esercito sconfitto

Re: Loyalties

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Yuna Cynthia and Presa as "The Terrible Trio" , Campy Comics :lol:

a great new piece! :D
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I didn't anticipate that this part would be as short as it turned out, but since there is an ellipsis between this event and the next post, it was either post everything in one go or cut there. Though I'm happy you enjoyed Ruth's scene. I liked how this scene turned out, and it's the main reason why I chose to post this part of the story separately. Hopefully, the next post will feature all the remaining part of this story and will be posted soon.
Yuna Cynthia and Presa as "The Terrible Trio", Campy Comics.

They'd have to change the name though. Or else they'll be sued by DC Comics.
rufusluciusivan

A few days passed.

The two fugitives were hiding from the authorities in a small house that Presa and Alexie were renting under fake aliases in the outskirts of Olympus City. However, neither of them intended to passively wait. They had a score to settle with some people, especially Cérès, and they were impatient to take action.

Today, they were about to put their plan into motion.

“Alexie hacked their database. She found in which hospital she was detained.” Presa explained.

“Could she execute my plan?” Yuna said.

“Yes.” the blonde answered. “She hacked the hospital's database to make it look like they will have to take me in as a patient. She also hacked the database of the ambulance company. They will send a team of which this is the last shift. And in which there are only women.”

“Perfect. Everyone is clear with what we do next?” Yuna asked.

“We take the place of the ambulance crew, with Presa playing the role of our patient. That's how we infiltrate the hospital.” Cynthia answered.

“I will then wait for a nurse or an intern to check on me.” Presa continued. “If she's the right size, I will take her place for a while. If not, I will leave the room to find a disguise to grab. And once we're all disguised...”

“We go to the room in which she's detained. Room 404.”

“Perfect. Now that the rehearsal is over, let's prepare ourselves to receive our guests.” Yuna concluded.

They weren't bothered by the fact that they wouldn't be able to use this house anymore after they mugged their two victims. Alexie had already left the place and was waiting in another hideout. She would come to pick them up in a car after they were done. They intended to leave the town, at least temporarily, anyway.

The two ambulance women were wearing white pants and sleeveless jackets with silver reflective stripes, white sneakers, as well as dark grey short-sleeved t-shirts with the company's logo on the shoulders underneath. They were pushing a wheeled gurney.

The first woman had a slightly tanned skin, blue eyes and brown hair tied up into an armpit long ponytail. Her name tag was reading 'Carmen'. The second had a white porcelain skin, grey eyes, and black hair that were put up in a bun. Two stylish hair sticks were holding her hairdo and were adding discreet elegance to her hair style. She was slightly taller than her partner and was wearing oval glasses. Her name tag was reading 'Ness'.

Yuna and Cynthia welcomed them. “It's a good thing you came so quickly!”

“At your service.” Carmen, the brown-haired woman, said with a smile.

“Where is the patient?” Ness, her black-haired colleague, asked.

“Follow us, please.”

Presa was lasciviously lying on the couch. “I was waiting for you.” she said with a wink and a teasing smile. "Please, take me with you..."

The two ambulance women stared at her incredulously.

“She seems to be well to me. Are you sure she needs to be driven to the hospital?” Carmen asked.

“She definitively needs to be driven there. But not by you.” Cynthia told them.

The two women turned around to face Yuna and Cynthia.

“Is this a joke?” Ness asked.

Presa grabbed them from behind and conked their heads together.

“Ow!”

“Ouch!”

Dizzy, the two women staggered. However, they were still conscious.

“Funny. I thought this would be enough to knock them out.” Presa commented.

Yuna grabbed Carmen and Presa, Ness. Two sleeper-holds later, the ambulance crew was finally unconscious.

“Well, live and learn.” the blonde concluded.

She let her two teammates strip the paramedics in peace.

Brown-haired Carmen was wearing a black push up bra and a matching thong. Black-haired Ness, a white t-shirt bra and light blue bikini panties with the image of a small kitten face on the front. Both were wearing white small socks.

“I have all the tools you need to bind them...” the blonde then intervened.

Cynthia and Yuna shared a knowing glance. “We figured...”

Presa gave them coils of red rope, which they used to truss up the arms and the legs of their underwear-clad victims. There were also two pairs of pink fluffy handcuffs, and Presa pestered her partners until they used one on each woman to tie their wrists. Her teammates had no choice but comply. To silence Carmen and Ness, they used black rubber ball gags, and black night masks to blindfold them.

Finally, they dropped the two women on the couch. Since the piece of furniture wasn't very wide, Carmen and Ness were left extremely close to each other, as if they were snuggling up to each other.

Yuna and Cynthia took off their own clothes to put on the ambulance uniforms.

“Did we really need to leave them on the couch?” Yuna asked while buckling the pants.

Presa was admiring the two prisoners' faces, and was absent-mindedly playing with Carmen's ponytail. “Did we need to leave them on the floor?” she asked back. “It's more comfortable there...”

“Stay focused Presa, please.” Yuna exclaimed.

“Isn't Alexie bothered by how touchy you can be with other women?” Cynthia intervened.

“Alexie is a true marvel. She understands that I can only be happy in an open relationship. There are so many cute women all around the world, I simply can't resist admiring them. Alexie knows that, even if I can be intimate with other people, she's the one that truly matters to me.” the blonde explained while still fidgeting with the ponytail.

Yuna sighed. There was no arguing with the blonde anyway, and she promised to never criticize her again. She still owed her her freedom...

“Please make sure that you're ready when we leave. We can't afford to waste too much time.”

“Of course.” the blonde answered while adjusting the glasses on Ness' nose. "There will always other occasions, with other women..."

The private hospital that they wanted to infiltrate was located in Olympus City's outskirts, surrounded by parks and green spaces to improve the quality of life. It was a vast hospital complex composed of several white buildings.

The two fake ambulance women parked their vehicle in the area reserved for the ambulances, and exited it.

“You know, I'm glad we can finally start this mission. I don't think I could have stayed a lot longer in Presa's small house...” Yuna commented to her partner.

Of course, she was grateful to Presa and Alexie. But she also quickly discovered that the two lovers could be... very, very loud during the night.

“They sure have interesting ideas...” Cynthia answered. “I never thought one could reenact Uniform Stealing scenarios during roleplays... I'm kinda impressed, actually.”

“Don't tell her that. I don't want you to encourage her.”

“You know, if you really don't want to, I can ask Presa and Alexie to tie me up. I'm sure they would be glad to lend me a hand...”

“Stay focused.” Yuna interrupted her. She really, really, wanted to get their minds out of the gutter for now. “We have to remain professional.”

They opened the backdoor of the ambulance and pulled out the gurney in which Presa was lying.

“Remember to play your part.” Yuna whispered to the fake patient. “You're supposed to be sick.”

“Please hurry!” the blonde melodramatically said, putting a hand on her forehead. “I feel my life slip away with every breath I take!”

“Less theatrical, please.”

Presa smiled.

“Now, let's roll you inside...”

The plan worked like clockwork. Thanks to Alexie's hacking, every file was filled out in advance. Nobody recognized Yuna and Cynthia as imposters: the private hospital was huge, and working with dozens of ambulance companies at the same time. New faces were no surprise for them, and they didn't even ask any question. The two fake ambulance women simply needed to roll Presa to the room the hospital assigned to her, in which she would soon be visited by an intern.

Meanwhile, Yuna and Cynthia pretended that they wanted to take a break before bringing back their ambulance to their company's building.

“Hello. My name is Julie. I'm here to check on you.”

The intern was wearing a blue short-sleeved hospital blouse with matching hospital pants, and black and white sneakers. She had light brown hair tied into a loose midback-long ponytail, a white skin,an oval face, and chestnut eyes. She was roughly of Presa's height, but a lot less curvy.

It's not a nurse, and her chest size is too small, but she'll have to do... Now, it's time to work my magic.

“Can you check my heartbeats?” Presa gave her a seductive smile and slightly opened her blouse, showing part of her cleavage. “My chest hurts.”

Julie smiled nervously and looked away. She was a little flustered. The light-brown-haired woman grabbed her stethoscope. While she wasn't looking, Presa quickly retrived the small razor blade hidden in her cleavage and hid it in her hand. When the intern looked at her again, she was smiling innocently. "Please hurry..."

The intern leant towards her... and suddenly felt the sharp razor blade on her throat.

The brunette froze.

The blonde smiled.

“This is the part where I just need to slightly move my arm.” Presa whispered.

“Please don't...”

The blonde's smile widened. I got you! Julie was terrified for her life, therefore she wouldn't try to resist. “Just behave then, darling. And I promise that I will be gentle...” she purred. “You're so cute, it would be a shame to hurt you.”

“What do you want?”

“Your clothes, for a start.”

Julie paled and swallowed.

Yuna and Cyntia were pretending to take a break after the end of their shift in the hospital's break room. They weren't worried for Presa. In spite of her eccentricities, their teammate was a professional, as well-trained as they were. They were confident that she would easily aquire a disguise.

The two spies were discreetly eavesdropping on the other conversations. There were several interns at the next table.

“Did you hear about Julie?” one of them was saying.

“Yes. I'm happy for her.” another said.

“What happened?” a third asked.

“Well, you remember that she was assigned the patient of Room 404 two weeks ago?”

“The scary woman?”

“The very same. Well, apparently, this woman can be very mean. Two days ago, Julie even left the room crying...”

“So, what are the good news?”

“Today, she finally convinced her supervisor. She won't have to deal with the patient of Room 404 anymore.”

“Good for her!”

“Hopefully she'll be more lucky with her next patients...”

Yuna stopped listening, and looked at her partner. “Well, that confirms one thing. She is in room 404...”

Julie had the foresight, or simply the luck, to choose undergarments that were plain and non-provocative. A light grey full coverage bra and dark green boyshorts. At least, she would be slightly less humiliated when she was found... Currently, Presa was wearing the intern's other clothes, socks included, and was looking at herself in the small bathroom's mirror.

“Mhhh, not so bad. Not as sexy as a nurse uniform, but I think it has potential for some roleplay... Too tight around the chest though. Once again, thanks a lot, Julie.”

The light-brown-haired intern didn't answer. Of course, given the fact that she was gagged with medical tape, her mouth filled with cotton wads, she could hardly pronounce a word. However, this was usually the part when they moaned something in their gag...

Presa frowned. The fact that Julie was remaining completely silent, just staring wide-eyed in fear at her captor... Well, it was ruining the mood. The blonde was a little disappointed.

Maybe I overdid it with the razor blade?

“I apologize for the threat on your life, honey. I simply needed to make sure you wouldn't try anything stupid. You don't have to worry, I won't hurt you. In fact...” Presa carressed the woman's sides. “I can make it up to you, if you want...”

This time, she elicited a reaction. “Nmmmh!” Julie mewled in her gag and tried to move away. Of course, since she was tied up, she didn't succeed. Her arms and legs were tightly secured, wrapped with medical tape. However, Julie's intent was clear.

“Not interested? That's too bad. Though I still had to try. I simply can't resist the sight of cute women trussed up. This is how I met my fiancée, you know?”

She covered the intern's half-naked body with the sheets and adjusted the pillow under her head. Then she kissed her on the cheek.

“Here, take this for luck.”

The bound-and-gagged Julie helplessly witnessed her leave the room, using her pass to lock the door.

Presa regrouped with Yuna and Cynthia in the break room. The three women didn't waste time in pointless chit-chats.

“Let's go.”

They quickly left thebreak room and went to room 404. The corridor of the fourth floor was empty.

“No guard in front of her room? That's strange.” Cynthia commented.

“Who cares? Let's take advantage of the situation. Are you ready?”

“Yes.”

They entered room 404.

She was lying on her bed almost 24 hours a day, therefore she didn't have much to do. Except send packing the annoying nurses and interns, with their disgusting compassion and pity. And remember the past.

She remembered Blair, a woman with blond hair that she had to dye black before each mission if she didn't want to be easily spotted when approaching the camps. Blair was a little naive, she joined the special combattants because she wanted to make the world a better place, and she thought that there was good in everyone. Including me. But she also was well-trained and efficient, the best teammate Emery ever had. Blair knew that, in a life-or-death situation, they couldn't afford showing mercy to the enemy. During a mission, while they were fleeing the military camp, Blair was hit by a stray bullet. The enemy soldier didn't even aim. Blair just wasn't lucky. The woman had a gentle soul, well as gentle as a special combattant's soul could be, and yet she died. Her death taught Emery an important lesson: There isn't any form of divine justice, or karma, that rewards the good and punishes the evil. Mercy and kindness were a weakness that others would eagerly exploit. This world belonged to the monsters, to those who crushed others under their foot.

She remembered Gale and Ray, who were shot by the police. She remembered Mason, who was captured and got the electric chair. She remembered many others. They were all dead now.

They weren't exactly her friends, but back in the past she never thought that she would miss them that much. She never thought that she would feel so angry when in her grand speech after the war, Cérès would conveniently avoid any mention of them, as if they never existed. She never thought that it would mean so much to her. She never thought that...

When the door opened, she raised her head.

Emery was lying on her hospital bed, deathly pale and emaciated, on a drip.

Presa, Yuna and Cynthia froze. They had been expecting anything but that. They never suspected once that their leader's sickness was that serious... Although in hindsight, this explained why the security was so lax and why there was no guard in front of the door. Given how weakened their former leader looked, she probably could barely walk by herself.

Emery recognized them. While her body was weakened, her mind was still as sharp as ever. In fact, her eyes seemed to be the only part of her body that didn't look weakened. The black-haired raised an eyebrow, which was (for her) the expression of a deep surprise. She didn't waste time asking how they managed to find her.

“What are you doing here?” she asked instead.

Even her voice was tired and rasping...

Yuna and Cynthia shared an awkward glance.

“We came here to break you out...” the first finally said sheepishly.

Emery glared at them for a long moment.

“Well. I appreciate the intent. However, as you can see, I'm currently in no condition to leave.”

“We didn't know... They're keeping you incommunicado.”

Emery smiled.

“Of course they are. So, what's your situation?”

“We've escaped.”

“Good.”

“And now we're looking for...”

A voice suddenly echoed in the room. “Hello!” she said.

******* Some time ago *******

Selena, Lizéa, Tiffany, Aeris, Yuki, and Amy were watching the hospital complex from afar. An ambulance was currently being parked. The two ambulance women then exited the vehicle and pulled out a wheeled gurney on which a voluptuous blonde was lying.

“Are you sure you want to recruit them?” Lizéa asked her new employer. “From what you told us, I'm pretty sure that Emery would be on Reka's list. After all, she's the one who killed Sao...”

“I don't care about her vendetta. And from what I heard, Emery is as good as dead anyway. Reka is from Ares, killing a bed-ridden sick person doesn't interest her.” Selena retorted. “Reka is a good boss, and being able to rescue her and the others along with Lucina is a nice bonus. But Lucina is my friend, and she's my priority. Not the revenge scheme. Emery herself is useless, it's her special combattants I'm interested in. We'll still be able to deal with them later, after we broke everyone out, if they prove to be trouble...”

The brown-haired woman shrugged. “It's not my problem anyway. So, it means we will have to infiltrate the hospital then?”

“Yes.”

“Can you tell me how you knew that they would be here?”

“To gain access to the hospital's database, they had to ask for help a man who's also in contact with Max.”

“Does this guy have contacts everywhere?”

“Pretty much. Except within the Rebellion back before and during the civil war, hence why we had so much trouble fighting against them.”

“You know, in truth I don't care. Let's just do it.”

Lizéa looked at Amy. Their newest recruit didn't have the time to buy new wigs yet. She was constantly scratching her very closely-cropped chestnut hair.

“Hey, new girl, why don't you show us your skills and go with us?” Lizéa asked.

Amy glared daggers at her.

“Drown me, shoot me, send me to prison I don't care, but I will not enter this building! I refuse to lay even one foot in a hospital!” she vehemently exclaimed. “You hear me?! Not one foot!”

“What? You think you're too good for us, is that it?” Yuki retorted. Tiffany was already cracking her knuckles.

"I don't care about you! But I will not enter a hospital! Not as long as I'm alive!"

The three women were about to come to blows.

Selena sighed and interrupted them.

“We don't have time for that. I will take her with me and we'll secure your escape route.”

Amy and Lizéa's team (save for Aeris) glared at each other.

“Fine.” Lizéa said. “Who needs her anyway?”

Amy scoffed, but didn't say anything.

Yuki gave her the middle finger.

"Stop that!" Selena said. "We'll have to work together if we want to succed. And you'll have to work together if you want the money!" She grabbed Amy's arm. "Let's go."

Lizéa and her team watched the car drive away.

This partnership doesn't start off on the right foot... Lizéa thought to herself.

“Can you believe that jerk? What's wrong with her?!” Yuki complained.

“Nosocomephobia.” Aeris diagnosed.

“What?”

“Excessive fear of hospitals.” the former nurse explained. “Some people can't stand the idea of entering a hospital because of all the germs they think the building is infested with, or because they can't stand the idea of putting their lives into the hands of someone else. Sometimes they've also been traumatized by a lengthy dangerous hospitalization in their past...”

“No need for a complete class, Aeris. We got the general idea.” Tiffany interrupted her.

Aeris smiled apologetically. “Sorry. I just think that it's easy to judge, it's harder to understand.”

“As for me, I'd rather have us stay between ourselves rather than work with a loose end...” Lizéa concluded. "I'm not the kind of woman who questions the decisions of the people paying me, but I think Selena made a huge mistake when hiring this woman. Maybe I will be able to convince Selena to ditch this jerk..."

"Maybe we should ditch Selena." Tiffany intervened.

“I don't want to. She's a good boss, and she and Max pay cash on the nail.” Lizéa then shrugged. "Anyway, we don't have the time for that. We have a mission. Let's go."

Aeris nodded. “I'll wait in the van, to drive you away in case things go south.”

She leant back against the vehicle, staring west.

The other three nodded, hoping that things wouldn't come to that...

Lizéa decided to wait near the service entrance of the hospital, behind the building. She, Yuki, and Tiffany were taking cover behind some bushes. They were watching the door, waiting for an unsuspecting victim to exit the hospital.

Suddenly, Yuki asked: “You know, I've noticed... Aeris... She's often staring west for no reason. Why?”

“Isn't it obvious?” Tiffany rhetorically asked. “She's homesick. People from Karst are very attached to their roots. Most of them wouldn't want to leave their Province, even for all the money in the world. That's actually the reason why Olympus conscripted so many of them, to break their spirit.”

“Then, why is she here?”

“Because she didn't have the choice. It was either that or the prison. Perhaps she thought that living free abroad was better than being in prison in her homeland. And now she regrets her choice...”

The conversation stopped.

There was still no 'uniform donor' in sight.

“Come on...” Lizéa muttered under her teeth.

“I told you that waiting at the back of the hospital was a bad idea...” Tiffany said. “Not enough people use that door. We should...”

The hospital's service door opened and a woman exited the building. She had grey eyes, an aquiline nose, a soft round face, a white skin with a beauty spot on the right cheek, and slick neck-long sunny blond hair. The tips of her hair were dyed blue. She was wearing a white blouse, as well as white pants and sneakers.

Lizéa smiled.

“Okay, you've won!” Tiffany said, annoyed. “No need to give me the smug grin, Liz'...”

“Now, just watch a pro and learn...” Lizéa winked to them.

The nurse walked away from the building in the direction of the bushes. She was holding a pack of cigarettes.

“Hello, nurse!” Lizéa whispered. "You're making it even easier than it has to be..."

She grabbed her dart-gun.

“Using your gadget again?” Tiffany whispered. “You're becoming lazy.”

“What can I say? It's easier!”

“I bet in a few months, you won't even remember how to properly knock out a lady...”

Lizéa was cut to the quick, her pride wounded.

“Oh, you think so? Then, watch and admire!”

Lizéa gave her dart-gun to Yuki. While this reaction of wounded pride was childhish, Tiffany was also right in a way. She shouldn't rely too much on her dart-gun, as she may one day come across a situation in which she couldn't use it.

Also, a part of her wanted to show off in front of her partner... because she defitively wanted to impress her.

Lizéa approached the nurse from behind. The blonde was busy taking a cigarette from her pack, therefore she didn't notice her.

The brown-haired woman couldn't help but mockingly ask: “Do you need some fire?”

“No thanks, I have what I need.” the nurse reflexively answered. It took her one entire second to realize that there shouldn't have been someone behind her.

She turned.

Lizéa grabbed her shoulders and kneed her in the stomach. The nurse gasped and grunted, the wind knocked out of her. A swift jab at the temple put her out of commission.

Lizéa grabbed the blonde under the shoulders and dragged her in the bushes.

“Nice.” Tiffany commented with a wink.

Her comment, and her smile, made her feel good.

She dropped the nurse on the ground and started to swiftly divest her of her clothes, starting with the blouse that she unbuttoned.

“You know, I was thinking. Nurse is probably one of the most thankless jobs in this country. I mean, not as thankless as janitress or maid, but still very thankless.” she said while removing the differents parts of the uniform one by one.

“What do you mean?”

“Lots of work, not enough recognition, low wages... And most important of all, just like the janitresses or the maids, whenever someone wants to infiltrate the building they work in, they are among the first to have their uniforms stolen...” Lizéa concluded while pulling out the woman's white pants.

The brown-haired woman nearly choked when she saw the nurse's panties. At first glance, they seemed normal: plain white knickers. Then she saw that: 'If you can read this, it's your lucky day!' was written in black letters on the back, surrounded by a few red hearts. “My... My... A naughty nurse...” she commented out loud. Though, technically, the message was right. It was Lizéa's lucky day, as she easily aquired a uniform. Luckily for her mental health though, the bra was normal: a white lacy bra. Sexy, but not naughty.

“Did you seriously kink-shame someone, Liz'?” Tiffany said. “Our entire criminal carreer centers around using bondage techniques and stripping women. I think we're not ones to judge!”

“Kink-shaming is my kink.” Lizéa retorted jokingly. “You have to learn to appreciate the simple things in life... Our job would be way too boring and repetitive if we didn't take the time to find good quips.”

She stripped and put on the uniform.

At the same time, Tiffany was trussing up the blond-haired nurse with ropes.

“Now, wait for me. I will lead another 'generous contributor of clothes' here.”

This time, they didn't need to wait for long. A few minutes later, their accomplice was coming back. A short woman with a dark skin, mousy brown hair and brown-green eyes was following her. The newcomer was also a nurse, wearing the same white uniform as the first woman.

Lizéa was pretending to be panicked. She was putting on an act perfectly.

“Quick! The unconscious woman I've found on the ground is here! We can't waste time!”

Lizéa grabbed her victim's wrist to lead her to the bushes in which her accomplices were hidden. They disappeared from prying eyes.

“There she is!”

The young nurse frowned. “But why is she half-naked...? Or tied up...? We have to call the police! This must be a mugging!”

“How right you are...”

“Wh...?”

A hit at the back of the neck cut the nurse in the middle of her question. Lizéa grabbed the knocked out woman during her fall, to prevent her to hurt herself by falling on the ground.

“You should feel ashamed of yourself... Taking advantage of other people's kindness just like that...” Tiffany joked, pretending to ground her boss and partner.

“Hey, I said the truth... from a certain point of view. There indeed was an unconscious woman, and I indeed needed her. I never said for what...”

Tiffany wasn't very pleased with the woman Lizéa brought. Indeed, her uniform was too small for the busty woman. She had to give it to Yuki.

“Was it 'bring your daughter to work' day?” she complained. “Did you really have to choose the youngest nurse of the hospital?”

“I didn't have the time to be picky, you know.” Lizéa answered while finishing binding their second victim.

The two underwear-clad nurses were tied facing each other: ankles, legs, thighs, and lower bodies bound together with ropes. Their wrists were tied behind the other's back. Because of all the ropes, their bodies were huddled together. Each woman's socks was filling the other's mouth, with strips of brown package tape and a cloth gag to seal their lips.

“Perfect. All snug and cosy. That way, they will keep each other warm.” Lizéa said to Tiffany. “And you were saying that I'm mean...”

“From a certain point of view, you are.” the other playfully retorted.

“I know. And that's why we'll let you keep watch here. Yuki and I will find her room.”

“That's a low blow.”

“We don't have the time to look for a third uniform. I don't think they will stay in the building for long.” Lizéa then added, teasingly: “You can still find a way for me to make it up to you later...”

Tiffany understood the innuendo. “Maybe.” she said.

Lizéa contented herself with that answer, and went inside the hospital through the service entrance with Yuki.

******* Back to present *******

Yuna, Cynthia, Presa, and Emery looked at the woman who had just talked.

The newcomer was wearing a white nurse uniform. She had brown hair, green eyes and a tanned skin. She was from Okéanis all the way through. A shorter younger black-haired woman, also dressed as a nurse, was standing behind her.

“Who's that?” Emery asked without amenity.

“It's Lizéa, infiltrator and kidnapper extraordinaire. And this is Yuki, my trusty sidekick. You don't know me, but I'm sure that you will be interested by my proposition. It involves revenge on Aster and her friends...” She gave them a knowing smile and a wink.

Emery coldly stared at the newcomers that were disturbing her peace. She then looked at her special combattants.

“Give these two morons five seconds to leave the room. After that, if they're still here, kill them. And watch out for her dart gun.”

It took Lizéa one second to realize that she wasn't joking, another to notice Yuna and Cynthia cracking their knuckles, a third to realize that there was only one dart in the chamber of her gun and three threats in the room, a fourth to grab Yuki's shoulder, and a fifth to hightail out of the room.

“I can't stand noisy people...” Emery commented.

“People just seem unable to understand that you simply don't ruin an emotional moment between four women...” Presa commented with a smile, closing the door. She stayed near it to guard it.

“So. What are you intending to to?” Emery asked them.

“We will make Cérès pay for what she did to us.”

The black-haired woman nodded.

“We also wanted to ask you for advice.” Yuna asked her former squad leader. "How should we do it? What would be your plan?"

Emery shrugged. “There is no plan. Just do what you want. Not what you're told to do, not what's right or what's moral. Just what you want to do.”

Cynthia and Yuna shared a glance.

"You should leave now. These two amateurs probably botched their job and the alarm will probably be raised soon."

"What about you. They could come back. And there would be no one to protect you."

"If only you knew how much I don't care... Now, leave. You can't let Hieron capture you again. Or else, this time, they won't let you escape. You have my support."

******* Epilogue *******

Selena and Amy were waiting for them next to a police car. They were wearing police uniforms.

Lizéa could hear faint muffled sounds coming from nearby bushes.

“So... How did it go?” Selena asked them.

“Badly.” the brown-haired woman retorted.

The redhead shrugged. “Well, it was worth a shot. We will do without their help.”

“You didn't tell us that this Emery chick was completely nuts!” Lizéa reproached her.

“I didn't know her personally.” Selena retorted. “I didn't even meet her.”

“I will ask for a compensation.” Tiffany, Yuki, and Aeris eaerly nodded.

Selena sighed. "I'll ask Max to write a check."

"What about me?" Amy intervened.

"Do a mission, and then we will talk about your salary."

Amy's dejected face made Lizéa smile.

Then she heard Tiffany whisper in her ear: "By the way, I haven't forgotten what you said. About making it up to me. I intend to be fully compensated." The brown-haired woman didn't know if she should feel happy or worried.

In order to leave the hospital unnoticed, Yuna, Cynthia, and Presa grabbed a few women in civilian clothes that were leaving the building and stole their clothes.

They left the place before the alarm was raised. The three unlucky victims, now a lot more unclothed, were stashed trussed up and gagged in a broom closet.

“Let's hurry. Alexie is waiting for us in the car.” Presa said.

“Should we warn someone about this Lizéa's plan?” Cynthia asked.

“Who cares?” Yuna retorted. “That's their problem, not mine. I don't owe anything to Aster or her friends. I won't bother myself with trying to get revenge on them, why would I blame someone for trying to get rid of the people who wanted to murder them? But I also won't bother with helping them. I have other plans for my life. And other people I want to make pay.”

Emery raised a surprised eyebrow when she recognized the light-brown-haired intern. It was two days after her special combattants' visit: the discovery of several women stripped and left bound-and-gagged in and around the hospital created a huge scandal.

“Oh. It's you again. I thought you ran crying to your supervisor.”

Julie defiantly looked at her.

“I did. But in the meantime I also was mugged. My life was threatened, I was stripped of my clothes, and left bound-and-gagged for hours in a bedroom. This made me rethink my life. I'm not afraid of you anymore. I don't intend to let you walk all over me. And I refuse to let you ruin another intern's life. Sorry about that, but I'm still going to be the one taking care of you during your treatment.”

The black-haired woman blinked. Finally... Someone in this wretched hospital who gets it... Emery couldn't stand kindness or pity, and compassion was sickening her. It was in confrontation that she thrived.

“Perfect...” she said.

THE END
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

And another enjoyable short story draws to a close. A good use of misdirection, I'd say - I fully expected this story to end with Selena recruiting Emery's girls to her team. But it looks like they've got their own plans - intriguing.

I was surprised that, for a scene set in a hospital, it took a while for some actual nurses to be mugged, with Presa and friends settling for some ambulance drivers and an intern. But thankfully, Lizéa and Tiffany were there to ensure that a few nurses got in on the action. :lol: That scene was probably my favorite, with top-notch dialogue (Tiffany goading Lizéa into trying an old-fashioned knockout, plus their little argument about "kink-shaming"). I must say that Lizéa and her team are becoming some of the most entertaining characters in the series, especially now that Reka and her teammates are (momentarily) out of commission.

I'm still a bit put off by Emery, who is a rather dark character, but I liked her final scene here, particularly the little "arc" for Julie. Occasionally, all it takes to build self-confidence is to have your uniform stolen. :)

My one complaint is the way the action is paced - how the scene with Selena's team is all done in flashback, and then gets caught up to the present at the end. I think it would've been more engaging for the scenes between the two hospital-infiltrating teams to cut back-and-forth in real time. Feel a little more suspenseful that way.

But the story itself was quite well done. Seems like the next story will be the payoff that these last few have built up to - I await it eagerly.
rufusluciusivan

Now, that's a fast reaction. Thanks a lot! ;)

Glad you liked the twist. Emery's girls are too different to be willing to work with Selena's ragtag team (or at least Yuna is, and she's their de-facto leader). I like the idea to have a third party on the loose, one that could potentially help or hamper either side depending on the circumstances.

About the nurses and Lizéa's team: The second part of the post, with the two nurses, was indeed one of the funniest parts of this story to write. And indeed, Lizéa and her team are fun to write. They are the ones most likely to use funny quips.

About Emery: I knew her return wouldn't achieve unanimity, even though I tried to humanize her a little by showing her remember people and interact with people that she respected/respects. I confess that I enjoy writing her a lot, she's one of my favorite villains and I find her psyche fascinating to explore, and if she wasn't so controversial I would have incorporated her a lot more.

About Julie: Glad you liked her (small) character arc. It was added on the spur of the moment. In the draft, this character didn't even have a name (just like the two ambulance women in fact). After I decided to give her a name, I tried to flesh her out a little, and she ended up having a small spot in the Epilogue. Who knows, she might even come back as a minor character? She at least managed to connect with Emery, so she'll probably stick out if the latter sticks out...

About the action's pace: The idea behind the flashback was to hide as long as possible the fact that Selena & Co would be part of this story, hence why there was a cut back-and-forth in real time: I wanted their arrival to be a surprise for the readers as well. Though I see your point. I'll keep that in mind in the next stories. ;)

About the next story: Ha! Ha! I think that I will soon become unable to delay longer the inevitable, the story that I built up ever since I started No Sport... Though it may take a while. Quick explanation: Honestly, I tried not to show it while writing it, but finishing Rescue Operation truly was a chore. At one point, I almost couldn't stand writing it anymore as it was becoming too big for me to handle. (Though I can only blame myself and my lack of planning beforehand.) Since the story was well-liked, the end result was worth the effort, but it made me very reluctant to write another similar 'huge story gathering together all my characters'. So I really can't promise when this build-up will be satisfied. A part of me really wants to write this story during the Summer vacations, to bring a conclusion to this saga, but for now I only have a few vague ideas and no framework, and this time I refuse to start a 'big' story without a better-planned framework. So it will all depend on when I have the inspiration... I was playing Desperados III the last couple of weeks, and it gave me a few ideas for something else, so I can't tell which one would come first, but for now I'm in limbo. Hopefully things will evolve in July, at least before I am away from wifi near the end of the month...
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

reviewing both parts for you. :D

first part from July 1st.

Fantastic opening scene and I see that even Yuna and Cynthia get a little bit monitored on their down time and all, some things never change do they. I really like it. :)

The scene with Ruth and her mysterious attacker was really well written, I enjoy those moments of mystery. :)

Isabel's scene was new and unique it terms of where it seems to be a rarity to have a USB victim who's more on the larger side, it was fresh and new and honestly, I thought it worked perfectly, great job. :)

This first part was incredibly engaging, very well written and thoroughly enjoyable. Now onto the next part. :D

second part from July 3rd

Aaahhh Cybthia and Yuna showing us all once again as to why they're USB masters. I always enjoyed the little extra detail as to why they placed Ness and Carmen on the sofa instead of the floor purely out of comfort, it was a nice little bit which showed Cynthia's more human side, nicely done. :)

The entire scene between Julie and Presa seems to be the highlight of this chapter, I also liked the idea that Julie had been that frightened by Presa's actions that she genuinely couldn't make a muffled sound on her gag, just another reason why I love your stories, you know how to put in new additions and methods and they all work wonderfully. :D

So Emery is genuinely sick eh? Hhmm it's going to be good to see where you take it from here with this character. :?:

I found Lizea's comment to be both ironic and true, while yes nurses do have a rough time with there jobs, their also one of the more common USB victims just because their uniforms are always practical. Nice little touch there. :) Also you really seem to know how to provide extra details with your USB victims, or to be more specific the facial features, like the nose, cheeks and the overall face. That seems to be one aspect that I just can not get the hag of, hence why I never try it. Fantastic work on this. :D

I know Emery is one of your more darker characters, but that's definitely not a bad thing, while yes all stories have to contain, relatable and all round good characters, you also need to have one or two good darker characters to really hammer the point home, I honestly like what you've done with her and I look forward to seeing her more in the future. :)

If I may say, it has been an absolute delight reading these next installments, I've loved them from start to finish. Thank you very much for them. :D :D
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

I've really enjoyed reading the story. Not too violent, just the right mood. Well done and thanks!
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

well at least they ( I mean, "the Terrible Trio", Presa Yuna and Cynthia) didn't manage to free her ;)

I loved the casual mugging scenario's ( I assume street clothes muggings) in the finale

the character of Julie is interesting, she can become a perfect victim, she is worth to be routinely mugged and stripped

hey it's not Emery the only bad apple :D
rufusluciusivan

Mr. Peaky Blinder: Thanks a lot to you for the kind encouragements!

Trackman: Once again, a long review, so I give a long answer.
- It's true that pudgy women are rather rare in USB scenarios. I thought I could write a scene explicitly featuring one.
- It's Presa who pestered them to put Carmen and Ness on the sofa. Yuna and Cynthia couldn't care less. ;)
- While not as fun to write as the scene with the nurses, I also enjoyed the scenes centered around Julie, so I'm glad this very minor character left such an impression. Trying to add new additions and methods are indeed a goal, to try to not feel too repetitive.
- Yes, she's genuinely sick. Karma at its finest: she who took great pride in her skills and was hoping to go down fighting, she's defeated by a common vulgar sickness.
- Honestly, the little details aren't very hard to add. I downloaded a few pictures showing different types of faces, hair length, etc. and I use this vocabulary.
- Hurray, Emery has one fan! :D
All joking aside, I admit that I didn't anticipate that among all the negative characters of the story (Calypso the human trafficker, Cérès the cynical politician, the totalitarian Olympian government, Jewel...), I never expected that it would be Emery who would receive the most 'hate' (the word is probably too strong, but my limited vocabulary prevents me from finding a more nuanced one). After all, she's not the only uniform stealer using lethal takedowns on this Board. And even in my stories, Reka can be just as murderous when it comes to the main heroines (though she never succeeds, it's not out of lack of trying). Perhaps is it because, with her stern personality, Emery reminds how cold and un-glamorous uniform stealing scenes can be under the wrong circumstances?

Esercitosconfitto: Yes indeed, it's a street clothes mugging. Glad you liked Julie's character. Though, should she come back, the question is open wether she'll be a Uniform Stealing Victim... or a Uniform Stealer. Let's not forget... the 'Paradigm'.

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”