction perfectly, I also enjoyed the villainess cursing the heroines at the end, nice little touch there. :D

final review for first part - Absolutely brilliant, the takedowns were executed perfectly and were extremely well diverse, all the characters showed there own individual traits and skills when it came to takedown their pursuers, the writing was fantastic and was truly both a joy and a blast watching it all unfold, this was great. :D

Definitely a change of pace with this opening from the first one, but it doesn't change the impact of it, just in the way it's presented, the brief memory recall from Sophia delve into her psyche about why she's doing all this and it was a nice way to make her character that little more likable (even though she's already one of the best characters of this arc.) :D

Mae and Sophia's entire scene was wonderful to be honest, seeing the two interact with each other about each other's mishaps as great and to top it all off, did Sophia just agree on having a drink with Mae, well it's a start none the less and I think we're finally seeing the beginning of a beautiful relationship between the two (fingers crossed for them). :D :D

Love is truly in the air in this epilogue, happy to see that Luan and Maggie got free from their bonds and managed to for a........Bond of there own.........Oh my word that was terrible, I'm sorry :lol: But honestly I really did enjoy the scene. :)

Good gravy and this was immediately followed up with a beautifully done proposal between Emma and Rachel and I'm very happy she said yes, it's nice to see them finally tie the knot together (no that wasn't a bad joke I was actually being very nice). :D :D

Wasn't expecting that ending with Clover and Posy planning on how to go after Roxane so quickly, I know it's a few days later, it just took me by surprise that was all and I can't wait to see where this goes next.

This was another great epilogue, it tied up all the overarching stories nicely, for most it was a happy ending which is what I always like to see, I noticed there were a few bits of humour in this part which was great as they all certainly made me smile. :D

Overall I really did enjoy this, judging by it's length I can tell you put a lot of hard work and time into all of this and I just wanted to let you know that it won't go wasted or missed as I for one thoroughly loved it from start to finish. Brilliant work. :D :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

So much fun stuff in this one.

First off, loved the part where the three patrolling sentries get taken out. First, Agria does the fantastic "grab the last girl in line" move without the sentries noticing. They she quickly overpowers poor Cassandra while using a carotid artery press to put her to sleep. And we find out later she has some rather sexy underwear on.

Then, I love the Cleo making fast work of the other two. I particularly like the one brunette trying to react but the far more skilled Cleo easily takes her out with a neck chop.

Love seeing Piper continuing to be a bad ass. Loved her take out the two guards by using the good old "bang their heads together". Although it didn't totally knock out the redhead.

And then there is the take out of Amelia. Love the fact that she basically gave up and let Posy knock her out with the nerve pinch. Not sure why but I think I have a crush on Amelia!

And of course the pile of bra and pantie clad guards is wonderful.
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

tirepanted: Janette's and Amelia's return was indeed a good way to give some personality to Roxane's squad. I appreciate more and more re-using previous victims.

In many regards, I find Piper similar to Macha: a character introduced to be a 'victim of the week', whom I brought back several times as a victim until she became a full-fledged developped character, without it being planned in advance.

Your point about lacks of uniform stealings pinpoints the exact limitation of this part and the downside of having added it at the last minute. Given the timeframe and the configuration, it wouldn't have been realistic for the characters to be able to take the 10 minutes or so to disguise themselves. When I was under way, the fact that there wasn't real USB scenes for disguise purpose even didn't strike me. I only realized some time after posting it.

Personally, even if the stories can be a little bleak on the way, I enjoy to have optimistic endings, hence why I wanted to showcase how some of the main victims of this story managed to pull themselves through. After what they've been through, they deserved a happy ending. ;) Though I wouldn't say that it downplays the ethical greyness of uniform stealings in the sense that, outside of maybe Luan and Maggie, all these women found happiness in spite of uniform stealings, not thanks to them.

Catalina's a bit of a poser. She's living her childhood dream of being a supervillainess, but when dealing with her henchwomen she lacks Reka's natural authority and charisma; or Jewel's and Roxane's petty cruelty. She's the kind of boss who would have a hard time asserting herself against her henchwomen should they start to question her authority.

Indeed, that ending was teasing the next (and probably final) installment of this series...

trackman: Janette and Amelia were characters I liked reusing. When showing a group, I often like to take the time to show that its members have different personalities.

Special combattants like Agria 'are' predators. ;)

Guards in USB stories indeed are NOT the brightest bulb in the bunch.

First time I use a pile of defeated guards I think.

Roxane is a very theatrical villain. The kind who would raise her fist and shout 'Curse you!' at her enemies. I just love it.

'Love is in the air' was indeed a running theme (running gag?) of the first part of the epilogue. These six characters went through a lot during this story, so I thought they should be rewarded with a happy ending. I really enjoyed Sophia's scene back in Loyalties, therefore I was happy to feature her once more.

The ending with Clover and Posy planning on how to go after Roxane maybe came too quickly. It's more something akin to a teaser for the next part.

Glad you loved this story from start to finish. I wasn't expecting to become so on board with the Vigilante storyline; it was supposed to be some small side-project as first, but I find myself very motivated to expand it.

meditions: Indeed, this was a feast of guards being subdued and trussed up. I rarely write this kind of scene. I think the last time I did something approaching this scenario was with a group of soldiers in Part 5 of To Overthrow the Utopia. Therefore, I couldn't waste this golden opportunity. Coming up with different ways to knock out the guards was the funniest part of writing this part. (Personally, my favorite was the be the 'grab the last girl in line' scene.) As for the pile of underwear-clad defeated soldiers; I think that's even a first time.

Piper has been given a chance to show her skills, now that she's on the right side of uniform stealings. Guards often tend to be the butt of the joke in USB Stories, but luckily she's here to improve their image.

Wouldn't have thought that Amelia would leave such as big impression. Not bad for a minor character who at first wasn't even supposed to come back in this part. ;)

esercito sconfitto: That scene in the bush seems to have made quite the impression, didn't she? ;)
rufusluciusivan

Ha! Ha! Things are rather slow from my part once more. I wanted to be sure to have a little gift ready before the end of the month: two updates, but they proved to be more time-consuming than expected, especially with real life occupations and fatigue. This post was supposed to actually be the surprise posted second, as I think you can all easily guess which story currently going is also supposed to be updated ;) , but ultimately this post was a lot easier to write (and to reread) so what the heck... Hopefully another post should follow in the following days, when I'll have the courage to reread it :? ... And I'll also have to get up to date next week with an other posted story recently. WINK WINK

Not a great variety of uniforms in this part, but I had a lot of fun writing this introduction. Anyway, enjoy the beginning of the (possibly) final installment of the Vigilante storyline.

Vigilante: Part 4

During most of its history, the island of Artemise was nothing but a footnote in the history of the continent. Isolated, away from the centres of power, its only noteworthy feature was its shape that was vaguely reminding of a crescent moon. The island was even named after an obscure goddess of the moon that was worshipped in ancient times.

During most of its history, Artemise was a vassal state of Okéanis – though outside of some fish and salt as well as a few sailors, they didn't have much to bring to their suzerain state.

Everything changed however when Olympus took control of Okéanis and Artemise. The island suddenly became a strategic position for the newly-founded country of Utopia. Indeed, the new rulers didn't want foreign countries to stick their noses in their internal affairs. They decided to forbid foreign boats to lie at anchor in any port of the country.

Any port of the country except a gigantic port town that they built from nothing in Artemise, and to which they gave a name indicative of their lack of imagination.

Crescent.

During the entirety of Olympus' rule, outside of some exceptions, foreign ships were only allowed to dock at Crescent in the Province of Artemise. Any vessel entering the territorial waters of the other Provinces without the proper accreditations was taking the risk of being sunk on sight. From Crescent, the goods were then transported to the main land with other ships, and were unloaded in the port cities of Okéanis and Naïad, before finally being transported with trains everywhere in the country.

Economical success had a cost however. The building of Crescent, then the sea traffic, destroyed the salt ponds and caused a pollution that killed all the fishes around the island and bankrupted the local companies.

Nowadays, Crescent was in crisis. The fall of Olympus meant that the town lost its only source of income: international trade. Indeed, the Free Nation of Okéanis (of which the island was now part) didn't see the point of maintaining the old system. The international trade routes had been redirected to the ports of the mainland, leaving the island in disarray.

However, it also meant that people with money to invest were welcomed with open arms in Crescent. No matter how shady their past was.

People like Roxane Barca.

Roxane's residence in Crescent was built out of town, near the rocky coastline.

The businesswoman didn't joke with security. While the house itself looked like any opulent-looking villa, the building was surrounded by a fence and four watchtowers. Patrols of armed guards were watching the estate, which therefore looked more like a military base than a residential house. There even was a small contingent of elite mercenaries guarding the inside of the main house.

A guard-house was built in the eastern side of the estate, the side on the opposite side from the coast. It was a small building designed to allow the sentries of the outside who weren't on duty to relax. There were seats, a small kitchen, a toilet room, and even a few one-place beds.

Two women entered the guard-house.

The first one, called Luna, had hazel eyes and thick short brown hair styled into a pixie cut. She was a sporty woman with a fit slender body. Her right ear was pierced with a small ring. The second one, called Margo, had midback-long dark blond hair tied in a ponytail and blue eyes, with a red ribbon tied around it and a black hair clip. She was tall, but lanky, and didn't look as athletic as most of the other guards. There was a gab between her front teeth, she had a prominent chin and her nose was crooked.

Both sentries were wearing the same outfit – which was the regular uniform of all the guards watching the outside of the estate. Black thick combat shoes, dark grey army-like pants with front pockets on the calves and thighs, a black utility belt onto which weapons and a walkie talkie were strapped, a light grey shirt, black fingerless gloves, and a dark grey army-like zipped jacket with front pockets. To cover their heads outside, they were using a black beret. They were armed with machine guns, though the two sentries had put theirs in a corner of the room since they didn't need them for what they had in mind.

Margo looked around her. “Are you sure that nobody will walk on us while we're-”

Luna grabbed her girlfriend's butt with her two hands and pulled her closer, interrupting Margo's question.

“Don't worry. I've made sure that the guard-house was reserved for us during the next few hours. I had to break a few teeth, but nobody will disturb us.”

Margo smiled coyly. “That's against the rules...” she remarked.

Luna answered by squeezing her hands to grope Margo and pulling her girlfriend even closer, until their bodies and chests were pressed against each other. She knew that Margo liked it more when she was being forward and a little rough. “I intend to break a lot more rules...” she whispered, with her lips only a few millimeters from Margo's.

The blonde's cheeks were now flushed red due to excitement and anticipation. “Then I'll have to use my handcuffs on you criminal...” she purred.

Margo opened her lips, ready to give Luna a long passionate kiss.

The two lovebirds were interrupted by the noise of someone entering the guard-house.

“Who dares?!” Luna exclaimed.

Two women entered the small building.

The first was a tall black woman with puffy black hair and dark eyes. The second was a busty brunette with blue eyes and a light skin. One thing was certain, they weren't guards.

Posy closed the door and smiled.

“Hello ladies. Sorry to ruin the mood, but there's going to be a change of plans.” she said.

Outside of the guard-house, only a few muffled grunts, noises and thuds could be heard.

“They sure are rough today.” a patrolling woman with black hair and skin commented.

“Indeed. If I didn't know any better, I'd even say say that they're actually fighting!” her brown-haired colleague answered with a snicker.

They both burst out laughing.

The fight was short, but intense. Clover and Posy came out on top.

Luna and Margo were lying on each other, with the brunette's face nested in her girlfriend's chest.

“Too bad they're unconscious. I bet she would have enjoyed it a lot.”

“Posy! Keep it clean, please.” Clover joked.

They swiftly removed the uniforms of the two unconscious women. They started by unlacing and taking off the shoes, unbuckling the belts, then sliding down the pants while raising their legs one after the other. Next, they unzipped and pulled off the jackets, before pulling off the shirts, each time lifting the women's motionless upper bodies.

As undergarments, Luna was clad in a scarlet red balcony bra with a floral pattern made of black trimmings, and matching scarlet red tight cheeky panties, with a red garter belt and translucent red stockings. Posy could only imagine how uncomfortable wearing them under a uniform had been. The things you can do to please your loved one... Margo was wearing a black lace g-string with embroidered flowers, a black lacy plunge bra, and (strangely) black socks with little red hearts on them.

The two sentries had indeed been planning to go all out in the guard-house...

Clover checked her wristwatch. “We're on time. Let's tuck these two in.” she said.

Ultimately, Posy didn't have the heart to separate the two lovebirds. She made sure to bind them with ropes in a way that was making the two women face each other.

First, she individually tied Margo's and Luna's legs and upper-arms. Then, she pushed each guard's limp unconscious body until their waists, thighs and breasts were pressed against each other. She wrapped more ropes around their upper-bodies, waists, thighs, and calves to pin them against each other. She bound each sentry's wrists behind her partner's back. Therefore, each woman's tied hands were therefore resting on the other's backside.

The brunette would have loved to be able to do a true 'kiss gag': wrapping bits of cloth around their heads until the sentries were locked into a deep, intimate tongue-kiss that neither one could break. However, such a method would be too unreliable to silence them properly. Therefore, she settled with a tape-gag, and wrapped one bit of cloth to press the two women's taped lips against each other.

She was using a new sort of tape, specifically designed by the government's weapons development department to be more durable and impossible to loosen with saliva.

Of course, it was probably a little cruelly ironic to bind Margo and Luna like that. But hey, Posy chose to stop mugging innocent women – and she was intending to keep her promise. However, she never swore to go easy on the criminals.

These two lovebirds were maybe madly in love with each other, but they were also wanted criminals in the Federation. Therefore, she felt no remorse about abandoning them while tightly trussed up, knowing that it would take them hours to escape their predicament or to be rescued.

The two Vigilantes donned the discarded dark grey uniforms, as well as the black combat shoes, belts, fingerless gloves, and berets. The berets in particular were going to be especially importat: they would be useful to hide their appearances.

Posy grabbed the two machine guns and gave one to her friend.

Nearby, Margo and Luna started to stir and to moan. They were waking up.

The two lovebirds were about to discover that they were going to spend their raunchy date differently than what they expected... Posy was hoping for them that they were fans of bondage. Though she didn't share her thought with her friend. She knew it wasn't the time to joke, but the time to act.

“Hopefully, everyone else is doing as great as us.” Clover commented.

“So... How did you end up working here?” Osana asked her colleague.

She was asking a plain question, but it was a way as any to strike up a conversation with a fellow sentry. Osana was actually the latest recruit hired by Roxane Barca to watch her residence. She was hoping to learn the ropes by talking with a more experienced sentry.

Besides, guard duty was so boring... Sure, they were patrolling the western side of the estate – the one near the coastline. However, after an hour, watching the same rocky shore, the same rock formations, and the same spot of the ocean just didn't have the same magic. Even the sound of the waves was becoming monotonous after a while.

Also, the fingerless gloves weren't very comfortable and the machine guns were starting to feel heavy after a while, even though they were using a strap to buckle them around one shoulder while holding them horizontally

Osana had orange brown eyes and ginger red hair, which were tied into waist-long twin-tails with two salmon-pink hair elastics. Her skin was light, though she didn't have freckles. She had a body slightly taller and more slender than average, though she didn't look muscular. Her face was somewhere between round-shaped and square-shaped.

The woman with whom she was patrolling today was called Ayano. She had a light skin, grey eyes, and straight, shoulder-long black hair. Her hair were tied into a high ponytail with a bang swept to the right, and two strands of hair were reaching to her shoulders. She was of average height and size, which made her look slightly smaller compared to Osana.

Both women were wearing the same uniforms as Margo and Luna.

“I'm actually wanted for murder in the Federation.” Ayano bragged.

She smiled when she noticed the expression on her fellow sentry's face. Osana was both impressed and scared.

“Yep!” the black-haired sentry added. “My bastard of a boyfriend thought he could cheat on me... So I bashed his head with a hammer, then did the same to his little whore!”

Slightly nervous, Osana gulped.

“Riiiiight...” she answered.

“What about you?”

“Oh, nothing spectacular... I was working as hired muscles for a gang of South Window, and when things got a little too heated I took a ferry for Crescent. And now I'm here.”

“A riveting story.”

Ayano smiled. Slightly mockingly.

“By the way, what's with these twin-tails anyway?” the black-haired woman added. “It's a silly hairstyle if you ask me!”

“That's the fashion in my home Province.” Osana justified herself, on the defensive.

“Oh yes, the boonies...” Ayano chuckled.

The redhead's cheeks reddened slightly. She was from the Province of Shield, a region that had the reputation of being particularly backwards.

“Anyway, I'll grab myself something to drink inside.” Ayano concluded. “I trust you to fill in for me during my absence. I know you're a new recruit, but I'm sure that I can count on you...”

The black-haired woman walked towards the service entrance of the residence.

Once she was inside, Osana spat on the ground. “Creeps me the fuck out...” she commented.

The redhead was wondering if she hadn't been tricked by her colleague, so that she would stay here while Ayano would take a little un-authorized break during their shift...

Still, the black-haired woman looked scary.

Like all criminals, Osana liked to brag about her toughness and to make herself look intimidating. But to tell the truth, the worst thing she ever did was beating up a few punks. And vandalism. Lots and lots of vandalism. However, the idea of killing someone with a hammer... She was finding it disgusting. I mean, shooting at an intruder who refuses to surrender is one thing, but bashing someone's brains out... That's just sick!

Osana shrugged and adjusted her black beret, then the shoulder strap of her machine gun. When in doubt, act dumb and play it safe. This was something akin to a saying in her home Province.

The ginger-red-haired sentry was still waiting for her colleague to return when, suddenly, an arm was wrapped around her throat.

“Gak!”

Reflexively, she tried to grab the arm, but the shoulder strap of her machine gun was actually hampering her movements, preventing her from getting a good grip.

The arm squashing her throat was leaving just enough slack to allow her to breath, but she could hardly make a sound. Well, outside of a weird gurgle.

“We will take a few steps...” a voice suddenly whispered in the redhead's ear. “Until we are hidden by this nice little blindspot behind the rock formation over there. Unless you prefer that I snap your neck and drag your body.”

How is it possible? Osana thought. Midori is supposed to see me from the watchtower! Why isn't she raising the alarm?

Midori was a green-haired woman. Well... Technically her hair were light chestnut brown, but since she was from the Seleucos Faction – and because she thought it was giving her an edge – she had chosed to have them dyed entirely green. Her hair were loose and waist-long. On her left and right side, she had some hair that went to her shoulders. Her bangs were cut short and met in the middle. She had green-brown eyes and a white skin, a round face, and a hook nose.

Also, Midori currently had other problems to deal with than trying to help her fellow sentry Osana who was being mugged.

Problems taking the form of a woman clamping a pad soaked with chloroform over her mouth and nose.

And yet, everything began quite well for Midori. She had always enjoyed the shifts in the watchtower, as they allowed her to be alone... And being alone allowed her to discreetly smoke a little joint or two.

Roxane apparently never considered the downside of hiring people with less-than-stellar morals: they tended to ignore the rules. Such as taking advantage of a shift in the watchtower to smoke a joint. Or going to fetch a drink while on duty. Or neglecting their patrol to share a tender passionate moment in the guard-house.

Anyway, while the green-haired guard was busy rolling her 'improved cigarette', as she called them, Cleo had managed to silently climb the watchtower and to assault the sentry from behind.

The blond-haired special combattant had kicked Midori in the back of her right knee to make her lose balance; then had plumped down on the ground, pulling her victim along and making her fall on her, with Midori's body resting on Cleo's. Therefore, they were out of sight: the frame of the watchtower was concealing their figures and their fight.

Hours of observation allowed the blond-haired special combattant to notice a huge flaw in the residence's security perimeter. Between each passage of the patrol, there was a huge window of time during which the ladder leading to the watchtower wasn't watched by anyone. After cutting with a wire cutter a passage in the fence, and as long as she stayed in the watcher's blind spot, she could infiltrate the watchtower with ease.

Midori was wriggling, struggling, and groaning, but there wasn't much she could do. An arm was wrapped around her torso to immobilize her own arms, and two legs were wrapped around her knees to block her lower limbs.

Cleo tightened her grip.

The guard should have been grateful that Clover and Posy insisted to not use lethal means. This technique was supposed to be used to strangle an opponent from behind. Chloroforming her was actually making things more difficult.

“Uuuuuffff... Uuuuffff... Uuu... fff… Uh... … ...” Midori finally went limp and slumped onto Cleo.

About time!

Cleo had to give it to the sentry: she proved to be more resilient than most of the people she neutralized.

The special combattant didn't waste any more time, and stripped the sentry of her black beret, combat shoes, fingerless gloves and belt, dark grey uniform jacket and pants, and light grey shirt. Once Midori was down to her underwear, Cleo grabbed a couple of restraints attached to her belt. The blonde was a trained professional, therefore she didn't bat an eye at her victim's rather odd choice of undergarments.

Midori was apparently very comfortable with her pot-related guilty pleasure, as her white cheeky panties were adorned with little green cannabis leaves. She was also wearing a white t-shirt bra. And each cup of the bra was adorned with one big green cannabis leaf.

Cleo tied the sentry's wrists and ankles with plastic handcuffs. She used to woman's grey socks as a gag, shoving them into her mouth. Then, she wrapped a few layers of government-approved silvery tape around the snetry's lower face to complete the gag. The special combattant knew that the effects of the sleeping drug she used to knock her out would take a long time to wear off anyway.

Once her prisoner was secured, Cleo slipped into the uniform.

She briefly waved in the direction of a woman hidden behind a rock formation in the distance.

Another woman was waiting behind the rock formation. She was happy to see her accomplice arrive with the captive Osana.

The ginger-red-haired guard had chosen to apply her saying of playing safe, and obeyed her captor. After all, it was better to be prisoner but alive than dead. While her captor was still in her back, the sentry could see the other woman. The latter had a curvy body with a well-endowed chest, dark brown braided hair, a tanned skin, and hazel eyes.

Osana recognized her. She was Klenia. One of the insufferable do-gooders who worked for the Rebellion during the civil war. Also, a legend among infiltrators... and, as a consequence, among sentries as well. Though not for the same reasons.

“Good work, Shayna.” Klenia said.

“Thank you, love. Now, let's interrogate our prisoner, shall we?”

The sentry had a hard time processing what was happening.

While she knew that Roxane had a shady past, she also believed that nobody would be able to reach her in Crescent. She never expected to actually have to confront real intruders. She thought that her job would be easy money: just stand around and look mean, just like when she was working for her gang.

“So, I've seen your file.” Klenia said. “Osana Aijini. Born in the district of Crossroads situated in the Province of Shield. Petty criminal and thug for hire. We will ask you a few questions about the patrols and the layout of the estate. I advise you to answer them honestly.”

While she wasn't the toughest criminal out there, Osana still had enough self-respect to not spill the beans after one meagre threat.

“Oh yeah? And what will you do if I refuse?” the red-haired guard defiantly exclaimed.

Klenia rolled her eyes, then she grabbed Osana's left twin-tail and pulled it.

“Hey!” the sentry complained.

However, Shayna was still immobilizing her, therefore she couldn't do anything else.

Klenia then pulled the right twin-tail.

“Ow! Stop it, you big bully!” Osana exclaimed.

“It's not my fault if you're making things too easy with your dumb twin-tails...”

“What's with everyone and mocking my twin-tails?! They're the fashion where I come from!”

“They're just reminding me of someone I don't appreciate much.” Klenia said.

Her girlfriend made her stop with a glare.

“All right, I'll respect the cultural differences and simply tell you what's going to happen if you don't cooperate. First, I'll cut off your twin-tails. Then, I'll become really mean, and I'll break a few bones.”

“What?! Don't touch my twin-tails! That's just cruel!”

“Says the one working for the mob boss.”

“Ugh! Fine! I'll talk! Just leave my hair (and my bones) alone...”

Klenia patted the ginger-red-haired guard patronizingly on the cheek. “I knew you were a reasonable woman. Keep up like this, and I'll make sure to be gentle when I take off your uniform.”

Osana's eyes widened.

“You... You're going to strip me?”

“Of course. Though only to steal your uniform. I'm a married woman now. The time when I was flirting with sentries is long over.”

The red-haired guard stared at her in dumbfounded silence.

“Honey, I'm an intruder infiltrating this estate, and you're a guard.” Klenia added. “You do the maths. Me NOT taking your uniform would actually be the illogical thing.”

“I guess it makes sense...” Osana admitted. “Can I get to keep my tank top? I like it a lot. It's a gift.”

“Then we have a deal!” Klenia said with a smile.

The eastern half of the estate was being patrolled by two duos of guards and watched by two watchtowers. (The unfortunate Margo and Luna were supposed to patrol the western half of the estate, alongside with Ayano and Osana.)

It meant that there were six women to neutralize in this part of the estate.

From afar, on a hill, Primrose was watching the guards with binoculars. Katniss, Madge, and Yusufa were with her. They were using camouflage blankets to conceal themselves.

“Aim at the sentries in the two watchtowers first.” Primrose instructed to Katniss and Madge, who were holding sniper rifles.

She and Yusufa were assisting them with binoculars, helping them adjust their shot and calculate the angle.

Katniss' and Madge's sniper rifles were designed to shoot narcotic darts injecting a fast-acting sleeping drug. As former members of special forces, Katniss and Madge were trained to use sniper rifles.

The two agents aimed at their targets, a task which was made easier since the sentries on the watchtowers were static.

“Now!”

The rifles made a soft 'THUMP!' each when firing their projectiles.

In their binoculars, Primrose and Yusufa saw the sentries of the northeast and southeast watchtowers freeze at the same time. Both were women: the first was an auburn-haired ponytailed petite girl with hazel green eyes, the second a brunette with chestnut eyes and a tanned skin whose hair were tied in a tight bun. The two sentries staggered. Then, they fell. Their figures disappeared from the watchers' field of vision, concealed by the frame of the watchtower.

“Perfect shots.” Primrose congratulated her agents.

The sedative would ensure four-to-six hours of sleep. For all intent and purpose, these two guards were neutralized.

“Reload your weapons. The first patrol is about to pass by.”

Unaware of the fact that their watchers had just been put to sleep, two sentries walked near the northeast watchtower. The first had a black skin, frizzy braided black hair, dark brown eyes, a square jaw and a muscular body. The second was thinner, with a dark skin, brown hair, amber eyes, and a cute heart-shaped face.

Primrose saw them stop and point at the guard-house. For a brief moment, she feared that Posy and Clover had been discovered, which would jeopardize the entire operation. However, through her binoculars, she could see that they weren't on alert. On the contrary, they were laughing and joking. Primrose didn't know what the guards usually did in this guard-house, but apparently hearing weird noses wasn't putting the other sentries on alert...

With Primrose's and Yusufa's help, Katniss and Madge calculated the angle of their next shot.

“Fire.” Primrose instructed.

Two more 'THUMPs!'

The sentries stopped talking mid-laugh, and put a hand on their necks. Four heartbeats later, they crumbled onto the ground.

“Last patrol is coming from the south.” Yusufa warned them, using her binoculars to watch their final targets. “Only a few minutes before they see the drugged sentries on the north.”

“Katniss, Madge, reload.” Primrose instructed.

The two women were quick and efficient.

“Three minutes left.” Yusufa said.

They aimed.

The first sentry had short blond hair, a tanned soft flawless skin, and sky blue eyes. She was slender and athletic-looking, with the body of someone who swam a lot. The second had light brown hair tied up in a ponytail and brown eyes.

“Two minutes.”

Preparing a proper sniper shot was actually a lot harder than it seemed. One had to calculate the angle while taking into account the distance, the weight of the projectile, the wind that would disrupt the trajectory…

“One minute.”

However, Katniss and Madge were good shots – not the best, but good enough. Besides, they took the time to train a lot and to study the weather forecast beforehand.

THUMP! THUMP!

Two shots.

Two darted unconscious women fell face first on the ground.

Primrose let out a small sigh of relief and briefly squeezed Katniss' and Madge's shoulders.

“Good job. You two were perfect.”

The two young women smiled proudly.

Primrose gave Yusufa a quick peck on the lips, then grabbed a walkie-talkie.

“Targets all neutralized.” she said. “Piper, it's time for your team to jump into the fray. Take their uniforms and conceal them out of sight.”

“This feels so weird...”

“I know. Bear it with me. Remind yourself that these mercenaries are all wanted criminals in the Federation.”

“Roger.”

The leader of Primrose Security sighed.

Well, Primrose, you wanted to net a juicy contract with the government, you got your wish... the former policewoman thought to herself.

Sure, she would never have thought that she would one day work with infiltrators. Let alone with vigilantes who were actually responsible of the mugging for disguise of two of her agents.

However, Hieron was offering her company a big sum of money in exchange of their help in this top secret mission.

Roxane Barca was the man's target for a long time now, as she used to be the main financer of the now-dismantled terrorist organization called 'The Eye'. He had finally managed to convince his colleagues at the government to mount a secret operation to capture the corrupt businesswoman, and to forcibly extradite her from Okéanis, the nation in which she took shelter.

The government of the Federation wasn't very keen on sending official agents however. They feared a potential scandal with the Okéani government.

Hence why Hieron once again helped the Vigilantes mount an operation against their sworn enemy Roxane Barca. To help them, he called for help a few former friends that used to work with him in the Rebellion. And since they needed a small task force to even the numbers against Roxane's own private militia of mercenaries, he hired Primrose Security.

Besides, outside of the money, Primrose had a personal reason to agree working with them. She wanted to nail Roxane ever since she found out that the criminal used her and her company as pawns, hiring them to protect places containing secrets about her dirty deeds without them knowing. Twice.

And she wanted to make Barca fall even more after she had Piper kidnapped.

Sure, it meant working with vigilantes, but between them and Roxane, she knew which one was the worst. Piper told her that they could trust Clover and Posy. She trusted her agent's judgement.

With her binoculars, she watched Piper and her team deploy, cutting through the fence with wire cutters.

“Well, I'm not gonna lie. If our mission has to involve uniform stealings, I prefer it when we're the ones doing the stealing.” Hazel commented.

“You're still thinking about the time this crazy so-called supervillainess impersonated you, uh?” Annabeth answered while dragging the blond-haired tanned-skinned sentry by the shoulders. Her prisoner was weakly moaning and groaning in her sleep, but the drug flowing through her veins was ensuring that she would stay out of commission for several hours.

“Of course.” the sort woman said.

“I thought you appreciated the fact that Leo was the one who found you.” Annabeth remarked with a little teasing smile. “I'm sure he certainly did!”

“I was bound on my toilet seat.” Hazel protested. “Not a very good turn-on in my opinion. If I want Leo to find me in that state, I'd prefer to lay on my bed.”

“Goodness!” Piper intervened. “Keep your minds out of the gutter while we're on mission and stay focused!”

“Yes, we got it. We're all relieved that, for once, we won't be the victims of the crazy uniform stealing shaenigans.” Reyna added. “But remain professional. I know that, for now, things have been easy. But that's because we started with the small fries. You can bet that the real dangerous mercenaries are inside the house, close to Roxane herself. They will shoot to kill. And this time we won't have snipers to cover us. No easy mode.” She was dragging by the shoulders the other sentry, the woman with light brown hair.

Annabeth and Hazel instantly regained their seriousness.

“You're right.” they said. “Sorry.”

The four agents finally arrived at the spot where the first patrol was darted by Katniss and Madge.

The black-skinned black-haired woman and her colleague with brown hair were snoring.

Reyna and Annabeth dropped their burdens next to them.

The four security guards exchanged a look.

“Piper. Can you... uh... lead the way?” Annabeth asked.

The brown-haired security guard felt a little embarassed. However, since she was the only one of her team who had already mugged women for disguise before, her three colleagues chose her to be their leader.

Of course, Piper only temporarily became a uniform stealer because the events forced her hand, but in this current situation her experience ultimately proved to be useful.

Piper sighed. “Follow my example.”

She grabbed the blond-haired tanned-skinned sentry, and started to remove her clothes. She began with the machine gun, the black beret, the weapon belt and the black combat shoes. Then, she slided down the dark grey uniform trousers. Finally, she took off the dark grey uniform jacket and the light grey shirts underneath.

Reyna, Hazel, and Annabeth followed her lead step by step.

A few minutes later, the four sentries were down to their underwear. The black-haired black-skinned woman was wearing dark blue sports bra with matching boyshorts and socks. The woman with brown hair was dressed in plaid grey, light blue and dark blue hip-hugging panties, a matching triangle bra, and grey socks. The one with light brown hair was clad in a beige tanga with a peach-coloured push-up bra and white socks. Finally, the sentry with blond hair and a tanned skin was actually wearing a swimsuit as undergarments: a two-piece navy blue bikini set with a crossover top and triangle bikini bottoms. Apparently, she was planning to go to the pool after the end of her shift. Her sport socks where dark blue.

Piper and her friends grabbed plastic zip-ties strapped onto their belts. They restrained each woman's limbs, then gagged them with the rolls of silvery tape that Hieron's agents gave to them.

At first, Piper had been surprised that the government's weapons development department actually took the time to invent a new kind of tape, reserved for their agents. A tape designed to be sturdier and harder to remove, even with water. A perfect tool to gag someone, as it was making using saliva to loosen the tape a lot harder. However, after some reflection and given how some missions required non-lethal neutralizations, she realized that it wasn't that surprising.

Piper, Annabeth, Hazel, and Reyna slipped into the stolen uniforms. For the three latter, it was a new experience; though not necessary an unpleasant one.

They left the bound-and-gagged mercenaries lying lined up in a blind spot of the building, between the main house and the northwest watchtower. While these women were criminals, Piper and her team couldn't bring themselves to leave them piled up.

As guards by training themselves, they couldn't help but sympathize slightly with their prisoners and uniform donors.

“Alright. We now simply have to quickly restrain the two watchers, and we can regroup with the others.” Piper said.

When Ayano returned with her can of soda, she was surprised to see that her partner was nowhere in sight.

She better not have snitched on me! If she did, there will be a knuckle sandwich on her menu!

Ayano scanned the surroundings. Nothing. She briefly thought of calling Midori on her watchtower, but the moron was probably busy smoking a joint again.

Then, things happened too quickly for her to react.

The black-haired sentry heard a slight movement behind her. She turned.

A tall athtletic-looking woman dressed in black, with a dark skin, hazel eyes, and short brown hair had approached her from behind.

And was now on her.

Ayano found herself with a knife under her throat. The black-haired sentry froze and dropped her can of soda because of the shock.

“Drop the machine gun.”

Ayano complied.

“Who... Who are you?” she stammered. “Where's Osana?”

With some luck, her partner was going to arrive and save her.

“Your friend has been taken care of.” the black-clothed woman coldly said.

Ayano paled.

“Midori on the watchtower will-”

“She's also been taken care of.” the woman interrupted her. “And before you ask, I personally took care of the short brunette who was stuffing herself with pastries in the northwest watchtower. Unfortunately for you, she wasn't my size. So it means that you'll have to give me your clothes, and I'd prefer to not get blood on them. Therefore, you can choose. You can either strip like a woman, or I can slit your throat like a pig going to the slaughterhouse.”

This time, Ayano started to shiver.

She thought that she was a tough criminal. A tough woman whom nobody would want to cross.

But in the eyes of the black-clothed woman, she saw the steely stare of a cold-blooded killer.

Ayano understood that she was nothing compared to that woman. She maybe killed two people in a moment of hot-blooded anger, but the brown-haired woman was a trained professional assassin. Ayano could see it in her eyes, in her posture, in the way she was holding her combat knife. She could hear it in her voice.

“You'll spare me if I comply, right?” she whimpered.

When she heard the pathetic whimpers of the black-haired sentry, Agria knew that she had won. The guard was so scared for her life that she would obey her every instructions without even thinking of trying to fight back, to flee, or to call for help.

“If you comply, yes. But there won't be any second chance.”

In truth, Agria didn't even kill the light-brown-haired woman in the northwest watchtower. Anyway, the sentry – with her shoulder-long wavy hair pulled back by an orange kerchief, her soft round face with chubby cheeks, and her short plump body – looked more like a clerk in a bakery than like a mercenary for hire. Especially when she was munching on pastries and sweets with obvious delight, completely unaware of her surroundings.

For a criminal, the sentry was in fact looking so non-threatening that even the quick nerve-pinch that Agria used to knock her out felt like overkill.

Unfortunately for Agria however, the plump woman was too short for her. Though in a way, it was a stroke of luck for the guard. Indeed, since the special combattant was in a hurry, she didn't see the point in stripping her victim. (The woman was too short for any of her partner anyway, outside of Cleo maybe, and Cleo didn't need her clothes.) Therefore, the light-brown-haired sentry was allowed to remain fully-clothed. And she'd probably be one of the few lucky women still fully-clothed in the area once everything would be over, perhaps even the only one.

Agria simply restrained the chubby woman's arms and legs with plastic handcuffs, and gagged her with a sponge and silvery tape.

Of course, Ayano didn't have to know that Agria had received instructions to keep the bodycount to a minimum. It would make things easier for everyone involved, especially her. Agria wasn't afraid to draw blood; and, if Ayano didn't behave, she was going to be the only sentry of the outside of the estate left behind as a corpse.

“I'll... I'll cooperate...” Ayano meekly said.

Agria knew that all the other patrols and sentries had been neutralized. She didn't need to bother hiding.

“Take off your clothes.”

“H... Here and now?”

“Here and now. None of your colleagues will disturb us. You're actually the last one.”

Ayano was already pale, but she now became ghostly white.

Hurriedly, she dropped her clothes on the ground. She stopped once she was down to her undergarments. Ayano was wearing a black t-shirt bra and black boyshorts. Both were adorned with blood red little skulls. Her grey socks were also adorned with a pattern of black skulls.

Agria scoffed mockingly. “You're a real tough girl, aren't you?” she ironically commented. “They look like the kiddie underwear of a little girl pretending to be a pirate!”

Ayano's cheeks became bright red, but she submissively kept quiet.

Agria made her walk to Midori's watchtower and forced her to sit with her back resting agaisnt one of the pillars of the tower.

Then, the special combattant tied Ayano to the pillar. She cuffed her wrists behind her back, and behind the pillar, with plastic handcuffs. She then restrained her ankles, her calves, her knees and her thighs with zip-ties. Finally, she wrapped a few layers of tape around the black-haired sentry's waist and the pillar, to pin her back against the pillar. Ayano's own socks and several layers of tape made for a find gag.

Once Agria was done, the wannabe tough criminal was left silently whimpering while restrained to her pillar. While Ayano was relieved to be alive, one thing was certain: she now knew that she wasn't the strong woman she thought she was.

Cleo went down the ladder of Midori's watchtower while Agria was putting on the sentry dark grey uniform.

“Everything good?” the short blonde asked her partner.

“Went like clockwork.” Agria answered.

“I've called the other teams to tell them that we captured the last sentry outside.” Cleo said.

Agria casted a brief scornful look towards Ayano, who was holding back some tears of fear.

“It's time to start phase 2 of the mission.” the blonde concluded.

“Well, I guess that the real challenge will now begin.” Agria commented, just loud enough for Ayano to be able to hear the jab.

Cleo nodded. “Indeed. The elite guards are inside, around Roxane herself. I heard that even the staff, including the maids, were trained mercenaries-for-hire.”

“We'll remain careful and professional then.” Agria concluded as she picked up Ayano's discarded machine gun. “Let's go!”

Shayna was talking in a walkie talkie. She had strayed a little from Klenia and Osana, while the former was busy divesting the latter of her uniform. The blonde wanted to make sure that the captured sentry wouldn't be able to hear her conversation.

“Sis', do you hear me?”

“Loud and clear.” Venia's voice answered in the device. “All is quiet on our side.”

Shayna's sister insisted to help them when they announced their intent to take part in Clover's, Posy's and Hieron's latest mission. Since she had threatened to snitch them to Aster and Mikani, they had no choice but to agree.

Venia and Amber had been left behind. They were watching the boat that they used to approach the estate from the west – and that they would use to flee if things went downhill. It was thanks to that boat that they had been able to assault the sentries simultaneously from both sides: while Clover, Posy, Agria, Cleo, Klenia, and Shayna were disembarking, Primrose's team arrived by land. While Clover and Posy were successfully able to go to the easter side of the estate, the four other women neutralized the remaining sentries of the western side.

“Everything is going smoothly.” Shayna said. “We've successfully neutralized all the guards watching the outside of the building. We're now going to enter the main house.”

“Be careful. The true tough mercenaries are inside.”

“I will.” Shayna paused, then quickly added: “By the way. Thank you again, Mary. Your boat proved to be an invaluable asset and helped greatly in our mission.”

“I'm supposed to be a simple fisherwoman now...” the former infiltrator's voice sheepishly commented in the device.

Indeed, after getting a remission of sentence, Mary (former agent working for the Callianass Cartel) had retired from her infiltrator job to work as a humble fisherwoman.

“And you'll remain one.” Shayna promised her. “Be assured that the Government will compensate you handsomely for your services.”

While Mary had sincerely reformed, Shayna thought it was still a good thing to remind her that she had a lot to win if she played her part as agreed, and a lot to lose if she backstabbed them. One was never too cautious with someone from Okéanis. Of course Mary would never sell them out. However, Shayna knew that she was the kind of woman who would flee at the first sight of danger, even if it meant abandoning everyone else behind.

Still, Shayna trusted her sister to keep the former infiltrator in line. While Mary wasn't a parangon of altruism and self-sacrifice, she had a special connection with Venia. After all, the two were slaves together on the Solomon estate. This kind of things tended to create bonds.

“We're going to move. We'll have to be even more discreet from now. Don't call me unless there's an emergency.”

Klenia laced the black combat shoes, buckled the belt, then adjusted the waist of her stolen dark grey uniform trousers and the sleeves of her stolen dark grey uniform jacket. She put on the black beret and the black fingerless gloves.

“I thank you for your cooperation.” Klenia said to her unwilling outfit donor. “But now, if you excuse me, we have to get our hands on another set of clothes for my wife. I'm sure that we will find what we are looking for among the poor shmucks my friends are sniping with sleeping darts.”

The ginger-red-haired sentry didn't answer. She was gagged anyway, so it wasn't like she could have a lot of conversation. However, she didn't even groan. She still had a hard time accepting what just happened to her.

Klenia went to regroup with Shayna.

She was feeling ecstatic. It had been a long time since their last infiltration together.

Sure, they had to use trickery to prevent Aster and Mikani from learning about their plan. (Zoé proved to be an invaluable ally, as she agreed to distract their two friends.) And sure, Aster and Mikani were going to be furious.

But it was SO worth it...

Osana was left hidden behind the rocks, lying on her stomach... And clad in nothing but her light violet boxer briefs with white dots, a salmon pink tank top over a plain white full-cup bra, and matching salmon pink socks. A few thick strips of beige tape were sticked over her lips, sealing them to prevent her from spitting the sponge shoved into her mouth as a gag. Her limbs, arms and legs, were tightly restrained with a dozen of sturdy black zip-ties.

The guard was staring wide-eyed in front of her. Her long twin-tails were lying on the ground.

She still had a hard time accepting what just happened to her...

Well, at least the weather was warm in Artemise.
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

A straightforward but very entertaining "infiltration" chapter. Security guards are always ripe for the picking in these stories, but you still find new ways to make their scenes entertaining.

I appreciate the irony that several of the women mugging the security guards in this chapter were themselves security guards who previously got mugged for their uniforms. The circle of life, I suppose. :lol: Good to see Reyna, Hazel, and Annabeth earn their USB credentials. It feels like you're utilizing this paradigm more than I am.

Once again, some nice bits of character development for the mugged guards, be it Midori's love of cannabis or Osana's twin-tails. (I assume they reminded Klenia of Selena.) And poor Ayano - Agria can be so cruel to the women she mugs.

So many familiar faces returning - and I'm always happy to see Mary return. (Even if it's just over a radio.) Looks like the story is gearing up for a grand finale; can't wait to see where it's headed.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

this is not even "infiltration" this is taking a whole compound :) what I adore... the more the merrier like they say

a great return of Klenia, the only one with a proper "joyful" attitude toward stripping other girls for their uniforms or clothes...I loved seeing her "ecstatic"! she deserves it ;)

ah Rufusluciusivan I am still in debt with you for not leaving a comment at "Pakal" :( the issue there is that I am still trying to picture the "Seraglio" in my mind
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

New week, new installment, great way to start things off. :D

Amazing opening, the backstory was solid, the history was great as I'm sure you know when I say, I do like my lore when it comes to stories. :D

Haha, I thought the entire scene with Luna, Margo, Posy and Clover was absolutely fantastic, plus I really liked the fact that all the other guards know about Luna and Margo's love life already and just feel as though they being more.......Passionate ;) .........Than usual, nice touch. :lol:

Hey look on the bright side, Luna and Margo might still get the alone they wanted, judging by the way Posy left them. 8-)

Pretty good setup with Ayano and Osana, I know they're pretty much going to be no more than a disguise for her attackers, but a little bit of backstory goes a long way in my eyes, looking forward to returning to them later on and seeing how they're doing. :D

First of all, I really like Midori, there really is something sexy when a woman dyes her hair an usual colour, example........Toxic green, electric blue or candy apple red. Got to love those looks. 8-) Oh and yes got to also love the unconventional underwear patterns, sexy lingerie type from before and now cannabis leafs, these guards are certainly all tough on the outside but playful on the inside. :D

Well at least Osana has her priorities straight, bones heal but, hair.?........Well no body with a ladies hair style. 8-) :lol:

I must admit I loved this entire scene, Osana actually understanding that yes, an infiltrator sneaking into a estate without stealing a uniform is very much unheard of and flat out strange, I'm glad she understands. :lol: :D

Damn, amazing scene afterwards with Primrose, Yusufa, Katniss and Madge, synchronized takedowns, perfectly executed sharpshooting and great coordination, Primrose knows what she's doing that's for sure. 8-) :D

Aaahhh that realization of when Ayano knew she was the last guard standing as all the others had been taken care of, well for Ayano it's time to drop the tough girl and put on a cowardly persona for a while if she doesn't want a serious thrashing. :D :D

Then we finish it off with discovering what happened to all the guards over the course of time, excellent stuff.

Well I'm come out and say it. This has been one thoroughly entertaining chapter, it had quite a few comedic moments which were really enjoyable, I enjoyed the variety of methods that the characters used to acquire they're disguises, while yes this was a simple infiltration chapter, I think it was needed to let the characters methods and strengths shine through and show the reasons why these infiltrators are some of the best in their craft. :D :D

As I say overall this has been an absolute blast and joy to read through, and now the real "tough" mercenaries are coming up for our infiltrators when they actually get inside the estate, I look forward to seeing how all this pans out. Again, amazing work. :D

P.S. Loved all the guards cheeky underwear patterns and styles. ;)
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Such great stuff in this one, as usually.

My favorite scene where they take out the six sentries in quick succession with the darts.

Love the idea of the two watch tower guards just being dropped. The description of the them both freezing and then dropping out of site is so cool.

And loved the two sentries in mid-laugh grabbing their necks and then dropping unconscious.

I also, with the next pair of sentries, love the the description "two darted unconscious women fell face first on the ground."

I also love who quick and long lasting the sedative is. Not only knocking the women out quickly but keeping them out for four to six hours.

The whole scene is such a perfect description of a quick take of unsuspecting guards with darts.

Love it.
rufusluciusivan

Tirepanted: Indeed this was a straightforward more light-hearted classic 'infiltration/neutralization of sentries' tale. I enjoyed it a lot, as it allowed me to take a break in the writing of the last part of Pakal's chapter 3, which is proving to be very complex to write. Vigilante's storyline is easier and more stranghtforward, and I'm often relieved and happy when I can return to it for a while to unwind and avoid the burnout.

The circle of USB life! :lol: What can I say? I love the concept of the 'Tirepanted paradigm'. The irony was just too tempting...

Writing the bits of character development and personalities for the many unlucky guards of this introduction clearly was the funnest part of this post, and therefore the reason explaining why I ended up finishing this part faster. (Indeed, Osana's twin-tails remind Klenia of Selena.)

Since this is a finale (even if a small one), I wanted to up the scales a little by featuring a few returning characters from the previous series. (I suspected that you'd be sensitive to Mary's return. ;) )

Esercito sconfitto: As a finale, even a finale of a small spin-off series, I tried to think big. Hence the taking out of a whole compound, and Klenia's return. No matter what happens, she will always find a way to return to uniform stealing shaenigans. :lol:

There's no need to apologize or feel in debt though. One does not always have an idea for a comment after each post. Even if you comment months after, I'd still be happy! Besides, I shall also be in debt with the very first commentator of my very first story. ;) In July, it'll be three years ago...

Trackman: A little lore is always a safe bet when starting a new story.

The innuendos centered around Luna's and Margo's situation were probably more explicit than usual, but I couldn't resist the joke. One day, I should start a spin-off called 'Love and Uniform Stealings', gathering all the couples that were born during uniform stealings... or that were the victims of it. :lol:
Between Primrose and Yusufa, Klenia and Shayna when they were ambushed by Judith's sisters, and now these two guards, it's not the first time that 'love bonds' became more than a metaphor. As for liking their alone time in that specific position... Well, their dialogue makes it clear that they are into bondage, but I don't think they'll appreciate much Posy's little attention. ;)

As said above in my answer to tirepanted, imagining these little backstories and banters for the one-time guards of this introduction truly was the funnest part, and the one that motivated me the most.

Fun fact: the women from Shield (like Selena or Osana) are very protective of their twin-tails. (It's a cultural thing.) Klenia's mockeries and threats were actually even more effective than she thought. :lol: Osana was my favorite guard in this part. And yes indeed, she is a very understanding sentry. Though, given the kind of world they live in, most sentries probably have by now made peace with the fact that being mugged for disguise is a pretty likely job hazard in their profession.

Though I guess Midori is a close second. I just loved the little detail of her undergarments. Your fondness for unusual hair colours have been duly noted ;) . I'm always looking for new ideas to have more original designs (there are only so many natural hair colours after all...), and if I can please readers at the same time. :lol: This story would be a perfect occasion to feature them anyway: Tough criminal for hire are probably the kind of people who would want to give themselves an edge by dying their hair.
well for Ayano it's time to drop the tough girl and put on a cowardly persona for a while if she doesn't want a serious thrashing
Like most bullies, Ayano is in fact a coward at heart. She'd never dare face someone who can fight back. Also, was this phrasing a subtle way to make me realize that you got the reference with this specific guard? ;)

Writing this light-hearted introduction felt like a breath of fresh air, honestly. While I enjoy the Pakal storyline, sometimes the complexity of writing it frustrates me, so I like taking a break from it sometimes. Though it was indeed the easiest part for our assembled team of heroines. The real opponents are inside...

P.S. I loved imagining their cheeky underwear patterns and styles, therefore I'm glad you enjoyed them. ;)

Meditions: Thanks! It sure has been quite some time since the last time guards were neutralized with darts in my stories... I liked adding the little originality of it being done in quick succession with sniper rifles.
rufusluciusivan

STEP 1: Neutralizing the outer sentries.
COMPLETED

STEP 2: Neutralizing the staff.

The strike team assembled by Hieron, Clover, and Posy regrouped near the back entrance of the main villa.

It consisted of Clover, Posy, Agria, Cleo, Klenia, Shayna, Piper, Annabeth, Hazel, and Reyna.

Primrose, Yusufa, Katniss, and Madge were going to stay in the distance to cover their escape with their sniper rifles if the need arose.

“So. Let's go then.” Clover said to the gathered women.

Klenia vigorously approved. She grabbed the door's handle.

“Wait.” Agria interrupted her.

“What?”

“I bet that they have someone watching the corridor of the back entrance from the inside.” the special combattant said.

Clover thought for a moment. “Sounds logical...”

“Let me try something.” Agria said.

She knocked on the door.

Diane heard someone knocking on the back entrance.

“I swear to- Which one is it this time?” she mumbled to herself.

Diane's patience was coming at an end.

Sure, she understood Roxane's point about the outer sentries: They didn't need to hire the expensive 'cream of the crop' to man the watchtowers and to patrol outside. They only needed cheap thugs to look intimidating with flashy second-rate machine guns, and to be used as meat shields in case real intruders attacked.

However, Diane didn't anticipate that she would have to be the one dealing with these morons. The mercenary couldn't take it anymore.

She couldn't stand these buffoons anymore.

The green-haired pothead only had two brain cells that still lit up. Margo and Luna were so horny for each other that it was becoming embarassing. Amai was spending her time raiding the kitchen to grab pastries and sweets. Elize and Martha were insufferable gossips – and Margo's and Luna's love life was their favorite conversation topic. Jenny always wanted the northeast watchtower shift to read her comics in peace. That dumb brown-haired twat whom she didn't remember the name was playing around with the watchtower's spotlights to send coded messages any time she was sent there.

And Ayano was the worst, because she thought that she was a real tough girl. She thought that she and the elite guards like Diane were in the same league. Unbearable freak.

It was telling something when the yokel from the backwater Province of Shield, with her dumb-looking twin-tails, was one of the few tolerable ones. At least Osana knew her place...

“This time, whoever this is, whatever she wants, I'll punch her in the face. She's gonna pay for all the others!” Diane swore to herself.

Still, in spite of her anger, the mercenary was a professional.

Just in case, she was holding her gun in her hand – and not keeping it in its holster. Roxane was clear: no matter how trivial the reason was, they had to be careful when interacting with the outside.

The back entrance opened. A tall light-skinned redhead stepped outside. Her hazel-green eyes were glimmering with anger, her fit athletic-looking body was a testimony of her strength, and in her clenched fists was lying the promise of a painful beating. She was holding a handgun in her right hand.

This mercenary wasn't wearing the same uniform as the outer sentries. Her outfit was designed to be worn by a guard working inside a building. She was walking in comfortable normal black shoes with rubber soles, not combat shoes with thick soles that would damage the parquet floor. Her black trousers were looking more like business pants and less like military pants, though they were still comfortable and designed to not hinder the movements in a hand-to-hand combat. The same thing could be said about the bright purple button up shirt and black jacket she was wearing: while they were making her look like a businesswoman or a private bodyguard, they were made of a material that allowed them to stretch and not hinder the movements in a fight. There were small purple stripes on the trousers and the jackets, the colour of the Barca Faction of which Roxane was part. The guard wasn't wearing something on her head though; only a small earpiece in her left ear. A holster for a gun, a pair of handcuffs, a walkie talkie, and a combat knife were strapped onto her brown belt.

“Alright, which of you cretins is in for a world of pain?” the guard barked.

She interrupted herself when Agria attacked her.

The mercenary proved to be one league above any of the outer sentries with her reaction.

Diane didn't let the surprise freeze her. She didn't just stare stupidly at the intruders.

When she saw Agria, she cursed and immediately raised her gun to shoot her dead.

The special combattant grabbed her wrist and painfully twisted it to disarm her.

Diane groaned in pain, but freed her wrist by violently withdrawing her arm. She then tried to jab her opponent with a left hook.

Agria proved to be faster. She dodged while taking a step forward, and hit the guard in the chin with the palm of her hand.

Diane mumbled a swearword, holding her jaw with one hand. She took a step back. With her free hand, she tried to grab the walkie talkie strapped onto her belt to press the alarm button.

Agria beated her to the draw. She lunged forward, punched the mercenary in the stomach, then grabbed her arm and twisted it in her back.

Diane groaned in pain.

“Not bad.” the special combattant commented. “But not good enough either.”

Then, she kicked her opponent in the back of the leg to make her fall on her knees.

The last thing Diane noticed before lapsing into unconsciousness was the arm Agria wrapped around her throat to choke her.

After the knelt guard had passed out, Agria let go of the limp body, which fell face first on the grass with a dull thud.

The special combattant actually had to take a few seconds to catch her breath.

“Well, it looks like we witnessed first-hand the difference between the outer sentries and the elite guards.” Clover dryly commented.

Posy nodded. “We'll have to be careful. These ones aren't just for show.”

“Though look on the bright side.” Klenia intervened. “We've aquired the uniform of an inner-guard a lot sooner than expected.”

“That's... a very optimistic way to see the situation.” Posy commented.

“What can I say? Optimism is, like, my second name.”

“I thought it was 'Désirée'...” Shayna intervened with a teasing smile.

Klenia's cheeks reddened slightly because of her embarassment. “Shayna! Not in front of everyone please!”

“So. Who's taking the uniform?” Agria intervened. She was keeping a stern face, unmoved by the playful banters.

“I'd say finder's keeper.” Piper intervened. “Plus, with your training, you and Cleo are the best people to impersonate elite guards.”

Agria shrugged. “Makes sense.”

She crouched down, rolled Diane on her back, and started to unzip her jacket and unbutton her shirt. Without awaiting instructions, Cleo helped her by unlacing the shoes and removing them, then by unbuckling the belt and sliding down the trousers. Agria removed the earpiece last.

Diane was left wearing her emerald-green sports bra, matching boyshorts and white sports socks. Ever her undergarments had been chosen to facilitate movement during a fight as much as possible...

Agria removed her clothes, apparently unfazed by the fact that her teammate and eight other women could see her in her grey underwear. Then, she put on her new disguise.

At the same time, Klenia and Shayna grabbed Diane and carried her away.

They left Diane bound to the watchtower pillar facing Ayano. Divested of her uniform and weapon, wearing only her skivvies, she was a lot less intimidating. However, with her athletic-looking body on full display, she was still far from looking harmless.

Her wrists were taped behind the pillar, and strong government-approved tape wrapped around her body was pinning her torso to the pillar. Her captors also didn't take any risk when restraining her legs: Diane's lower limbs were mummified with tape from the feet to the thighs. The new duct tape designed by the government was sturdy enough to resist even the struggles of the strongest guards. The woman was silenced by a thick kerchief filling her mouth and a few strips of tape sticked on her lips, with a layer of tape wrapped over them for good measure.

When Diane woke up and realized her predicament, her first reaction was to shoot Ayano a nasty glare, as if the black-haired sentry was the one responsible for this mess.

Ayano vehemently shook her head and tried to plead her cause, but since she was gagged the result wasn't very convincing.

Diane squinted and groaned in her gag. The promise of a swift beating was dancing in her eyes.

Ayano gulped.

With Diane out of the way, they were now free to enter the mansion.

“Remember that even the house staff is made of trained mercenaries and criminals. Don't hold anything back!” Clover reminded her teammates.

“By the way. Have you checked the material in which the clothes were made?” Agria intervened.

“What's so special about it?”

“It's made of a new experimental fiber. One that is designed to block the effects of close combat stun guns.”

Piper and the other guards of Primrose Security shared a glance. They were carrying such weapons, and had been hoping to have the opportunity to use them to give themselves an advantage.

“Unless you can directly reach the neck, we can assume that stun guns will be useless against all the people inside the building, including the staff.” Agria concluded.

“Roxane truly spared no expense...” Posy complained.

"But we don't let that undermine us." Clover intervened. "We just need to plan carefully, and to make sure to thin out their number one small group after the other..."

Everyone else nodded, then they entered the mansion.

Eileen and Florence were the members of the cleaning staff of the mansion. Both women were wearing maid uniforms: black shoes, white long socks, black calf-long skirts, a white belt, black long-sleeved tops with white buttons, and a white headband in the hair.

At first glance, their clothes looked like normal maid outfits. However, upon closer inspection, one could see that they were designed to stretch in order to not hinder movements if a fight broke out. In truth, just like everyone else in the mansion, they were in fact trained mercenaries. Sure, having to play the parts of the maids was a little degrading, but Roxane was paying them handsomely. Therefore, they weren't complaining.

Eileen was of average size. She had hazel green eyes and short chin-long hair, kept in place by her headband, with a bang swept to the left. One strand of hair was covering each cheek. Her light brown hair were fully dyed with a tango pink colour. She had a round face and a white skin.

Florence was a slightly taller white-skinned blue-eyed woman whose hair were tied into a high ponytail. One strand of hair was also covering each of her cheeks, and on her forehead there was a bang swept to the right. She had blond hair, but she was dying them light pink.

“I've got the spray cleaner.” Eileen commented while holding the bottle in her hand.

Florence was waiting for her while lazily leaning on her broom. “You sound annoyed for some reason.” she remarked.

“I've come across Phoebe on my way.” Eileen explained.

Florence groaned in annoyance. “Miss Phoebe thinks she's SO MUCH better than us...” she complained. She took an annoying high-pitched voice: “Oh look at me! I dye my hair electric blue! It gives me an edge! Not like your dumb pink dyes! I'm so much better than you 'cause I was part of a gang!” Florence made a gagging sound, then asked with her normal voice: “What was the name of her gang again?”

“Don't know. They were working for some kind of tech genius. Called Elisabeth Fry, or something. Though she gave herself a nickname. 'Switch', I think.”

“Nah, it wasn't that. Though it finished with an '-itch'.”

“Anyway! She was treating them like shit, and yet they were still working for her. Bunch of morons.”

Unbeknowst to them however, the two maids were being watched from the other side of the corridor...

“The others are in position. Let's go.” Klenia whispered to Shayna.

Danielle was one of the guards of the inside of the estate. She had a fit body, deepest brown hair tied into a high ponytail, a light skin, light brown eyes, and red lipstick on her lips. She was wearing the same uniform as Diane's.

She was also in a bad mood.

Danielle entered the kitchen.

“Teresa. Lori. We have to talk about the soup your served us yesterday.”

Teresa and Lori were the two 'cooks' of the estate. And while they were indeed wearing cook uniforms (black shoes, grey pants, and a white long-sleeved button up shirt with big black buttons), they weren't cooks by training at all.

Lori was a tall lanky slightly tanned woman with a long neck. She had hazel brown eyes and brown hair tied into a shoulder-long medium ponytail. Teresa had a white skin, armpit-long wavy blond hair that she was leaving down, and grey eyes.

“What's the problem?” Teresa asked.

“Be honest. You gals are actually wanted for poisoning in the Federation, right?”

“What's that supposed to mean?” Lori defensively retorted.

“It means that your soup was disgusting! I almost threw up because of it!”

“Hey pal, I was hired for my fighting capacities, not for my cooking.” Teresa justified herself. “It's not my fault if Roxane chose to not hire civilians as part of her staff. She says it's to prevent infiltrators from having an easy time mugging a maid or a cook to impersonate her. My opinion, she should have hired male staff. But you know the boss. She's a raging dyke!”

Lori chuckled.

“You should watch your mouth.” Danielle retorted. “The boss'll not appreciate your disrespect.”

Teresa rolled her eyes. “Please! I'm wanted for a bank raid that ended with a gun battle. Boss knew perfectly well that I was no girl scoot when she hired me. I bet she's pretty aware that politeness isn't the forte of girls like me.”

“We weren't hired for our cooking skills, but to be able to fight back in case some morons looking for a quick disguise burst in and think we're easy pickings!” Lori added.

The door of the kitchen suddenly burst open.

Piper, Annabeth, Hazel, and Reyna rushed inside, ready to knock out a few goons.

Emilie was the newest guard of the inside of the mansion. She was hired at the same time as Osana to strengthen the defenses. She had a light skin, dark grey eyes, and short brown hair. The right half of her hair was shaved short, while the left half was straight and chin-long with side swept bangs. Her bangs were dyed platinium blond. She was wearing the same guard uniform as Diane.

Currently, Emilie was hanging out with Marcie, the boss' chauffeur. Marcie had light auburn hair tied into a crown braid, and eyes that were a mixture of brown and amber. Her skin was light, with a slight tan. Her uniform consisted of brown shoes, light grey trousers and a black double button chauffeur jacket, with black gloves and a black chauffeur hat.

Emilie was content to have been sent to watch the ground floor. On the upper floor, another guard called Phoebe was having a hairstyle similar to hers, and had apparently decided that this made them buddies – since in her eyes it obviously meant that they were from the same world and had the same tastes. Emilie was a little creeped out.

“I've been meaning to ask...” Emilie asked Marcie to strike up a conversation. “For a trained mercenary, isn't playing the part of a chauffeur a little degrading?”

Marcie chuckled indulgently.

“That's right. I forgot you were the new inner guard.”

“Yeah. I passed the test at the same time as Osana, but I got better results, so I'm here instead of outside.”

“That explains everything.” Marcie showed her her right arm. “Check the fabric of my uniform.”

Emilie hesitated.

“Come on. Touch it!” Marcie insisted.

“Uh... You sure about that?”

“What? Don't be a scaredy cat! I won't molest you. Just touch it!”

Emilie reluctantly complied, and was surprised by the elasticity of the piece of cloth, to the point that she couldn't help but pull on it several more times.

“It's pretty neat, uh?” Marcie said. “This uniform is made of a new experimental fabric. It looks like a normal chauffeur uniform, but it's made to resist stun guns, and it won't hinder my movements during hand-to-hand combat. I'm actually trained in several martial arts. Everyone in this building, even the maids, even the cooks, are trained mercenaries. In fact, Roxane chose women among the more competent ones to play the part of the staff.”

“To foil intruders?”

“Exactly. Suppose you are a uniform stealer. You see a chauffeur near her limo. You think: 'Now, that's an easy target. A free real-estate.' And BAM, suprise! The chauffeur just kicks your ass to kingdom come 'cause she's a martial arts expert!”

“Ingenious.” Emilie approved.

The two women didn't know however that they were being watched.

Agria and Cleo were observing them from another corridor.

Agria was smiling harshly. “Let's put her boastings to the test, shall we?” she whispered to her accomplice.

The maid with ponytailed light pink hair, Florence, actually spotted Klenia and Shayna just as they were about to attack.

“What the- Eileen! Watch out!”

Klenia jumped the tango-pink-haired maid, intending to immobilize her with a hold.

However, in spite of her surprise, Eileen actually reacted faster than her. She nimbly dodged her assault.

Klenia missed her target.

"Uh?!" she exclaimed.

Eileen then immediately riposted with the spray cleaner she was still holding in her hand.

She sprayed a good dose of cleaning product on Klenia's face.

“Gah!” Klenia shouted when some product ended up in her eyes.

Florence took advantage of the situation. She broke the broom on her knee. Then, the pink-haired ponytailed maid threw away the part with the mop and kept the other half, using it like a combat staff.

She tried to hit Klenia on the head.

Shayna interposed between the battle maid and her wife, and blocked the hit with her shoulder. She groaned in pain.

While Florence's improvised staff was only the handle of a broom, being hit by it was still very painful.

“You thought we'd be easy targets, did you?” Eileen barked.

“Well think again, morons. In this house, even the maids are trained mercenaries!” Florence added.

The two combat maids regrouped to face their adversaries. They were brandishing their improvised weapons.

Klenia and Shayna were in a disadventageous situation.

Klenia was still rubbing her eyes.

Shayna was grabbing her hurt shoulder.

However, in spite of the pain, the blonde was smiling.

Eileen frowned. “Why are you smiling?”

Klenia and Shayna weren't actually meant to defeat the battle maids...

They were meant to distract them.

Posy and Clover had snuck behind Florence and Eileen. Thanks to their friends' distraction, they were able to position themselves behind the battle maids.

Two simultaneous sleeper-holds were applied.

Two improvised weapons, one half of a broom and one spray cleaner, were dropped on the floor as their owners were reflexively trying to grab the arms choking them.

Two women gurgled futilely and struggled in vain, kicking the floor with their heels.

Two unconscious bodies went limp.

Two maids were laid on the floor.

“Gah! Blasted products!” Klenia complained while she finished rubbing her eyes. “Should put a warning on the bottle. These things are worst than pepper spray...”

Posy caught her breath. “Phew! If even the maids require us to fight four-against-two, we're not out of the woods yet...”

“Hence the importance of dwindling their number one small group after another...” Clover reminded her.

“Well, these two are going to take the rest of the day.” Klenia said.

She then worriedly looked at Shayna and her wound, palpating her shoulder.

“You're okay?”

“I've already felt better... I don't think it broke a bone, thank Goodness it was only a broom handle and not a real combat staff... But it's gonna leave a huge bruise... And I don't think I'll be able to use my left arm properly for a while.” The blonde shook her head. “You'll worry about me later, love. First, we need to deal with these two 'battle-maids'...”

“Do we need their uniforms?” Posy asked. “It's not like we can impersonate them, with their pink hair... I'm starting to wonder if it's actually a clever tactic to counter infiltrators.”

“I think we should still take their clothes.” Klenia said. “From my experience, when in doubt, it's best to steal the uniform.”

Posy bit her lower lip. While she had no problem fighting and stripping criminal mercenaries dressed in combattant uniforms, the pink hair and the maid uniforms were making her hesitate slightly.

After the events of her latest adventure, when she almost accidentally caused the death of an asthmatic woman, she was now feeling a little uneasy when witnessing Klenia's usual enthusiasm towards uniform stealings.

These two are NOT innocent maids. the busty brunette reminded herself. They are trained mercenaries knowingly working for a mob boss.

“People indeed often look at the clothes first and the faces later.” Clover admitted. “Besides, if we can locate the cleaning closet, we may be able to find makeshift bonds. I want to conserve our zip-ties for now. While two of us make the makeshift ropes, the other two can remove the clothes...”

When the four security guards burst into the room, Danielle immediately grabbed her handgun.

Annabeth jumped her just as she was about to take aim, grabbed her hand, and the two women immediately struggled over the weapon.

Teresa didn't have a weapon as part of her standard uniform. Instead, she took a big-sized metallic meat mallet that was lying on a table nearby. The weapon was maybe improvized, but under her hands it would as more dangerous as a nightstick. At the same time, Lori reflexively grabbed a kitchen knife. She brandished the blade. Her moves were assured. She knew how to fight with a knife.

Clearly, these two women didn't need a firearm to be dangerous.

Piper almost learned it the hard way, when in one swift motion Teresa tried to bash her head with her meat mallet, and she barely managed to avoid the blow. Luckily, Reyna was with her and assaulted the blonde from the left, preventing her from pushing her advantage and finishing off her opponent.

“You stand no chance!” Teresa barked. “I've been trained in dozens of martial arts!”

“Really?” Piper retorted. “Well we've been trained to not waste our time bragging to our enemy and bum-rush them two-on-one.”

She and Reyna jumped the combattant-cook at the same time. Teresa stroke with her mallet, and hit Reyna in the arm, but couldn't avoid leaving an opening to Piper. The brown-haired security punched her in the temple. A clean hit with her right hook. Teresa fell on the floor, completely dazzled, and dropped her weapon.

Hazel was less lucky, as she was alone against Lori. The combattant cook was taller than her, with longer arms and legs, and she was using her advantage at its fullest to keep her at bay with her knife.

The shorter woman tried to feint her, pretending to be about to attack her from the left.

Lori didn't fall for her trick. She lunged forward, and striked. Hazel grunted in pain.

She was hurt!

“Hazel!” Piper exclaimed. She quickly scanned the room.

Teresa was dazzled, but she was also recovering quickly. She wasn't neutralized. Reyna had been hit, but she seemed still in condition to fight. Annabeth and Danielle were still fighting over the gun. Annabeth seemed to have troubles keeping up with her opponent, but right now Teresa and Hazel were the priority.

“Reyna, take care of the blonde!” Piper ordered. “Then help Annabeth!”

She then lunged at Lori, who was about to stab the wounded Hazel in the throat.

Piper tackled the combattant-cook on the floor, pinned her, and blocked the hand that was holding the knife, pressing with all her weight to force her to let go of it. Lori hit her in the face with her other hand, but Piper was so furious that she ignored the pain. With a groan, Lori dropped the kitchen knife. She tried to push away the woman who was pinning her to the floor, but to no avail. Piper was using her anger to gain a boost of strength. She towered over the mercenary.

Lori's eyes grew wide as Piper’s fist sped right between them. Then her world went black.

Piper caught her breath and got ready to help Annabeth. However, she ultimately didn't need to. Reyna was able to easily dispatch a still disoriented Teresa with one neckchop, then she helped Annabeth. One against two, Danielle stood no chance even though she was well-trained. Currently, she was lying on her stomach, face down. Out cold.

They had won.

“Hazel! Are you okay?” Piper immediately asked her friend.

Hazel looked at her side. There was blood.

“Oh shit...” the short woman said. “I should have known it was too good to be true when I was the one doing the uniform stealing...”

Piper immediately checked the wound. As part of their training, Primrose's agents knew how to give first aid.

“Is it deep?” Reyna asked.

“It mostly cut in the fat... I don't think an organ was hit.” Piper said. She started to bandage the wound.

The brunette briefly thought for a moment. She could see that Reyna was awkwardly moving her right shoulder, the part that was hit by Teresa's meat mallet. While the tall woman wasn't complaining, it was clear that the wound was hurting her.

“Reyna, take Hazel to the boat." Piper instructed her. "She can't stay here, and she's in no condition to fight. All the outer sentriers are out of commission, it shouldn't be hard for you two to leave the estate... Wait for us here.”

Reyna nodded.Piper saw in her eyes that the tall woman was grateful. She helped Hazel get on her feet. “Good luck.”

Piper nodded. She and Annabeth fist-bumped with Reyna and Hazel.

The two still-valid security guards watched their friends leave the room, then they looked at the three unconscious guards.

“Now... Let's deal with them.”

Ultimately, it turned out that Marcie could back up her boastings.

Contrary to many sentries that Agria neutralized with ease in the past, the chauffeur didn't let the surprise paralyze her.

Her hand immediately reached for the small handgun strapped onto her belt, hidden under her jacket.

When Agria kicked the weapon away, with her left hand Marcie drew a switchblade and used it to slash around her and keep the special combattant away from her. Agria was actually forced to remain on the defensive. Marcie was an expert at knife fighting.

Emilie was a professional too.

She immediately reacted by grabbing her walkie talkie.

Unfortunately, Cleo was just as fast, and kicked the device out of her hand with her left foot. Another kick sent the guard's handgun flying when the latter drew it.

Emilie glared daggers at the blond-haired special combattant. She took the combat stance of a professional wrestler, carefully watching her oppenent's footwork.

“I'll break you in half!” she barked. “I'll show you why I passed Roxane's tests with flying success!”

Emilie was confident. Compared to Agria, Cleo looked smaller and weaker. The guard had seen that the blonde was quick, but also frail. Her kicks were fast, but lacked the strength to truly phase Emilie even if she was hit. The guard was certain that in hand-to-hand combat she would have the upper-hand.

However, Emilie didn't realize one thing.

Cleo was actually more dangerous than her teammate.

Because Agria looked exactly like what she was: a cold trained fighter and assassin. On the contrary, Cleo looked like a proper well-behaved girl from a good family. Even the best fighters were fooled by her non-threatening appearance. Unconsciously, they underestimated her.

And they usually realized their mistake too late...

Emilie moved carefully.

Cleo lunged forward and kicked her. Until now, she was purposefully holding back, to give the impression that she was fast but weak. When she attacked her at full strength, Emilie was completely taken by surprise.

“GURRFFHH!” she grunted when Cleo's foot violently collided with her stomach.

Her eyes widened. How can someone so frail hit so hard?

These were her last conscious thoughts.

A clean punch to a precise spot of her right temple knocked her out instantly.

“Emilie!” Marchie shouted.

Upon noticing the defeat of her partner, Marcie hesitated slightly. Just a fraction of second.

The time Agria needed.

She bypassed the chauffeur's guard, dodged a vicious blow that would have slit her throat, and punched Marci in the jaw.

Marcie staggered.

Agria twisted the chauffeur's right arm behind her back. Marcie grunted in pain. With her free hand, Agria pinched a nerve between the shoulder and the neck. Her nerve-pinch neutralized Marcie. Her body went limp and she slumped into Agria's arms.

The special combattant laid the chauffeur on the floor, and took the time to look at her face.

“The irony. Of all the opponents I fought, a chauffeur turned out to be one who came the closest to defeating me...”

The closet in which the household cleaning products and the bedding were stored was actually the size of a small room. Therefore, Klenia, Posy, Shayna, and Clover had enough room to do their business, even with the bodies of the two unconscious battle maids in the middle.

While Clover and Shayna were cutting a few sturdy clean white sheets into strips, Posy and Klenia were stripping the two mercenaries of their maid uniforms. Posy was removing Eileen's clothes and Klenia was removing Florence's.

Posy was looking at Klenia while removing each article of clothes after another.

“You seem to want to talk to me about something.” the latter said.

Posy hesitated. She didn't want to sound, or even to be, ungrateful. Klenia was the woman who trained her. She taught Posy and the other Vigilantes everything they needed to know to infiltrators. Thanks to Klenia, Posy was able to discover a lot of things about herself. However, the busty brunette now wanted to follow a different path... She couldn't share Klenia's enthusiasm anymore.

She needed to talk about her feelings.

“Have you... Have you considered how harmful our actions can be?”

Klenia raised an eyebrow. “What do you mean? Are you talking about these two?”

“No, no. I mean in general. When we are not against a criminal boss and her squad of goons. When we are stealing the uniforms of innocent women.”

Klenia's smile and enthusiasm faded. “Ah... I think I see where you're going.”

Posy bit her lower lip, then confessed. “I've almost caused the death of someone. She was asthmatic, and after we gagged her... I never thought until that moment that our actions could be truly harmful to someone. I thought that at worst they would spend a few bad uncomfortable hours, and then go on with her life... I wish I knew beforehand that this kind of thing could happen.”

Klenia's expression was apologetic now. “For that, I should apologize. This was a failing as a teacher from my part.”

She paused.

“I've... never truly thought about that...” Klenia then admitted in all honesty. “I've never been confronted with that situation. Not at my knowledge at least. Respiratory diseases are very rare in our country compared to other places, so I've never taken them into consideration...”

“It's not just like that, Klenia.” Posy interrupted her. “I've talked with Piper afterwards. And she raised some pretty good points. Even when we don't inflict lasting physical harm, we still inflict psychological harm... I remember how I felt when I was the one stripped and bound and gagged. I remember how terrified I was. Piper is right about one thing. I know what it's like. I shouldn't inflict it on innocent people. I can't enjoy myself anymore when innocent people are involved.”

“You mean that... You can't enjoy yourself... like I do.” Klenia said, with a neutral face.

Posy nodded. “I owe you a lot. And I will always be grateful for what you taught me. But on that point, I can't agree with you anymore.”

Klenia shook her head and frowned. "This is who I am, Posy. I won't apologize for being who I am. I won't apologize for feeling what I feel."

"I'm not accusing you!" Posy protested. "I... I just can't shake off these feelings out of my head..."

Klenia stopped being on the defensive and put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "If I won't apologize for being who I am, that means that you shouldn't either. You have a big heart, and you shouldn't be ashamed of it."

"I'm sorry Klenia, but I don't want to follow the same path as you anymore."

"Why would you have to be sorry? To see their students spread their wings is a teacher's greatest gift." Klenia said. "Besides, if you really don't agree with me anymore, you can still-"

"I'd never lay my hand on you!" Posy exclaimed. "I was just hoping that we could talk..."

"Isee..." Klenia nodded. "I'd say: For now, let's focus on the task at hand. We'll debate once Roxane is captured." she proposed.

Posy smiled lightly. "It's a deal."

While talking, they finished stripping the two battle maids. Eileen was wearing a white t-shirt bra with a pattern of red, blue, and yellow little flowers as well as matching panties and socks. Florence, light yellow high-cut panties with a pattern of little bees and a matching full-cup bra as well as orange socks.

Posy and Klenia couldn't help but lose track of their former conversation and share an intrigued look.

“Are these two...?”

“No. It must be a coincidence.”

Shayna and Clover had finished cutting makeshift bonds with sheets and towels.

Klenia, Shayna, Clover, and Posy bound the two battle maids' feet, legs, wrists and shoulders with the sheets they had cut. Next, they sat Florence and Eileen back-to-back. They bound them together by wrapping other sheets around their waists and upper bodies. Then, they gagged them with smaller strips of sheets and towels turned into OTM gags. As they were mostly made of white sheets, the bonds had a vague mummy-like appearance, especially around the legs since they were mummified from the feet to the thighs, and around the shoulders and upper bodies.

The infiltrators left the two maid mercenaries in a corner of the room.

"Posy and I will take their outfits." Clover said. "Klenia, Shayna, can you scan the surroundings?"

"No problem."

The two women left the storage room.

Clover dropped her sentry uniform on the floor. "I see that you and Klenia have been talking to each other."

Posy nodded while taking off her own clothes as well.

Behind them, they could hear muffled moans. Florence and Eileen were waking up.

"It's a good thing." Clover said while slipping into Eileen's maid skirt. "You need it. Just make sure to wait until after the mission is finished. We need everyone to be at their peak. If you're unfocused, you may get hurt. I don't want you to be hurt."

Posy put on Florence's maid long-sleeved top and headband. "Don't worry." she reassured her friend. "I know what our priorities are."

The muffled moans were now angry muffled grunts. Florence and Eileen had indeed fully woken up.

Posy slipped into the long white socks and black shoes. "This time, Roxane is within reach." she commented. "We'll finally catch her and bring her down."

Clover smiled and put a hand on her shoulder. "How right you are!"

"Mmmmmnph!" Eileen exclaimed.

"Mmmnmhhn..." Florence added.

The two maids were wriggling in their bonds.

"Please keep still. You can't escape these bonds, you'll only exhaust yourselves." Posy said to them. "Just bear it with us. You may be criminals for hire, but we're not heartless. We won't let you starve here. We'll tip the police about your predicament once we have left with your boss."

"I think that the inside a storage room while being next to two mugged stripped mercenaries isn't the best place to have a friendship moment..." Clover dryly commented while finishing to button up her top.

"Then, let's hurry up to catch Roxane so that we can have a proper one. I wouldn't want to disappoint Amber..." Posy concluded.

"Mmmphf!" the two maids exclaimed.

They ignored them.

Piper and Annabeth stripped Danielle, Lori, and Teresa.

Teresa was wearing a black t-shirt bra and black seamless panties. Danielle was clad in a lace burgundy bandeau bra with a spiral pattern and matching lace hipster panties. Lori was wearing a green full-cup bra with golden little apples and matching boyshorts.

Lori ultimately turned out to be too tall and skinny for her outfit to fit them, but they stripped her nonetheless. They certainly wouldn't leave her unpunished after she tried to kill their friend!

Besides, her clothes would come in handy to cut makeshift bonds.

Piper looked at Teresa's discarded cook uniform.

“You're not going to put on her clothes?” Annabeth asked.

“I don't know. It seemed like a good idea at the time. But on second thought, cooks aren't supposed to leave the kitchen...”

Annabeth shrugged. “This may be a blessing in disguise. We're a little short on restraints.”

"I'll also grab the tablecloth and some napkins." Piper said after a quick reflexion.

They trussed up Lori, Teresa, and Danielle with strips of the uniforms. They also cut a white tablecloth with kitchen knives for good measure, binding their wrists, arms, legs, and ankles. Cloth napkins were used as gags: Piper and Annabeth shoved them into the mouths of the three women, stuff-gagging them, then wrapped a few layers of tape around their lower faces.

Once they were done restraining them, Piper and Annabeth dragged and stashed the underwear-clad women into the pantry.

By that point, Danielle, Teresa, and Lori had woken up. They glared at the security guards angrily.

“What?” Piper said. “Be grateful that we didn't lock you in the cold storage room.”

Then she closed the door to their faces.

Annabeth grabbed Danielle's discarded uniform.

“Well, I guess that it's time for a change of clothes for me...”

"Don't get too used to it." Piper dryly joked.

The blonde shrugged. "You know what they say: Know your enemy."

There was a big closet in the entrance hall. It was normally used to hang on the coats of the guests.

Today, it was being used to stash defeated goons.

Cleo and Agria put to good use a few of Roxane's expensive coats and scarves. They cut the coats and twisted the scarves, turning them into makeshift bonds and gags. Marcie and Emilie were each cleave-gagged by a thick scarf. Their wrists were tied behind the back with other scarves, and scarves were also binding their thighs and legs. Cut sleeves of coats were binding their ankles.

Marcie was wearing a violet sports bra, lavender boyshorts, and lilac socks; Emilie, a grey support bra with pink edges, light pink control briefs, and white socks.

The two women were seated against each other, shoulder against shoulder. Their heads were resting against each other.

Agria closed the door of the closet.

Cleo was now wearing the guard's uniform. Agria picked up Marcie's discarded chauffeur uniform. "Someone may find some use for this one."

"Let's regroup with the others." Cleo said.

Karen adjusted the red bowtie of her butler uniform. The strawberry-blond-haired grey-eyed woman was wearing shiny black shoes and black trousers, a black long-sleeved button up jacket over a crisp white button-up shirt, and (as said above) a red bowtie. She had a curvy slender attractive body, but upon closer inspection one could easily realize that she was also fit and athletic-looking. The kind of woman who didn't need a weapon to kick someone's ass. Her playing the part of the butler may look a little strange to an outsider.

However, Roxane was an old-fashioned elitist. Therefore, even though she lived alone in the mansion and rarely had guests, she still wanted to have a butler under her employ.

Karen didn't care.

When Roxane hired her, she didn't hide the fact that she needed women ready to face infiltrators.

Karen didn't mind.

In fact, she was hoping to come across one.

The butler had a score to settle with uniform stealers...

Years ago, when she was working as a simple maid, Karen was mugged by a bunch of infiltrators who stole her outfit and stashed her inside a cupboard after binding and gagging her. The problem was that, during the investigation that followed the crime of these uniform stealers, the police also came across Karen's little traffic of stolen goods. Indeed, the maid often stole jewels and other precious belongings of the clients of the hotel in which she was working. She was of course fired immediately.

Karen never forgot that uniform stealers were responsible of her downfall. She spent the following years training in various martial arts, becoming a hired muscle for severak female gangs, and finally was noticed by Roxane Barca who hired her in her private militia.

Currently, Karen was walking through the corridors of the mansion. She was looking for Eileen and Florence, who were supposed to be cleaning the ground floor.

Her maids were nowhere in sight however.

I swear! If Phoebe is bothering them again, I'll ambush her in an empty corridor and I'll break her kneecaps... she thought to herself.

However, Karen stopped dead in her tracks when she noticed the two women in the main hall. One had braided brown hair and a curvy body; the other, the blond hair, blue eyes and tanned skin of the people from Naïad.

Karen recognized the women's uniforms. They were the ones worn by outer sentries. However, outer sentries weren't allowed inside during their shifts. The butler immediately suspected foul play. Upon closer inspection, she realized that she didn't recognize the two women's faces.

They were uniform stealers!

This is it! It's time for my revenge! These two will pay the tabs for the others!

Karen had trained herself for years, turning her own body into an unstoppable killing machine. Just for this moment!

“Hey, uniform stealers!” she called them.

The two women shared a look and pointed at themselves.

“You mean... Us?”

Karen cracked her knuckles. “Yes! I've been waiting to come across one of your kind for so long... Time for you to be taught a lesson in pain! For every maid, every cleaning lady, every member of any staff that you mugged in your carreer!”

Strangely, the two women weren't looking scared. Just... embarassed.

“Uh... Have you noticed where you are standing currently?” the curvy one finally said.

Karen frowned and looked around her. She realized that the two infiltrators weren't alone. Other women were arriving from the nearby corridors.

On her right, two women dressed as maids. Except they weren't Florence and Eileen. Karen immediately noticed that the two women didn't have pink hair. On her left, a slightly tanned blonde wearing the uniform of an inner-guard and a brunette clad in the clothes of an outer story. There were also another blond-haired woman disguised as a guard – was she wearing Emilies uniform? – and a brown-haired woman also clad in a guard uniform, which looked like Diane's. She was also carrying Marcie's chauffeur uniform for some reason. The last two women were behind Karen, and the butler realized that they could have neutralized her the second she spotted the first two uniform stealers. (And would probably have done so had she tried to grab her walkie talkie instead of directly confronting the fake sentries.) Given the smile of the dark-skinned one carrying the chauffeur unifom, she waited on purpose just to mess with her. Jerkass!

The curvy woman and the tanned-skinned blonde from Naïad shared an awkward look. “So... Do you want to fight, or do you prefer to skip the part where we bum-rush you eight to one?” the curvy woman asked the butler.

“But... But my revenge...” Karen stammered.

“Sorry... I know that you were trying to fulfill some kind of personal arc there, but we're kinda busy ourselves. Maybe another time?”

Karen groaned in annoyance, and gave up. She was currently hating her life with a passion.

“Forget it!” she exclaimed. “Just skip to the part where you take off my clothes! I want to be done with this farce!”

Karen's wish for quickness was granted. Indeed, with eight infiltrators working together, her clothes were removed and she was trussed up in record time.

The battle butler was left wearing a full-coverage bra adorned with a checkboard pattern and little chess pieces, matching cheeky panties, and light grey socks. She was bound hand and foot with zip-ties, and gagged with a kerchief and tape wrapped around her lower face.

They stashed Karen in an empty nearby lounge room, laying her on a sofa, as the frame of the piece of furniture would conceal her trussed up figure if someone looked inside the room from the door. Also, this was a way to apologize for ruining what was supposed to be her moment of glory.

“Well, Pips', it looks like she's your size...” Annabeth commented once the butler was out of the way.

“Hurray.” a deadpan Piper dryly commented.

“The less of us are dressed like outer sentries, the better." Clover intervened to convince her to comply. "With some luck, we'll be able to all look like people that are supposed to be inside before we have to confront the bulk of Roxane's guards.”

“By the way. Where are your two friends?” Agria harshly asked the two security guards. "Goofing around?"

Piper shared a look with Annabeth. “They'be been wounded." she coldly retorted. "Nothing serious, hopefully, but we sent them to return to the boats.”

“There's no shame in retreating.” Posy intervened while sending a mean glare at Agria.

The special combattant shrugged.

“There's nobody left in the ground floor. All the guards and staff of this area have been neutralized.” she informed her teammates instead. "They are all trussed up and hidden out of sight."

Klenia grinned. The kind of smile that preceded a huge stupid thing. “You mean that these women...”

Shayna shot her a nasty glare. “Don't you dare!” she whispered between greeted teeth.

“... are all tied up for the moment!”

Awkward silence.

Shayna face-palmed. “How long have you been holding on to that one?”

Klenia clenched her fist. “You don't know the patience I have.”

At the same time, Piper half-heartedly grabbed the discarded butler clothes.

“Look at the bright side.” Posy commented. “At least, we'll match...” she added while pointing at her maid uniform. “You can even boss me around, since you'd be my superior!”

Piper sighed, but couldn't help but smile lightly. “I guess there are worst people out there to be associated with...” the brunette agreed. She glanced at Agria, who ignored her.

Then, Piper slipped into the butler uniform.

"What about you? Are you taking these chauffeur clothes for a walk?" Shayna asked Agria, who was still holding on to Marcie's uniform.

"Funny you mention them." Agria threw the uniform at her feet. "They're for you. Use the cap to hide your blond hair."

The blonde grabbed the clothes and smiled at Klenia. "Looks like you're the last to get a second set of disguise, love..."

The busty woman pretended to be hit in the heart. "So mean with me... One day, you will pay for all these low blows..." she joked. Then she grabbed her and kissed her on the neck. "Then get dressed quickly. I'll get an eyeful during the entire process."

Clover sighed indulgently. "Remain focused." she however reminded them. "We're not out of the woods yet. Now, we have to go to the top floors and reach Roxane."

STEP 2: Neutralizing the staff.
COMPLETED

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”