Vigilante

rufusluciusivan

Vigilante

Post by rufusluciusivan »

What's this? Two stories at the same time? :lol: It was a little self-imposed challenge actually. This isn't supposed to give birth to a long story. However, while writing Pakal, I got a few quick ideas for this story, and I'll probably go back from time to time when I want to have a break from fantasy. While I love this genre, I find it harder to feature a USB story in it (for instance due to the lack of variety in underwear and the fact that descriptions of the clothes need more efforts). ;) Though if you can't read it immediately, it's fine. I'd prefer to wait and have longer comments. :lol: The descriptions of Clover, Posy and Amber are in my 'Description of the characters and the settings' page. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it, especially the parts revolving around Esther.

Vigilante Part 1

Esther found that her job was an easy one.

Sure, to do it, one had to be able to put up with long uneventful days or nights – depending on when they had to take their shift. However, it was well-paid and required little effort.

The Komnenos Residence was an apartment building for the rich and the wealthy.

Officially, Esther was working as its guard at the reception desk. She was supposed to watch who was coming in and out, and to prevent shady people from entering the building. Indeed, Esther was wearing a uniform meant to look like the clothes worn by security guards. Black shoes, dark blue pants, a black belt, a short-sleeved white t-shirt, a dark blue zipped long-sleeved light jacket with a classic collar (worn over the t-shirt and hiding it), and a dark blue cap. There were pockets on the sleeves of her jacket as well as on the thighs of her trousers.

In practice however, Esther was more akin to a mix between a receptionist and a caretaker. Visitors had to go through her to contact one of the residents, as well as to use the elevator or to open the door leading to the stairs; as both needed a special card that only the residents possessed – though the guard in service had access to one as well.

Esther still liked the uniform. She liked the idea of looking like real trained security agents.

Currently, the young woman was half-humming, half-munching on a pink chewing gum and making bubbles. Comfortably seated on her rolling office chair behind the reception desk, she was solving crosswords puzzles on a magazine. Esther was young, but she loved crosswords puzzles.

It was the night. And she had a lot of time to kill: the night watch was even more uneventful than the day watch. Esther often wondered why they would even bother to have someone during the night. But hey, renting an apartment in the Komnenos Residence was expensive, and they had to put that money to use somehow...

A lot of people woud have called the young guard 'cute'. She indeed had some sort of 'cute anime girl' charm to her: a soft white skin, an average height, a cute round face, light brown hair tied up into a neck-long medium ponytail, a small pointy nose, and chestnut brown eyes. Segmented bangs were framing her face.

Esther popped her bubble when a voice called her from the part of the hall were the elevators were. This area was a little isolated because of a wall preventing to see the elevators themselves from the reception desk. A defect in the architectural plans that was never corrected. But it wasn't like one could actually use the elevators without a key card, so...

“Oh, excuse me!” a woman called. “Can you help me for a minute, please? The elevator doesn't seem to be reading my key card!”

Esther rose up from her seat. “Huh? Oh. Sure thing. Sorry, that thing has been buggy lately.”

“Yeah, it's been a pain! If you could just let me up, I'll be out of your hair!”

“No problem.”

Esther threw her chewing-gum in the bin under the desk, as she wanted to look professional in front of a rich resident of the building, and grabbed her key card. She left the reception desk and walked around the wall to arrive in front of the elevators.

“Just let me – HEY! Wait a minute! You're not -”

KONK!

THUNK!

Esther fell on her left side. Out cold.

She was grabbed by the legs, and dragged away from prying eyes.

“Let's shove her into the guard office! Quick!”

Since the windows seperating the hall of the apartment building and the outside were tainted, Esther's attackers weren't worried about being seen. Especially since it was the middle of the night...

Behind the reception desk, there was a door leading to a small room that was used as the guard office. There was a coffee machine and a microwave on a table, a small fridge, two chairs, a kitchen cupboard, and a few metallic lockers to allow the guards to store their casual clothes or their uniforms. A door on the right was leading to a small toilet.

Clover looked at the young woman lying on the floor. Esther certainly had some 'cute anime girl' charm going for her, even while unconscious. Clover could almost imagine the little stars floating around the knocked out guard's head and the spirals dancing in her eyes.

“Okay ladies. Mission start.” the black woman said to her two friends.

Posy quickled estimated Esther's size. “Well, her clothes are way too tight for me... Especially around the chest.” She looked at the third woman of their team. “Amber, you'll have to fill in for me...”

“I should have stayed in my bar...” The latter jokingly complained. “You're going to make me do all the work for my first real mission with you...”

Posy chuckled. “Why would it bother you? You have to admit that it's way more exhilirating when you're the one stealing the clothes, instead of the one whose clothes are stolen...”

“For my frist time with you, I would have preferred to strip a woman who was not an innocent bystander.” Amber admitted. “I mean, aren't we supposed to be heroines of some sort?”

“Vigilantes. We're vigilantes.” Clover corrected. “And I agree with you. I also prefer when we are dishing some proper punishment to the real crooks and their cronies. However, innocent people often get caught in the crossfire when you try to bring down the powerful corrupt criminals...”

“Yep, and no one in this town fits this description more that Roxane Barca.” Posy added.

Roxane Barca, officially a respectable businesswoman of Southern Cross, was indeed in truth ruthless and corrupt. She had a hand in several illegal transactions and, most importantly, she used to secretly be a financial backer of Jewel Zeno and her terrorist movement, the Eye.

Clover and Posy, who were kidnapped by the Eye and suffered a humiliating captivity in their hands, had decided that they couldn't let Roxane get away with her crimes. They decided that they would become vigilantes, and help fight the criminals of their town – especially Roxane Barca. It took them 3 years to prepare themselves. They trained out of their working hours: martial arts, climbing, discretion... Since Clover was the head librarian, it was easy for her to tweak their timetables to give them long periods of free time. She and Posy then got the hang of it by infiltrating buildings owned by small-time criminals, to steal proofs that they then sent to the police and the press.

The past six months however, they started to truly hit the places owned by Roxane Barca.

It felt good.

“I see your point. But you can't make me like it...” Amber concluded.

“We're not trying to. You have the right to have your own identity.” Posy answered.

“Though, if it bothers you too much, we don't want to force you to...” Clover added.

Amber shook her head. “No. I said that I'd help you. I was also assaulted by the Eye. They planted a bomb in my former workplace. I also think that the people who helped them must be punished.”

Posy put a hand on her shoulder. “Here, let me help you...”

The two women worked together to take off Esther's uniform. Amber unzipped the dark blue long-sleeved light jacket and removed it, then she pulled off the guard's white t-shirt. At the same time, Posy unlaced the shoes and took them off. She unbuckled the belt holding Esther's dark blue pants, and slid it over the young woman's legs.

Once they were finished, Esther was stripped down to a white t-shirt bra with light pink embroidered edges, plain white seamless panties, and pink socks.

While Amber was busy changing clothes and disguising herself with Esther's uniform, Posy grabbed a few coils of rope. She and Clover normally preferred to use zip-ties, but they didn't want to risk attracting the attention of the authorities by buying too much of them at once. In the eyes of the law, vigilantism was still a crime, and claiming that their muggings for disguise were 'for a good cause' wouldn't be a viable defense in front of a court.

Posy, just like Clover, practiced their ropework in secret – often with Klenia and Shayna. Therefore, the brown-haired busty woman knew how to restrain a person with ropes without causing lasting damages. Therefore, she chose plain simple knots – though ones that would still be inescapable for Esther. Posy bound the young guard's wrists behind her back, tied a coil of rope around her shoulders, another under her breasts to block her arms, then trussed up the ankles and the knees. No crotch-rope or hogtie for the young woman though. While Posy discovered that she enjoyed stealing uniforms a lot, she also agreed with her two friends that her goal wasn't to harm – or even to try to humiliate – innocent people. She would save herself for Roxane and her criminal associates... Finally, the busty woman used a clean sponge to fill Esther's mouth and sealed her lips with a big thick strip of white tape.

At the same time, Clover quickly searched the locker of the guard office and found Esther's casual clothes. She put a bill of cash in the pocket of the woman's street jacket, as well as a note reading: 'Sorry – This is for a good cause.' Of course, this wouldn't completely make up for having been mugged, knocked out, stripped and trussed up. But she thought it was important to give the young guard some small compensation for the rough night she was having because of them...

Amber adjusted her cap. She was now fully disguised, and perfectly looked the part of a night watchwoman in a private apartment building. Posy finished dragging Esther in a corner of the guard office, letting the knocked out woman's head rest against the locker.

Clover checked her wristwatch.

“We must hurry. Miranda's appointment is supposed to arrive any minute now.”

Miranda Lekapene was Roxane Barca's lawyer, and their target in the apartment building. Two days ago, her client ordered her to fetch a few compromising folders at the court house. Tonight, an associate of Barca was supposed to recover the folders. Miranda herself didn't know her name or her appearance. She was instructed to wait for a 'woman wearing a red cloak and a red hat'.

“Gonna have to send chocolates to Hieron after we're done...” Posy commented with a smile.

Thanks to Hieron, whom they met during their time with Mikani and her friends, they were able to receive informations from time to time. The man himself wanted to bring down Roxane Barca, but he couldn't do anything against her legally. And even illegally his hands were tied for the most part, as Roxane had several powerful supports – including in the government. Hence why he was providing informations to Clover and Posy, who were beneath notice.

The black woman smiled. “We will. Now, everyone, get in position.”

Roxane's associate was called Carmen, according to Hieron's intel. She was a curvy woman in her mid-thirties with long down auburn hair, gray-blue eyes, and a cinnamon complexion.

Carmen was indeed wearing a large bright red hat and a bright red trenchcoat, as well as black business pants and high heels. There was red lipstick on her lips.

She imperiously approached the reception desk.

Amber was sitting in the comfy rolling office chair that was previously occupied by Esther, holding the unfortunate guard's magazine and pen.

“I am supposed to meet Miranda Lekapene.”

“Does she know you?” Amber asked, playing the part of the conscientious night watchwoman.

“No. But she's expecting me.” the woman in red retorted.

“She is?”

Carmen lost patience. “Yes. Tell her that I'm the woman with the red cloak. She'll understand. Now hurry up. I don't have all night!”

“What a coincidence. Neither do we.”

Carmen's eyes widened when she saw Clover burst out from behind the reception desk. The black woman was pointing a small handgun at her.

“Hands up and not a sound!” she ordered.

The woman in the red trenchcoat complied. “What... What do you want?”

The firearm was a fake, but Carmen didn't know that.

“Do you have any idea of who you're dealing with?” the woman in red added.

“Oh, trust me I do. And I don't care. Let's go inside the guard office...” Clover then told Amber: “Keep watching and make sure no one sees us.”

“Got it!”

Carmen suddenly understood. “She's not the real guard! So that means that you're...” Reflexively, the woman touched her red cloak. “Oh no.”

Indeed, she was understanding...

Still, under the threat of what she thought was a firearm, she had no choice but comply. The gun against her back, she entered the small room. Clover closed the door behind them.

Carmen saw the bound-and-gagged underwear-clad Esther in the corner.

“I knew it!” she exclaimed. “You're uniform stealers!”

The woman wearing the red trenchcoat then noticed Clover's and Posy's smile.

“Oh dear I'm in trouble...”

Carmen's undergarments were a pink strapless bra and pink panties. The edges of these undergarments were white and adorned with a floral pattern. She was also wearing white socks.

Of course, Clover and Posy technically only needed the hat and the trenchcoat. However, since Carmen was a close associate of Roxane, they couldn't resist the temptation of humilating her further by also stealing her high heels, her black business pants, as well as the black business jacket and crisp white button up shirt that she was wearing under her red coat.

The underwear-clad woman looked at her two captors with a mixture of annoyance and anger. She was thouroughly bound with ropes. For good measure, Posy had added a crotch rope that was connected to the rope binding Carmen's wrists. The woman's mouth was filled with a sponge and several layers of tape were tightly wrapped around her lower face to gag her.

Clover buckled the belt of her freshly-aquired black business pants, and smoothened her matching business jacket. Then she put on the red hat and slipped the red trenchcoat on.

“What do you think? How do I look?”

“Splendid.” Posy answered.

“Grmmmmph!” Carmen answered.

“Aw! Thank you!”

They carried Carmen, formerly the woman with the red cloak, in the same corner of the room where Esther was.

“Alright. Posy, stay in the office and keep an eye on these two until we're ready to leave.” Clover said.

“You got it boss!” the busty woman joked.

The black woman opened the door.

“Amber, you man up the station and make sure no one sneaks in on us.” Clover added to her friend that was still at the reception desk.

“Roger!”

“As for me, I have to visit a lawyer.”

Miranda Lekapene was looking at herself in the mirror of her luxuous bedroom. In the reflection, she saw a woman in her late thirties with a body that (while somewhat pudgy at the waist) was still attractive, an oval-shaped face, cinnamon brown eyes, dark chestnut hair tied into a bun... and a jaded expression on her face.

The guard at the reception desk had just called her. Roxane's associate, the 'woman with the red coat', was here to collect the folders she fetched at the Court House.

Miranda looked at her reflexion. Well, are you happy now?

The lawyer still remembered how idealistic she used to be, when she was a law student. She wanted to improve the system from the inside. And now, what was she doing? She was defending a woman whom she knew was guilty. A part of her was disgusted with herself. But not enough to do something.

She was resigned.

In a way, perhaps it was worst...

Somebody rang at the door.

Miranda looked through the eyehole. It was a woman wearing a bright red large hat and a bright red trenchcoat.

The lawyer opened the door.

“Good night. I'm here to collect the folders.” Clover said.

“Of course.”

Miranda let her in. “I'll grab them for you.”

The lawyer was looking a lot more tired and disillusioned than Clover expected.

Miranda searched her desk and came back with two folders. The black woman took them.

“Perfect. And now...” Clover pulled out her fake (but realistic-looking) gun. She smiled. “You will answer a few of my questions...”

Miranda blinked. “An impostor?”

“I fancy myself more as a vigilante. Trying to do good.” Clover retorted.

The lawyer didn't try to resist or to withhold informations. Strangely, she even seemed somewhat relieved to be forced to spill the beans.

However, ultimately, she didn't know much. At least, nothing that could legally be used against Roxane Barca. While she knew about much of her illegal transactions, she didn't have access to real proofs. Even the folders that Clover stole didn't contain enough concrete informations to be able to bring down the powerful businesswoman.

To make sure that Miranda wouldn't jeopardize their escape, Clover took the time to truss her up. She used ropes to bind the lawyer, who was left tied spread eagle to her bed: each wrist and each ankle was bound to a different bedpost. The woman's mouth was filled with a few clean panties from her drawer and sealed with tape. Clover however took the time to strip the lawyer down to her underwear: a green V bar lace bra and dark green briefs with black edges and a pattern of light green clover leaves. The black woman still wanted to teach a lesson to this corrupt lawyer, though she didn't feel like doing more given how droopy she looked. It would have made her feel like a bully...

Still, Clover wasn't satisfied when she regrouped with Amber and Posy.

“You look surly.” Posy commented.

“The night wasn't as fruitful as I hoped it would...”

The busty woman nodded. “I know the feeling. I asked a few questions to Carmen. A crotch-rope can be a very good tool of persuasion... But she didn't know much. Nothing that we can use against Barca.”

“Same for the folders.”

“Well, a stab in the dark then.” Amber concluded. “I was hoping that I'd be more useful for my first mission...”

“It's not your fault. You were perfect!” Clover intervened to reassure her. “We'll simply have to rethink our strategy. To be more offensive.”

Amber smiled slightly.

"Let's go before someone notices that something wrong is going on."

The three women left the building.

Esther wasn't so sure anymore that her job was an easy one.

I do like some bondage fun from time to time, but this is just preposterous...

Thanks to her practice, acquired during her bondage sessions, the young guard knew that she couldn't break free of her bonds by herself. The only thing she could do was wait.

Now, if only the other woman could get the picture as well... She was struggling and groaning, and the noises she was making were really annoying. Couldn't she just wait patiently until someone found them?

Or was it because she was taking advantage of the crotch-rope? Esther didn't want to know the answer.

Well, perhaps I shouldn't have been so happy about looking like a true security agent... Perhaps looking like a security guard was tempting fate a little too much...

Indeed, with all the uniform stealers roaming the country – even after the birth of the new tactics to counter them – being mugged for disguise was still a potential hazard of the job. It was now even officially recognized as a workplace accident by the law!

Seated against the wall, Esther moved a little to find a better position. All in all, her situation wasn't completely bad. The ropes were tied in a way that didn't make them too uncomfortable, and while the knots were good, they weren't too tight: they didn't cut off her blood circulation and wouldn't damage her skin. Now, if only the floor wasn't so cool... She wished she had more than her bra, her panties and her socks to cover her body.

Should propose to install carpets in the guard office.
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
esercito sconfitto

Re: Vigilante

Post by esercito sconfitto »

ah the lawyer's name...Miranda Lekapene , the Roxane Barca's lawyer.. it's more than a pun in Italian language only :lol:

wonderful short tale! :D
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

I confess I didn't get the Lekapene pun. But interesting description of "Carmen"... I suppose Miranda is wondering "where in the world" she is. ;)

I'm always happy to revisit the Utopia series, even for a short tale such as this. A story highlighting Posy, Clover, and Amber is particularly interesting in that it shows how the original characters have inspired others - these three women were just ordinary civilians until Mikani and her friends entered their lives. Now they're having adventures of their own. Really helps add more layers to this world and its various characters.

I like the dynamic between the three women, particularly Amber's reluctance to join the mission. And the detail given to Esther is quite good. We learn a lot about her job, her personality, and her interests, all before she gets knocked out and stripped of her uniform. And her character provides a nice "bookend" to the story, with a humorous final line.

Also interesting is the way these women have to find more careful ways to employ their uniform stealing tactics (using rope so they don't raise suspicion by buying zip-ties). It shows that they're cunning and resourceful and also reminds us of how commonplace uniform stealing has become in these stories and that the authorities are trying to combat it.

Though that does make me wonder - Carmen immediately recognizes the girls as "uniform stealers". This makes me wonder if the tactic has become widespread enough that women who employ it have been given their own label of "uniform stealers" by the media. Would that sort of thing encourage other women, inspired by what they read in the news? Perhaps I'm overthinking it. :D

In any case, a fun little story, and I'd certainly be happy to see more like it. :)
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Well Rufusluciusivan, another fabulous story. And as you mentioned in your opening paragraph the parts with Esther are really enjoyable.

First off, it was really fun to have a fairly detailed description of the guard in the story. You described both her appearance and her being a typical bored not overly well trained or skilled guard on the night shift really well.

And of course you did a perfect description of lure the guard over with a trick and knock her out scenario. I am curious does the "knok" sound mean they bonked her on the head or was it something like a judo chop to the neck?

I also love the the intruders feel bad about what they had to do to her.

And last but certainly not least the I love the fact that Esther was into bondage. Very, very fun touch! Perhaps that little bit about Esther means on some level she might be a little turned on by what happened to her.
rufusluciusivan

esercito sconfitto: I didn't know that Lekapene was a pun in Italian language, so it's purely accidental. :) Lekapene is the family name of a Byzantine empress. (I like to use Greek, Byzantine or Roman-inspired first names and/or family names for the people hailing from Olympus).

meditions: I'm glad that you liked the part with Esther. It was the part I liked writing the most and I was inspired by Semi-Auto Semla's webcomics. In fact, this short story was mostly writtent to give me a reason to feature this scene, with the detailed description of the physical appearance and of the attitude and state of mind of this guard.
They bonked her on the head with a blackjack made of plot, a new material that can render people unconscious without any ill side-effect other that an anime-style bump, complete with little stars dancing around the head. Only in the Federation! :lol:
She was more annoyed than turned on by what was happening to her, though I guess that in a small part of her subconscious... ;)

tirepanted: Now we indeed know where in the world Carmen Sandiego is... In the Uniform Stealing Board!

Even if I started two other stories, I always find myself coming back to the Utopia series. And given your reaction, I'm not the only one happy to revisit it. ;)
A story highlighting Posy, Clover, and Amber is particularly interesting in that it shows how the original characters have inspired others - these three women were just ordinary civilians until Mikani and her friends entered their lives. Now they're having adventures of their own. Really helps add more layers to this world and its various characters.
Clover, Posy, and Amber felt like a natural choice to be the main characters of this little spin-off, for reasons that you summed up perfectly. I wrote Clover's and Posy's epilogue about them becoming vigilantes specifically to leave a door open for potential future stories. ;) I like writing their dynamic, and the fact that they are vigilantes that try to be do-gooders and stop criminals give me potential for dilemnas and moral questionings, especially since they are often forced to mug innocent people during their infiltrations. It's interesting to have them question their ethics and react differently depending on whom they are dealing with.

As said above, I just loved giving all these details about Esther's part. The rest of the story was basically an excuse to feature her parts.
Also interesting is the way these women have to find more careful ways to employ their uniform stealing tactics (using rope so they don't raise suspicion by buying zip-ties). It shows that they're cunning and resourceful and also reminds us of how commonplace uniform stealing has become in these stories and that the authorities are trying to combat it.
Once again, you summed up my intentions so well that I'm wondering if you're not reading in my head. :lol: Same with the fact that Carmen was able to recognize her muggers as uniform stealers so quickly. The point is that, indeed, Clover, Posy and Amber evolve in a world now used to uniform stealings; which means that they have to be extra resourceful and find other strategies. Indeed, uniform stealers are mentioned as such in the medias, and they give ideas to people. If you liked this little incursion, I can safely assure that another short story is on the way - and already well under way in fact - depending on how quick I am, I may even post it before the next installment of Pakal. It will feature a few other returning characters. This story will also show how some people are trying to combat uniform stealings, and that uniform stealers such as our three vigilantes have to now think outside the box to keep infiltrating when these people are involved...
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Esther reminds me of a short story by Achast , titled " henchwomen" https://www.uniformstealingboard.com/vi ... hast#p1014 , with security guards used to be mugged of their uniforms . You should try something like that :)

by the way... try googling " lecca pene", that the phonetic (really explicit!) Italian sound for Lekapene Bizantine Empress... :oops:
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Great opening scene with Esther. :)

When the characters were introduced I.E Clover and Posy I genuinely thought as a little side joke or something you were going to name the third characters something like "Lilly" then the three of them were going to be a vigilante group know as the "bouquet's" or the "florist's secret". That's just what my vivid imagination went for haha. :lol: :D

This is another ARC that has a lot of potential, so these vigilantes are nicknamed "the uniform stealer's" eh? You've really got me intrigued by this, I mean is this something that only a select few know them as or is there much deeper roots to this, or is this an actual profession in their world OOORRR.......Am I just reading too much into it like I sometimes do. :D :geek:

This was an absolutely fantastic new beginning to hopefully more chapters in the future, I like the trio although I kept getting totally spies vibes from them, I know that's definitely not where you got your inspiration it's just purely something I thought of when I was reading, I enjoyed all the characters although out of all of them Clover seems to be the one I'm leaning more towards as my favourite for now. :)

I personally believe you have another hit on the table with this new ARC and I hope you do carry it on , I know juggling two story ARC's (Vigilante & Pakal) can be stressful so I'm more than happy to wait patiently in-between these chapters, but I really would like to see more of these characters and the further adventures they'll inevitably have. :D :D
rufusluciusivan

esercito sconfitto: Oof! :lol: :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKWcIaJtS6Q

trackman: I'm glad you liked this new installment, especially the part with Esther. Unfortunately, Amber was named before I was inspired to feature she, Clover, and Posy in their own little spin-off. 'Uniform stealers' isn't their nickname: it's used to designate the criminals who perform their heists... by stealing uniforms. ou can say it's a legal terminology in this world. (They actually nickname themselves the Vigilantes. Yes, they weren't inspired at all. :lol: ) This trio is indeed fun to write, and since they're only a trio, it makes juggling with their interactions easier. Clover is the more grounded of the three.

Honestly, I'm not feeling stressed by having two arcs at the same time, simply because Vigilantes isn't supposed to give birth to a long story. It's more supposed to be a collection of short stories that I will come to when I have the inspiration or when I want a break from Pakal. As said above though, if you want more of them, another part should be added soon. ;) It will feature a few other returning characters. This story will also show how some people are trying to combat uniform stealings, and that uniform stealers such as our three vigilantes have to now think outside the box to keep infiltrating when these people are involved...
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

But see right there, you already have a kind of dedicated group like "the anti-stealers", who know about USB infiltrators and are finding new ways to try and combat these situations, that in itself already sounds like a series of interesting stories, which is why I'm already hyped for the next set of instalments, it's just cool to think that for every action there is a reaction, so it only makes sense that in the world of our USB women that there would be a few of these anti-stealers which could potentially act as like mercenaries or advisors for clients to help almost against them. :shock: :D

The fact that you already have something like this in motion is actually really exciting and I certainly do look forward to seeing what the future may hold for this trio. :D :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

rufusluciusivan wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:05 pm
meditions: I'm glad that you liked the part with Esther. It was the part I liked writing the most and I was inspired by Semi-Auto Semla's webcomics. In fact, this short story was mostly writtent to give me a reason to feature this scene, with the detailed description of the physical appearance and of the attitude and state of mind of this guard.
They bonked her on the head with a blackjack made of plot, a new material that can render people unconscious without any ill side-effect other that an anime-style bump, complete with little stars dancing around the head. Only in the Federation! :lol:
She was more annoyed than turned on by what was happening to her, though I guess that in a small part of her subconscious... ;)
Great stuff. Like the idea of a blackjack that will render the victim unconscious without seriously injuring her.

Also, I have to wonder, given Esther's choice in underwear being plain white seamless panties is that a little bit inspired by the panties from Aika and Najica?

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”