Story 12: Final Gambits

rufusluciusivan

Story 12: Final Gambits

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Final Gambits

Quick reminder: The map and the descriptions of the returning characters (including the ones from the more recent stories) can be found on the topic called: Description of the characters. (viewtopic.php?f=234&t=3321) Since nobody asked otherwise, I won't describe the returning characters to avoid repetitiveness and breaking the rythm.

Zoé was applying herself to composing a bouquet of flowers. The flower arrangement was basic, but it was her first time alone. Mikani and Klenia were observing her.

There wasn't red dye anymore in the child's hair. At least for now, Mikani and her friends thought that it wasn't a good idea to remind people that Zoé was part of the Basileus Faction. They wanted to make sure that the girl wouldn't attract any unwanted attention. A testimony of how mature she was, Zoé didn't complain to keep her dye. She knew the danger she could be in if she was recognized as a descendant of Constantin Basileus by the wrong people.

With her tongue sticking out, the child put the last flower, a red rose.

“I dit it!” she happily exclaimed. “I dit it!” She showed her work to Mikani.

The latter smiled. “Then give it to Aster. She may want to put it on sale.”

“And I will ask for part of the profits.” the child added.

The black-haired woman chuckled lightly. “Of course!”

She and Klenia watched the girl run in the other room of the shop.

“This kid's gonna go far.” Klenia commented. “She has already understood how the world was working...”

Mikani nodded.

“You must be proud of your daughter.” her friend added.

“Klenia, I already told you. I can't adopt her. I'm not fit to raise a child...”

“Mikani... How long have you been postponing your phone call to the child services?” Klenia gently interrupted her. “More than three months now?”

“We've already had that discussion, Klenia.” the shorter woman interrupted her. “She's the last descendant of Constantin Basileus still alive. All the remaining Olympian supremacists are looking for her, to use her as a rallying flag. Technically, she's a threat to the new government. I don't trust Cérès to properly take care of her. All her life, she would have to face discrimination. Or worst... Zoé wouldn't be the first child sacrificed for the needs of the State. That's why I don't call them.”

“Sounds like a convenient excuse to me.”

“I...”

“You want to protect Zoé. You care about her. You attend to her needs. Why are you so reluctant to make it official? Adopt her. Keep her here, with you. We will help you. Aster has a steady job and you can work in her shop. Zoé will simply be raised by several mothers, that's it.”

“Even if I do, how can I know that Cérès won't one day find about her? That's not just a convenient excuse, you know? It's a real possibility...”

“For Cérès, I have an idea.”

Mikani frowned. “I recognize that expression...”

Klenia winked. “I will tell you more during the party, tonight.”

“I'm not sure it's a good idea to do it now... Maybe we should wait...”

“My decision is final. Now, you have to choose. Is it Reka or is it me?”

Lucina blinked. “You've changed.” she commented.

Selena shook her head. “Lucina, you're my friend, but you've always underestimated me.”

The other woman hesitated, then she said: “I... I'm with you.”

“Just like in the army?”

“Just like in the army.”

Selena took a deep breath, then entered the room that Reka was using as a war room. Lucina was walking behind her. For once, she wasn't trying to be the center of attention.

Reka was studying a map with Max and Lizéa. Amy was standing in a corner of the room with a sullen expression.

While she didn't want to show it, Selena was feeling a little hurt by how quickly Lizéa's team pledged their services to Reka. For Max, she could understand. The short accountant was upfront with her since the beginning: His goal was to free Reka and once they reached it, he would obey her orders again. But Selena was the one who hired Lizéa and her team. And yet, they were now working for Reka.

Her other teammates also chose Reka over her, even the most grounded ones like Karin or Helen.

Well, at least Lucina was still with her...

The tall black-haired woman was currently talking.

“The last pieces are falling into place. We will send Amara, Helen, Coral, Karin and Kjelle to the hospital and Lizéa's team to the shop.”

“Reka. We need to talk.” the redhead said.

The tall woman looked at her. Usually, Reka didn't like being interrupted. But, since Selena was the one who organized her escape, she had a preferential treatment.

“It looks important.” the tall black-haired woman simply said.

Reka asked the others to wait outside for a few minutes.

Once they were alone, the black-haired woman asked: “What is it? I don't have much time.”

“This revenge. I want out.” Selena buntly said. “Lucina too.”

There was a long moment of silence. Reka's facial expression didn't change. In fact, she was completely still, not moving a muscle.

Lucina quietly took a step back, but Selena stood firm.

“Is there any way I can change your mind?” Reka finally asked.

“No. I'm sorry.”

Reka sighed, and shrugged.

“Fine, suit yourselves. I wish you good luck.”

Selena and Lucina shared a quick awkward glance.

“Just like that?” Selena asked.

“What else can I do? I'm your leader, not your master. I can't force you to keep working for me. Well, except Amy, but that's because she's a backstabbing twat. I won't try to stop you. You'll be on your own, though.”

“Okay... Then, we'll leave. We wish you the very best for the future.” Lucina intervened with a nervous smile.

“Can I make a suggestion?” Selena added.

“Of course.”

“You should give up on this revenge. It will bring you nothing good.”

There was another moment of silence.

“I'm from Ares, and Sao was my friend.” Reka answered. “I can't.”

The party was Aster's and Klenia's idea. They were thinking of organizing it ever since Mikani returned. The idea was to gather all their friends, old and new.

Mikani didn't know that the friends she made during her adventure in Southern Cross were supposed to come too. It was a little surprise.

“The last guests are coming.” Zoé said.

“Good.” Aster commmented. “I bet Mikani will be overjoyed.”

Selena's and Lucina's former teammates, the members of Lizéa's team, and even Max, took the time to say good bye to the two leaving women, and to wish them good luck. Only Amara didn't show up but that wasn't surprising. Amara couldn't stand Lucina. And, of course, Amy didn't come neither.

In spite of her slight hard feelings towards Lizéa who gave up on her so easily, Selena was still touched by the gesture.

Then, the two women left. The others didn't have much time anyway. Everyone was preparing for Reka's next operation.

Now, Lucina and Selena were walking alone in the streets of Olympus City with, in their backpacks, food, money, clothes, and (of course) tools to neutralize and bind other women.

"So..." Lucina said. "What's the plan?"

“We simply need to proceed step by step. Our priority is to snag a vehicle, and perhaps a few clothes to go along with it. Just in case. Let's not forget that we are wanted criminals, even though our faces aren't as well known as Reka's.”

Mikani was happy to see familiar faces again.

Venia was talking with Shayna and Klenia. She was living in Naïad currently, but was often visiting her sister, who was living with Klenia now.

Zia made the trip from Shield, just like she did for the previous party. She had resumed her medical studies and was second of her year.

Thorn was serving drinks. The tall black man lived in the same town as Aster, although they didn't see each other as often as they would have liked. He had taken over the late Dimitri's company and was often away on business trips.

Thales and Morgan Shark were standing next to Thorn, talking with him. It was the first time Mikani saw them since the end of the civil war.

Hieron was with them, although he didn't seem as jolly as usual.

Hana was here too. This timen, she had chosen to come in person, not just only see them via webcam. She was shyly looking at all the people gathered together, a lot of whom she didn't know very well (or didn't know at all). She embraced Mikani, albeit a little awkwardly.

“Macha didn't come.” the black-haired young woman apologized. “She's still not very comfortable... about everything.”

“No need to apologize. We understand.” Mikani answered. “I'm happy to see you.”

She heard other voices.

“Mikani!”

Amber was here, Clover and Posy too.

Overjoyed, Mikani embraced her friends one after the other.

“I didn't know you would come!”

“Of course, it was supposed to be a surprise.” Amber explained.

“We surely didn't want to miss an occasion to see you again...” Clover commented.

“We'll stay a few days in the region. We've taken a hotel room.” Posy added.

“That's great! I'm sure Zoé will be delighted to see you.” Mikani took Hana's arm. "Come, I will introduce you to everyone else!" she said to the four women.

Klenia, Shayna and Venia were watching them from afar.

“Is it me, or are half of the guests Mikani's friends?” Klenia asked with a smile.

“Apparently, she has a way to connect with people...” Shayna answered.

“She truly did break out of her shell. She wasn't like that at all when we first met her.”

“It's like Aster said. You corrupted her.”

Selena noticed the two policewomen talking to each other next to their car. They were holding donuts and cups of coffee in their hands. They were probably taking a break.

The first was a tall curvy woman with brown eyes, a deep voice and a slightly pointy chin. She had brown hair, tied into a midback-long high ponytail. The second was of average build and height, but with a soft cute oval-shaped face and green-hazel eyes. She had shoulder-long down light brown hair. Both were wearing a traditional police uniform: dark blue cap, dark blue uniform jacket, weapon belt, dark blue uniform pants, black boots, and a shoulder radio.

“Excuse me. I need your help!” Selena said to the shorter policewoman. “Someone stole the purse of my friend!”

“Of course.”

The other policewoman stopped her. “Yusufa, wait.” She looked at Selena. “Is your friend a woman?”

“What? Um... Yes.”

“We will call reinforcements.” the policewoman said. She grabbed her shoulder radio.

“Prim? Are you sure...?”

“Yes I am.”

Selena understood that she had to flee. Somehow, this policewoman had just seen through her true intentions.

“Prim! She's fleeing! Let's chase after her!”

“Only after the reinforcements are here. I asked them to send us policemen.”

She has found a counter! Selena thought to herself.

When she reached her friend, the redhead grabbed Lucina's arm to make her run away with her.

“What happened?!”

“It didn't work! When did that ever happen?!” Selena complained.

Mikani came to see Klenia when the party was rearing its end.

“So now, it's time to confess. What is your big idea?” she asked her.

“Well, I've been thinking about the latest developments. About how we defied Cérès' orders when we went to Frontier, about the fact that she will never forget that. And about Zoé. I think I found the crux of the problem.”

“Which is...?”

“Cérès herself, of course.”

“Explain.”

“There are two main sides in the Government. One is led by Hieron, Morgan and Thales; the other by Cérès. Cérès is the main threat to Zoé's safety, and to us in general. She's the leader of the side of the Government that could hurt the child, or at least use her as a pawn in their political games. So, if we could... find a little dirt on her, we could weaken her enough to allow Hieron's and Morgan's side to take the advantage. Though it means that we would have to infiltrate Government Palace... Now, I've stopped mugging women to spend more time with Shayna, but we've had a talk and she agrees with me that this situation requires to get back into action. If you want to...”

“Let's do it.”

“Of course, I knew you'd say 'no'. It's too dangerous and... wait what did you say?”

“I said: 'Let's do it'.”

“You... agree with me... to go infiltrate the Government Palace?”

“I told you. I want to ensure Zoé's safety.”

Klenia remained flabbergasted during a few seconds, a reaction to which she wasn't used to. Usually, she was the one making other people feel flabberasted.

Then she smiled. “Okay then. Let's grab Hieron and tell him about our little project. I'm sure he'll be glad to lend us a hand.”

“I can't believe it... It's as if they all suddenly wisened up!” Selena complained.

“Or just bad luck.” Lucina tried to comfort her.

After their failures with the two policewomen, they tried their luck with two delivery women... who refused to go help them when they pretended that their tire was flat and stayed with their male colleagues. The two college students they met next immediately ran for help and they couldn't grab them in time to prevent them from alerting a few policemen.

“At this rate, we won't have our vehicle and our disguise... Maybe we should just steal a car and be done with it.” Selena decided, reluctantly admitting defeat.

They went to the nearest parking lot.

Once they arrived there, they assisted to a rather incongruous scene.

A policewoman was currently giving a fine to a van. On the vehicle's frame were painted images promoting a magic show: playing cards, white stars, a wand, and so forth. The two women to whom the vehicle belonged were arguing with the policewoman.

“Do you know who I am?” the first woman said.

“Yeah! Do you know who she is?” her companion added.

“I am the Great Amelie! Famous magician! And this is Megan, my assistant!”

Amelie was indeed wearing a blue magician leotard. Though, to cover her upper body, she was clad in a black suit jacket and a white shirt. The cuffs of the suit jacket were white, with golden cuff links looking like spades. Strapped on her boutonniere, there was a blue carnation. She was also wearing grey fishnet tights to cover her legs, and black stylized boots adorned with white cuffs and white ribbons.

The magician had a white skin, light blond hair and ocean-blue eyes. Her armpit-long hair were tied up into two high twin-ponytails. The blonde had a soft heart-shaped face and a delicate nose.

Megan the assistant magician was wearing a white long sleeved shirt, a black sleeveless waistcoat, a black bow tie, black suit pants and black shoes. She had shoulder-long reddish brown hair, a slightly tanned skin, and chestnut eyes. There was a silver piercing on her chin.

“Ma'am, I wouldn't care if you were Constantin Basileus reincarnated. You parked your van in a handicap spot, you must pay a fine.” the policewoman retorted.

“I simply needed five minutes...” Amelie tried to justify herself.

“Also, I have to remind you that it's forbidden to walk the streets in a swimsuit.” the policewoman added.

“This is an outrage! It isn't a swimsuit! It's a magician leotard!”

“Sure, sure... You have one week to call the station if you want to contest the fine.” the policewoman said.

“You can bet that I will!”

“Have a good day, ma'am.” the policewoman said while leaving Amelie and her assistant alone.

The magician made a rude gesture of the hand in her back. Then she started to talk with her assistant.

"Can you believe that jerk? As if they didn't bleed our money enough with the taxes..." Amelie complained.

Megan nodded.

"Anyway... We shouldn't waste any more time if we don't want to be late for our next show. Can you drive the van?"

Megan nodded again.

Now that the policewoman had left, the two women were alone and isolated in the parking lot.

“We take their van.” Selena decided. “And their clothes.”

Lucina looked at the outfits. “It will surely be an original experience...”

“I refuse to settle on a defeat. This time will be the good one.” Selena decided.

She approached the two women just as they were about to climb inside their van.

“Excuse me!" she said to Amelie. "I heard that you were a famous magician.”

The blond-haired woman smiled. “Yep! The Great Amelie!”

“I'm a huge fan of magic shows.” Selena lied. “Can I get an autograph?”

“Well...” Amelie scratched the back of her head, flattered and a little embarassed. “Of course...”

“Oh! And can I see your magic tools? I bet they're in the back of your van...”

Amelie exchanged a glance with Megan. The assistant didn't seem very keen about that, but the blonde decided to not follow her silent advice. Selena's flatteries had been effective.

“I suppose a pick won't hurt... Follow me.”

Amelie entered the back of the van. Selena followed her... and closed the door.

Amelie's assistant frowned when she noticed the vehicle suddenly rock back and forth. Even though they were muffled by the metallic frame, she could hear the noises of a struggle and of cries for help.

Megan moved to check what was going on, but suddenly felt a blade on her side. “I suggest you don't do something that you might regret later...” Lucina whispered in her ear while putting a hand on her shoulder. From an outside observer, the two women seemed to simply talk to each other. Nobody but Megan was able to see the switchblade Lucina was using to threaten her victim.

“We'll wait until Selena is done with your friend, then we'll join them. Don't worry, nothing lewd is happening right now. She's just stealing her clothes. But it's for purely professional reasons.”

Time passed.

“We... We don't have much money...” Megan suddenly stammered. “Business isn't doing great lately...”

“We don't want your money. Just your vehicle to leave the country. And your clothes. Just try to take it easy.”

“Take it easy?! You're mugging us!”

“That's not a reason to make it difficult.”

“What?! Of course it is a...”

“Or I could shank you and be done with it.” Lucina interrupted her. “Keeping you alive is actually the more complicated way of doing it.”

Megan gave her a forced smile. “I'm taking it easy! Life is good! Sunshine, rainbow, and all that!”

“Don't overdo it.”

Presa and Alexie had found them another apartment in the outskirts of Olympus City, one that they could use as a hideout. Luckily for them, this time the place was big enough to give them some privacy. Therefore, Yuna and Cynthia didn't have to put up with the sounds of Presa's and Alexie's wild nights anymore.

After their little escapade in the hospital where Emery was resting, the team laid low for some time. Cynthia even wanted to leave the country, or at least the Province of Olympus. However, Yuna refused to leave the town.

Not before having her revenge on Cérès. Just as Emery advised her, she was doing what she wanted.

"How much time will it take to your girlfriend to gather all the informations we need?" she asked Presa.

"My fiancée, please." the blonde corrected her. "And, to answer your question, a few more weeks at least."

"I've already waited more than two months now!"

"Excuse me, but we're not talking about infiltrating a mere hospital. We're talking about the Government Palace."

Yuna rubbed her forehead and sighed. "Sorry. You're right. I shouldn't be too hasty, as long as we get what we want. Revenge is a dish best served cold."

Lucina heard a few knocks on the metallic frame of the van. Selena's signal.

“That's our cue!” she said to her prisoner.

Still under the threat of Lucina's switchblade, Megan opened the back door of the van and entered. Lucina followed her and closed the door.

The back of the vehicle was cluttered because of all the props the magician and her assistant were storing, but there was still enough room for two uniform stealers to do their business.

Amelie was already stripped down to her deep blue panties and matching strapless bra. She was seated in a corner of the van. Her upper-arms, her wrists and her legs were bound with strong brown package tape. However, she wasn't gagged for the moment. Selena wanted to ask her a few more questions.

The redhead was now wearing the magician costume.

Megan watched her employer in dismay.

“So it wasn't a joke...? They're really going to steal our clothes...?”

“Yes.” Amelie glumly answered.

“But why? They're not exactly the best to blend in. They're not even that comfortable...”

“Well, they go with the van.” Lucina explained.

“But...”

Lucina rolled her eyes. “Goodness! You're so talkative... Are you actually naked under your costume? Is that why you don't want to take it off?”

“What? No!”

“Then, less talking and more stripping.”

Megan sighed and shared a resigned look with Amelie. She unlaced her bow tie and took it off. Then she unbuttoned the waistcoat and the shirt, before dropping them on the floor. Next, she removed her shoes and socks, and shimmied down her pants. “Is that enough?” Currently, she was only wearing her white comfort bra and orange boyshorts.

Lucina smiled. “Yes. I wouldn't want to deprive a woman of some way to protect her modesty...”

In no time, Megan was bound with tape and seated next to Amelie.

Lucina quickly took off her casual clothes and slipped into the assistant magician costume.

“You know... If you're a magician... why haven't you freed yourself yet?” Lucina asked Amelie.

The blonde's cheeks reddened a little. “That's because you're using tape, not ropes or chains. Tape doesn't have knots to undo or locks to pick. And it's sticky.” she justified herself.

“Or maybe it's because you're not very good at your job?” Selena intervened.

Amelie lowered her head.

“You're not a well-known magician, aren't you?” Selena insisted. “I bet you're not even a real magician...”

“I'm a birthday entertainer.” the woman shamefully confessed. “For kids.”

“And probably teenagers as well, given your outfit.” Selena added while trying to adjust the leotard she was now wearing.

Amelie bit her lower lip, but didn't answer anything. Next to her, an embarassed Megan was shifting nervously.

“So, it looks like we finally managed to grab a disguise and, more importantly, a vehicle. Time to leave this city. And this country.” Selena said.

“What do we do with these two?”

“I don't want to risk being seen carrying them if we try to drop them in some dumpster...” the redhead commented. "I'm not feeling in luck today."

“Looks like they will have to do part of the journey with us then.” Lucina concluded.

“Oh come on!" Amelie exclaimed. "Can't you just... mmmhhhhh!”

The redhead gagged Amelie by shoving into her mouth one of the colourful scarves she was using as an accessory for her tricks. She used another scarf as a cloth gag, since they had used all their tape to bind the two women. To prevent her from freeing her assistant, she used a blue scarf to blindfold her.

Megan looked at them. “Is the gag really necessary?” she asked.

“Of course! The bondage wouldn't be complete without it.” Lucina answered. She gagged her in a similar way, then blindfolded her with a red scarf.

Lucina then chuckled. “Novice...” she commented.

They exited the vehicle, leaving the two women in the back of the van.

Selena sat behind the wheel.

“Then, onwards for new adventures, I guess...” Lucina commented.
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tirepanted3

Re: Final Gambits

Post by tirepanted3 »

A good beginning to what is (we assume) the final act of the series. A lot of familiar faces return, and it's neat to see how the alliances have been redrawn since Rescue Operation.

I was surprised by the level of time spent on Selena and Lucina, since their arc seemed to conclude at the end of Breaking Out, but this was a humorous epilogue to their adventures. (And helpful punctuation to this chapter, since it was largely an introduction and did not offer many other opportunities for disguises.) Their takedown of Amelie and Megan was great; magicians don't often get their turn as USB victims, so it's nice to see one get her due. :) And it looks like Yusufa and Primrose have finally wised up - good for them! (I chuckled at the "policemen" strategy.)

I'm already sensing some of the character clashes ahead (including Klenia/Mikani and Cynthia/Yuna). Looking forward to seeing how those play out.
rufusluciusivan

One day you'll have to tell me how you find the time to read so quickly. :)

Your analysis of Selena's and Lucina's subplot (and its role as punctuation of this introduction) is so accurate that I'm starting to suspect that you had a spy watching me during the writing of this part ;) . As for magician outfit, yes I chose this one because it was rare (only saw it in a few old fanarts); I figured that since their wasn't much uniform stealing in this part, I'd make up for it by proposing a rarely-seen outfit. Primrose did wisen up. Couldn't resist this little gag ;) .

As for clashes (hopefully I understood the expression right this time ;) ), without giving away the next part, they're not supposed to happen. Klenia's and Mikani's talk is mostly there to show that they are close friends, and can openly discuss. In fact, they have never been more on the same page than for this in-coming mission of infiltration. And Cynthia lacks the spirit of initiative to truly clash with Yuna. In fact, if there's one woman Yuna could clash with, it's Presa.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Well, if your stories weren't so good, maybe I wouldn't read them so quickly. :) But really, I'm impressed by how quickly you manage to write each chapter, especially given how long and detailed they are.

I have no spies, :lol: but I just recognized the way you used Selena and Lucina from the way I sometimes write. One of my writing rules for this board is that, at every chapter in the story, there should always be at least one set of characters involved in uniform stealing. At times this can be difficult, which is why I will sometimes introduce new characters and situations when the main characters are too busy to steal uniforms for a while. :D

By clashes, I didn't mean there would be fighting among the teams. I meant that it sounded like Klenia and Mikani were going to have another encounter with Cynthia and Yuna. The heroes will "clash" with the villains, so to speak. :)
rufusluciusivan

Oops, sorry, my bad. Once again I misinterpreted an expression. Sometimes I wish my language was widespread enough, so I could use it...

It was the night.

The Government Palace was located in the old center of Olympus City. It was a tall and wide building of red bricks, a logical colour since it originally used to be the palace of the Basileus dynasty. It was surrounded by a lawn and several groves of trees. A wall was protecting it, with plenty of security cameras and only one entrance that was guarded day and night. There were guards patrolling along the wall, outside and inside.

One of the patrols outside the wall stopped. It was time for their report.

The first guard, dressed in a complete black combat gear with helmet included, grabbed her walkie-talkie. “Patrol 1. Nothing to report.” she said.

“Roger.”

The other woman sighed. “This is so boring...” she commented.

They started walking again and continued their patrol.

They didn't notice the two figures in dark bodysuits, black hoods, and rubber shoes, and carrying small black backpacks. These shadowy figures were sneaking up behind the guards' backs. The two intruders waited until the patrol was out of earshot. Then, they climbed the wall while using a grappling hook. The rubber soles of their shoes allowed them to not make any sound.

Once they were at the top of the wall, they quickly checked the area. The lawn. The nearest grove of trees. And, further away, the Government Palace with its red façades. The next patrol still wasn't within sight. Perfect! If Hieron's intel was right, they had two to three minutes to come down and hide in the nearest grove of trees.

“Go!”

They used their grappling hook once more, and didn't regret the time they spent doing rope climb training, both when they were still part of the Rebellion and during the days before this big mission. Once they were again on the ground, they retrieved the rope and the grappling hook they used, and sprinted to the nearest grove. They disappeared between the trees just before the next patrol could spot them.

Mikani and Klenia took a few minutes to catch their breath. For now, they weren't using the hoods to hide their faces, only to cover their hair.

“Why did we never try to infiltrate the Government Palace? For now, I'm finding it rather easy...” Klenia whispered.

“Don't forget that we have the help of two of the higher-ups of the government.” Mikani answered. “Hieron and Morgan gave us the routes of the guards, and they managed to hack the security cameras to have a loop displayed on the screens. They even bribed the guard watching the monitors tonight to make sure she wouldn't try to investigate these strangely un-evolving images.”

“Won't they get in trouble?”

“Of course not! They will make it look like it was the work of an external hacker.”

“I don't think Aster would approve what we're doing...”

“That's the exact reason why we didn't tell her anything.”

The two friends, and accomplices, quickly checked one last time the content of their backpacks: walkie-talkie to communicate with each other in case they had to split up, a first-aid kit, a bunch of small syringes filled with a sedative, and of course tools to bind and gag people: coils of thin but strong white rope, tape, plastic zip-ties in case they needed to favour speed over solidity. Once they were satisfied, they nodded to each other with a determined look on their faces, and set out.

The walked through the grove. At its edge, they took the time to scan the surroundings. Thanks to Hieron's map of the place, they knew the layout of the building and its park. The service entrance was just in front of them, and they would only have to run a short distance in the open before being able to use some big dumpsters and containers as cover.

“Let's go!” Mikani said.

Jasmine was a diplomat. She had always been fascinated by history, by geopolitics and by other cultures. Her job allowed her to study the three fields. However, while she loved her job, it also meant that sometimes she needed to go to her workplace at unusual times, wether it was to pick a folder or to help defuse a crisis. Unusual times such as the middle of the night.

Jasmine was in her early thirties: in her line of work, she was still very young. She had a tanned skin, lightest brown hair and light brown eyes. She was wearing a grey straight knee-long skirt, grey pantyhose, a white buttoned up shirt, a black tie, and a grey business suit. She was walking in black high-heels. Her hair were tied up into a tight low bun.

“Clair, Whitney, I have to thank you for coming with me. I know it's not very well-thought, but it's the procedure.” she said to her bodyguard and her assistant.

Indeed, a diplomat had to be escorted by a bodyguard when entering the Government Palace. It was the official procedure, and access to the building would be denied to her if she didn't follow it. Jasmine also needed her assistant's help if she wanted to deal with the case as quickly as possible, because nobody in the building at night would have the time to help her process the files.

“Well, the administration isn't known for being the smartest institution out there...” Clair commented with a smile.

“We will simply ask them to pay us an extra for our night hours.” Whitney added.

Jasmine chuckled lightly.

Clair, her bodyguard, was dressed in black: black shoes, black pants, a black suit over a black shirt, and a black rubber hair band to tie up her brown hair into a shoulder-long ponytail. Had it not been the night, she would also be wearing black sunglasses over her chestnut eyes. She enjoyed showing off with her sunglasses. The light-skinned woman in her early thirties loved the 'tough' look her bodyguard outfit was giving her. Currently, the sunglasses were hanging out of the front pocket of her suit.

Whitney, Jasmine's assistant, had a square cut. She had medium blond hair, a perky nose, a white skin, and dark grey eyes. She was wearing a blue wrap skirt below the knee with a matching blouse, as well as white tights. She also was walking in high-heels. She and Jasmine had been working together for one year now, and they were getting along perfectly well. Both shared the same conscientious and hard-working nature. They were on the same page.

Jasmine was considering herself lucky to have found co-workers as understanding and as hard-working as Clair and Whitney.

“Remind me to invite you to a restaurant to make it up to you.” she said.

Clair smiled. “Duly noted.” She added, as a joke: “But your wallet is going to be in pain.”

While chuckling, the three women reached Jasmine's official car in the underground parking. It was a black vehicle with tainted windows. Clair was also the diplomat's driver.

Then, it happened, too quickly for any of them to register what exactly was happening.

Hooded women jumped Whitney, Jasmine and Clair by surprise, pinning their arms against their sides.

Rags soaked with a sleeping drug were clamped over the three women's mouths and noses. There were a lot of grunts, strugglings, panicked muffled cries for help, and attempts to break free. High heels and shoes hit the concrete to try to make some noise. However, the underground parking was empty, so nobody could hear them. The three unlucky women were assaulted by muggers who knew their business. Even Clair, for all her pride of being a bodyguard with a 'tough bodyguard look', was not able to break free of their hold. The struggles slowly weakened. The panicked muffled cries became weak slurred moans. The high-heels and the shoes stopped hitting the concrete hard enough to make noise. Eyelids flickered. Then, the bodies relaxed and became limp. A few final moans could be heard before the three women gave in to the narcotic fumes one after another. Eyelids closed. Whitney was the first to doze off. Jasmine was actually the last to succumb.

The three deeply asleep women were then dragged inside the back of a van parked near Jasmine's car.

The vehicle's door were closed to hide them from prying eyes.

Soon, the van started to slightly move, rocking back and forth as three women were swiftly searched and stripped by three other women.

Klenia and Mikani reached their new hiding spot behind the dumpsters without trouble. They were at the base of the façade. This part of the Government Palace wasn't watched by patrols but by security cameras.

And since the security cameras had already been neutralized by Hieron's hackers, only displaying a loop to the guard supposed to watch them (who herself had been bribed to not question why the pictures seemed to barely change), the two accomplices were in practice in a blind spot.

“Now, do we enter the building and find a disguise inside; or do we find a disguise before entering?” Klenia asked.

“Mugging a guard from outside the building is too risky. They are supposed to regularly report to their superiors. One little delay or missing call could be enough to raise the alarm. Hieron was only able to bribe the guard watching the security monitors.”

“Then, we'll find a disguise inside...”

Klenia suddenly stopped talking.

“Wait! I'm hearing something!”

The door of the service entrance opened. They witnessed a pair of janitresses leaving the building to throw a few trash bags in one of the dumpsters.

The first janitress was an auburn-haired woman with green eyes and a light skin. She was slightly smaller than usual, with a round face and a cute delicate nose. Her hair were tied up into a top knot bun. The second janitress had shoulder-long wavy strawberry blond hair and blue eyes. She was of average size, though next to her colleague she appeared taller. She had a white skin, a pointed nose, and a pointed chin. There was a small birthmark above her right eyesocket. Both women were wearing the same uniform: a light grey buttoned up short-sleeved blouse, with matching trousers and a matching topless cap, and blue shoes.

“Luck is on our side tonight!” Klenia said.

Mikani didn't need a picture to understand her friend's plan. She simply nodded.

They put on their hoods and walked around the dumpster from the opposite side, and sneaked behind the two unsuspecting women's backs just as they were throwing their burdens inside a dumpster. The blond-haired janitress was speaking which, combined with the two infiltrators' rubber soles, prevented her and her colleague to hear the footsteps of their assailants.

“And all done! You think we can snag a few minutes? I need a break...”

“Just one or two then. I wouldn't want anyone to notice that we're slacking off...” the auburn-haired woman answered.

The first janitress closed the lid. “I hate night shift...”

Mikani attacked first.

The auburn-haired janitress didn't even have the time to notice the danger. One nerve-pinch, and she fell unconscious into Mikani's arms.

Her strawberry-blond-haired colleague realized what was going on and tried to flee. Klenia blocked her path, ready to knock her out in one mighty blow.

“Wait wait wait!” the janitress hurriedly said while waving her hands at her.

She wasn't trying to raise the alarm, so Klenia chose to postpone knocking her out (at least for a few seconds) and hear what she wanted to say. “What?”

“Don't put us in the dumpsters, please. They're full of disgusting things! There was seafood at the latest diplomatic meal!”

Klenia shared a glance with Mikani, who was still holding the unconscious auburn-haired janitress, her arms under the woman's shoulders.

“Have you already been mugged?” the curvy woman finally said. “You seem weirdly familiar with how we proceed...”

“Well. Are you going to NOT steal my uniform?” the janitress retorted.

“No.”

“Then don't ask needless questions and hide us somewhere else, please.”

Klenia rolled her eyes. “Fine. We'll go inside and hide you in a maintenance closet. I'm still knocking you out though.”

“Fair enough.”

Klenia and Mikani used two of their small syringes filled with a sedative. They used one on each knocked out janitress to make sure that they would stay unconscious two more hours. After entering the building thanks to the women's keys, they easily located a storage closet in the maintenance corridor, near the door of the service entrance they had just used. Dragging their two burdens, they entered inside to have some privacy.

“Are we going to comment on what just happened or not? That was weird.” Mikani said while gently putting down the auburn-haired janitress on the floor.

“Trust me, I've seen weirder things.” Klenia answered while removing the shoes of her own sleeping janitress, who was lying on the back.

“Yes, but still...” Mikani was lifting her victim's upper-body, after having unbuttoned her blouse, to remove the garment. The auburn-haired woman was wearing a plain white tank top underneath, which Mikani decided to take as well.

“I'll tell you something, if I was a janitress in our country, after having heard of how teams of infiltrators have been thriving for the past few years, I would try to anticipate a potential mugging too.” Klenia said while pulling the strawberry-blond-haired janitress' pants to remove them. “I mean, sure, it was weird. But she managed to nonetheless NOT end up in a dumpster.”

“We live in a weird world...”

“Tell me about it.”

They were done with the stripping. The auburn-haired janitress was left in a teal blue t-shirt bra and matching high-cut briefs, while her strawberry-blond-haired colleague was left wearing only her violet padded bra and turquoise cheeky panties.

Mikani and Klenia spotted rolls of tape and coils of strings on some shelves. They decided to put them to good use, as it would allow them to save their resources and keep the bondage material they brought with them for future potential victims.

First, they taped the women's limbs, arms and legs. Then, they bound them with strings. They used tape-gags to silence them, after filling their mouths with clean rags.

“I admit, I'm a bit excited to be back to the classics.” Klenia said when she grabbed a janitress uniform to put it on. “Aren't you? It reminds me of our beginnings...”

“Temper your enthusiasm, please.” Mikani answered while slipping into her own uniform, although she couldn't help but smile slightly at her partner's exuberance. She put on the topless cap.

She had to admit that a part of her had been missing the thrill of being in a mission with her partner. While Mikani never truly enjoyed the whole infiltration-shtick, and certainly wouldn't want to turn stealing uniforms into a hobby like Klenia could if she truly wanted, these missions played a large role in her life. These missions made her into the woman she was now.

“This is a serious mission.” she nonetheless added.

“We even found back our old dynamic...” Klenia said with a smile, as she was putting on the shoes.

Once they were fully disguised, caps included, they dragged their two victims further inside the maintenance closet. They left them hidden seated behind some shelves, peacefully asleep and resting against each other.

They decided to take one of the cleaning trolleys of the closet with them, to better play their role, and hid their backpacks inside it. They left after turning off the light.

Yuna was satisfied. For now, everything was going according to plan.

The diplomat's clothes and accreditations would allow them to enter the Government Palace. Her assistant's and her bodyguard's clothes would provide perfect covers for Cynthia and Presa.

Currently, she and her two accomplices were putting on their respective disguises. Yuna was slipping into Jasmine's pantyhose, skirt, tie and suit; Cynthia into Whitney's tights, skirt and blouse; and Presa into Clair's bodyguard clothes.

Near them, the three rightful owners of the clothes were lying on their stomach, with their right cheek resting against the floor of the van. They were lined up, and bound and gagged in the same way. Their wrists, their elbows, their knees and their ankles were-zip-tied. They were blindfolded with sleep-masks and gagged with black ball-gags. (Presa said that a ball-gag was more practical and quicker to apply than a tape-gag.)

Of course, the three women were also stripped down to their underwear. Jasmine was wearing indigo lingerie: a full-cup bra with a floral motif (jasmine flowers, ironically) and matching panties with a similar pattern. There was a small black bow on the waist of the panties and between the two cups of the bra. Whitney was wearing a milky white full cup cotton bra and hot pink bikini panties. Clair was wearing navy blue boyshorts and a matching sports bra.

“So far so good.” Cynthia commented. “Let's hope things will keep on that way.”

“Don't worry, I'll protect you two!” Presa commented while holding her close to her.

“Your hands are becoming a little too grabby...” the short woman commented.

“Sorry. Force of habit.”

“Remain focused. This mission isn't about fun. It's about well-deserved revenge.”

Presa saluted like a soldier. “Yes, sir!”

“Need I have to remind you that this is our best occasion? Our contact was clear: tonight, the security will be disrupted by something.”

Now if only the cheapskate told them more about what would disrupt the security... But they didn't have enough money for that information.

Yuna, Cynthia, and Presa exited the vehicle. Their three underwear-clad victims were left behind in the back of the van. It would take them a few hours to sleep off the drug that knocked them out. They closed and locked the door.

Presa sat behind the wheel of Jasmine's car while Yuna and Cynthia were sitting in the back of the car.

The inside of the Government Palace was luxuous, with a white marble flooring, red carpets, tapestries, pieces of furniture made in precious woods, priceless vases, artefacts from all around the world, and paintings on the walls.

“We have to be careful. Even during the night, there is some activity in the building.” Mikani said while pushing the trolley. “Outside of the guards, we also risk coming across secretaries and diplomats.”

“Well, you're calling it a danger. Personally, I'm calling it an opportunity.” Klenia retorted with as smile. “I mean, while our janitress disguises are perfect to look beneath notice, and allowed us to grab these pretty keys that open almost every door of the building, they don't give us access to the most restricted parts of the building.”

“Fair point. And I'd wager that Cérès' office is one of the most restricted rooms of the building. The question is: which one? Guard uniform or diplomat clothes?”

“The best strategy is probably to roam the building and look for an opportunity. At least for now.”

Mikani and Klenia avoided a few patrols of guards that were too numerous to be worth the risk of a uniform stealing, then arrived in front of Cérès' office before an opportunity could arise.

The door was locked. There was no light coming from under the door, therefore the room was empty. Unfortunately, the keys they stole from the two janitresses couldn't unlock the door.

“I guess it's time to create our luck.” Klenia said. “Wait for me and watch the corridor. I'll come back soon with a way to open the door.”

“Okay.”

Klenia gave Mikani a broom, a bucket, and a cleaning product, to allow her to be able to play her role.

She then left with the trolley, in which were still hidden the backpacks filled with bondage tools.

Fifteen minutes later, Klenia was coming back, still pushing the trolley, and looking very self-satisfied.

However, she was now dressed as a guard of the interior of the Government Palace now: black shoes, dark grey uniform pants, a weapon belt, a black uniform shirt, and a bulletproof jacket.

“I've...” she started to explain.

“No need to tell me. I can perfectly picture what happened.”

Klenia grimaced. “Come on! I said a good line and I wanted to share it with you!” she exclaimed.

“We don't have the time.”

Klenia moved to unlock the door with the guard's keys. “Please...” she insisted.

Mikani rolled her eyes, then smiled. “Fine. You've won.”

Klenia beamed. “So, I came across this lone guard. Then I asked her: 'Excuse me miss, I need to clean Cérès' office but I don't have the key to open the door, can you help me?' She said: 'Yes.', so I answered: 'Wow, you must really be important to have accesss to this room!'. So, she was like... super proud and flattered. She said: 'Well... Thank you... But all the guards of my rank have a key that opens all the doors.'. And I answered her: 'I wish I was a guard like you...'. Then I added: 'And it looks like my wish is granted...'. And then I knocked her out.”

Mikani didn't react.

“It wasn't good?”

“Well... It was a good line, I guess, but certainly not worth the hype you gave it.”

“Dang it!”

They pushed the cleaning trolley in Cérès' office before closing the door.

The room was very austere, especially compared to the lavish corridors of the Government Palace: no painting, no decoration, no beautiful rug. Ony a plain desk of varnished wood, a few chairs, metallic shelves filled with folders, and a safe. This austerity was reflecting Cérès' stern personality, one thing she had in common with her former number one assassin Emery.

The two friends started to thoroughly search the place.

Time passed.

“Do you find something?” Klenia asked while searching the drawers of the desk.

“Not much. I don't think she keeps... Wait a second!”

“You found something?”

“Maybe.” Mikani checked a few more files in the folder she had just grabbed in one of the shelves. Her eyes widened. “No way! There's been a jailbreak!” she exclaimed. “Reka and all her team!”

“But we weren't warned!” Klenia said. “They didn't talk about it on the news. Do you think that Cérès is withholding the information?”

“It looks like she is. But why weren't we warned? We're directly threatened by...” Mikani paused as she understood. “The bitch!” she exclaimed.

“What?”

“That's her revenge for when we disobeyed her and went to Frontier to rescue Venia against her explicit orders. She knows that Reka will be looking for us to have her revenge. She's hoping that Reka will succeed!”

“That could mean... Do we have the dirt we were looking for?”

Mikani thought for a brief moment.

“I don't know if it would be enough to make her fall. She could always claim that it was a way to avoid national panic. It might damage her reputation, but I don't think she would lose enough power... We need something more explicit.”

“One thing is certain though.” Klenia said. “The second we leave this building and can call them without being traced, we warn Aster and Shayna. They're in danger.”

Mikani nodded. “You took the words out of my mouth. We were lucky to learn the information in time. We will be able to prepare ourselves.”

“I propose that we take fifteen more minutes to search the room.” Klenia concluded. “If we haven't found anything after this time, we will leave the building to warn the others.”

“Okay. I'll take...”

“Excuse me, but what are you doing here?”

With their stolen clothes and identities, as well as their cover story, Yuna and her two accomplices easily got past security. Falsifying ID cards was a piece of cake for former special combattants such as them. The guards at the gate were easily deceived.

The three former special combattants were now inside the building.

“Now, all we have to do is enter Cérès' office.” Yuna said.

“The room's probably locked though.” Cynthia intervened. “How do we access it?”

Currently, they were walking through the lavish corridors of the Government Palace.

“Simple. We just need to grab a guard, conk her, steal her keys, truss her up, and stuff her in a maintenance closet.” Presa pointed at a door nearby. “Just like this one!”

She opened the maintenance closet to prove her point.

“Oh.” she said once she looked inside.

Inside, there was an unconscious woman with a crew cut. Her hair were deepest brown. She was of average size, but athletic-looking, with a slightly tanned skin, a square jaw and a big black tatoo of a dragon on her back and shoulders.

The three intruders were able to see her tatoo because the woman was stripped down to her underwear: a sunny yellow bra with little smileys and pink panties with little daisies on them. The slightly kiddie-looking undergarments were contrasting with the tough tomboyish look of the woman.

She also was bound and gagged. White ropes, small but hard-wearing, were binding her legs and wrists. She was gagged with tape.

“Well, I admit that I genuinely didn't expect that...” Presa commented.

“Who is she?” Cynthia asked.

Yuna inspected the trussed up woman. “Judging by her fit athletic body, I'd wager she's a guard. And given her state of undress, we can safely bet that her clothes have been stolen...” Yuna moved one of the woman's eyelids and checked her eye. “She's been drugged. No need to try to wake her up to ask her who did that.”

“Well, it looks like there's another group of infiltrators on the loose...” Cynthia commented.

“Isn't it exciting?” Presa said with a smile.

“I think I know who they are. I recognize that ropework.” Yuna said.

“Wow! You can recognize other groups of infiltrators just by looking at their ropework?” Cynthia asked, a little impressed.

“Just one.” Yuna answered. “But you know which one too. Emery used to be so obsessed with them that she made us study all their patterns.”

“Aster's group.” Presa and Cynthia understood.

“Yes.”

“I guess we now know why our contact said to us that, tonight, the security was going to be disrupted...” Presa said.

“Well, at least we know that they're competent enough to not cause the alarm to be raised. So they won't ruin our mission.” Cynthia said.

“But what do we do if we come across them?” Presa asked. “Though I'll let you know that I have some suggestions...” she added with a naughty smile. "Especially if Klenia's here."

“We'll improvise.” Yuna decided. “First, let's find a guard. We still need keys.”

Klenia and Mikani looked at the woman who was standing in the doorstep of Cérès' office.

The newcomer was probably a secretary. She was a raven-black-haired woman with dark brown eyes, an oval-shaped face, a snub nose, and a white skin. Her hair were tied up into a tight strict-looking bun and she was wearing rectangular glasses with black frames. She was clad in high-heels, dark brown pantyhose, a sharp black pencil skirt, and a white long-sleeved blouse.

“What are we doing?” Klenia repeated.

“Cleaning the room, obviously.” Mikani answered.

The secretary adjusted her glasses. “Ah... uh... Well...”

Klenia approached her. “Ma'am, as you can see thanks to my uniform, I am a guard. And I'm telling you that everything is fine.” The secretary was now within her reach.

“Well, if you say so...” she said.

“Though you can stay with us.” Klenia added. “In fact, we may find a use for you. Or, more precisely, for your clothes.”

“... What?”

Klenia grabbed her by the shoulders and yanked her inside the room, closing the door with one swift kick.

The wooden frame of the door muffled the sounds of a woman being choked to unconsciousness

Klenia laid the unconscious secretary on the floor and injected her with the sleeping drug, thanks to one of their remaining syringes.

“We have your new set of clothes, Mikani! It will be easier to leave the building if you're not dressed as a janitress.”

The shorter woman nodded. “Keep looking in Cérès' folders. I'll change myself.”

The two friends exchanged places.

Mikani quickly took off the secretary's high-heels; and pulled her pantyhose and her skirt to remove them. She unbuttoned the blouse, lifted the woman's upper body, and took off the garment while moving her motionless arms. The woman's head fell forward, her chin resting on her chest.

The secretary was wearing a turquoise t-shirt bra and aqua blue control briefs. Mikani laid the woman on her stomach. She used some of the white ropes they had brought with them to truss her up. She bound the woman's hands behind her back, then bound her ankles.

Now that the woman was secured, Mikani dropped her janitress uniform on the floor. She cut the light grey blouse into a few strips, stuffed a bunch of them inside her victim's mouth, then cleave-gagged her. Once she was sure that the woman couldn't make any noise, Mikani put on her new disguise. Except the high-heels. For now at least, Mikani wanted to walk in more practical shoes.

Finally, Mikani dragged the dozing secretary behind the desk to hide her. “Cérès is going to have a big surprise tomorrow when she comes to work...” she commented.

Klenia chuckled. “I think we've never been more on the same page than during this mission...” she commented. “I'm happy to be able to share this moment with you.” she then genuinely added.

Mikani smiled, a little touched. “I share the sentiment.”

Finding a guard was easy. Luring her was also easy, thanks to their cover as a diplomat and her crew. And of course, with the three of them against one lone woman, subduing her was even easier.

“A little too easy.” Presa commented.

“Who cares?” Yuna said. “Cynthia, you take her clothes.”

The guard (a chestnut-haired blue-eyed woman) was of average size, which made her slightly taller than Cynthia, and more burly.

“I'll have to roll up the sleeves and the pants legs...” the short pig-tailed woman informed them. “And even then I don't think the illusion will fool anyone up close...”

“It doesn't matter. We won't let anyone examine us closely.”

Cynthia shrugged and quickly divested her victim of her uniform with Presa's help. Then, while she was busy changing clothes, Yuna and Presa bound and gagged the guard with a few zip-ties they were still carrying on them. The woman was now clad in only her coral tanga and matching demi-bra.

They hid her in the closet in which the first guard they discovered was already stored.

“Can't let a good hiding spot go to waste...” Presa commented with a smile.

“Find something to blindfold them with.” Yuna said. “It will make it harder for them to free each other once they wake up.”

Time was passing. The delay of fifteen minutes was almost over.

Mikani was starting to be worried that they wouldn't find anything else in Cérès' office, and that they would have to content themselves with the news of Reka's escape.

“Anything new in the folders?” she asked Klenia.

“Not yet, but... Wait a second! I think I've found something!”

“What is it?”

The door opened again, preventing her friend from answering.

Klenia groaned in annoyance. “Ugh! What now?”

Presa smiled when she recognized the two women who were posing respectively as a guard and a secretary.

“Called it!” she said. “Told you we'd find them!”

“Mikani and Klenia.” Yuna added. “Fancy meeting you here.”

The two women warily exchanged a look. They had recognized the trio.

A part of Yuna was very satisfied to see that, even after her fall from grace, her status as a former special combattant was still inspiring fear and respect.

“What are you doing here?” Mikani finally asked.

Yuna had to hand it to her, the shorter woman's guard stance was flawless. Aster's training was very good.

“I could ask you the same thing.” she retorted.

The short woman refused to explain first.

A smart move. Yuna thought to herself. She's not sure if we're still working for Cérès or not. Even though she probably read about our escape somewhere, she may think that it's only a ploy to lure potential enemies of the Government out...

“Apparently, we're here for the same reason.” Yuna finally said. “We wish to harm Cérès in some way.”

“Then we have a common enemy.” Klenia answered. “It means that we shouldn't oppose each other. On the contrary, we should collaborate.”

“Maybe.” Yuna admitted. “However... How can we be sure that we truly have a common interest? I don't think we really need your help. And, personally, I don't appreciate you very much.”

This time, Mikani lost patience. “Listen, we don't have all night. If you want to find dirt on Cérès, feel free to have a look. Klenia and I got the informations that we wanted, so we're going to leave you.”

Yuna blocked her path. Presa and Cynthia immediately deployed to flank the other two women.

“I don't think so. You're coming with us.” Yuna decided. “At least until I've decided how to handle the situation.”

Mikani couldn't believe her ears. Did she just say that they are going to kidnap us?!

“But we have to warn Aster and Shayna! They're in danger!” Klenia objected, voicing her protest.

“We still haven't decided what we should do with you, but if you try to resist we will use force.” Yuna calmly retorted.

Her demeanour was vaguely reminding Mikani of Emery. The disgraced special combattant had the same perfect combat stance.

Mikani was about to attack her. But then she noticed that Cynthia was already positioned in her and Klenia's back. The short pig-tailed woman was playfully fidgeting with a handgun, the one she had stolen along with the guard's uniform. She was smiling. Mikani remembered the casual way Cynthia was talking about 'silencing' her when she was captive of Emery's team in the Solomon Estate.

"We can escape before they understand what's going on, even if they hear the gunshots." Yuna commented. "I guess we can even do it with our bare hands."

Presa was clearly looking at Klenia's body, especially her breasts. “By the way Yuna...” the blonde intervened. “You should take her guard uniform. She will get dressed again in your diplomat clothes. That way, we can pretend to escort the two of them out of the building.”

“What?!” Klenia said.

“You can also stay in your underwear if you prefer. I wouldn't mind.” Presa said.

“You don't need my clothes. You just want to get an eyeful...” Klenia objected.

“Of course!” the blonde softly retorted with a huge smile. “Don't you do it when you're in my place?”

Klenia opened her mouth, but changed her mind. “Okay, fair enough.” she admitted.

Yuna lost patience. “You better drop your clothes quickly, then! I don't have all night!”

“Didn't we tell you that we needed to warn Aster and Shayna that they're in danger...” Mikani started to say.

“Or if you make it difficult, we have another way to make you motionless...” Yuna interrupted her.

Behind them, Cynthia was still fidgeting with her gun.

Mikani decided that it was best to live to fight another day (or, more precisely, escape another day) rather than to engage a fight when she was at such a disadventage.

They had no choice but to surrender.

Klenia sighed and took off her clothes, standing proud in her plain grey t-shirt bra, boyshorts, and socks. Ideal undergarments to sneak in a place. Even these underwear were showcasing her curves.

Presa smiled, admiring her body.

“You better enjoy the show, because you're absolutely not my type.” Klenia retorted. “You're way too pale. Sickly-looking even. Are you sure you're eating well?”

Presa stopped smiling. “It's not very nice to attack the physical appearance of a woman...”

Yuna made a gesture of the hand to order her to keep quiet. “Once we leave the building, we will also have to tie you up. Just a safety precaution, I hope you understand.” she said. “Now, put your hands on the wall while I remove my clothes and get dressed in my new disguise. Cynthia, you watch them. Presa, grab the folders they were looking. I'd wager that there's something interesting in it.”

“Indeed...” the blonde commented after checking the files. “Well, all I can say is that we have to thank you for having done all our work for us.”

Hands against the wall, Mikani and Klenia clenched their teeth and shared a look.

We'll escape at the first occasion... their eyes said.

They had to.

Aster, Shayna, Zoé, and all their friends were in danger.

Reka understood that something was wrong when Max woke her up in the middle of the night.

“There's a problem?” she immediately asked.

“One of my contacts just called me.” the short accountant answered. “There's ruckus in the Government Palace tonight. An infiltration to be more precise. He refused to tell me more. I don't think he knows the identity of the infiltrators.”

The tall black-haired woman took a few seconds to analyze this new information.

“I don't know many people who would be willing AND able to infiltrate the Government Palace. Among them, the top suspects are Klenia and her friends.”

“Indeed.”

“There are also the special combattants, including the ones that went rogue. Emery's former squad.”

“Indeed.” the man repeated.

“We will quicken our operations.” Reka decided. “We were supposed to take one or two more weeks to observe the places, but now I want our teams to take action as soon as they can. Tomorrow if they're able to. Send a message to Amara's and Lizéa's teams.”

Max nodded. "It will be done."
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

This latest update is fantastic!

The knockouts are so fun. The scene with the two female janitors is absolutely wonderful.

First off, we get the terrific scene of the two women going about their business causually talking with each other not knowing they are in danger.

The scene with the first girl is great. I love the way Mikani gets her with a nerve pinch before she knows there is danger.

Then the interaction with the second girl is fantastic. Her request to not be put in the dumpster is great. I also love that while she pleaded not to be put in the dumpster, she didn't even argue with Klenia when she told her still was still going to knock her out. Interesting that after successful getting out of being put in the dumpster, she did not at least try to avoid being knocked out.

I also love the one of my favorite concepts was used. That is after knocking both women out they give them both sedatives to keep them asleep.

The scene with the secretary was fantastic too. I love the idea of her being dragged into the room followed by the sound of her being chocked unconscious. And another injection!
rufusluciusivan

Thanks a lot for the kind compliment! This scene you mention with the janitresses was a ton of fun to write, so I'm glad you liked all the little details you're mentioning. The outcome between Klenia and the second janitress was my favorite part, I found it would be funny, in a somewhat surreal way, and I found it was also an original way to finish a type of scene that's already been done a lot of times. Descriptions that don't give all the details of the knock out, such as the one with the secretary, are something I really like. Just give a few informations suchs as the sounds and leave the rest to the imagination.

I probably don't use injections of sedatives as much as I should, after all they are an efficient and more 'realistic' way of ensuring a prolonged unconsciousness than simply knocking out. Combining a knock out and a injection seems natural.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Agreed about the scene with the janitors; it was great. It got me thinking that perhaps the blonde was familiar with the process of uniform stealing because she'd been through it before. After all, janitresses seem to be popular targets in your stories for women in search of inconspicuous disguises.

Klenia taking out the guard offscreen was also great. While the detailed scenes can be quite good, I always appreciate a character leaving and returning with a newly "borrowed" disguise. Klenia's banter with Mikani was quite fun in that scene - an interesting change of pace from her pairings with Shayna.

But Yuna, Cynthia, and Presa got the most memorable scene when they discover the real guard. I love how Yuna is able to recognize who the mugger is just by studying the guard's bonds. Shows how alert and well-trained the combatants are. (Well, at least Yuna and Cynthia. Seems like Presa always has other things on her mind before the mission. :lol: )
rufusluciusivan

Maybe the blond janitress was already mugged; or she's just crazy-prepared. I'll leave the ambiguity.^^ I'm glad you liked this new installment. Having the guard mugged and stripped off-screen and only discovering what happened to her through Klenia's retelling and Yuna's discovery was another idea I found to create more original situations, so I'm glad you liked it. Yes indeed, Presa always has other things on her mind before a mission... but also during it. ;)

It was the early morning. Yuna and her accomplices were driving their van to their hideout, at the other side of the city.

They weren't calling Klenia and Mikani their captives. The two women were supposed to be their 'forced guests'. As in: they were forced to sit in the back of their van, hands and legs tied, while being watched by Presa.

“The thought occurred to me that, for a uniform stealer, I do tend to be captured more times than I'm comfortable with.” Klenia commented. “I hate ironic justice.”

“We can't afford wasting time with this buffoonery.” Mikani said. “Our friends may be in danger!”

“Oh, don't be such drama queens. I'm sure you'll enjoy our hospitality.” Presa retorted. And if you behave, we might consider allowing you to call your friends.”

"Truly, you girls are way too kind..." Mikani dryly snarked.

“By the way...” the blonde added while looking at Klenia. “I haven't forgotten about your petty comment on my physique... But don't worry. I know how you will make it up to me...” The blonde didn't seem angry but, paradoxically, her sweet smile was just as terrifying. “Just wait until we reach our hideout...”

Mikani and Klenia shared a glance. What kind of trouble had they gotten themselves into this time?

And the worst thing was that they didn't tell Aster about their little escapade, and made Shayna promise to not tell her anything. Nobody would be looking for them before several hours. Nobody knew about their dire predicament.

It was the early morning. Kjelle was in the hospital restrooms. Though she wasn't in this room to 'answer the call of nature', so to speak. She was here for business. For a mission given to her and Amara's team by Reka herself.

The tall muscular woman didn't like hospitals. She didn't like their bright white walls, their artificial lights, and their smell of bleach and medicine.

One more reason to make it quick.

Kjelle was about to acquire the uniform that would allow her team to launch the final phase of their mission.

The moment Amara received Reka's message, and even though it was the middle of the night, she woke up everyone. In one hour, they were ready to go fulfill their mission. Kjelle smiled. I bet that Lizéa's team didn't even notice yet that they have received new instructions...

Apart from her upcoming victim, there was no one in the restrooms.

Amara, Helen, and Coral were watching different parts of the hospital.

In fact, Coral (who was disguised as a janitress; with the real janitress already neutralized and trussed up in a maintenance closet) had already written 'Out of Order' on the door of the restrooms. The brown-haired woman was now posted near the restrooms, both to watch the main hall and to prevent anyone from entering the room.

Kjelle stood in front of the door of the small toilet room in which the security guard was. She heard the flush of the toilet.

She cracked her knuckles.

The door of the toilet room opened. The security guard stopped and watched Kjelle in surprise.

The security guard was tall and athletic-looking. She had dark brown eyes and her armpit-long chestnut brown hair were braided. She was wearing a black cap, a dark blue uniform jacket, a light blue shirt, a weapons belt, dark blue pants, and black ankles boots. Her size was a perfect fit for the tall fit Kjelle. I bet she thinks she's real strong. Well, time to teach her a lesson about who's the best.

A punch in the guts and a violent shove propelled the security guard back inside the stall. Kjelle closed the door behind them to give them more intimacy. A few punches and muffled screams (plus a submission hold) later, and the security guard was out cold.

Kjelle was satisfied. “Looks like I'm stronger...” The tall woman from Ares still had a lot of trouble dealing with the fact that a puny scrawny small woman was able to get the drop on her, before shipping her bound and gagged in her underwear to the Federation's police.

She stripped the unconscious chestnut-haired woman down to her undergarments: a mint green tiangle bra with white trimmings and olive green tap pants. Kjelle also stole the white sports socks.

Kjelle used zip-ties to quickly secure the woman's hands behind her back. Then she zip-tied her ankles. She wasn't good with knots anyway. As a safety precaution, she used two more zip-ties for the wrists and two more for the legs. She then took the sponge Lizéa gave her and shoved it inside the guard's mouth, before finally sealing her lips with several layers of tape wrapped around her mouth and lower face. She propped the woman on the toilet bowl and left her seated on it, her pert ass pressed down into the bowl. She closed the door.

Kjelle grabbed her cellphone and dialed a number while putting on the dark blue pants at the same time.

“Karin. I have my disguise. You can take action.”

It was the early morning. Yuki ran inside Lizéa's bedroom in the hotel suite in which they were currently staying. The short woman was in a hurry. She shouldn't have put the phone on silent yesterday. Because of that, they had missed an important message that Reka sent them during the night!

“We've got a message! A message from Max! It's important!”

Lizéa was still in her bed.

The brown-haired woman woke up with difficulty and sat up while scratching her head. She was using the sheets to cover her body. Yuki blushed a little when she realized that Lizéa was probably naked under these sheets. Her boss' hair were all banged up and her eyes were still half closed. It was a rough morning.

“Yuki... Do you know how early it is?” Lizéa mumbled.

“It's a message from Max! A message from Reka! Very important!” the excited young woman said. "We have a mission!"

“What?” Lizéa yawned.

“Liz'... I told you to not set the alarm this morning...” a sleepy voice suddenly moaned behind Lizéa.

Tiffany's figure appeared from behind Lizéa. The busty woman, whose hair were also messy, sat up while using the sheets to cover her curvy body. And just like Lizéa, she was also naked under the sheets.

Yuki's face became bright red. “Sorry! I... I didn't know that you weren't alone! I...” She hurriedly left the room.

Tiffany smiled. “Poor sweet innocent thing...” she commented. Then she started to kiss Lizéa's bare shoulders and back.

“I don't think we have the time for another round...” Lizéa commented, though she didn't try to hide the shiver of pleasure that the contact of the lips was bringing her. “If Reka sent us a message, it must be important...” Tiffany briefly sucked on her neck, and the brown-haired woman had to bite her lips to not moan. “Come on business first, pleasure later!” she then said.

Tiffany made a naughty smile. “Duly noted. I have a pair of padded handcuffs with your name on it. We'll try them later. I could give you another of my 'special massages'... And then maybe, just maybe, I'll allow you to try the cuffs on me.”

Lizéa was almost tempted to forget about their mission for an hour. Though she resisted the temptation: Reka wouldn't forgive her if she slacked off during an operation. "Let's finish this mission as quickly as possible!"

It was the early morning. Julie was starting her shift. She and Emery were alone in an examination room of the private hospital.

Against all expectations, Emery had managed to overcome her cancer. This quick remission actually took everyone by surprise, including the doctors and Emery herself.

However, the treatment also had a unexpected and unfortunate side-effect...

For one month now, Emery hadn't been able to use her legs. The doctors didn't know if she would one day recover.

Because of that, she was now using a wheelchair to move. And she was even more unbearable than before.

“The director wants to run other tests this morning, but since you can't behave properly during them, he requested that you were asleep this time.” Julie explained to her patient. She took a syringe and a bottle filled with a colourless liquid. “This injection will make you sleep.”

“I don't think this is legal.” Emery retorted. She was seated on her wheelchair, wearing hospital clothes: a white blouse, with matching trousers and slippers.

“He received a special dispensation.”

Emery looked sideways at her. “You know, I'm a little disappointed. When you said that you were going to take care of me, I thought that you meant 'taking care' of me.”

Julie ignored the black-haired woman, instead calculating the dose.

“Then, the treatment had a negative side-effect, paralizing my legs.” Emery continued. “For a moment, I thought that you tampered with the medication...”

“My job is to heal people, not to hurt them.” Julie calmly answered. “You're just trying to provoke me. It won't work.”

“I know. You're a healer, not a killer. However, I am sure that someone tampered with the treatment. The director of the hospital for instance. I don't like this guy. He has a rat face.”

The syringe in her hand, Julie wanted to answer something before giving Emery the injection. Trying to have the last word was one of her favorite pastime when dealing with her most problematic patient. However, she stopped when she heard the door of the examination room being opened. Ever since she had been rescued after being mugged for her clothes, the intern had discovered in her a newfound confidence and strength. Her everyday problems seemed very weak and easy to overcome compared to the fear she felt when that woman threatened her. Confronting herself with Emery was helping build her confidence.

"I've never heard something as ludicrous as..." A sound interrupted Julie.

A woman entered. She had a light skin, sharp cheekbones, short blond hair and piercing blue eyes. She was wearing casual clothes: brown ankle boots, blue jeans, a black shirt, a dark blue denim jacket, and a black cap.

“I'm sorry.” Julie said to her. “This room is forbidden to non-authorized people. I will have to ask you to leave.”

The blonde chuckled wickedly and closed the door.

“Didn't you hear me?” the intern said, a little angry now. “You are not allowed to...” Julie broke off mid-sentence when she noticed the object the woman was pointing at her.

A small handgun!

Julie's eyes widened. A little afar, still in her wheelchair, Emery was remaining impassible.

“You, miss Intern, against the wall. And not a peep if you want to live!” the woman with the gun said.

Julie maybe got a newfound confidence thanks to her confrontations with Emery, but she wasn't courageous enough to tackle head-on a woman holding a firearm. She complied, still tightly holding the syringe in her hand. The assassin hadn't noticed the small object Julie was holding.

The blonde then looked at the woman in the wheelchair.

“Now, Emery, there are people who want you dead...”

“You think you're telling me something I don't know?” the black-haired woman retorted. “Even people I've never met are asking for my death on the web.”

Julie was scared, and had to make efforts to prevent her body from shaking. She had to do something! She was supposed to be courageous now. She couldn't just cower like the time when she was mugged for her uniform...

Suddenly, the intern realized that she was still holding the syringe full of sleeping drug in her hand. In the hurry, the killer hadn't noticed yet. Julie came up with a plan stupid and dangerous enough to work.

“I was given instructions to make it slow and painful, Emery. It's time for you to pick up the tab.”

The blond-haired assassin had her back turned on Julie.

Now! she thought.

“Just give me the time to deal with Miss Intern here, and I'm all yours...” the killer added.

Julie assaulted her from behind, jabbed the needle of the syringe in the woman's neck and squeezed.

The blond-haired assassin shouted in pain and surprise. “You bitch!”

She violently pushed Julie on the floor.

“You should have behaved...” the blonde growled. “I was planning on simply trussing you up and locking you in the closet... But now...” She raised her gun. “Say good b...” The assassin staggered. She was suddenly feeling weak and dizzy. Her hand was shaking. “Wh... What?” She looked at Julie. Her eyelids were fluttering. “What was in that syringe?”

“Just something to make a woman sleep for a few hours.” Julie answered, surprised to hear more defiance than fear in her voice.

The blonde dropped her gun; her hand was now too weak to hold it. “You... You dumb bitch... I... I will... … … Uh!”

The hitwoman crumbled on the floor.

Emery looked at her with contempt. “When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.” the black-haired woman commented. Strangely enough, she seemed more angry about the assassin's slopiness than about the attempt on her life itself.

“What was that?!” Julie exclaimed.

Emery moved her wheelchair. “Someone sent by people who are after my life, obviously.” She used her wheelchair to go to the door. “Now that they have found me, I have to leave this place. They will probably just send another killer if I stay here.”

Julie blocked her path. “No, no, no! That's not what we're going to do. I will call the police.”

“Because you think they will be able to protect me from people who can afford to send hired assassins?”

“Yes.”

“Do you even have a cellphone?”

“No, not on me, of course. That's against the rules of the hospital. I'll fetch the security.”

Julie grabbed the doorknob.

“They have probably infiltrated the hospital's security.” Emery said, which made the intern stop.

“Beg your pardon?”

“That's the standard procedure during this kind of mission. The killer probably has an accomplice impersonating a security guard. And I'm pretty sure that this accomplice is posted nearby, just in case someone exits the room.”

Julie paled a little. It meant that they were still probably in danger.

“How do you know?” she asked Emery.

“Because that was my job. I used to be a special combattant.”

In a way, Julie wasn't surprised to learn that Emery used to be part of this corp of trained assassin. She always knew that her patient was special.

“What do I do?” she asked her.

“First, lock the door.”

Julie quickly complied.

“Then, we leave the hospital.”

“What?”

“Do I have to remind you that she has probably at least one accomplice in the hospital?”

“We could still...”

“And there's another reason. I'm sure that your director is on it some way. Someone must have bribed him to look the other way. How else can you explain the fact that I was supposed to be drugged to sleep the exact same day an assassin came to kill me?”

Julie didn't answer. She found this theory ludicrous.

“We'll exit the building and hide somewhere.” Emery decided. She looked at Julie's green uniform. “You can't leave the building dressed as an intern though.”

“I will retrieve my clothes in my locker.” Julie said, quickly coming up with a plan to grab her cellphone in her locker and call the police behind Emery's back.

Emery chuckled. “Trying to fool me? I know that your cellphone is in your locker. Anyway, You wouldn't be able to reach your locker and your cellphone in time. Her accomplice would notice you. And eliminate you.”

Julie paled. She was slowly understanding just how much in danger she still was, even now that the main assassin was neutralized. “Okay, I'm going to follow your instructions. But only until we've reached a safe place. What do I do?”

Emery pointed at the unconscious assassin. “Take her clothes.”

Julie looked at the blond hitwoman. At her brown ankle boots, blue jeans, black shirt, dark blue denim jacket, and black cap.

“Her clothes? But...”

“An assassin as incompetent as this idiot deserves the humiliation to have her clothes stolen. At the very least.”

Julie decided that she didn't have the time to pointlessly argue with her patient. They had to quickly leave the hospital, and she didn't want to attract unwanted attention outside. A part of her was actually glad that she was the one stealing clothes this time, and not the one being divested of them.

Removing the clothes of a motionless body wasn't too hard for her. As an intern, she had already had to remove the clothes of patients who couldn't do it themselves. Julie started with the cap, the denim jacket and the black shirt, then removed the shoes, the socks and the jeans. Once she was done, the blond hitwoman was left only wearing her plum push-up bra and lilac seamless panties.

Julie then grabbed her green hospital blouse to take it off.

“If you're not going to finish her off, tie her up before changing yourself.” Emery interrupted her. “We don't know when she will wake up. If she does while you're dressing up, you'll be at a disadventage.”

Julie looked around her, looking for something to bind the woman.

“Use the medical tape.” Emery instructed her.

Julie seated the blonde against the examination bed and taped the woman's wrists behind the bed's leg, taking the time to wrap tape around her hands and her fingers too. Emery was giving her advices. “Tightly wrap the fingers, or else she might use them to loosen her bonds. Tape her legs, it will hinder her attempts to free herself. Also, gag her. We don't want her to scream for help.”

“She's a killer. Who would help her?”

“Strangely, when people come across a bound half-naked woman, assuming that she's a captured killer isn't their first intinct.” Emery dryly snarked.

Julie obeyed her orders.

Was she some kind of instructor before? When she was giving her advices, Emery's attitude was slightly different. She was still brusque and cold, but she genuinely seemed to want to give her advices to make her progress.

Once the blonde was secured and gagged, Julie was finally able to take off her green hospital blouse, matching hospital pants, and her shoes; then to slip into her new clothes. Emery didn't bother turning her head, but Julie didn't care. After having been mugged, stripped, trussed up, and found in that state after several hours alone, Julie wasn't bothered by the mere look of another woman.

“We'll use one of the disabled vehicles of the hospital.” she said to Emery.

The black-haired woman nodded.

The intern froze when she suddenly heard the doorknob of the locked door move. Someone was trying to enter!

Klenia and Mikani had imagined that their captors were using an abandoned warehouse or something equally sinister as a hideout.

Yuna's hideout was actually a former farm turned into a quaint cottage in the outskirts of Olympus City. The former main farmhouse was now a living house, while its barn was used as a garage and a secondary house for guests.

“The rent is atrocious, but the surroundings are great...” Presa commented. “And it's nicely isolated.”

The surroundings were maybe great, and the inside was cosy, but it was hard to appreciate them when being kidnapped.

Mikani and Klenia were led in one of the empty rooms of the ground floor, and forced to sit on the floor. While their ankles were untied when they left the vehicle to allow them to walk from the van to the room, Yuna and Cynthia bound them again once they were seated, and also checked the ropes binding their wrists. The message was clear. They weren't allowed to walk freely in the house.

“I'll check with Cynthia the files we took pictures of.” Yuna said. “Presa, you watch them.”

The blonde smiled. “Of course.”

Cynthia and Yuna left the room.

The blonde crouched down next to Klenia. She was gazing at her breasts and at her waist. “I will have to buy Alexie a nice gift to make up with her... But I simply can't resist the temptation...”

Klenia remained still, not showing any emotion. Especially not worry.

"Don't be scared. I will remain gentle." Presa purred.

The blonde grabbed her under the shoulders.

"Let's go in the other room to have some privacy...”

The person at the other side of the door tried a second time to open it, and seemingly understood that it was locked.

“Give me the gun!” Emery said while pointing at the discarded small handgun that used to belong to the blond-haired assassin.

“I can't let you shoot people!” Julie objected.

Emery groaned in annoyance and rolled her eyes. “I promise you that I won't. It would make too much noise anyway. But we need leverage.”

Julie heard the person at the other side of the door use a key to unlock it.

She complied.

Emery grabbed the weapon and moved to a corner of the room.

The door opened.

“Karin. Is everything okay?”

Lizéa, Tiffany, Yuki, and Aeris were watching the flower shop from afar.

“So, this is where they are...” Lizéa commented. “A very clever cover story, if I do say so myself. Who would suspect a florist?”

“Do we quickly go on reconnaissance before trying to capture Aster?” Tiffany asked. “Only Klenia and Shayna have seen us up close, and they aren't supposed to be here today.”

“Good idea. Aeris, you watch the van. Yuki and Tiffany, you come with me.” Lizéa ordered.

"Shall we disguise ourselves?" Yuki asked.

"Of course!"

"Yuki, you carry the backpack with our bondage tools." Tiffany added with a smile.

"Dang it!"

The first thing Kjelle noticed was Karin, who was tied to the examination bed. And gagged. And unconscious.

AND clad only in her underwear.

“Seriously?!” she commented. “Already mugged?!”

Then, she saw the light-brown-haired ponytailed woman who was wearing Karin's clothes. Kjelle smiled and closed the door. This woman wasn't the one who mugged Kjelle back in South Window, but she would pay for the other uniform stealers who ridiculed her.

“Be prepared for a lesson in pain, punk...” she said while cracking her knuckles.

Then, she noticed a figure out of the corner of her eye. A black-haired woman on a wheelchair aiming a gun at her. Her smile disappeared.

“Shit!”

Emery didn't bother with introductions or gloatings. She simply asked:

“How many are you?”

Kjelle was in the army. She was tall and muscular. She thought she was tough. But Emery's cold eyes terrified her.

“Three more women. One is watching the main entrance, the other is watching the service entrance, the third is watching the stairs leading to the lockers and the security room.” she answered, not even trying to lie.

Emery pondered a little about what the tall woman just said.

“Take off your clothes.” she then ordered.

“What?! Neve...” Kjelle saw Emery's index finger touch the trigger of her gun. “Yes! Yes!”

She swiftly complied. In record time, she dropped all her clothes on the floor save for her underwear (black socks, black boyshorts and a matching sports bra).

“Now, lie on the floor, and cross your hands behind your back.”

Once again, Kjelle obeyed while gritting her teeth.

How could this happen to her?! She was supposed to be strong! A true fighter!

“Those who flaunt their stength cower when the real combattants show up.” Emery commented.

The muscular woman's cheeks reddened because of the anger and the humiliation.

Lizéa, Tiffany, and Yuki had to wait quite some time, watching people come and go, before they finally found the opportunity they were looking for.

“Look at these three.”

The women she was indicating shared a strong family resemblance. A mother and her two daughters.

The mother was probably in her early-to-mid forties, though she had no grey hair yet. She had a tanned skin. Her hair were medium brown and her eyes were blue-green. She had an oval-shaped face and a refined nose. She was a little plum but, while her breast weren't that big, Goodness be damned she had great hips according to Lizéa. She was wearing tacky tourist clothes: a large white hat, a colourful baggy flower shirt, and bright pink sneakers. Only her blue jeans were looking normal.

The two daughters shared the same age, and the same appearance. They were twins. They had platinium blond hair, though Lizéa easily deduced that it was dye, as well as blue eyes and a tanned skin. They had oval-shaped faces and refined noses, just like their mother. They were also sharing their mother's almost perfect hips, though they were more fit. They had firm round breasts. Lizéa could easily imagine that they were already attracting a lot of attention. The only physical difference between the twin sisters was the length of their hair: One twin had a chin-long bob cut. The other had waist-long down hair that were very smooth, probably ironed this morning. Given their physical appearance, they were probably around 18 or 19. They were wearing identical clothes: white t-shirts adorned with a big red broken heart, grey vented-hem skinny jeans, and blue sneakers.

“Hurry up!” the mother was saying. “I've heard great praises about this flower shop and I want to visit it before our vacacion end! I need to buy more souvenirs!” While she was clearly a tourist, she was speaking the Federation's language, albeit with an accent Lizéa didn't recognize.

Her two daughters didn't seem as enthusiastic as her, far from it. They were absorbed by their phones. The one with the bob cut was playing a videogame, the one with the long hair was checking her social status.

“Why take their clothes?” Tiffany asked.

“Don't you think that we will look more innocuous while wearing the casual clothes of some dumb tourists?”

“You have a point.”

“Now, watch and learn.”

Lizéa approached the trio. “Excuse me, madam!” she said while making her most charming and innocent-looking smile.

“Yes?” the mother asked

“I heard that you were looking for the best flower shop of the town. Let me tell you something, it's not that one...” she said while pointing at Aster's shop.

“And you are?”

“Primrose, tourist guide, at your service. Though this is my day off, I can't help but introduce this town to persons of quality...”

Flattery worked wonders.

“Oh my... Persons of quality...” the mother said.

As usual, Lizéa was perfect at looking innocuous and gaining the sympathy of strangers.

“Allow me to show you the best souvenir shop of the town, miss. It's not far away. It would be my pleasure”

“Well...” the mother was hesitating, but was finally won over by Lizéa's smile. She thought that she had nothing to fear from a lone woman. Clearly, she was not from these parts. She didn't know that charming polite lone women were actually people you had to be wary of in this country. The tourist was maybe from a remote Province - Shield, Artemise or Karst -, where uniform stealers had been basically unheard of during the civil war since they weren't active in these regions. Or perhaps even a foreigner from the nation of Sable? Lizéa knew they were speaking the same language as in the Federation and Okéanis. That would explain the accent. “Okay. But please, call me Audrey.” the mother said.

“But mom! I wanna go back to the hotel!” one of her daughters, the one with the bob cut, complained.

“Hush, Daisy. This woman is nice enough to help us find this town's best places, you can at least be polite."

"Should have stayed with dad at the pool..." Daisy mumbled to herself. Her twin sister nodded.

"Daisy, Rosaline, come." Audrey said. "We follow you, Primrose.”

"Excellent! This way, please. I know a shortcut..."

The mother and her two daughters entered a nearby alleyway with Lizéa. The narrow street was empty, save for a few trash cans and a dumpster. The group disappeared from prying eyes: they couldn't be seen from the main street anymore.

Audrey was walking next to Lizéa and chatting with her. Rosaline was following them from behind, still absorbed by the latest trends on the web.

Daisy was lagging behind. The girl with the bob cut was still playing her mobile game on her phone.

“Yes!” she muttered to herself when she finally finished her level. She briefly stopped to celebrate her victory. Two days she was trying to finish it... Daisy then realized that her family had outdistanced her. She pocketed her phone and was about to jog to catch up with them.

A hand was clamped over her mouth and an arm was wrapped around her waist, pinning her arms on her sides.

“Mhhh!?!”

“Not a peep...” Tiffany whispered threateningly in her ear. “And I promise that I'll put you to sleep gently...”

“Mfff?” Daisy said, a look of fear in her eyes.

Her sister was too busy texting with her phone and her mother was too busy discussing with Lizéa to notice her dire predicament.

Too scared to try to resist, the young woman nodded. Tiffany smiled. "Good girl...' she whispered.

“Don't you think that this alleyway is a little sinister?” Audrey was asking.

“Its main advantage is that it's not a busy street.” Lizéa said. “Now please, follow me. We're almost there.” She was talking loudly, knowing it would cover the noises of Audrey's daughters' muggings.

Rosaline sent her latest text, then realized that her twin sister wasn't near her anymore. She turned around to search for her, and saw Tiffany who had immobilized Daisy. Her eyes widened.

Before the twin with the longer hair could recover from the shock, Yuki jumped her from behind and hand-gagged her. She pressed the cannon of the dart gun against her back. Since Rosaline couldn't see it, she was thinking that it was a real gun.

“Not a sound!” she said, imitating the tone of a tough wicked gangster. "This is a mugging!"

“Mhhhh?!”

Because of Lizéa's chit-chat, Audrey didn't hear the sounds of her daughters being mugged.

“It's after this turn!” the brown-haired woman said.

Lizéa entered a smaller alleyway. Audrey followed her.

The sounds of a few punches and muffled grunts followed suit.

“Julie, tie her up.” Emery said while pointing at the tall muscular underwear-clad black-haired woman lying on the floor with her hands crossed behind her back.

Her words snapped Julie out of her transe.

“Why did you make her strip?” she finally asked.

“You will take her uniform jacket and her weapon belt. It will allow you to move me around without raising too much suspicions. Luckily, your jeans can pass as the pants of the security guards from afar.”

“Then why did you make her take off the rest?”

“She would have killed you, you know? So stop trying to defend her and truss her up!”

Julie used the woman's socks as a gag, shoving them into the fake security guard's mouth and securing them with a generous layer of medical tape. Then she bound her wrists and legs with tape, leaving her lying on the floor next to the seated Karin. Since she was still under the threat of Emery's gun, the black-haired assassin didn't even try to resist.

“She's strong. I don't think tape would hold her for long.” Julie said.

“That's a problem.”

Julie noticed the bottle of sleeping drug.

“I could make her a small injection to put her to sleep...”

Emery nodded. “Good idea.”

Kjelle frantically shook her head, but her protests were ignored.

One injection later, she was sleeping like a baby.

Julie put the uniform jacket on, over her other clothes, and buckled the weapon belt.

Then, she realized something. A small detail that she overlooked when her life was in peril.

“You know, I think that I have to thank you.”

Emery looked at her as if she just uttered a particularly smutty swear word. “Why?”

“If you didn't dissuade me from going to the locker room, I would have been spotted by their accomplice.”

“Don't read too much about it.” Emery retorted. "Now, we need to leave this building, and quickly! So, are you with me?"

“It's not like I have much choice for now. I can't reach my cellphone, and if I try to raise the alarm by warning my colleagues, the last three assassins may panic and start shooting up the place to try to get you. Also, they probably won't appreciate the fact that I trussed up their accomplices. The question is... How are we going to leave the building if they're watching the two main exits and the main stairs?”

“You know the building better than me.”

Julie thought for a moment.

“We could reach the underground parking of the hospital by going through the secondary corridors. We'll use one of the disabled vehicles of the hospital.”

“Then let's do it quickly. I don't know how much time we have before these two's accomplices come here to check what's going on.”

Julie moved behind Emery to push her wheelchair. She failed to notice one little crucial detail. While she wasn't looking, Emery had discreetly kept Karin's discarded handgun.

When Presa returned in the room, dragging Klenia behind her, Mikani saw that her friend had been stripped down to her grey t-shirt bra and boyshorts again. The ropework binding her was also different: there were more ropes, and they were almost artistically arranged to form a pentagram star around the upper-body. At least there was no crotch-rope... The blonde gently dropped Klenia near her friend.

Mikani glared daggers at Presa. “Why did you take off her clothes?”

“Because I think there's nothing more beautiful in this world than the sight of a cute woman trussed up in her underwear...” Presa pointed at the ropework. "You see that? This is not bondage. This is art."

“Weirdo...”

“What? She's not naked and I didn't molest her. So why are you complaining?” the blonde retorted.

“Presa!” Yuna called her from the other room. “We have a problem! Stop sexually harassing people and come here!”

“I'm coming!” Presa said.

She looked at the two captives. “Though I'll be back. Don't worry Mikani, I have plans for you too...” She took a knee and stroked the shorter woman's cheek.

Before leaving the room, Presa playfully slapped Klenia's butt. “But I'm not done with you either, gorgeous. That's a booty I wouldn't want to give up on...”

Klenia remained still. She didn't even blush. She didn't want to give her captor the pleasure of watching her embarassed.

The blonde blew them a kiss, then she left.

“Mikani... Are you alright?” Klenia asked her friend as soon as the door was closed. “Did they harm you while I was away?”

“I should be the one asking you this question." her friend retorted. "Did she hurt you?”

“No. She looked at me... and groped me a little. She was mostly interested in trying new bondage techniques on me. She was very gentle, she didn't torture me.” Klenia answered. “She still creeps me out. A lot.”

"Not molesting people, my ass..." Mikani cursed. “Goodness, what have we got ourselves into...?" She wriggled her tied wrists to no avail.

"Did you hear the other two talk while I was away?"

"A little. The good news is that they don't seem to be willing to kill us. And they are very eager to destroy Cérès' reputation. But the bad news is that they also seem reluctant to release us, at least in the near future."

"Well... At least it's not the worst situation we've ever been in..." Klenia said while trying to sit in spite of her bound arms and legs.

"We'll find a way to escape!” Mikani said to try to reassure both her friend, and herself.

Stripping Audrey and her daughters was a piece of cake. Each had been shot with a tranquilizer dart of Lizéa's dart gun, to ensure that they would sleep during the next few hours. Sneakers were unlaced and slipped off, jeans were pulled down, shirts were lifted and removed. The only trouble they encountered was with the twins' skinny jeans, which made them struggle for a bit because they were tight, but not too long.

Once their victims were left in nothing but their undergarments, Lizéa, Tiffany, and Yuki trussed them up with tools that the short woman were carrying in the group's backpack.

Audrey was now clad in only her dark pink full cup bra with a floral pattern (little daisies) and white lacy trimmings, light pink granny panties adorned with red roses and with white lacy trimmings, and white socks. With the undergarments she was wearing, Lizéa could easily deduce that this woman loved flowers. That would explain why she was so keen on going to Aster's shop, and the theme-naming of her two daughters. Rosaline was wearing a light blue t-shirt bra adorned with little yellow stars and matching bikini panties, as well as cyan socks. Daisy was wearing a dark orange convertible bra and light orange hipster panties, as well as white socks.

Lizéa and Yukia bound with ropes the two twin sisters back to back. Ropes were binding Daisy's and Rosaline's upper-bodies together, while also immobilizing their upper-arms. Each twin's wrists were tied in front of the other's stomach. Each young woman's knees and ankles were also bound. Lizéa and Yuki gagged them by shoving a sponge into each twin's mouth, then wrapping tape around the lower-face to cover the lips. They added a cloth-gag, for visual effect. In the meantime, Tiffany hog-tied their mother next to them: binding her wrists and her ankles, then connecting the two with another rope. Audrey was also gagged with a sponge, and several layers of tape completely obscuring her lower face, with a cloth gag added just for kicks. They also blindfolded the three women with black scarves, reasoning that family members would probably be better at coordinate each other to free themselves. Removing their capacity to see each other was a sure way to make escaping more difficult for them.

The three muggers hid Audrey, Daisy and Rosaline behind a dumpster and some garbage cans, and covered them with a tarp that had been thrown away along with some other trash. Now, the mother and her two daughters were completely invisible. They would have to wait a few hours before being found, plenty of time to spend with each other.

“You could say that it's... family bonding time.” Lizéa said with a huge smile.

“Liz', please slow down with the one-liners.” Tiffany said. The busty woman then took off her shirt to change her clothes, showing off her breasts (now only covered by her black lacy balcony bra) right under Lizéa's nose.

The brown-haired woman couldn't help but gulp. She still had their latest wild night in her mind. I just want to grab them and squeeze...

Tiffany guessed her intentions. “Not in front of the kid, Liz'...” she said, while playfully tapping the woman's hand.

“Hey!” Yuki complained.

Yuki and Lizéa put on the white t-shirts adorned with a big red broken heart, grey vented-hem skinny jeans, and blue sneakers of the twin sisters. Since the trousers were skinny jeans, they had to struggle a bit to put it on, just as they had to struggle to remove them from their rightful owners, but managed to wear them nonetheless. In the meantime, Tiffany (who was the tallest of the group) slipped into the mother's blue jeans, colourful flower shirt, and bright pink sneakers. While the shirt was baggy when Audrey was wearing it, it still was too tight around the chest for the busty woman. However, Lizéa wasn't complaining... At least, the jeans were fitting her. Thank goodness for the hips! Lizéa thought to herself.

Once she was disguised, Tiffany clapped her hands. “Now, children, let's go shopping! And don't forget to behave!"

The discussion between Yuna, Cynthia and Presa was becoming heated. So much that Mikani and Klenia were now able to hear the three former special combattants talk through the walls and the door.

“I just received the information! There's trouble at the hospital where Emery is. We have to go check this place.” Yuna's voice was saying.

“Haven't you tried to call her?” Cynthia's voice asked.

“She doesn't have a phone. If she did, she's the one who would have called us!”

“But we can't leave Mikani and Klenia alone...”

“Presa, I don't care about these two or the perverted fantasies you still have in mind for them! This is serious business!”

"Fine! But I'll let you know that I'll be pouting during the entire trip..."

"Goodness!" Yuna cursed. "Cynthia, gather all our belongings. I'm going to deal with our two guests."

Mikani and Klenia heard footsteps approaching the room. They shared a quick worried glance. It was the moment of truth.

Yuna entered the room. She was carrying a knife.

Lizéa, Tiffany, and Yuki were expecting many different possibilities when entering Aster's flower shop.

However, what they saw still took them by surprise.

A ten-years-old girl was busy attending to the shop. With her proper braid, she was as cute as a button... and had the calculating eyes of a shrewd business woman.

They frowned.

The child noticed them, smiled and curtsied. “Pleased to meet you! My name is Zoé. How can I help you?”

Lizéa and her teammates exchanged awkward glances. “H... Hello...” the brown-haired woman finally stammered. “Are you alone?”

Zoé nodded. “Yep. I'm in charge!” Her face was beaming with pride. “Well, technically, Thorn is attending to the shop with me, but he said that I'm the one in charge. So I'm in charge! He's in the storeroom. He's storing a few boxes. The shop is open though. Feel free to have a look.”

“Aster is not here?”

“No.”

“Uhh...”

“Buy as much things as you want!” Zoé added. “I'm getting a cut of the profit for my pocket money every time I sell something on my own!”

Tiffany and Yuki looked at Lizéa, awaiting for her instructions. A child and a man. They weren't expecting that!

The brown-haired woman approached the nearest flower arrangement. "This... This one looks nice!"

Yuna's face didn't betray any emotion. And she was holding a sharp knife.

Mikani and Klenia exchanged a slightly worried look. Being bound and powerless in such a situation was a nightmare.

Yuna glared at them, as if she was pondering about letting them live or not.

“Congratulations, you're lucky.” she finally said. “I have other priorities than you two.”

The two captives didn't try to hide their relief.

“Emery's revenge isn't mine." Yuna added. "Personally, I don't care about you or about what happens to you. However, I guess that you were right when you said that we have Cérès as a common enemy. You may be a hindrance to her if you're free...” The former special combattant dropped the knife on the floor. “So free yourselves, if you can.”

She left without adding a word.

They left the flower shop. Yuki was carrying a gorgeous floral arrangement. Gorgeous and expensive.

There was an awkward silence.

“Well, we certainly covered ourselves with ridicule.” Tiffany said.

“What was I going to do? I couldn't beat up a kid for information!” Lizéa justified herself. “And there was a guy in the storeroom...”

“We could have kidnapped her...?” Yuki proposed.

“Yuki, we kidnap people. But we don't kid-nap. I have my standards.”

The short woman blinked. She wasn't understanding.

“What I mean is that we don't kidnap kids.”

“I always found this word confusing. We should use another word. I mean, when you kidnap an adult, why do we still have to call it a 'kid'-napping?”

“Anyway, that's beside the point.” Lizéa interrupted her. “We have to rethink our plan. They are a lot more crafty than we imagined... Using a child as human shield...”

“We should call Reka to warn her.” Yuki said.

Lizéa paled and nervously gulped. “Yes... We... We should do that... Who's volunteer?”

"You, Liz'!" Tiffany said.

"You, boss!" Yuki added.

Lizéa pouted. "Fickle so-and-so..." she complained.

Reka was busy cleaning her gun.

She suddenly had a bad feeling when her cellphone rang and she saw it was Lizéa. She picked up the phone.

Lizéa immediately started to ramble straight off.

“Hold on! Hold on! What do you mean by 'it didn't work out'?”

[…]

“Because of the kid? What kid? Explain!”

[…]

“What?! You left?! Why didn't you lock the brat in a closet? Or take her hostage?”

[…]

“'You have standards and didn't want to look like a child molester?'” Reka face-palmed. “You didn't have to steal her clothes, you know? Just to lock her out of the way! You idiot!”

[…]

“No... No... That's fine... I'm cool... I'm cool.”

Max suddenly entered the room. “I heard you scream, so I guess this is a bad moment to tell you that Amara called to tell me that Karin and Kjelle failed to kill their target, and now Emery is on the loose...”

Reka screamed in frustration.

“Alright, I get it, if you want something to be done right, you just do it yourself.” She grabbed her handgun and said to Lizéa on the phone: “Keep your positions. I'll come with Amy and Max. And I'll call Amara's team. We'll regroup and adopt a new strategy. Playtime is over.”

They had managed to leave the hospital without trouble. They were now driving. In the car, the atmosphere between Julie and her companion was tensed.

“I won't return to this hospital.” Emery categorically said. “I've told you. I'm sure that your director is slowly poisoning me by tampering with my treatment.”

“You must be mistaken. No doctor would do such a thing.”

“My decision is final.”

Julie lost patience. “Too bad I'm the one driving the car. We will do as I say. We will go to the police station, and then everything will be over.”

Emery smiled. “Too bad I'm the one holding a gun.” she retorted.

Julie's eyes widened. “Karin's gun?! You kept it on yourself?!”

“Of course. Now, we will do things MY way. First, you won't drive me to the police station.”

"Are you threatening me?"

"Of course! But don't take it personally. I've threatened all my acquaintances at least once."

Julie groaned, feeling a mixture of anger and annoyance. She wasn't even scared for now. She was too irritated by the fact that things were becoming a lot more complicated that they needed to be. “Fine. You don't leave me a choice anyway.” She looked daggers at the black-haired woman. “You know, you would probably have things your way a lot easier if you didn't treat everyone around you like crap.”

Emery rolled her eyes. “Great, now you're lecturing me... Goodness! If I wanted a lecture, I'd have asked Hieron to pick me up.”

“Hieron, he's the guy who comes to see you from time to time? Burly and bald?”

“Yes.”

“What is he to you?

“My master.”

“Uh?”

“My teacher, my mentor, one of the few persons that are still worth something in this wretched country!” the black-haired woman exclaimed, losing her patience. "Why do you care anyway?"

“Fine! No need to break a fuse... Let's change subject. Who would want to send assassins after you? Or tamper with your treatment for that matter?”

“It can't be Cérès... at least as far as the assassins are concerned... She would never have sent such a sloppy hitwoman. Or asked her to make it slow for that matter. It must be someone else.”

“Do you have many enemies?”

“Plenty. There are Aster and her team, but they wouldn't do that... Also the remnants of the Callianass Cartel, House Eudokia, that waitress I didn't tip in Matilda...”

“Great. That means dangerous people are after us...” Julie commented.

“They are after me.” Emery corrected her.

“Well, even if you're a total bitch and you're threatening me with a gun, I can't let them kill you.” Julie said.

Emery looked at her. “Why would you do that?”

“I told you. My job is to heal people. I don't let them die.”

“If you knew what's good for you, you would...”

“It's not up to me to decide who's worthy of living and who's not. You're still a person.” Julie interrupted her.

“You...”

“Can't you try to help me a little, instead of complaining about the fact that I'm helping you?” the intern snapped at her. “Make yourself useful. Tell me where I should drive you.”

Emery blinked.

“I'll give you an address. We may find allies there.”

They drove in silence during a few minutes.

But Julie needed to talk to vent her stress.

“I heard about Aster and her team. What's your beef with them anyway? Aren't they national heroines?”

“That's none of your business. Once thing's certain though. I'd be glad to have one of them in my hands...”

As soon as Yuna and her accomplices had left, Mikani and Klenia had crawled on the floor to grab the knife. Currently, Klenia was trying to cut free Mikani's wrists, wielding the small blade with her bound hands.

“Hurry up.” Mikani said.

“I'm doing my best!”

“I have a bad feeling... We have to leave this place as quickly as possible...”
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

I must say, I'm impressed by how quickly you're writing this story. Three such detailed chapters within a single week. Bravo!

This latest chapter was particularly good - it's interesting to see the story get more complicated as the various plans start to unfold. And the dialogue continues to be top-notch. (Even that "family bonding time" joke made me chuckle. ;) )

The Lizéa/Tiffany/Yuki escapade was probably the highlight of this chapter. I don't typically go for mother-daughter muggings, but this one was highly entertaining. The idea to take out some tourists (who would not be familiar with the routine muggings in this part of the country and thus not suspect anything) was quite clever, and it's amusing that Lizéa is still using her "Primrose" alias. If it worked before, it can work again. Tiffany's line as "mother" to Lizéa and Yuki was great as well. These three continue to be some of the funniest characters in the series, and I always look forward to their interactions.

I'm also not a huge Emery fan, but honestly, I really liked the scene with her and Julie. Probably because the banter between them was also quite entertaining. Julie (nice to see her return) comes off as confident, but she still can't pull one over on Emery, who's still in control. And poor Kjelle and Karin - just like in "Rescue Operation," they get taken out of action easily and early on. Reka should really invest in better henchwomen. :lol:

The scenes with Klenia, Presa, and their friends didn't quite work as well for me. Presa is an okay character, but her kinky bondage fantasies can be a bit excessive. Also, you'd think Yuna would know better than to leave Presa to guard the captives. ;)

Still, a great chapter of a continually great story. I wish I could write half as fast as you. :)

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”