Story 9: There's no place like home

rufusluciusivan

Re: There's no place like home

Post by rufusluciusivan »

The construction crew scene just felt a little tacked-on, both because it was so quick and because it isn't referenced again in the story.
Indeed, I see it now. I added it to bring one more scene, it seemed a good idea at the time, but it had the side-effect of not integrating very well with the narrative and not serving a true purpose, perhaps a mistake in hindsight? I didn't take enough time to properly describe the scene, though I'll try to rectify that later and add a few elements of description.
rufusluciusivan

Finding where this 'Mikani Noyokaze' was resting for the night was easy. A few bribes were enough.

Amy was watching the hotel from the window of the room she was renting for a night, in the building across the street. The hotel where her target was resting was a rather small building. No watchman and only a receptionist, but the door was locked during the night. There were only two solutions to enter: either rent a room to receive a pass opening the front door or use the intercom to call the receptionist and ask her to open the door. Which she of course wouldn't do for a random stranger...

Amy intended at first to simply rent a room under a fake identity, however the hotel was already full. Hence why she settled with renting a room in an other hotel across the street. She would have to improvize. Jewel didn't want to wait, it had to be this night.

However, Amy wasn't afraid of the challenge. Marge and Tina, two members of Jewel's secret army, were waiting in a van near the hotel. (Amy was too cheap to buy three hotel rooms, or even a bigger single room...) They were waiting for her signal to intervene.

While thinking, Amy scratched the dark blond hair of her wig. This one was actually her favorite, the one she bought just after the doctors said that her sickness was starting to resorb. The one she bought when she knew that she was going to survive...

Step1: Enter the hotel.

Step 2: Neutralize the receptionist and take her place.

Step 3: Open the door to my accomplices and capture our target.

Entering the hotel was therefore her priority. She had a few plans in head, and decided to try to put one into motion. She dialed a number on her cellphone.

“Pizza Planet, I'm listening.” a female voice asked.

Such a stupid name. Amy thought to herself. “Hello. I would like a large meatlover. Home delivery please.” She gave her address to the woman.

“Noted. Your delivery will arrive...”

“Also, by the way...” Amy interrupted her. “The last time you sent me a man, he made lewd comments towards me. If this happens again, I'll sue you. Did I make myself clear?”

Brief pause. Amy's tone was very rude, but an employee couldn't afford to talk back to a client.

“Duly noted, ma'am. Your delivery woman will be here in twenty minutes.” She hung up without a good bye.

Amy smiled and closed her cellphone. “Delivery woman? More like 'delivered' woman...” She chuckled at her own joke.

Twenty minutes later, she heard a knock on the door. And punctual at that! “Coming!”

She opened the door.

The delivery girl was a young woman in her mid-twenties. She was wearing grey sneakers, black pants, a green zipped jacket with a hoodie and a logo in the shape of a slice of pizza stitched over the left breast, and a green cap with the same 'pizza logo' over her collarbone-long black hair. Her round face and brown sparkling eyes were giving her an expression that could only be considered 'cute'. Her name tag was reading: 'Cinder'.

The young woman smiled awkwardly. Apparently, the employee on the phone had warned her that Amy was going to be a... problematic client. If only she knew how much...

“Your delivery! Just in time, madam.”

“Just in time, indeed. Took the words right out of my mouth.”

She grabbed the box and threw it across the room, a predatory smile on her lips.

“Though I'm not interested in the pizza right now...”

The delivery girl looked at her awkwardly. The situation seemed so surreal to her, so out of the ordinary, that she didn't know how to respond to it. She wasn't even thinking of running away yet. Instead, she raised a finger to try to politely make an objection. “Madam... I think you're quite mistaken... Our company doesn't offer this kind of service...” When Cinder's mind finally connected the dots and her instinct told her to flee, it was too late.

With one hand, Amy grabbed the wrist of the hand Cinder was raising, with her other she grabbed the girl's collar. She pulled the delivery woman towards her, while raising at the same time her right knee to hit the girl in the stomach.

The wind knocked out of her, Cinder staggered, but Amy kept a firm hold on her victim. She dragged her inside the apartment and closed the door with a kick.

Cinder was trying to gasp for breath. “Please... don't hurt me...” she said while panting. “They don't... give us much cash...”

“The easy way or the hard way. The choice is up to you.” Amy answered, still firmly holding her by the wrist and the collar. “I only need your clothes to infiltrate a place. So don't try to fight back, and I'll be gentle.”

Cinder was a delivery girl with no combat experience. She surrendered without a fuss.

“Good girl. Now, lose the clothes.” Amy released her prisoner.

Cinder gulped, still catching her breath.

“Unless you want to try to fight back... I'm perfectly capable to knock you out with my bare hands before you can call for help, or to kill you depending on my mood. I'm in a bad mood tonight.”

This time, the threat was too much for the delivery girl to handle. A few tears of fear rolled down her cheeks, and she unzipped her green jacket before taking it off and putting it on the floor. Underneath, she was wearing a white shirt.

“The shirt too. I assume that it's part of the uniform.”

Cinder took her shirt off by the collar, and placed it on the discarded jacket.

Underneath, she was wearing a green t-shirt bra. She covered her chest with her arms.

“Don't fall asleep, my dear. We're only half-way.”

“But the pants aren't...”

“They are very necessary.” Amy cut her short. “I'll take the shoes too. You can keep your socks, at least they'll keep your feet warm.”

Cinder bent over, unlaced and took off her grey sneakers. Next she glumly unbuckled her belt and unbuttoned her pair of trousers, then let it slide on the floor and softly kicked it away. She was wearing white cotton socks and green figure-hugging seamless panties.

Amy's attitude softened very slightly. “See? That wasn't so hard, was it? Now, be kind enough to turn around, get on your knees and put your hands on your head.”

Cinder complied while shaking.

“Reminds you of an execution, uh?” Amy commented. “Don't worry though, I told you I would be gentle if you behaved. And, congratulations, you were smart enough to behave.”

Amy pulled out a syringe filled with a colorless liquid. She pressed down the plunger to evacuate part of the drug.

“I'll give you a small injection, one that will make you sleep a few hours. Don't worry, I calculated the amount of drug, so it will match your body mass.”

She injected the sleeping drug in Cinder's neck. The delivery woman froze. Her eyelids soon started to flicker. Amy crouched down next to her.

“I'll make a confession to you, Cinder. I am cold and greedy, but I don't take pleasure in killing people. It's just that, in my line of work, you have to show an iron fist... Or else people like you will think they can play hero... And bad things will happen to all parties involved, especially them. If it's any consolation be assured that I didn't take any sexual pleasure in your predicament. It's just good business.”

Cinder probably didn't hear the entire monologue: the sleeping drug was fast-acting. She fell on the side, her cheek resting on Amy's shoulder.

“Sometimes, I think that it's a shame that I can't be into girls...” Amy commented to herself. Though she wasn't into men either. In fact, she wasn't into anyone or anything romantically.

She laid the sleeping young woman on the floor, grabbed her bag, and pulled coils of black synthetic rope out of it. She didn't bother using complex bondage techniques. This girl wasn't worth them. Wrists cross-tied behind her back, ankles and knees bound together, a few coils to secure the upper-arms. Nothing more. She shoved a clean thick piece of cloth into Cinder's mouth, and tied a tight white cloth gag over her mouth.

She then carried the trussed up dozing delivery woman across the hotel room, and left her on the bed.

“You know, I'm tempted to leave you a tip, as an excuse for the inconvenience. Please be sure that I appreciated your punctuality... However, I'm terribly miserly. Nothing personal.”

She grabbed the clothes of the pizza delivery girl, her first diguise of the night.

Mikani was in a video conference with Aster.

“I'd like to be able to take part of the inquiry into the Eye.” she was saying.

“I will see what I can do.”

“Perfect! Thank you. I owe you one...”

“And so, outside of that, how was the homecoming?”

The short woman shrugged. “Not very interesting and somewhat depressing. Though it allowed me to prevent a bombing, so I won't complain. However, I will need more informations avout the Eye if I want to...”

“Mikani! You've always been serious, and down-to-earth, but I think you should take it easy for the rest of the night... There's nothing you can do before you receive the accreditations, so maybe you should just relax...”

“You're right... I will...”

Just relax...

The idea was tempting.

Both the pants and the jacket were too tight, to the point that Amy had to partly unzip the latter, revealing the white shirt underneath. But she didn't intend to keep them for long. She simply needed to fool the receptionist watching her through the intercom's camera...

Amy was approaching the hotel, with in her hand a pizza box freshly stolen from the boot of Cinder's delivery scooter, when her cellphone suddenly rang. She cursed under her breath. She hated being interrupted during a mission...

But only Jewel knew about this phone number, and Amy couldn't afford ignoring her... She picked up the phone.

“Yes?”

“Miss Amy Phocas. It's me.”

Amy frowned. She knew this voice, even though she didn't know the identity of this woman. But it wasn't Jewel.

“You again? How did you get my personal number?”

“A little birdie told me.”

“What?”

“He's called Max and he has informants everywhere. So tell me, did you have the time to think of our proposition?”

“I've already told you. I'm not interested in working for you. Now, stop stalking me.”

She hung up and set her phone to 'silent mode'.

Amy then pressed the button of the intercom, making sure that the pizza box was visible to the camera.

“Pizza Planet.” she said, having a hard time not groaning in annoyance at the stupid name. “I have a delivery for Mikani Noyokaze.”

The sight of her cap and jacket were enough to convince her interlocutor that she was who she pretended to be.

“Please enter.”

“Thank you!”

She entered the hotel's reception hall. The receptionist was seated lazily on a comfortable chair behind her desk, busy filing her nails. Apparently, this was a slow night.

The woman was tall, blond and buxom, with a soft skin, an oval face, piercing blue eyes and red pulpous lips. Probably from the nearby Province of Hera, given how stunning she looked. With a body like that, she could try to audition to become a model. And yet she's stuck in this low-paid job... Life can be weird sometimes. The receptionist was wearing black shoes, a black skirt with black stockings, a crisp white shirt and a red sleeveless vest with a black bow tie.

“Room 15.” the receptionist said.

Amy stopped in front of her, smiled and nodded.

Then she threw the pizza box at the woman's head. Fortunately for the receptionist, the box's content wasn't released and didn't dirty her. Unfortunately, the distraction allowed Amy to jump over the reception desk and grab her before she could pull the alarm button.

Amy tackled the blonde on the floor and the two women disapeared behind the counter. The receptionist refused to surrender peacefully. Therefore, a few punches and muffled groans ensued. Then the silence, except for the sound of clothes being swiftly removed from nubile skin.

Amy abandoned the receptionist stashed in the closet behind the reception desk. Since the woman refused to go down quitely, she now sported a few bruises and her hair were a mess. The blonde was left with her golden yellow tanga and her silvery grey bra as her only articles of clothes left. She was bound with thin but solid white synthetic rope. Her socks, a little smelly after being worn an entire day, were shoved into her mouth and tape was wrapped around her lower face as a gag. She was tightly ball-tied with ropes, her chin pressed against her knees and her big breasts compressed by her thighs.

Amy smoothened her new suit and pants. At least, these ones weren't too tight. I bless you for existing, busty curvy women... She grabbed her cellphone, and called her two accomplices, still currently waiting in their van. “Come here. I will open the door for you.”

She absent-mindedly closed the closet's door with her heel, concealing her second victim of the night.

“It's time to collect our guest.”

Mikani was watching a movie on her computer to try to take her mind off things. She was regretting that she didn't accept Amber's offer to spend the evening together.

Somebody knocked on the door of her room. “It's the receptionist! I need to have a word with you!” a female voice said through the door.

Mikani sighed and went to open the door.

There indeed was a receptionist.

Also two other women dressed in black behind her: one tall and burly with light auburn hair and blue eyes; the other short and skinny with coal black hair and dark eyes.

“Grab her!” the receptionist barked.

Mikani didn't question things. Three women were attacking her. For now, knowing who or why didn't matter. The only thing that mattered right now was defending herself.

The short skinny woman tried to grasp her round the waist. Mikani struggled and repelled her. She heard the sound of ripped fabric: she had ripped the woman's left sleeve. The skinny woman fell flat on her ass.

The tall burly woman attacked. Mikani dodged her powerful right hook, using her shorter size to her advantage, and punched her in the stomach.

The fake receptionist swore.

Mikani lunged at her. Her goal was to push her out of the way and run out of the room. The woman figured out her tactic however, and used a hold to make her lose her balance. Mikani had the reflex to drag her opponent with her and, because of her tight skirt, the fake receptionist succed to keep her balance. Both women fell on the ground.

Mikani grabbed the first thing her hand came across: the woman's hair. She chose to pull it to distract her enemy with the pain. However, it didn't hurt or hinder the woman at all. Instead, the hair came off. A wig! Mikani thought. She briefly lost focus.

“Don't damage them!” The fake receptionist hit her in the face with the palm of her hand, leaving her dazzled. The woman then pushed Mikani back and locked her head from behind into a tight chokehold.

Mikani tried to break free, but the pain in her head was hindering her concentration. She failed.

Everything became black.

Amy laid the unconscious Mikani on the floor and adjusted her wig. It didn't look damages... Good...

“Amateurs!” she barked at her two accomplices. “I'm wearing a skirt, and I'm still doing a better job than both of you combined!”

Jewel was favoring quantity over quality when recruiting her thugs. Amy couldn't stand this policy.

Tina groaned and massaged her belly.

“She ripped my sleeve!” Marge complained.

Amy couldn't care less. “So?”

“This shirt cost me a lot of money! And she ruined it! I'll... I'll...” Marge paused. The short skinny woman just had an idea. She pointed toward Mikani. “I'll take her clothes as compensation... And also because she deserves the humiliation!”

Amy rolled her eyes in annoyance. Between Jewel who was a picky eater whenever she had to disguise herself, and this one who was willing to strip someone even when there was no practical interest... Still, if she refused, Marge would pester her during the entire trip to the bunker... Amy checked her wristwatch. Cinder was still blissfully asleep. No one had discovered the receptionist yet. They were a little ahead on schedule, they had some time in front of them.

She wanted to search the woman to make sure she didn't have a blade on her anyway...

“Okay, but be quick!” she decided.

Marge swiftly obliged.

Mikani was slightly shorter than average, with shoulder-long raven black hair tied into a ponytail, a pale skin and brown eyes. Currently, she was wearing casual clothes: light blue socks, dark blue jeans, and a thin grey cardigan sweater over a white t-shirt. She was roughly Marge's size.

Marge removed the cardigan and the t-shirt first, then the socks and the jeans.

Mikani was wearing light blue boyshorts matching the colour of her socks and a white bra.

Marge then moved her hands to unclip the bra. Amy stopped her.

“Don't touch this.” Amy said, grabbing her arm before the could reach the article of clothes.

“Why?”

“Because Jewel might want to do it herself. You had your fun, now quickly change yourself. We have to leave this building.”

Marge couldn't challenge a direct order. She took off her damaged clothes, and put on Mikani's. At the same time, Tina was binding the wrists and ankles of their now underwear-clad victim with ropes. She searched Mikani's luggage and found a few pairs of clean socks. She shoved them into the woman's mouth and sealed her lips with tape.

“We'll leave the hotel through the emergency exit.” Amy said. “Marge, check the corridor. Tina, carry her. We have to be quick. Jewel impatiently awaits for her guest...”
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

This chapter is amazing, Amy is really on top form in this chapter, the way she took down Cinder was just done superbly and I tip my hat to you as a pizza delivery girl is definitely a rare uniform to steal so many thanks for that. The whole scene with the receptionist was very good as well, it was very well written and I had no problem visualizing the scene, excellent stuff. So that's Mikani captured now, it will be interesting to see the interaction between her and Jewel, should it get to that stage unless Mikani somehow escapes before hand. This was a great chapter, thank you very much. :D
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Amy is starting to grow on me as well. I love the way she works out the little details of her plan (such as convincing the pizza place to send a delivery woman), and her matter-of-fact way of dealing with Cinder shows that she's no-nonsense but not unnecessarily cruel. (Of course, she wasn't nearly as polite to the receptionist. Guess some victims are luckier than others. :lol: )

Interesting that Mikani shifts to secondary role in this chapter - straight down to becoming a USB victim herself. Great way to twist the storyline in a new direction and give Amy the spotlight. And there's even a little "crossover" with the other ongoing storyline in the saga. Intrigued to see where this goes next.
rufusluciusivan

The entire set-up and scene with Cinder is actually one of my favorites among the latest scenes I wrote, therefore I'm glad that you enjoyed it. (Though to give to Caesar what is Caesar's, the first pizza delivery woman scene I've seen and the one that inspired me to write this one is in Tirepanted's (sadly currently on indefinite hiatus) Spy in Sunglasses. The idea to have a uniform stealer actually call for a delivery woman just to steal her unifom was just too good to not show up at least once in my stories.)
Now Mikani's going to be introduced to the Eye, though not in the way she expected...

Amy wasn't supposed to receive character development at first, but it came naturally when writing her. I think I like the result. She's still supposed to have unsympathetic motivations (as a later post will make even more explicit), but she can be relatable sometimes and isn't a complete monster. (And this will offer a contrast with her boss, whom I want to be as irredeemable as possible.) Yes, the receptionist was more unlucky. But at the same time she refused to surrender her clothes to this stranger assaulting her, as strange as it may sound... :lol: I guess it's easier to be 'softer' with your victim when you have the complete control of the situation...
rufusluciusivan

Shouldn't have dropped my guard... I'm becoming too complacent...

Indeed, she had been captured and disrobed as easily as the dumb bimbos she used to knock around when she was still working as an infiltrator. She didn't even want to imagine her friends' reactions if they learned that she had failed so miserably...

Still, Mikani had already faced situations where her life was in danger during the civil war or during Venia's rescue. While this was one of the direst she's ever been in, she had long learned to keep a level head and to not panic when faced with a situation where her life was at risk. The short woman knew that the best course of action when caught in a trap was to keep a cool head. People had a hard time escaping from a trap precisely because they usually panicked and it prevented them to think clearly.

At least I'm going to be introduced to the Eye, though not in the way I expected...

She had to remain cold and calculating. To carefully analyse her surroundings, and to take advantage of the first opportunity. Perhaps, she could turn the situation around. After all, they were leading her directly to their hideout and their leader...

Mikani had spent the entire journey in the back of the van, therefore she didn't know the road to the Eye's hideout. She could only deduce that it was near Southern Cross, given the fact that not much time seemed to have passed since her abduction.

The actual hideout was a hidden underground bunker, built under what looked like a big farm. The place was huge, a true labyrinth, with dozens and dozens of corridors of grey concrete and rooms on several levels. Mikani estimated that at least roughly 100 people were hiding here.

Amy and her two accomplices led Mikani across the corridors to the main room at the center of the underground complex. They had ungagged her and untied her legs, but her wrists were still bound behind her back. And of course, they didn't allow her to put on some clothes.

Even though it was already the night, there were still a lot of people in the corridors of the bunker. The short woman ignored the glances at her underwear-clad body. After being around countless scantily-clad women during her various infiltrations, Mikani had long since learned to overcome any modesty problem she might have had one day.

Her three captors led her in front of a woman wearing a black hooded robe and a white expressionless mask with Olympus' eye on the forhead. The leader of the group, without a doubt.

“Perfect! Perfect! You brought her to me!” she said. “Good job, Amarante!”

“Amy.”

The leader ignored her henchwoman and looked at Mikani through her mask's slots.

“So, this is one of the famous infiltrators of the Rebellion... I have to say, I imagined her a little more... impressive. Taller at the very least." She chuckled mockingly. "Reports of your exploits must be greatly exaggerated, if you were captured so easily... Tell me, do you know who we are?”

“You're some kind of sect, aren't you?” Mikani answered.

Without any warning, the masked leader slapped her hard enough to make her stagger.

“How dare you comparing me to a mere religious nutjob?! Insolent scum! I will show you...”

She took off her mask, revealing the face of a middle-aged woman in her late thirties or early forties at most.

The leader of the Eye was looking like a businesswoman, with short neck-long dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Some locks of her hair were dyed blue and gold earring were piercing her ears. Her light skin was flawless and her face would have been beautiful, had she not been sporting an expression of haughty snobism.

“My name is Jewel Zeno, of the Zeno Faction. I am the direct descendant of Theodose Zeno!”

Mikani glared at her and frowned. “Who?” she asked, genuinely confused.

Jewel's façade of a charismatic leader briefly crumbled and, for a moment, she looked like an upset spoiled child.

Touchy subject. Very, very touchy.

Jewel composed herself a dignified expression again.

“Everybody gushes about Constantin Basileus, but they always forget that he wasn't alone. His best friend Theodose Zeno, leader of the Zeno Faction, was his adviser. They devised their grand project together! And now I, his last living direct descendant, I intend to take up his mantle and wage a second holy war on his behalf!”

Mikani resisted the urge to roll her eyes. How long was this tart going to continue monologuing?

“And I'll have you know that I have already gathered forces with the last living direct descendant of Constantin Basileus.” Jewel raised her arms theatrically to embrace the room. “Soon, with our followers, we will launch an assault on the pigs who have corrupted our capital city of Olympus! We will start a new glorious campaign, and we will take back our home!”

For someone who claimed that she wasn't a religious nutjob, she surely was very fanatical...

Please. Just execute me, if it means I can escape your ramblings... Mikani thought to herself.
She was so annoyed, she couldn't refrain from barking: “Are you done yet? Goodness, is your master plan to bore people to death with your ramblings? 'Cause it would be effective!”

Jewel made a motion of the chin. One of her henchwomen (Marge?) hit Mikani on the back, to make her fall face first on the ground.

“Ah, that's better!” Jewel then said. “In fact, isn't it your natural place? At my feet? You provincial pigs seem to have forgotten who were your masters... It is time for someone to remind you to show true respect to your betters!”

Jewel kicked Mikani while she was still on the ground. She wasn't that strong, but it was still a big humiliation.

“When will you pieces of human garbage understand that a superior blood flow through our veins?" the woman said, articulating each word. "We were made to rule over you!”

She pushed Mikani with the tip of her toes.

“A few weeks under our care will teach you how to properly behave. That is, if I don't decide to execute you live...”

Jewel looked at Amy.

“Put her in a cell and leave her wrists tied up. I want her stay here to be... uncomfortable.”

“So tell me, what's her story?” Mikani asked to Amy, who was taking Mikani to her cell.

“Jewels's?” the other woman asked.

“Yeah. Was she traumatized as a child to be such a bitc...”

“Ha! You wish! Sorry, but there's nothing tragic about her. She's the heiress of House Zeno, and she's simply mad that her family lost the power. She was hoping to enter the Government one day: her uncle was Arcadius Zeno.”

“Funny. I wasn't expecting anything, and somehow I'm still disappointed.”

“Welcome in the Eye! as long as you're here, you should better get used to disappointments.” Amy exclaimed, and Mikani couldn't tell if Jewel's second-in-command was talking about her prisoner... or about herself. “Hopefully, you'll be able to get acquainted with our other prisoners soon. Jewel has some plans for the three of you.”

They passed near a door adorned with a red eye.

The red eye. A symbol of the Basileus Faction. Mikani thought.

“So the famous 'descendant of Constantin Basileus' that Jewel mentioned is behind that door...” she commented.

“Yes, though I doubt that you will ever meet her.”

Amy pushed Mikani between the shoulders to force her to keep walking. They left the 'red eye' door behind them. They walked several more minutes in the concrete corridors of the bunker, until they arrived in front of the rooms that were used as cells.

Then Amy threw the shorter woman in the smallest cell, a room that had a bed as its only piece of furniture. “Enjoy your stay!” She closed and locked the door.

Mikani wasn't the kind of woman who would just sit idly and wait to see what her captors had in store for her. In fact, this was a splendid opportunity. Aster and Klenia always said that she could be too serious and down-to-earth. But today, being serious and down-to-earth was her best course of action...

These people may be dangerous, but they also seem to be pretty amateurish. Even if I did a pathetic display at defending myself, they still should have known that they needed to watch me more carefully.

Her original plan wasn't to be captured by the Eye to strike them from the inside, but now that she was there, what was stopping her from trying it? She would just have to improvise. If I get my hands on a cellphone, I can call the police and have them track down the phone signal...

The short woman touched the bed leg with her fingers. The thing was in wood, but it was sturdy and angular. She could rub the ropes tying her wrists against the bed leg to cut them. Mikani quickly got down to work.

While she was busy to try to break the ropes, the short woman was thinking.

Mikani had been able to observe the bunker while she was taken to Jewel, and then when she was taken to her cell.

There seemed to be three kinds of people in the bunker.

Jewel's close followers, the superiors of the group, were wearing similar-looking long black hooded robes, with a rope-belt, sandals, and white expresionless masks. The only difference with their leader was that their white masks weren't ornate.

Then, there were the guards. Since black robes and masks wouldn't be very handy in case of a gunfight, the guards were allowed to wear more practical uniforms: black boots, grey camouflage pants and matching uniform shirts. They probably stole most of these articles of clothes in army surpluses, along with the machine guns they were wielding. They were also wearing a red beret for some reason.

Finally, there was a last group. The low members of the Eye that weren't fighters. They probably handled the supplies, the food, the cooking, and the daily life of the lair. They were wearing plain beige or grey clothes. Some of them looked very young, and Mikani was under the impression that there were even children among them. These wackos are hiding there with their families... she understood.

Mikani felt the ropes weakening.

If I want to wander the place, I have to get my hands either on a guard uniform or on a robe and mask...

The short woman broke free. She massaged her wrists, then checked the lock of the door. She wasn't sure that she could pick it... On the other hand, could she take the risk of waiting for someone to check her up? Such opportunity may never arise before it would be too late...

Mikani was still pondering her options when she heard someone unlock her door.

Well, sometimes you just have to trust your lucky star and improvise with what she gives you...

She quickly sat on the ground where she was left and put her hands behind her back, to pretend that she was still tied up.

A woman dressed in a black robe entered. Her face was hidden behind her white mask.

More importantly, she was alone.

The masked woman closed the door.

“Lady Zeno sent me to check on you. Time to go to sleep, pig. Lady Zeno wants you in good shape tomorrow. I know you bumpkins still sleep on the ground, but here among civilized people we use a bed...”

“Well... Tell me how I'm supposed to do it alone with my hands tied...” Mikani retorted.

“You have a point.”

The woman waved a handgun.

“But you better behave, pig. I was allowed to have some fun with you, so you better not get on my bad side... I can be nice or mean, it's up to you...”

The woman approached to grab Mikani by the shoulders, not knowing that her prisoner had already broken free. She bended over.

Stomach punch. Uppercut. Blow to the temple.

And the woman was down for the count.

My first impression was correct. They are very amateurish. No professional would make such rookie mistakes... They must be new to the whole 'infiltration and rebellion' business.

Mikani rolled the robed acolyte on her back.

“Robes with hoods and masks has to be the dumbest outfit a secret organization can choose...” Mikani said to her unconscious victim. “It's like you're all begging to be infiltrated...”

She didn't waste time and immediately started to strip her. First, she took off the mask, revealing the face of an attractive woman with a diamond-shaped face and neck-long ginger hair partly dyed in purple. Since apparently the 'robed' acolytes were wearing sandals, Mikani took the time to take them off. The robe was baggy and, once the rope belt was taken off, Mikani easily pulled it up and over the woman's head.

Under her robe, the acolyte was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a black pair of shorts. Since it still beat only wearing her light blue and white underwear under the robe, Mikani took them off as well. The unconscious woman was left in her yellow and black striped panties and bra.

Mikani cut one of the two blankets of her bed into strips and turned them into makeshift robes. She tied the woman's wrists and ankles, as well as her knees and elbows, then she stuffed the woman's mouth, before using a final strip of blanket as a cleave-gag. Next, she laid the woman on the bed, and covered her head to toe with the second blanket. That way, someone just checking the cell from the outside could mistake her concealed unconscious figure for Mikani. Finally, she slipped into the shorts, the t-shirt and the black robe, tied the rope belt around her waist, put on the pair of sandals, and used the mask and the hood to hide her face.

“I have to thank you.” she said to the unconscious defeated acolyte. “After your friends got the drop on me so easily, I was afraid that I had lost my touch. That I had become a mere victim. But thanks to you, I realize now that this was simply a bad patch. I'm back on track!”

Amy, Jewel's infiltrator, the one with the wig, was talking about other prisoners... It may be a good idea to regroup and join forces...

The prisoners of the terrorist group were locked a few cells farther. There was no guard and, luckily, the keys used by the woman she mugged also opened the other cell.

There were a tall black-skinned woman with puffy black hair and dark eyes, and a busty brunette with blue eyes and white skin. Both were using blankets to cover their bodies. They weren't tied up, but it seemed that they weren't wearing much clothes under the blankets.

The two women cowered in fear when Mikani entered the room.

“Don't worry! I won't hurt you!” she said to reassure them.

She removed her mask.

“I'm not with them.”

Flabbergasted, the two prisoners needed a few seconds to digest the information.

“Who... Who are you?” the black-skinned woman asked.

“Name's Mikani. I'm another prisoner. They brought me here today. And you?”

“I'm Clover.” the black woman said. “This is Posy.”

“You're the kidnapped librarians they talked about in the news?”

Clover nodded.

“They brought us here as prisoners. They want to use us as hostages. Or maybe to...” She swallowed. “To execute us.”

“Well, no need to dwell on our life stories, or on their projects.” Mikani concluded. “I'm breaking out. Care to join me?”

Clover and her assistant shared a glance.

“Of course!” they exclaimed.

Mikani checked their clothes. Or lack thereof. The two women were only wearing their panties, and had to use blankets to cover the rest of their bodies. “Though first, I should find you a new set of clothes... Wait for me. I'll be back soon.”

Her face still hidden by the mask and the hood, Mikani quickly searched the bunker corridors around the cell. It took her a few minutes, but then she noticed two robed members of the Eye roughly the same size as Clover and Posy. They were chatting idly, their masks in their hand and their hoods pulled down. The first woman was a blonde with her hair tied into a long ponytail and some locks dyed red; the other had shoulder-long jet-black hair and some locks dyed blue.

Mikani approached them, walking in a confident way, acting as if she was perfectly in her place.

“You two, come with me. Lady Zeno asked me to have some fun with the two librarians. To teach them a lesson and remind them of their place.”

The two robed women exchanged a look, and smiled wickedly. “We follow you...”

Not suspecting foul play, they followed Mikani.

In front of the door of the cell holding Clover and Posy, they put on their masks. “I never tire of watching them cower when they see us masked... It really adds to our level of menace, don't you think?”

“Yes. It's very useful...” Mikani commented, her own mask hiding her mocking smile.

She allowed the two followers of the Eye to enter first. She went after them and closed the door.

The sounds of a swift beating followed suit, muffled by the thick door and walls.

The two acolytes were wearing casual clothes under their robes: white t-shirts and black pairs of shorts. Unfortunately for them, Posy and Clover also needed their casual clothes and their bras, since their captors only allowed them to use blankets to cover themselves. And since the two stripped women were now already topless anyway, the three escapees chose to also remove their panties as well. And to use them as gags... Posy and Clover were glad to be able to inflict some well-deserved humiliation to two of their tormentors, as payback for the treatment they had to endure while they were prisoners. They would even have gone further, had Mikani allowed them. But they didn't have the time...

With strips cut from the brown blankets that Clover and Posy used to cover themselves, they secured the two naked women facing each other, their chests pressed together. Their legs were tied together, as well their thighs. Their hands were tied behind their back and their upper bodies were tied together. Each woman's mouth was filled with the other's panties: the blonde with silk pink white-trimmed panties, and the other with light blue panties adorned with a little white bow. Makeshit cleave-gags were used to make sure they wouldn't try to spit their damp gags.

Just like in Mikani's cell, the bed's rough white bedsheet was used to conceal the two unconscious jailers, who were left lying on the bed.

“With these masks and hoods, we can freely roam the bunker.” Mikani said. “Now, let's hurry before they find out that we broke out of our cells.”

Indeed, with the masks and the robes, they were looking like high-ranked member of the secret organization. Therefore, nobody was bothering them. The few guards they came across didn't try to question them.

“I need to get my hands on a phone. We'll call the police to tell them about this place... Do you know where we can find one?” Mikani asked her two companions.

“The guards all have a cellphone in case of emergency.” Clover answered.

“Then let's find a guard...”

It didn't take them long to come across a lone guard. She had black hair tied into a strict bun, a tanned skin and brown eyes.

Convincing the woman to follow them in an empty storage room was quicker. After all, they were supposed to be high-ranking members of the organization.

And, of course, punching her lights out was even quicker. After all, Posy and Clover still needed to vent off their frustration after their captivity...

Mikani called the police while the other two women were busy using a roll of tape found in the storage room to mummify the guard's arms and legs.

Apparently, the police remembered how she helped prevent a bombing, and didn't question her story.

“We will be here as soon as we can.”

“I'll let the phone on. Trace this call.”

Then Mikani turned toward her two companions. They had just finished tape-gagging and blindfolding the guard.

“Hide her under one of the shelves.” she commanded.

“She could make herself useful as a duster...” Clover agreed with a smile.

No sooner said than done, the guard was left out of sight.

“Maybe we should have stripped her too...” Posy commented.

“Masks are still more useful, at least for now.” Mikani said. “If we really need guard uniforms, we'll just grab other bimbos... Anyway, police in on their way. I have to admit, this proved to be easier than expected... Now, let's just leave.”

However, Mikani couldn't help but stop when she passed in front of a familiar door, adorned with a red eye.

“Can you watch the door a few minutes? Just warn me if something happens.”

Posy and Clover nodded.

“Don't be gentle.” they encouraged her.

Mikani entered the room.

“Descendant of Constantin Basileus, get ready to face me...” she said.

There was no woman in the bedroom, no man either.

Just a little girl seated on the carpet – eight or nine years old, ten at most. She was playing with a few toys, including a doll of a woman with bright crimson hair wielding a lance and wearing a breastplate, a long white antique tunic, and a helmet. She probably should have been in bed by now, but nobody seemed to be around to tell her to go to sleep.

The child raised her head and looked at the newcomer with big curious eyes.

“Hello.” she said.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Not much to say about this chapter, which is pretty straightforward plot progression. As usual, the dialogue remains laced with good humor - Mikani's line about the cult "begging to be infiltrated" is amusing - and it's nice to see Posy and Clover turn the tables on their captors. These guards certainly don't seem very bright. :)
rufusluciusivan

Not much to say about this chapter, which is pretty straightforward plot progression.
Indeed it is.While I enjoyed writing some of the dialogues (such as the one you mentioned), to me this part felt more like an obligatory point of passage to prepare for the upcoming climax. I was considering not posting it seperately, but then I realized that I may not have much time to read and write here next week (at least during the first half of next week) due to work, so I wanted to post something in the meantime. Also I still have to catch up with your latest post... :)

And of course these guards aren't very bright. If they were, they wouldn't follow Jewel's fanatical teachings. ;) Dumb guard is a staple of USB stories if you ask me! :lol:
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I loved this chapter, I really enjoy the whole underground society with the robed followers, it's a great set up and it is as Mikani explained, they were just begging for an infiltrator to come along. :)

Jewel is going to be an interesting character as the story goes on, yes she's coming across as amateurish but this could also lead her to making rash and provoked decisions, which sometimes can be unexpected, I will be great to see where this goes. :D

Aaahh the classic trick a guard who still thinks she's tied up then waylay her for her outfit, it's a scenario that never gets old and speaking of which it seems Jewel really doesn't know who she's messing with, only sending one of her followers to check on her, that was mistake number one. 8-) Oh and of course it was pretty cool to see Posy and Clover get in on the USB action,more USB women always welcome. :)

I thought this chapter was extremely well done, you managed to describe all of the scenes phenomenally and I was able to visual it all very easily, as I said, I love the whole underground society things so that was just the cherry on top for me. After Mikani's capture it was nice to see her show them what happens when you deal with a professional infiltrator. I'm looking forward to seeing where this all goes next. Thank you for the next chapter. :D :D
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

an almost perfect final scene and cliffhanger- totally unexpected

some great lines, :D humour...and the curious impression of being in the middle of a well known trope ...but I don't remember which trope is :? ( "cultists denying to be cultists" ?)

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”