Vigilante

Trackman281

Re: Vigilante

Post by Trackman281 »

I'll get the ball rolling, I must admit I was wondering when we would see Clover and the gang again, I'm pleased to know I didn't have to wait too long. :D 8-)

HAHAHA I loved the way Diane summarized all of the guards up in a nutshell from the last outing, security wise by the sounds of it, if it was me I'd definitely hire the tougher mercs we're about to see, but for a casual how out and easy gig, I'd definitely consider hiring the one's from outside. :lol: :D

Hell of an amazing scene there with Agria and Diane, oh yeah these one's are definitely not just for show, I also liked the way you mentioned of how Diana didn't just simply stare at her attacker and immedietly snapped out of her frozen like state to begin her attack, it's little things like that, that show the difference between your basic run of the mill goons compared to your PMC type mercenaries. :) I can already tell that by the end of this, I'm going to be praising this issue through the roof. 8-) :D

It makes sense as well for Agria NOT to be fazed by having her team mates watch her strip, they are infiltrators after all, it just becomes second nature in the end, I also like Klenia's little positive comment, see all teams need one member that always has the positive energy, helps keep the chemistry going. :D

I must admit you managed to me chuckle again when Diane awoke to find herself bound and gagged in her undies and the fact that Ayano just shook her head in response as she instinctively knew what was going through Diane's mind was great. Very clever little scene. :D

Florence and Eileen are already win / win characters in my book, dyed pink hair on a bad arse mercenary women, Heck yeah sign me up. :) Plus I'm not going to lie, there outfits are a cool idea, the way of how even primrose's mercs are wearing their special suits just made to look like ordinary working outfits, could a disguise within a disguise all by itself, it's a really cool concept and I really like it. :D

First of all, I like Primrose's mindset and I understand fully why she didn't hire civilians and second of all, Danielle should be more careful with what she says, as I think she's just jinxed herself haha. :lol: :D :D

Oh here we go, all the players are set, let's see how they fair shall we. 8-)

Loved the fight scene, very well executed and hey you might be onto something.......If Primrose did start telling her agents to dye their hair different colours, that could really throw a spanner in the works for our heroine's, is this a prelude of things to come or just luck of the draw that the two maids had pink hair, you've got me thinking now. :D :?:

I fully understand where Posy is coming from and her mindset is justifiable, but here's the thing, YES that was an unfortunate event, but she's alive and perfectly fine and YES primrose's security are paid killers BUT, that doesn't mean that Posy is and I can't help wonder, if anything bad was to ever happen (and hopefully it never will happen), how would she process this. :?:

Aaahh poor Teresa, falling victim to the classic villain fault of simply talking too much rather than just doing it. :D Wow our group is certainly taking quite a beating themselves in this issue, in a way I'm not surprised as I think if they didn't take bruise or two......Or in this case a stab wound :shock: , I think it would of damaged the actual seriousness of the situation as to how tough Primrose's inner mercenaries actually were, needless to say though I think you've captured the scene perfect and I can't wait to see what pipers done to the three unconscious guards. :D

The scene afterwards was very enjoyable too, you've taken a long time and thought these fight scene's out with great detail and believe me, it shows. :D

The sudden mood shift for Klenia and Posy to have their heart to heart conversation was great scene and I do like the way Posy's personality and characteristics really shined through in this moment, it's perfectly natural to feel I guess somewhat vulnerable giving that everything what has happened, but at the same time I also agree with Klenia, she doesn't and should never apologies for who she is, laughter is the best medicine and I like to think that's her positive personality is one part of the glue that really hold the team together. :D

P.S I thought the battle maids underwear were awesome. 8-)

The mercenaries are all waking a lot quicker than what your standard guard or sentry would, I wonder is this part of their training or hardened exercises showing through? :?: Also Piper is right, they really should be thankful she didn't choose the cold storage room, otherwise that would be something completely different. :lol: :D

Out of all the defeated goons, I think Marcie and Emilie got it the best. :) Plus it's time to see if Karen gets the revenge that she has so long fully craved, although for obvious reasons, I really don't like her chances haha. :)

HAHAHA. Nicely done and for that you really deserve both a standing ovation and a massive round of applause, :lol: that entire segment was just brilliant, that moment of realization of where Karen knew she was surrounded, all of her colleagues have had their uniforms stolen and the battle is truly lost, but I think what really sold it, was how Karen was almost trying to justify it all by whimpering about her revenge, while it's true, maybe one day she'll get her personal revenge arc, someday.........But not today. Plus I like the way she just immediately skips to the part, knowing full well thinking "Right, off with the uniform and on with binds". Absolutely brilliant. :D

I like Piper's concern for her teammates, I know that they couldn't of possibly known about the fight that they were walking into, but seeing this side of Piper is a good way to make a great connection with her as a character.

Klenia.......That joke though.......THAT JOKE THOUGH HAHAHAHAHA, that joke was definitely worth it and definitely called for. 8-) :D

Well once again. You've crafted a truly stunning and absolutely wonderful chapter, you really put everything into this and my god did it pay off spectacularly, it had absolutely everything anyone could ever want and more in a USB tale, you hit a massive home run with this chapter and I just simply couldn't enough of it as I actually breathed a sigh of annoyance when I reached the end. I can't wait for the next chapter and I'm looing forward to seeing what happens next, plus I really can't wait to see Primrose's reaction when the penny drops that all of her guards have been replaced.......But wait, won't she find it strange that none of her guards are outside, do our clan of infiltrators have a plan or an excuse for this. This is why I can't wait for the next part, many possibilities here. :D :D
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

A laser-focused chapter, concentrated entirely on staff neutralization, and structured very well. I would have perhaps preferred to see the infiltration/fighting scenes play out with less cutting from one to another, but that's a small complaint. And the individual scenes were quite entertaining.

Some great retroactive development for the outside guards, courtesy of Diane. Really shows the divide between the outdoor and indoor guards, and gears us up for a set of tougher, less idling women inside the mansion (even if their uniforms tend to be more docile). And it gives Diane a bit of personality, right before Agria sends her off to dreamland.

Several references to Phoebe... sounds like she's not very popular around the mansion. :lol:

Klenia and Shayna's banter is as fun as ever, though I must say I'm more interested in the newer characters at this point, since they've been carrying much of "Vigiliante". Klenia's words of wisdom (“From my experience, when in doubt, it's best to steal the uniform”) were excellent, however.

The fight scenes were well-written and I enjoyed the different dynamics. Cleo and Agria sure make a tough pair. And the interactions between the various staff before they were all mugged was fun as well. Sounds like a lot of anger and resentment in this mansion. ;)

Karen's failed attempt at an arc was quite funny, though her "Hey, uniform stealers!" line bordered on ludicrous - how she was able to peg the disguised women as professional uniform thieves seemed a little unlikely. But an amusing scene all the same.

The "all tied up" line is always painful, but Klenia somehow found a way to make it sound worse. Congratulations, Klenia. :lol:
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

generally speaking I love the complete and total taking of an enemy stronghold or base or fortress; this is is what I love and prefer; so far I feel somewhat estranged then it comes to solitary infiltrations... a barrack full of beautiful soldierettes, and you have to pick uf only one of them to steal her uniforms...and the others? I am greed , and this kind of scenario' leave me disappointed and sometimes disaffected, just because my hunger remains unsatisfied

therefore, take note, this tale so far is about what I appreciate the most ... :D
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

trackmann: Is it me or are your comments getting longer and longer? ;)

The scenes with Diane were a perfect way to have some fun with these outer sentries one last time (I almost regret that they have already been put out of commission ;) ), and to illustrate through the fight that the inner guards mean business. Also, poor Ayano, blamed for something that wasn't her fault... :lol:

Florence's and Eileen's pink hair are a coincidence though. Roxane wouldn't force her women to dye their hair just to foil uniform stealers. These henchwomen have rights, as per labour laws say. :lol:
I fully understand where Posy is coming from and her mindset is justifiable, but here's the thing, YES that was an unfortunate event, but she's alive and perfectly fine and YES primrose's security are paid killers BUT, that doesn't mean that Posy is and I can't help wonder, if anything bad was to ever happen (and hopefully it never will happen), how would she process this
Well, it would depend on whom it happened. If she was a trained killer, she'd probably be able to deal with it. If she was an innocent, she'd probably react very badly...

The fights were a lot of fun to write, and indeed the fact that some of our heroines end up wounded so early was a way to illustrate the dangerousness of Roxane's inner guards.

Posy's and Klenia's debate was a part I longed to write ever since I began this part. I wanted to continue the slight deconstruction of uniform stealings that had begun in the previous part. Also, what I like is that, while Klenia's right to have a positive mindset, ultimately I think that Posy's more in the right when she points out that they're still hurting people. Klenia has a lot of qualities, but she can also be selfish at times. She's Posy's model and mentor, but she's also human, and she has her flaws - and Posy has dicovered it.

P.S. I loved Florence's and Eileen's underwear as well and what they allow to guess about our two battle maids.

These guards are indeed tougher than your usual sentry, therefore they wake up faster as well.

Poor Karen. She had her entire character arc offscreen, but this universe just used her for a quick joke... :lol:

(Also, I think you mixed up Roxane and Primrose's names in your review. :lol: ;) :lol: )

tirepanted: Believe it or not, but I spent 10 minutes looking at my screen, trying to decide if I should play out the three main infiltration/fighting scenes one after the other or cutting from one another. :lol: I chose the second option, but neither fully satisfied me. Perhaps I should modify it to see how it looks like with less cutting from one another?

I am very pleased with the personality I've been able to give to Roxane's squad of guards this time: with the divide between the outdoor and indoor guards, the individual personalities of some of them, their banters, their enmities (Phoebe is also a huge wink wink at trackmann :lol: ) I had a lot of fun writing this part, both the banters and the fight scenes.

Indeed, the story is still about the Vigilantes. Though given the fact that Klenia is their mentor, I find it interesting to have them interact with her. Also, Klenia was the best candidate to continue the discussion and slight deconstruction of uniform stealings that begun in the previous part. While she has been given good lines, Klenia isn't necessarily supposed to be the one in the right in her debate with Posy...

Karen's line was supposed to border on ludicrous. ;) That's part of the joke. (Though I'd say that she saw people who stole someone else's uniforms - technically the definition of uniform stealers. :lol: )
The "all tied up" line is always painful, but Klenia somehow found a way to make it sound worse.
Quick! Someone, gag that woman! Oh wait. If it's Shayna, she probably won't mind. :lol:

esercito sconfitto: Personally, I don't often write a complete and total taking of an enemy stronghold because it demands a lot more work and efforts... Though this time, it looks like the infiltrators are going all out. ;) These guards are not exactly soldierettes, but hopefully they'll make do...
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Haha, :lol: yes my reviews are getting longer and longer, but the thing is, I can't help it. I absolutely love these stories so I feel the need to pretty much praise the story each step of the way, to show how much I'm enjoying it...... ......... Yeah there's probably an easier to do it, but if there is one, I don't want to know of it haha. :D

And yes apparently as I was typing away my review I did indeed mix up the names of Primrose and Roxane for a moment there....... Derp. :lol: :D
rufusluciusivan

Finally. :lol: FINALLY! :lol: I have finally managed to fulfill a self-imposed challange that I wanted to try for ages! :lol: Posting three updates of stories the same day. (Don't know how it is in your country, but in my time zone it's the same day. ;) ) Ha! Ha! I hope you will enjoy the three installments. Of course, I don't want you to feel obligated to read and comment them all in a row. (It's just me doing a dumb self-imposed challenge for fun, and I hope for your pleasure as well. ;) ) Just take your time, I can wait a long time for good comments. ;) I may be rather inactive the next couple of days, the time for me to recover. Maybe. :lol:

STEP 2: Neutralizing the staff.
COMPLETED

STEP 3: Neutralizing the guards from the top floors.

The team of infiltrators sent to finally arrest Roxane Barca was still progressing through her mansion. Now that the outer sentries, the staff and the guards of the ground floor were all neutralized, they only had to deal with the mercenaries watching the top floor. Then, it would be time to go to the heart of the mansion, face off the potential elite bodyguards that were next to Roxane's bedroom and office, then deal with the corrupt businesswoman herself...

They split into two groups. While Clover, Posy and Annabeth were sent to scout the farthest western wing of the top floor to look for potential sentries, the others were dealing with the guards of the eastern wing...

At the middle of the floor, the heart of the mansion was awaiting them.

Edwige was one of the inner sentries assigned to the top floor. She had a light skin, midback-long orange brown hair with a straight-across fringe, a round-shaped face, and light brown eyes.

The guard was wearing comfortable black shoes with rubber soles, black trousers that were looking like business pants but were still comfortable and designed to not hinder the movements in hand-to-hand combat, a bright purple button up shirt and a black jacket made of a material that allowed them to stretch and not hinder the movements in a fight. There were small purple stripes on the trousers and the jacket. The guard was wearing a small earpiece in her left ear. A holster for a gun, a pair of handcuffs, a walkie talkie, and a combat knife were strapped onto her brown belt.

All in all, the woman was wearing the same outfit as an inner-sentry of the ground floor.

Zoe, her fellow sentry and current partner, had midback-long straight black hair, dark eyes, and an oval-shaped face. There were a few freckles on her cheeks. She was wearing the same uniform as Edwige, though with one little difference. A purple neckerchief was tied around her neck. The purple neckerchief was her way to show her allegiance to her Faction, as she didn't like to dye her hair. Zoe was indeed from Olympus. A Province where, like, at least half of the girls are called Zoé, Zoë, Zoe or Zoey. At least that what was Phoebe was saying, but given her limited intellect nobody was taking her observations seriously. (Phoebe was more or less the whipping girl of most of the inner sentries anyway.)

Edwige was pacing back and forth, regularly glancing at the cellphone strapped onto her belt.

“What's Gillian doing?” she commented to herself. “She was supposed to call me to confirm if she's going to the pool with me after our shift!”

Edwige had always been impatient by nature, and practiced several sports to try to channel her excess energy. When hired by Roxane, she had been overjoyed to discover that another guard was a sports enthusiast just like her, even though she was an outer sentry. Gillian was her friend now, and her partner in many sports.

“Isn't she supposed to patrol outside?” Zoe intervened.

“So what?”

“Well, phoning while on duty is forbidden.” Zoe explained matter-of-factly.

Edwige burst out laughing.

“Zoe... Zoe... Zoe...” she commented while shaking her head. “You sure you're truly wanted for something in the Federation? I've never met a criminal as rule-abiding as you!”

Zoe's cheeks reddened slightly. “Come on! Don't tease me! I'm saying it because these rules exist to make us more efficient, not because I'm a goody-two-shoes!”

“Yeah, yeah, right...” Edwige answered without believing one word. She checked her wristwatch. “Anyway, it's time for my break. I'll try to call her with my cellphone. I trust you to hold the fort while I'm gone.”

Edwige was still laughing when she turned around the corridor.

The sentry passed near a secondary corridor. She jogged to the break room.

However, she didn't realize that five people had been observing her and Edwige's conversation from that specific corridor.

“Cleo and I will deal with 'Miss swimming pool', you three take care of Zoe.” Agria said to Klenia, Shayna, and Piper.

“But Zoé...” Klenia started to say.

“Not our Zoé.” Shayna intervened. “The dark-haired sentry. She's called Zoe.”

“There are too many girls called 'Zoe' in our country-” Klenia started to say.

“Later for the quirky lines.” Agria interrupted her.

She and Cleo went after Edwige, leaving Klenia, Shayna, and Piper to deal with Zoe.

Edwige jogged to the guard's break room of the upper floor. There, she tried to call Gillian, but the tan-skinned blonde wasn't answering on the phone.

“Come on... What's taking her so long?” the sentry complained to herself.

Then the realization dawned on her.

Perhaps Gillian couldn't answer... because something happened to her!

“Have to warn the boss!” the henchwoman muttered to herself.

She grabbed her walkie talkie.

Edwige sensed a movement nearby. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the guard outfits of two fellow inner sentries. Reassured she said, thinking that she was talking to other guards: “Perfect timing! It's a good thing you two are here! We have to-”

Edwige doubled up as Cleo rammed a fist into her stomach. Disoriented by the sudden pain, she had not time to react as Agria assaulted her from behind and placed her in a tight headlock, cutting off the oxygen to her brain.

Groaning heavily, the guard desperately tried to struggle. However, while she was athletic and well-trained, she was caught from behind and unbalanced. She wasn't able to get a good hold on her attacker. She couldn't break free. Her world was rapidly growing blurry.

Edwige gurgled slightly as her head lolled to one side. She let out one last muffled cry: half-moan, half-sigh. Her world became black. Her body went limp and she slumped into Agria's arms.

The brown-haired special combattant lowered the unconscious guard to the floor while Cleo checked the walkie-talkie that Edwige dropped during the struggle.

“She was about to warn Roxane.” the blond special combattant informed her teammate.

Though, luckily, she didn't have the time to press the button.

“Over a mere unanswered phone call? I admire her professionalism.” Agria commented.

“We were just in time... Ten seconds later, and the alarm would have been raised... This one was a close call.”

“Indeed.” Agria glanced at the guard's uniform, and estimated that she was roughly the same size as Clover. “Her sentry outfit will be useful.” she added.

While Cleo was keeping watch, Agria removed the guard's clothes.

As underwear, Edwige was wearing a blue colorblock one piece swimsuit. The infiltrators quickly deduced that she was probably intending to go swimming with the tanned-skinned blond outer sentry Piper's team neutralized earlier, who was also wearing a swimsuit as underwear.

Since she needed to be quick, Agria used some of her zip-ties to bind Edwige's wrists and ankles. She gagged her with tape.

They located a small cupboard, just big enough to fit a seated person, which made for a fine location to conceal the unconscious trussed up body. They stashed Edwige inside in a seated position, then closed the door.

Though, when Agria wasn't looking as she was grabbing the sentry uniform, Cleo slightly opened the cupboard to make sure the guard inside would still be able to breathe fine, as the piece of furniture was small and tight.

Piper was discreetly looking at Zoe, who was standing guard. Even though she was alone, with nobody to try to impress, the woman's attitude was still professional and dutiful. “How do we reach her?” the brunette asked.

Klenia thought briefly. “Let me try something.”

She pulled out a coin.

Piper casted her a meaningful look. “Seriously...?”

"Don't underestimate the classics. They're classics for a reason..."

Klenia threw the coin at the other side of the corridor.

Zoe raised her head when she heard the sound.

“What?!”

Reflexively, the guard looked in the direction of the noise.

Klenia dashed, hoping that her target was going to investigate the sound.

However, Zoe realized in time that she almost fell for the oldest trick in the book.

Therefore, she turned to the opposite direction of the noise she heard.

Zoe noticed Klenia. Her eyes widened.

Klenia didn't stop or hesitate however. While she wasn't a special combattant, she was still a trained infiltrator who used to take part in dangerous missions for the Rebellion. Not the kind of person who would remain paralyzed with surprise because her plan didn't go without a hitch.

“Intruder!” Zoe exclaimed.

When she saw that Klenia was almost on her, the guard reflexively raised her machine gun to shoot her.

But this time her reflex proved to be a mistake...

Before she could aim and take fire, Klenia grabbed the machine gun and violently pushed it towards the sentry. She rammed the butt of the weapon into Zoe's stomach.

“Oof!”

Breathless, the black-haired guard gasped, bent over, and staggered.

Klenia didn't let go of the weapon. On the contrary, she took advantage of the fact that it was still strapped on the guard's left shoulder. She pulled at the weapon to draw Zoe towards her. When the guard was within reach, Klenia knocked her out with one swift neckshop.

“Uhrg!”

She caught Zoe and her machine gun mid-fall to prevent them from making noise by hitting the floor.

“Sorry for the brutality, but I couldn't let you raise the alarm.” Klenia said to the unconscious woman. “Even if you're a rule-abiding thug. Nothing personal.”

An unconscious Zoe weakly moaned.

“Yeah, I knew you wouldn't hold it against me...” Klenia answered.

She laid the guard and the machine gun on the floor.

Then, she went to try a few doors in order to find a room into which they could drag the guard.

Shayna glanced at the unconscious woman's figure. “Too bad she's not my size. She's a little too big and tall for me...”

“But she's not curvy enough for me...” Klenia commented while still opening several doors.

Her face lit up when she found a door leading to an empty lounge room containing one sofa and a few armchairs.

Klenia looked at Piper. “Time for you to get another change of uniform.”

“Why? I have the butler's clothes.” the brunette retorted.

“The more of us are dressed as sentries, the better. There's only one butler in this house, therefore everyone knows her face. The clothes will fool them if they're not paying attention, but the slightest inspection will expose you as an impostor. The guards are more numerous, therefore their clothes are a safer bet if we want to be innocuous.”

The brown-haired security guard sighed. “I guess there's no avoiding it...”

Klenia grabbed Zoe under the shoulders, and dragged her inside the lounge room, while Shayna picked up the machine gun. Piper followed them and closed the door.

Once they were out of sight in the lounge room, Klenia swiftly removed the guard's uniform, belt and shoes with Shayna's help. Piper was waiting nearby that they were finished with stripping the woman. She was looking a little embarassed.

Zoe was wearing purple socks, a purple t-shirt bra and purple boxer briefs that were matching the colour of her purple neckerchief.

However, once the guard was stripped, Klenia tied back the neckerchief around her neck.

Piper casted her a meaningful look.

“What? She's from Olympus. Her Faction is a huge part of her identity. I'm not going to steal her Faction token. I'm not a monster, you know?”

“I am biased when it comes to uniform stealers.” a deadpan Piper commented.

“I thought you were friends with Posy.”

Piper hesitated. “It's complicated.” she admitted. “However, I certainly am not friends with you. No offence.”

“None taken.” Klenia answered. “We're not on the same side usually.”

“Indeed. What you consider a fun game is harmful to other people. Physically and psychologically.” Piper retorted while putting on her new disguise. “Posy understood that.”

Klenia didn't answer.

She and Shayna trussed up Zoe with plastic zip-ties and gagged her with tape, wrapping several layers of tape around her lower face. Klenia pondered adding Zoe's neckerchief as a cloth gag over the tape, for aesthetic value, but Piper was still watching and she knew that the brunette wouldn't appreciate it.

“Now, to hide her...” Shayna started to say.

The sofa was facing the wall, meaning that, from the door, a person lying on it was invisible.

Shayna and Klenia shared a look, and nodded.

The two wives lifted Zoe. The first was holding her by the legs, the second by the shoulders.

“Would you look at that... Someone's going to get a comfy hiding place...” Klenia commented. “I'm sure you'll appreciate the gesture, won't you?”

She took as a 'yes' the slight grunt the henchwoman made when they gently dropped her on the comfy sofa. Zoe was left lying on her back. Klenia taped a few parts of the guard's body onto the sofa to make sure that she wouldn't wriggle away: her waist, her shoulders, her thighs, and her calves.

At the same time, Piper finished lacing the shoes. “I'm done.”

“Perfect!” Klenia said. “Now, on to the next step...”

Clover and Posy were scouting the western part of the upper floor with Annabeth.

Things were however a little awkward, especially for Posy. Indeed, she and Clover did mug Annabeth for her uniform during their vigilante mission at Roxane's gala. Posy was even the one who knocked out the blonde. However, contrary to Piper, Annabeth didn't live a little adventure with the two Vigilantes that helped them bond and get to know each other a little.

Posy decided to take the plunge. “I wanted to say. I'm sorry, for what happened during our first meeting...” she whispered as Clover was checking the next corridor. “There was nothing personal... We thought it was necessary to expose Roxane's crimes.”

Annabeth bit her lower lip, feeling a little uncomfortable.

“Well, it's partly thanks to you that Piper returned safe and sound.” she finally said. “Plus, she told me about you. So I guess that we are cool. Kinda. For this mission at least.” She paused, then added: “Though don't expect us to become besties either. Once this mission's over, if you step out of line again, we may meet up as enemies.”

Posy nodded. “It's fair.”

Annabeth hesitated, before adding: “There could be another way. This mission proves that we can work together. Have you never considered working with us, at Primrose Security? Piper thinks you'd be a perfect recruit.”

“I appreciate the offer, honestly. Especially since it could allow me to work with Piper.” Posy answered. “But I don't think I'd be able to become a sentry. I'm not disciplined enough.”

“That's too bad... But you could still put your talents to good use, against criminals and without getting civilians mixed up, like you're doing right now.”

Posy realized that this alternative was looking very pleasant.

“Maybe...” she said.

The busty brunette was realizing thanks to this mission that there was still a way to take part in infiltrations, something she had discovered that she enjoyed a lot, but without hurting innocent people in the crossfire.

She'd have to talk to Hieron, Clover, and Amber about that.

“Careful! I hear someone!” Clover suddenly whispered.

They all hid.

The ground floor feels strangely quiet today... Wonder what they're all doing. Usually, at this time of the day, Diane is complaining about the outer sentries and you can hear her all the way from the ground floor... Susanne shrugged. Oh well, it's the ground floor sentries' problem, not mine.

Susanne was one of the guards assigned to the upper floor. Of course, she was supposed to be of equal rank with the inner guards watching the ground floor, a situation that was highlighted by the fact that she was wearing the same uniform. However, since she was closer to Roxane's personal room, she was feeling a little superior to them.

Susanne was a green-eyed brown-haired woman with a tanned skin. She had a square haircut and a lanky figure. Her chin was pointy, and her nose was crooked.

The guard came back to her partner, Betty, who was guarding the crossroad of four corridors, with one of them leading to the heart to the manor.

Betty looked good-natured, with her round rosy chubby face and pudgy appearance. However, her looks were deceiving. She used to fight in all-in wrestling, and would easily beat up someone who thought that she was an easy target. She had icy blues eyes and short blond hair held in place by a black headband.

“So, you're back from the basement?” she asked Susanne.

“Yeah, still got a problem here. Light still hasn't been fixed.” the other sentry answered.

Susanne then smiled slyly and looked at the third guard.

“You ought to know what to do, Phoebe. After all, weren't you part of the lightbulb gang?”

Phoebe was a woman with a white skin and dyed electric blue hair. The left half of her hair was shaved short, while the right half was straight and chin-long with side swept bangs She had heterochromia: her right eye was blue and her left eye was brown. A big electric blue star painted on her right cheek.

“Neon!” the electric-blue-haired thug retorted.

The other two sentries laughed.

“Goodness! Gets me every time! Couldn't you find a more intimidating name?” Susanne said.

“I mean... Were you some kind of rave party entertainers?” Betty added.

“I was working for a criminal genius!” Phoebe exclaimed.

“Yeah, one that was treating you like shit... and yet you were still working for her. Masochistic, much?” Betty commented.

“Besides, your so-called genius was arrested, wasn't she?” Susanne added. “Alongside most of your pals. I bet you were only able to escape the police 'cause they took pity on you for being so dumb...”

“Face it, Phoebe. In the 'henchwoman food chain', you're at the bottom.” Betty concluded. “You should work with the outer sentries. Go smoke a joint with Midori or gorge yourself on pastries with Amai. You'll feel right at home with them!”

“You know what? Go fuck yourselves!” Phoebe retorted.

The guard stormed out.

Betty and Susanne burst out laughing together.

Among Roxane's household, Phoebe wasn't very liked by most of her colleagues. She was a recent addition, hired after most of her gang was arrested. Phoebe's former gang was known for its rowdiness, but also for its brutality and total lack of scruples, hence why Roxane hired her even though she wasn't as skilled as the other innder sentries. However, Phoebe's rowdy rough nature earned her a lot of enmities among the other guards. Thus, they never missed an occasion to give her a hard time.

Betty and Susanne were laughing so much that they didn't notice the people approaching them from behind.

Annabeth grabbed a vase on a nearby table, then hit the back of Betty's head with her improvised weapon.

Betty stared vacantly a few seconds, then crumbled on the floor, out like a light. She was maybe a champion of all-in wrestling, but she was just as susceptible to being knocked out from behind as any normal human being.

Susanne stopped laughing. She turned to face Annabeth, grabbing the handgun strapped onto her belt.

“You bitc-”

Clover and Posy took advantage of the situation to assault her from her blind spots, simultaneously punching her in the stomach. The wind knocked out of her her, Susanne fell on her knee, gasping for air. She looked in disbelief at her attackers.

Clover, Posy, and Annabeth towered over her.

“Didn't someone teach you that bullying is wrong?” Posy commented.

“Well, let us show you why infiltrators are above any henchwoman or sentry in the food chain...” Clover added.

The 'lesson about the food chain' was short, but intense, and left Susanne out cold.

Annabeth, Clover, and Posy stripped Susanne and Betty down to their underwear. Both because they wanted to humiliate them and because they figured out that the uniforms would probably come in handy if they wanted everyone in their group to be disguises as inner-sentries before going to confront Roxane and her potential main bodyguards in the heart of the manor.

Susanne was clad in a bright orange thong and a strawberry red demi-bra. Betty was wearing a white support bra and white control briefs designed to slightly compress her pudgy waist. Both women were wearing black socks, but the infiltrators used them to gag them.

Annabeth, Clover, and Posy zip-tied the three guards and wrapped tape around their lower faces to make sure they wouldn't spit their sock-gag.

They located in the corridor a large adorned wardrobe made of precious wood that was empty: The piece of furniture was only here to decorate the corridor.

The three women decided to put the wardrobe to good use and stashed two underwear-clad bound-and-gagged guards inside. They slammed the doors shut.

"And you better learn your lesson!" Posy said to the bound-and-gagged woman.

Annabeth couldn't help but smile and chuckle. "I will admit that it's incredibly satisfying when it happens to criminals and thugs..." she said. "I think that a part of me understands you, Posy..."

“Let's grab their uniforms and regroup with the others. Outside of Phoebe, there's no other guard left in this wing.” Clover intervened.

"Yes chief!" Posy answered with a smile.

Phoebe was walking across the corridors. She was furious.

“Dumb bitches! I'll show them-” she muttered to herself.

She was tempted to go look for Florence and Eileen. The blue-haired woman needed to vent her frustration on someone...

The thug didn't even have anything personal against the two maids. It was just that she couldn't stand their hair colour.

What kind of self-respecting tough criminal mercenary dyes her hair pink? Bunch of hacks!

However, Karen was trying to have her head and if Phoebe pushed her luck, the butler would maybe manage to convince Roxane to fire her. The blue-haired thug needed Barca's money and protection. Therefore, she decided to lay low. For now. Phoebe maybe wasn't the brightest lightbulb of the bunch, but after the rest of her gang was arrested she had learned to be a little more careful and thoughtful. Just a little.

Instead, she went to the guard's break room. On her way, she was a little surprised to not come across Zoe or Edwige, but she didn't pay much attention. While she had learned to be more thoughtful, Phoebe still was the less professional of Roxane's innder guards. At heart, she remained a street thug who received little to no education during her childhood.

Once she was in the break room, Phoebe grabbed her phone. To lift her spirit, she looked at old pictures of her with her former gang. Those were the good times... she thought to herself, looking at the rowdy women with brightly dyed hairs and punk outfits. Just look at yourself, Phoebe. You used to be wild like the wind! And now, you're wearing a uniform... Phoebe scrolled through the pictures, feeling nostalgic as she was looking at familiar scenes. She and the girls partying like there was no tomorrow, downing entire bottles of alcohol. She and the girls being yelled at by the boss. She and the girls brandishing their machine guns sprayed with vivid colours and baseball bats with emoji stickers, standing next to massive amplifiers blaring out loud heavy rave music. She and the girls beating up one dumb cop.

Good times indeed...

Suddenly, Phoebe noticed a weird detail. The door of the small cupboard in a corner of the break room was slightly open.

The blue-haired sentry frowned. A part of her mind was remembering the lessons she received when Roxane hired her. Lessons to root out potential infiltrators.

This may end up biting me in the ass, but I just have to know...

Phoebe opened the cupboard.

“Fuck it all!” she exclaimed when she realized that a woman was inside.

Seated with her thighs pressed against her breasts and her chin resting on her knees, zip-tied and tape-gagged, wearing only her swimsuit, there was Edwige.

“Edwige, bloody hell! Is this some kind of weird roleplay?”

Edwige didn't answer. She was unconscious.

It wasn't kinky roleplay.

Phoebe grabbed her walkie talkie. She maybe wasn't Roxane's most professional guards, but she was still a professional.

However, as she was about to use the device, someone assaulted her from behind.

A viselike arm was wrapped around her throat and compressed it.

Phoebe gurgled and dropped her walkie talkie. She tried to force the other woman to loosen her grip, but the latter blocked the blue-haired sentry's arms with her free arm. She tried to kick the calves of her assaulter with her heels, but another woman immobilized her legs. She tried to jerk and shake her body in all the directions, but one against two she wasn't able to struggle free. She tried to call for help, but could only let out faint gurgles.

She couldn't breathe.

Phoebe panicked and tried to flail widely, not realizing that she was only exhausting herself – and was therefore making her attackers' work easier.

Her eyelids flickered.

Without oxygen, her brain shut down.

Everything became black.

Agria released Phoebe from the chokehold once the latter was unconscious.

The special combattant dropped the blue-haired thug on the floor, then started to remove her uniform.

“You didn't completely close the cupboard.” she said to Cleo without looking at her, as she was unlacing the shoes.

“No.”

“And, if I completely close it, you will still open it slightly again as soon as I have my back turned.” Agria added while sliding down Phoebe's black trousers after unbuckling her belt.

“Sorry.”

“You do realize that we were almost caught because of your sentimentalism?” Agria asked while unbuttoning the jacket and the shirt.

“I said that I'm sorry.”

“Don't be sorry. Be better.” Agria said while taking off the jacket and the shirt. “If I hadn't decided to wait a little longer before regrouping with the others, the mission would have ended in a failure.”

Cleo kept silent.

Phoebe was stripped all the way down to her electric blue triangle bra, her electric blue bikini panties, and her electric blue socks.

Agria sighed.

“Alright. You've won. Pull the henchwoman out of the cupboard.”

While Cleo was dragging Edwige out of the cupboard, her partner zip-tied Phoebe's limbs, shoved a wad of cloth into her mouth, and sealed her lips with tape.

Then, she threw Phoebe over her shoulder.

“I've noticed a small toilet room. We'll stash these two inside. I don't think there are many guards left to use the restrooms anyway...” Agria said.

Cleo nodded. She grabbed Edwige under the shoulders, and followed her partner.

Agria first put Phoebe on the toilet seat, and took the time to wrap a few layers of tape around her thighs and the toilet bowl, as well as around her torso and the tank, to make sure she wouldn't fall. Then, she sat Edwige on Phoebe's lap. She secured the orange-brown-haired woman to Phoebe. She wrapped tape around both women's waists, as well as around Edwige's torso and the tank and Edwige's thighs and the toilet bowl, with Phoebe in the middle. Edwige's head fell forward, with her chin resting on Phoebe's right shoulder, and her breasts right under the blue-haired woman's nose.

“There. Are you satisfied?” Agria asked Cleo.

“I'm sorry.” the blond-haired special combattant answered.

Agria groaned, closed the door to conceal the two women, and grabbed the discarded uniforms.

“This time, we regroup with the others. Between all the remaining guards we mugged, there should be enough clothes for everyone to disguise as an inner-sentry.”

Phoebe was indeed the last remaining conscious fully-clothed guard of the top floor.

Clover, Posy, Agria, Cleo, Piper, Annabeth, Shayna and Klenia were able to regroup. They were carrying the various uniforms they stole during their venture.

Since Piper had already put on Zoe's uniform, only Klenia, Clover, Posy, and Shayna needed a set of inner-sentry uniform. Agria gave Edwige's uniform to Clover, Shayna put on Susanne's, Posy put on Phoebe's, and Klenia made due with Betty's, even though it was too baggy for her. With the belt and from afar, the illusion should work.

Now, they only needed to enter the 'heart of the mansion': the rooms at the center of the top floor. The part of the building in which Roxane's office and bedroom were located. The infiltrators didn't know what was awaiting them in this part of the building. They suspected that there were some elite bodyguards, women who were perhaps even wearing gears that were different from the inner sentries.

However, for this part of the mission they would go in blind.

Luckily, they were all disguised as inner-sentries and were hoping that it would give them an advantage.

They entered the heart of the mansion.

As their operation was nearing its end, a good chunk of the unlucky women they had left behind had by now woken up or managed to finally process the situation they were in. However, in their current position, they couldn't do anything but wait and complain.

They were bound to remain passive spectators of what was going to happen.

Luna was feeling conflicting emotions.

On the one hand, she was seething with rage. As a sentry and a woman with a checkered past, she was proud of her strength and her fighting ability. Sure, the two infiltrators caught her and Margo by surprise. But still, Luna and her girlfriend had been embarassingly easily defeated. The humiliation was hard to swallow.

However... she wasn't going to deny that the situation she was currently in was also extremely arousing.

Margo and she. Half-naked. Tightly and snugly bound together. Their bare warm skins pressed against each other, with only the thin fabric of their underwear to separate them.

A part of Luna was even secretly regretting that the infiltrators chose to remain tamed. A part of her was secretly wishing that the uniform stealers went all out and bound them in a... truly raunchy position. Or naked. Or BOTH. I mean, a kiss-gag? That's nice, but a little prudish. Couldn't they go for a sixty-nine instead? I heard that some infiltrators are doing it to the couples they come across!

Luna was maybe a sentry, but she had no shame admitting to herself that some of her wildest fantasies involved being subdued as part of her job. She had enacted a few scenarios in the past with Margo. However, it happening for real was definitively feeling different... There was this spark of real danger and uncertainty that they had never been able to recreate during a fictional scenario.

The more she and Margo were wriggling to try to free themselves, therefore rubbing their half-naked bodies to each other, the more aroused Luna was becoming.

The two sentries looked each other in the eyes. In Margo's gaze, there was a feverish glimmer. Luna recognized that lustful spark. Her girlfriend had the same every time they were getting serious, after she had handcuffed her.

The two sentries struggled, wriggled and rubbed their bodies with renewed vigor.

Of course, they were only doing it to try to free themselves...

At least, that was going to be their official version of the story.

Florence was both angry and frustrated.

Angry because uniform stealers mugged Eileen and she for their clothes, then left them bound and gagged in a closet as if they were two mere helpless maids. They were supposed to be sentries playing the part of maids! Sure, they were also cleaning the house, but they were supposed to lure infiltrators into a trap and beat them up! They were NOT supposed to be cannon fodder for uniform stealers looking for a quick cheap disguise!

Frustrated because she could feel Eileen's warm half-naked body pressed against her back.

In her back...

The infiltrators bound them back-to-back...

The jerks! Couldn't they at least bind us facing each other?! Florence thought to herself. Didn't they pick up the clue when they saw our underwear? Bunch of morons! I can't even grope her properly- I mean try to grab her bonds!

The wait was going to be very long and, more importantly, very frustrating...

Phoebe opened her eyes.

She was greeted by a very pleasant sight, at least in her opinion. A pair of round attractive-looking breasts only covered by a blue swimsuit. Edwige's head was resting on her right shoulder, and she could feel her hair carressing her cheek.

Now having regained her consciousness, Phoebe was able to assess the predicament she was in. Stripped down to her underwear, zip-tied and gagged, taped to a toilet seat. And with a half-naked Edwige seated on her lap, and taped to her body.

Edwige was currently struggling, letting out muffled moans and grunts. However, the tape wrapped around Phoebe and her was preventing her from moving. She couldn't even split up with Phoebe, or at least try to stand straight so that her breasts wouldn't be under the blue-haired woman's nose.

Though she could mostly view her chest, Phoebe was admiring her colleague's body. Edwige had the athletic figure of someone who swam a lot, and seeing her in action while she was trying to break free was quite the spectacle.

Well, she's not Raven... Phoebe thought to herself, reminiscing of a fellow member of her former gang who was her lover, she lost sight of her after the gang was caught. But I'll still enjoy the show for as long as it lasts!

Phoebe had actually already been mugged for her clothes once. It happened when she was still a member of her former gang, and the last time she wasn't lucky enough to wake up forcibly huddled with a fellow sentry...

This time, she would make up the most of it, and watch the spectacle!

STEP 3: Neutralizing the guards from the top floors.
COMPLETED

STEP 4: Entering the heart of the manor and grabbing Roxane.
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Three times the charm, okay let's review your next chapter here. :D

Loved the descriptions of Zoe and Edwige, poor old Phoebe but yeah I can see why they always view her as the whipping girl haha. :D

That was a very neat scene afterwards, I liked the fact that Edwige's background shone through and she immediately realized that Gillian was in danger, but alas she was a few seconds too late, but I did like the idea of her wearing a swimsuit as underwear. Hey all these mercenaries have lives too, it's nice to know what their personal hobbies are when their not being hot / sexy guards. :D

Loved the little joke of where Zoe moaned to Klenia about it not holding her against haha, nicely done. :D

Once again, I absolutely loved the scene with Zoe, Klenia and Piper, I actually found Zoe's underwear to be quite sexy, a woman who's that dedicated of representing her factions colours like that, certainly gets a big thumbs up from me. :D

Haha, once again Zoe lets out another little moan when Klenia asked her a question, someone should check her to see if she's actually knocked out, she might be faking it. :lol: :D

That was a nice scene between Posy and Annabeth, it showed their sweet sides coming through and honestly, I thought it was really nice. It's the little scenes like that, that really gives your stories life. :D

Wait a second.........Wait a second........PHOEBE..........She......She sounds a lot like the Phoebe from the Neon Goons that followed Glitch around everywhere. the similarities are un-canning, she even corrects them with the word "Neon" and the fact they said her old boss was an absolute bitch........Put me out of confusion here, am I reading too much into this, ooorrr.....Have I found a little mini crossover. :D

IT IS ISN'T IT......her backstory, her evil genius boss, the rest of gang being loud, obnoxious and outright brutal........HAHA, this is AMAZING, honestly.......You spoil me, you really do. THIS IS HOT!!!!! :D :D

I must admit, I felt a smile come across my face when Betty and Susanne got knocked out, because firstly YES, Infiltrators will always be on the top of the food chain, that's for sure and secondly. Poor Phoebe, it's not her fault things aren't working out for her, if it makes her feel better, the rest of gang isn't exactly fairing much better at the moment anyway. :D

Aaaahhhh I must admit, I felt a little bit of sorrow and sadness for Phoebe in the next scene, well look Phoebe, if you ever want to phone your "Old Gang" again, I'm sure they'd love to hear from you and see how your doing, once a Goon, always a Goon. :D

DAMN, that next scene with Phoebe and Edwige was incredibly hot and very VERY sexy. I must admit seeing the two of them bound together on the toilet seat like that, really is a welcome treat for both the eyes and the imagination. :D 8-)

Ooohhh, now that was a VERY sexy scene with Margo and Luna, wow that scene really had everything and yes it's funny Luna should think that as yes their are guards currently being left in sixty nine positions right now and wait.........Libido?

Always nice to see Florence and Eileen again, those two dyed hair combat maids were instantly my favourite part of the last chapter, their outfits, their underwear and of course their dyed hair. My god is was SO HOT. So I'm so pleased they got a shout out. :D

And of course we round it off nicely with Phoebe remembering Raven, yes it a shame that Phoebe didn't get to see what happened to Raven shortly afterwards as something tells she would of liked that. BUT with saying that, I get the feeling that Phoebe is enjoying the luxury of seeing Edwige's perfect athletic toned body, rub, grind and vibrate against her own. I know I enjoyed seeing it. :D

Well what more can one say, this has been perfectly written, absolutely beautifully crafted and just all round a delight. I loved the characters, you put a lot of sexy scenes in this chapter which I certainly see as a bonus as some of those things scenes were hot as hell. 8-) Honestly, thank you ever so much for this chapter. You truly are forever showing us why your stories are up there alongside some of the greatest series this board will ever know. I'm just pleased that I have the privilege of seeing them first hand as they go live. :D 8-) :D

Hhhhmmmm, thinking about it, I haven't finished the next Tina chapter yet.......I think an acknowledgement scene is going to have be added before I release it, Oh and before you ask, don't worry, it'll be my absolute pleasure to include a little nod and an acknowledgement scene. ;)
rufusluciusivan

Phoebe was indeed supposed to be a reference to THAT Phoebe. (Or at least her counterpart in that universe.) I admit that she already having a backstory was a perfect tool to give her scene their own little personality. Though I confess that it was a coincidence that the two references happened so soon one after the other. (Or, more precisely, it was due to my laziness, since I procrastinated finishing Vigilante a lot...) Don't feel obligated to add an acknowledgement scene already in the next installment though. I won't mind if it happens in a later chapter if the reference feels smoother to you. ;)

Giving these guards a little bit of personality and therefore giving Roxane's guard its own identity was a real pleasure. I think that this is the first time in my stories that an entire squad of guards feel like characters that have a life outside of being generic thugs here to provide a set of clothes. Wether it was by highlighting their hobbies, their dress taste, or their enmities and friendships (and romances), I tried to make this specific team a little identifiable by giving it its own identity.

Zoe's a dedicated woman indeed, though she's not faking it. Klenia simply got lucky that the plot needed a punchline to her jokes :lol: .

I tried to make a little continuation of Posy's character arc, though the bulk of it will be featured in the next and final part. For all intent and purpose, I think she has become the heart of this storyline.

Susanne and Betty indeed received their comeuppance for being bullies USB style, as it often happens in USB stories.

At first, the little shot outs to Margo and Luna, Florence and Eileen, and Phoebe and Edwige were supposed to be featured in the epilogue, but since the epilogue was changed I put them here. A bit of a breather part before the climax.

(Libido's actions are so memorable, they affect other universes. :lol: )
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

It's no problem at all. It actually fits into the chapter very nicely as you'll see. Plus it is as I said. I believe that one good thing should always go rewarded, so I plan on showing my thanks and my appreciation. :D

Well Posy is an awesome character, I'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out for her. :D

Well I'm happy that you did decide to release that little end piece with all the sentries being shown in their aftermath like that. Because as I said. It was very hot and definitely amazing. :D
(Libido's actions are so memorable, they affect other universes. :lol:)
Oh don't worry, I'm sure Libido will show her appreciation and her thanks in the next chapters, she'll make sure she does. ;)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Part 4 of "Vigilante" has been intriguingly structured like a video game - each chapter represents a new "level" of security guards for our heroes to surprise, incapacitate, immobilize, and replace, and each new wave of guards brings them closer to their target - the "boss level" and Roxanne. ;)

It's a fun structure, and it allows the tension ad suspense to increase with each new chapter. Certainly it grows formulaic after a while, but there's something undeniably humorous about the endeavor - just when you think the infiltrators have neutralized the last of Roxanne's guards, along come a new wave of security personnel to provide them with more roadblocks (and more disguises).

Edwige seems to be smarter than the average henchwoman; pity her caution didn't help her. Cleo and Agria continue to be quite tough and brutal with their victims, though it's nice that Cleo at least seems to care about Edwige's comfort.

Another nice crossover with Phoebe from Trackman's story. Feeds into the theory that all the different USB storylines take place in one world (or parallel worlds, at least). An amusing idea; different storylines spanning multiple series, some from different universes, but linked with the all-important storytelling device of having female characters mug other women for their clothes. A sort of universal code, I suppose. :lol:

"They were bound to remain passive spectators of what was going to happen." I chuckled at the double meaning here.

I look forward to the final chapter; can't wait to see how it ends. I'll probably save that space to respond with my longer thoughts on "Vigilante" as a whole.

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”