Story 7: No Sport

rufusluciusivan

Story 7: No Sport

Post by rufusluciusivan »

No Sport!

A quick story whose idea I got a few weeks ago. It will probably be divided into two or three parts including that one. From now, I think I'll try to stop writing long stories such as Rescue Operation and I will follow the organization of my first stories: shorter self-contained stories that share a red thread.

https://i.goopics.net/2L7br.jpg

Ashley adjusted her golden headband, while ignoring the sounds of the music coming from the main room. She was long since used to it.

For a year, she had been working as a dancer at the Aeolus Club, the biggest nightclub of the city of South Window. Her outfit consisted of a black short-sleeve crop top, showing her waist and navel. The crop top had golden trimmings on the bottom, the collar and the sleeves. She was also wearing black fabric wristbands, a black long dance skirt adorned with golden stylized flowers, black shoes and matching socks. And of course, the aforementioned golden headband to keep her shoulder-long blond hair in place and keep her hair away from her face, highlighting her misty gray eyes. Ashley was from the Province of Hera but, after all this time spent in Okéanis, her skin was a little tanned now, though not as tanned as someone from Naïad – thank Goodness for that.

Currently, Ashley was taking a break. Carnela was a great employer, and the wages were lavish. However, work was exhausting and the dancer thought that every cent she received was well-earned.

A hand suddenly grabbed her shoulder.

What the?

Ashley was trained in martial arts, hence why she had a slim athletic body. Therefore, her first reaction was to get free and to turn to face the person who assaulted her.

Her aggressor was a woman. She had red hair tied into long twin-tails, brown eyes, and was wearing plain casual clothes: blue jeans and a grey t-shirt. She wasn't working for the nightclub.

Ashley looked daggers at her. "You messed with the wrong woman, pal!" The blonde moved to attack.

"Wow! She almost scared me! What with her trying to act like the heroine of a martial arts movie..."

Ashley, unconscious, was lying on the back spread eagle on the floor.

Selena grabbed the dancer by the legs, then dragged her inside the nearby maintenance closet. Ashley's head lightly hit the door frame. The unconscious blonde groaned, but didn't wake up.

Max was waiting inside.

"And here we have the disguise that will allow me to freely roam the building!" Selena proudly exclaimed.

The small accountant nodded.

The redhead then quickly undressed the unconscious dancer, carefully in order to not damage the dancer outfit. Under her clothes, Ashley was wearing a white plunge bra and light blue bikini panties. Selena changed outfit while Max was looking elsewhere to respect her intimacy.

"You know, I think I'm finally getting the hang of this...” the redhead said.

She taped Ashley's hands behind her back with black tape, palm against palm, and wrapped more layers of tape around her upper arms, over and under her breasts to pin her arms. She then wrapped tape around the blonde's legs and thighs. She also wrapped several layers of tape around the woman's lower face to gag her. Then she seated her, pushed her legs until her thighs were touching her breasts, and wrapped more tape to ball-tie her. This way, she would take up less space and would be easier to conceal.

Selena dragged the trussed-up dancer in a corner of the maintenance closet, and hid her behind a metallic locker.

"Won't you get a disguise?" she asked Max.

"And mug another dancer to strip her?" He shook his head. "I'm a criminal, not a pervert."

"What? No! This is not what I meant! I meant that you could..." Selena groaned and gave up. "You know what? Forget it!" Arguing with the guy was pointless anyway.

Selena's dancer outfit fulfilled its role. Nobody stopped her to ask her what she was doing. Max was walking in her footsteps. With his suit, he looked like an accoutant working for the nightclub. They arrived without any issues in front of the office of the owner of the nightclub. Selena opened the door without knocking.

"Boss Carnela. I wish to talk to you." Max said.

Carnela was a woman in her late forties or early fiftie, dressed in a black business suit and skirt, with dark grey stockings and black high heels. She had the tanned skin shared by all Okéanis and blue-green eyes. While there were strips of grey in her brown hair and wrinkles around the outer corner of the eyes, one could easily see that she used to be a stunning woman when she was younger and that she still retained a lot of her former beauty.

Clearly annoyed, the businesswoman groaned and didn't stop reading her paperwork. "It's the fourth time today! I've already told you guys that pay day is wednesday this month!"

There was a short awkward pause.

"I wish to talk to you about something else." Max insisted.

Carnela looked up, recognized the man, and frowned. "Max? You do realize that people usually make an appointment when they wish to meet me.” Then she saw Selena. "And you, you're not one of my girls." she added.

“I wanted to speed up the procedure.” Max genially explained.

Carnela rubbed her forehead. "Not again..." She sighed. “Do you know how much this will cost me to compensate her...”

“Sorry. I will pay the bill.”

"What do you want, Maxie?"

"I need informations."

Shayna was observing the teams from afar.

The town of Matilda's main training ground was located near a forest. While their games were obviously always indoors, the handball teams often trained outside to enjoy the calm and peaceful setting near the woods. Thanks to the cover of the trees, she and Klenia could watch the different teams without being seen.

“How about these ones?” The blonde pointed at a group of young women, all around 19 or 20, dressed in green jerseys and black shorts, with white kneepads, sports shoes and socks. They were running a few laps outdoor.

Klenia shook her head. “Too young for my taste. I'm not a cradle-robber.”

Shayna rolled her eyes. “You're not that much older yourself. I even bet that most of these girls are more mature than you...”

“I don't have any constraint. Hence why, this time, I want to be picky.” Klenia explained.

The blonde sighed. “Remind me why I'm helping you again?”

“Because you love me, obviously.” Klenia walked in her back and snuggled up to her, hugging her girlfriend from behind. She kissed her neck, then rested her chin on the blonde's left shoulder.

Shayna smiled. She enjoyed the feeling of their two bodies touching each other. “To follow you in your convoluted plans, I have to love you. This operation will end just like the last one, you know? With us having to run for our lives, while half of the police forces of the town are chasing us...”

“Don't be defeatist... My strategy is foolproof this time.” Suddenly, Klenia pointed at a group of slightly taller handball players. “Jackpot! Look at these ones.”

The women were around Klenia's and Shayna's age. They were dressed in dark blue jerseys with red numbers and a big M symbolizing the town of Matilda on the back and in front, black shorts, black kneepads, black socks, and light blue running shoes.

“They're about to go jogging in the forest.” Klenia chuckled. “They're making it too easy...”

Luck truly was on Klenia's side, as the handball players chose to not jog together. Most of them went alone or in pairs. The jogging was the last part of the training session: it was more laid-back than the other exercises, and was treated as a spare time.

Klenia, followed by her girlfriend, hid behind some bushes in a strategic part of the woods: near the crossroads of several main paths.

“And now we wait...” Klenia said.

Ultimately though, they didn't have to wait for too long.

They let go the first two pairs passing near their hiding spot because the girls were too small. Then, Klenia spotted the lone brunette.

The girl was tall and had an athletic body, with a particularly nice-looking chest. She had brown hair tied into a high ponytail, tanned skin, and green eyes. She was listening to some music with her iPod, explaining why she chose to jog alone.

Unaware that she was being watched, the girl passed next to their hiding spot. Once she had her back turned on them, Klenia came out from behind the bushes and grabbed her by the collar.

The brunette could barely manage to grunt a little: “Guh!” before she disappeared in the bushes. After a few moments of vain struggles, she was rendered unconscious thanks to a handkerchief soaked with sleeping drug.

Klenia gently laid her down on the ground. “Let's get to work!”

She removed the woman's shoes, socks, and shorts first, revealing her red boyshorts; then she took off the jersey. Underneath, the brunette was wearing a red sports bra.

“Ah! Comme to mommy, little sports uniform." Klenia muttered to herself. She looked at her girlfriend. "Do you want one too?”

“No thanks. As much as I enjoy humiliating people from Okéanis, this time I will pass. The clothes are way too sweaty.” Shayna answered.

“Your loss.” Klenia shrugged and quickly took off her own clothes, then she wriggled into the handball outfit. She spinned around, like a model in a fashion show “Finally... Feeling much better now!”

Shayna bound with ropes the snoring brunette's hands behind her back, then her ankles, before connecting the two with a hog-tie. “Give me the coton gaze and the tape in your purse so I can gag her instead of boasting. I want to leave this forest before a catastrophy happens.”

“Sir yes sir! And while you finish your handiwork, I'll check to see if the coast is clear.

Klenia looked over the bushes.

She was greeted by the sight of a stunning red-haired beauty in a dark blue jersey and black shorts. Her hair were tied into a short ponytail. A ray of light piercing through the trees was illuminating her, highlighting her athletic figure. Her firm thighs and buttocks were an especially fascinating sight. The number seven was embroidered on her jerssey.

Seven... The number of luck...

Klenia bent down to hide behind the bushes again.

“Shayna! I just had a vision!” she whispered.

"A vision?"

"An illumination, if you will."

“You already got what you wanted. You're not mugging another woman...” the blonde objected.

Klenia put a hand on her girlfriend's shoulder. She had a serious look on her face. “Listen Shayna, I have a confession to make... When I was but a little girl, I used to have a dream. I wanted to be a professional handball player. Day after day, I watched games, dreaming of the day I would finally put on my own handball outfit... Alas, life had other projects for me, and I had to renounce my dream." Little fake sob. "Ever since our rescue operation started, fate cruelly tortured me time after time, dangling in front of me opportunities to finally get my hands on one of these outfits, only to crush my hopes every time... But now, the dream is finally becoming true. And I don't want a handball jersey and a handball pair of shorts. I want THE handball jersey and THE handball pair of shorts. So that the little girl in me can finally... find peace...”

“You won't fool me twice, honey. I remember the last time you went trough this charade, with the football players. You're just making lame excuses because you want to mug another girl... ”

Klenia dropped the façade and beamed. “Of course I am! Just check this out!”

The redhead was now within reach.

Klenia jumped out from the bushes.

“What the hell?!” exclaimed the startled handball player.

Klenia giggled excitedly, grabbed her by the jersey and dragged her in the forest's undergrowth.

“Let me go you... mffff!”

Two to one, the fight was unequal. The red-haired handball player didn't stand a chance and was forcefully rendered unconscious in no time.

“I swear, honey, one day you will be the death of me...” Shayna mumbled under her breath.

"As late as possible, love. I want us to grow old together."

For the second time today, Klenia removed the jersey, shoes, kneepads, socks, and shorts of an unconscious handball player. Underneath, the redhead was wearing blue seamless panties and a matching t-shirt bra. Shayna hog-tied the girl with ropes, filled her mouth with coton gaze, then sealed her lips with tape.

Then, Klenia quickly changed herself again. Maybe it was her imagination, but this new outfit seemed more comfortable than the previous one.

Perfect!

She took Shayna's had, and raised her other fist.

“Then, onward to new adventures!” she claimed.

Little did the two companions know, they were being watched...

“Who do these bimbos think they are, coming here to rain on my parade?” Lizéa couldn't help but mutter to herself.

Hidden in some bushes, she had witnessed these two unexpected rivals, these upstarts!, grab two handball players – two of Lizéa's potential targets – to mug them. And judging by the fact that one of them was wearing their outfits afterwards, she was doing it to steal their clothes.

“I was supposed to nab one these morons and disguise myself with her clothes! Not you!” she continued muttering.

After almost two months of near absolute monopoly, was someone finally getting on her business? Lizéa always knew this day would come...

After the dismantling of the Callianass Cartel, Insuricare took control of the criminal activities of Matilda. Thanks to their front of a honest insurance company of South Window, they moved their pieces until they controlled most of Matilda's illegal trafficking. However, unluckily for them, informations about their shady deals were revealed to the public six weeks ago, leading to the freezing of their assets and the crumble of their criminal empire. The aforementioned crumble had left a huge power vacuum in Matilda's underworld. Boss Carnela was trying to take control, and to crush the last remnants of the human trafficking rings, but her influence was for now still mostly limited to South Window. Lizéa took advantage of the situation: she mounted her own little business of kidnapping, extortion... and sometimes human trafficking. Indeed, when the family refused to pay, she could still turn a profit by selling the woman. However, since the beginning, she had known that it wouldn't take long for others to try their luck...

“Excuse me miss, but what are you doing here?”

Lizéa jumped with surprise and turned around. A lone young woman was staring at her. The girl had a slim body, black hair that she wore in a bob, brown eyes, and a tanned skin. She was wearing a burgundy jersey with a golden big M and a red number four embroidered, burgundy shorts, black kneepads, black socks, and white running shoes. The handball player was from Matilda's b-team. She had a puzzled expression.

There was an awkward pause.

Lizéa grabbed the girl and pulled her in the bushes. “Come here you!”

“Hey! You... Ouch! Ow! ... ... ... ... ...”

Lizéa laid the unconscious woman on the ground and, under the cover of the bushes, she swiftly stripped her. When in doubt, Lizéa thought that the best course of action was to disguise herself first, and ask questions later. Once her victim was left in her light orange full cup bra and beige panties, Lizéa tied the girl's wrists behind her back with black plastic zipties and passed a pair of zips up and down her breasts. Then she frog-tied her with other zipties. That way, she couldn't crawl out of the bushes after waking up. Finally, the unlucky handball player's mouth was stuffed with her socks and covered with brown package tape.

Lizéa took off her own clothes.

"Just wait you two... You'll get what's coming to you..."

While her girlfriend was busy admiring her new set of clothes, Shayna pricked up her ears. “Don't you hear something?”

Klenia frowned. “What?”

Shayna was hearing noises. Something was happening outside of the woods. “It looks like... screams.” She listened carefully. “Somebody is giving the alarm! But why...?” The blonde stopped.

She looked at Klenia accusingly.

“Honey... Do you have something to do with that?”

Klenia avoided her gaze.

“Come on! You told me that you didn't mug anybody when I wasn't looking!” Shayna added.

“No. I told you that I didn't steal anyone's clothes...”

“Klenia...”

“Well, you see, there was this security guard, and I thought that it would be a good idea to take her keys, just in case we needed to enter the gym...”

Shayna put her face into her hands. “This can't be happening... It's the football players fiasco all over again...”

“I'm sorry.”

Shayna looked at the discarded outfit of the first handball player. “I suppose that I could disguise myself with her clothes, and then we'll quickly sneak away... But there's one problem.” She pointed at her blond hair.

“I see.” Klenia answered. Even with a sideway glance, anyone would imediately identify Shayna as someone hailing from the Province of Naïad, because of her blond hair, tanned skin and blue eyes. The problem was that the Okéanis and the Naïads couldn't stand each other, and someone from Naïad would never be allowed even in the more progressive sports team of Okéanis. Klenia added: “However, I came prepared...” She quickly searched her handbag, then took a black wig out of it. “Remember it? It's the one we used in Frontier...”

“I guess it'll have to do... Just give me a few minutes to change myself.”

“Of course. Though I can't promise that I won't peek...” Klenia joked.

Shayna didn't smile or chuckle.

Lizéa was changing herself when she heard the screams. She froze.

No way! These two... amateurs were spotted! These... These incompentent tarts! Now, she was never going to be able to kidnap one or two handball players... Most of these girls came from well-off families: their parents would gladly spend good money to get their precious princesses safely home. And if they refused, young women as gorgeous and athletic would sell for a good price... They ruined everything! Lizéa saw red. And now, they're going to pay for it...

“Looks like my new disguise will come in handy after all...” she muttered to herself while slipping the jersey on.

Maximilian Shroud, former accountant of the Callianass Cartel, was sitting on his plane seat and eating peanuts. The flight from South Window to Matilda was short, luckily for him. Taking the plane was so boring...

A red-haired stewardess approached him.

“More peanuts, mister?”

Her tone was passive-aggressiveness at its finest and her eyes were looking daggers at him. Any airline company in their right mind would have fired her, but this specific stewardess didn't need to worry about being fired.

Because she wasn't a true stewardess to begin with...

Selena was still trying to figure out if the little man was doing it on purpose, as some form of payback for her ruining everything at Opal's airport, or if it was just a coincidence. Still, for someone as no-nonsense as Max, telling her that the best way for her to get on this plane was to mug a stewardess was fishy... Supposedly, he could only buy one ticket for this specific flight and they couldn't afford to wait for the next.

Still very fishy, if you ask me...

Well, at least it allowed her to train and hone her skills. If anything, she was in a better situation than the real stewardess right now...

The real stewardess was called Sylvia. She had shoulder-long black hair pulled back into a bun and dark brown eyes, as well as a slight tan and long lustrous legs. Her uniform consisted of a white blouse, a dark blue pencil skirt with a matching blazer and hat, a yellow scarf tied around the neck, and slip-on black pumps. Selena ambushed her in the stewardess locker room while she was alone. The task proved to be easier than expected: there was no security guard and no unexpected witness. A quick neck chop, and the stewardess was down for the count. Selena then undressed the unconscious woman down to her black orthopaedic brassiere, her black control briefs and her white socks.

The redhead found Sylvia's casual clothes in her locker: pink cardigan, white t-shirt and jeans. She cut and stretched them, then used them to bind the stewardess' wrists and ankles, and to cleave-gag her. Finally, the redhead located an empty locker, tall enough to fit a standing woman. Of course, the locker was barely wide enough, but at least it had the advantage of clamping Sylvia's arms, therefore it would be harder for her to break free. Objectively, Selena didn't really need to shove the stewardess inside the empty locker like some overgrown bully, as there was a maintenance closet nearby, but she needed to vent her frustration somehow. Just because she was starting to get the hang of the whole mug-for-disguise shtick, it didn't mean that she enjoyed unpredictable turns of event strong-arming her into doing it. Therefore, Selena made sure that at least someone was having a worst day than her. There were small holes allowing air to enter the locker anyway...

Shayna and Klenia were walking through the woods, distancing themselves as quickly as possible from the gym that was currently searched by the police.

“This jersey is sweaty. I find it disgusting.” Shayna sullenly commented.

“Bear it with me. Once we reach the parking, we'll hopefully come across generous clothes donors...”

There was a huge open air parking at the other side of the woods, on the opposite side compared to the gym. Hopefully, police wasn't searching there, since the security guard's mugging happened near the building. Klenia and Shayna were going there to find a car to steal – and a change of clothes.

Without the two women realizing it however, someone was on their trail....

Lizéa was following the two women from a distance, using the cover of the woods to conceal her presence. She quickly deduced that they were heading toward the open air parking.

Perfect...

While making sure to not lose the track of her target, she used her phone to text to Tiffany and Yuki.

We have competitors to get rid off. The open air parking east to the woods. They're going there. Drive the van.

Wendy and Marisa were on vacation.

The first had light chestnut bobbed hair with bangs and brown eyes. She was wearing khaki capri pants, a white t-shirt, and brown sneakers. The second had armpit-long bleached blond hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a light green ankle-long sundress, and light blue flip flops. Both were wearing a similar white sun hat.

Currently, Marisa was searching the backseat of the car. “I swear I dropped it somewhere...”

“Come on! You can spend the rest of the day without your lipstick!” her friend grumbled. “I didn't go to Matilda to watch its parking!”

“Alright! Alright! You won! I just can't stand when something rolls under one of those seats... It's so annoyong to grab them afterwards...”

Marisa left the car and closed the door.

"Let's go have some fun!" She lightly punched her friend's shoulder.

Suddenly, Wendy and Marisa noticed at the same time some movement behind the other's back. They realized at the same time that the other was in danger... while failing to see that they were also in danger.

“Watch out!” each warned the other in unison.

BONG!

“Perfect synchronization, well-done partner.” Klenia said.

Shayna didn't answer. They were out of the woods and (for now) out of the police's reach, but she was still looking very sullen.

I'll have to make amends. Klenia thought to herself. She searched the unconscious women and found the keys of their car. “On the backseat with them... Time for some stripping!”

The parking was desert, and the car doors were offering them a good cover. Removing Wendy's summer dress was easy, all they had to do was to lift it and make it slide. The same could be said about Marisa's t-shirt. Klenia encountered a few more difficulties with the capri pants, as they were more skin-tight, but succeded nonetheless.

Wendy's underwear consisted of a dark green underwired bra and a white lacy tanga, while Marisa was wearing a hot pink g-string and a purple strapless bra.

Klenia grabbed a few white plastic zip-ties and a roll of silver tape in the purse Shayna was carrying. She zip-tied the women's hands behind their back, then their ankles and their knees. She gagged the two women with the tape. For now, she decided to leave them on the backseat.

“Let's change clothes...” Klenia said. “We'll stash them in the trunk after we're done.”

The sound of a sarcastic clapping echoed in the parking.

Klenia and Shayna quickly closed the car doors to conceal their victims, and turned to face the source of the noise.

Goodness, I hate it when someone interrupts me in the middle of a clothes stealing... I couldn't even change myself...

The newcomer was a woman around their age, slim and of average height. Just like many Okéanis, she had green eyes, a tanned skin, and shoulder-long dark brown hair. Segmented bangs were framing her face. She was wearing the outfit of Matilda's handball b-team: burgundy instead of dark blue. However, Klenia understood that something was very, very wrong when the handball player exclaimed:

“Bravo! You must feel very proud of yourselves... And I will admit that you do have a bit of a talent. For a bunch of sloppy amateurs.”

A trap. Klenia imediately thought. “Who are you?” she asked.

The brown-haired woman made a small mocking bow. However, her eyes didn't leave them out of sight. “The name's Lizéa.”

“Well, Lizéa, it's nice to meet you." Klenia replied. "I don't know what beef you have with us, but I assure you that it's only a big misunderstanding.”

“I don't think so.” Lizéa smiled sharply. “Do you think that I would let you two upstarts muscle in on my business?”

“What? We're not trying to...”

“It's not like you would even stand a chance anyway. I saw you two completely botch the job..."

"But we..." Klenia was losing patience.

"Infiltration requires more skills than you could ever hope of having! Skills that I have and you don't!”

“Great!” Klenia couldn't help but complain out loud. “Another Mary!”

Lizéa groaned in annoyance. “Please! Mary was an amateur trying to pass herself for a professional. All style, but no substance.”

Megalomaniacal... Klenia thought to herself.

“Yeah, that's great, I'd gladly discuss all day the requirements of your line of work." Shayna intervened. “However, I'd like to leave this place now. Are we going to gaze at each others' eyes until someone comes by?”

“Not exactly.” Lizéa retorted.

The blonde rolled her eyes. “Honey, let's just rush her and beat her up." she told Klenia.

They took a few steps in the direction of the newcomer.

“It would be a bad idea, because I have something that makes me better than both of you combined.” Lizéa said.

Klenia instinctively sensed the danger. She grabbed Shayna's arm and prepared herself to run. “Which is?”

“A gun!” Lizéa suddenly pulled a small handgun that she previously kept hidden in her shorts.

“Guess you have a point there...” Klenia commented.

She abandoned her idea of fleeing, at least for now. That woman could shoot them in the back ten times before they would take cover. She raised her hands. Shayna did the same.

“Well well well... It seems that you can still be reasonable...” Lizéa mocked.

“What now?” Shayna asked. “You will shoot us?”

“Well...”

A van suddenly arrived barelling down the road in the parking and stopped next to them.

Lizéa smiled. “Not exactly.”

The backdoor of the vehicle was opened from the inside. Another woman was waiting in the back of the van. She was a tall busty and muscular dark-brown-haired lady. She jumped out of the vehicle.

“We'll take you for a ride.” Lizéa said. “But don't worry. Tiffany, my associate here, will take good care of you.” She motioned them with their gun to walk to the van. Klenia and Shayna had no choice but to comply.

Klenia clenched her fists, and her teeth. She was feeling powerless, and she hated it. However, martial arts couldn't do any good against a bullet. And that Lizéa, for all her boasting, wasn't an amateur. She was keeping her gun on them and standing out of their reach. Klenia couldn't grab her in time.

“Don't worry. We'll offer you nice bracelets for your trouble. Made of ropes, of course.”

Of course, 'nice' was a subjective term, and the bonds were only 'nice' from the point of view of Lizéa and her associate. Tiffany tightly bound the two women's wrists behind their back, then she violently pushed them inside the van, before tying their legs. However, she didn't bother gagging them.

“The van is soundproof and its windows are tainted.” Tiffany explained to them. “But please, try to scream anyway. I'll be happy to shut you up...” She cracked her knuckles to emphasize her point. The black gloves covering her hands were reinforced with metal plates. By watching the woman's muscular arms and legs, Klenia understood that it was not just for show.

Tiffany looked at Shayna. "Also, by the way, nice wig!" She roughly pulled off the black wig. "You ashamed of your origins, girl? I can understand... I'd be too if I hailed from this Province of goat-lovers..."

Then, the busty woman left the back of the van while chuckling wickedly, and closed and locked the door.

"You want to take the two women in the car too?" Tiffany asked, pointing at the car where the unconscious Marisa and Wendy were stashed.

"And steal someone else's work?" Lizéa retorted. "Who do you think I am? I have standards, you know!"

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "If you say so..."

"Besides, we don't know anything about them or their background. Wether it's to ransom or to sell, we can't afford to kidnap the run-of-the-mill..."

"Let's go then. Yuki is still waiting behind the wheel..."

The travel in the back of the van was uncomfortable, to say the least. Bound hand and foot, Klenia and Shayna were seated against the metallic compartment of the vehicle. They weren't gagged, but it wasn't going to do them any good...

“This is bad...” Shayna whispered to her girlfriend. “I knew this escapade would end badly, but...”

“We've already faced worst odds. We'll manage to pull through! Like always!”

“And then what?” Shayna retorted.

There was a pause, then the blonde told what was in her heart:

“Is this going to be our life? Will we spend all our time looking over our shoulders, afraid to come across the authorities or more nutjobs after our blood?”

For once, Klenia didn't find something to answer.

The rest of the trip proceeded in deafening silence.

Time passed.

Then the vehicle stopped. Did they arrive?

Lizéa opened the van's backdoor. “We're almost there. However, before that, we'll have to make sure that you don't make a fuss...” She was holding a piece of rag and a small bottle. “Time to take a nap...”
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
esercito sconfitto

Re: No Sport

Post by esercito sconfitto »

ah mr Rufusluciusivan first of all thanks for starting a new tale of this saga of yours

1)I can feel your pain , I can understand you. Handball girls team...you can start with one of them, sending Shayna and Klenia to perform the mission

then you need another, just because the second one was irresistible...and you are persuaded it's finished , and you can post the line "The End"
then you want another one, and you have to start a spin-off. You keep repeating the same phrase in your mind "I can quit whenever I want"... but this is a lie.
Soon you will need the whole team :shock:

2) welcome back Carnela!

3) I have to admit the really unsolved character, at the end of "Rescue Mission"...was Macha. I was waiting for a story with Macha back at her role of victim before finding and unleashing the uniform stealing bitch inside herself

4) well a minor issue about the first victim, Ashley
I am confused about these socks in the dancer's costume :o

5) please elaborate that " BONG"

6) a wonderfully well written piece. Please don't stop

7) and thanks for the addition to the map. Maps are among my greatest weaknesses, you can check my Deviantart page for confirmation

you can't even imagine for how long I have been studying your map ( loosely based on the United States) :shock:

8) the description of Wendy and Marisa ( the couple of tourists in vacation) is clearly based on a pic... post a link! :D
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I've really enjoyed reading through this, Selena is a very likable character and I quite enjoyed Shayna's character too. I liked the idea of the dancer Ashley getting her outfit stolen, not many dancers get used for infiltration purposes, so she should be honoured. I liked the idea that the first pair of handball players were too small, it's one of those rare occasions of where they actually size them up first. All the characters were very well detailed, the stripping scenes were a good read, you explained the outfits each character was wearing very well as I was able to imagine it all nicely. I hope you carry on this story of your's as I would like to know what happens next. :) :)
rufusluciusivan

@esercitosconfitto
1) I have a confession to make. Personally, I don't care at all about handball girls. I added the scene with the third handball girl because I knew people would like it. (Consider it a gift to apologize after cruelly denying a scene with handball players while teasing it for so long in the previous story ;) .) As you may have guessed, inspiration for this partly came from Tirepanted's quick spin-off To Steal a Sports Team. However, I only wanted to keep the same premise of starting with the handball team with which the previous story was concluded. Unfortunately, there won't be any more handball girl. They have served their purpose.
3) Currently, Macha is having an easy time of it in her village with her parents, her siblings, and her (girl?)friend. She may one day come back, but I have no ideas including her in the near future. However, even if she did, she'll never unleash any uniform stealing inner-self. Her character arc revolved around the fact that she strongly dislikes the uniform stealings, even when she's the one doing the stealing.
4) I'll pretend that it's because she was off the clock and therefore not wearing her dancer shoes to hide the fact that I'm not an expert when it comes to dancer outfit... :D
7) Another confession: until you pointed out today, I never even realized that it looked like the United States.
8) Would you believe me if I said it's not?

@Trackman281 I'm glad you liked it. Selena is indeed a relatable character: she kind of grew up on me when she got spotlight during the last parts of the previous story. I'm glad you liked the descriptions: I tried to follow your example and to make some of them a little more detailed. Don't worry about carrying on. A good chunk of the second (and most likely last) post is already written, I just need to motivate myself to write the last few transition scenes. The cliffhanger shall be resolved soon, in one or two weeks at most.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Well, I didn't expect to be revisiting the world of Klenia and Shayna so soon, but what a pleasant surprise! An excellent start to a new story. Much as I favor the longer adventures, I think the format of a series of short stories is a good way to focus on individual characters in the series' ever-growing cast.

I'm already intrigued by Lizéa, who seems to be the latest in a long line of villains thinking she can get the best of Klenia. (We'll see how that works out.) Also glad to see Selena return; she's come a long way since "To overthrow the Utopia" (where she only made a brief appearance in Part 5), and it's been fun to watch her attempts at improving her uniform stealing ways. If only she could lose that pesky Max. ;)

I'm fine with level of handball girls we got in your stories, and I'm glad "To Steal a Sports Team" was an inspiration for this one. I enjoyed writing that story as a means of broadening the Spacesuit series, and was happy with how it panned out. (And it won't be my last short story in this regard... I may have already begun outlining the plot of "To Steal Another Sports Team"...) :)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Well thank you, I'm surprised I managed to give you some sort of inspiration as I still consider myself a novice. :) I've been binge reading through your earlier works as well and I've been loving them all but I tell you one of the parts I've been enjoying the most are the villains, you created a lovely cast of villains all of which think that they're the one who can finally get one over on Klenia. It's great reading how it all unfolds so you've given me a lot of inspiration and a lot of food for thought, so thank you very much. :) :D

I can assure you as well whether it takes a week or two weeks for you, I'll be ready and waiting to read the next part. :)
rufusluciusivan

At first, quick catch-up session for the latest comments. @Tirepanted: Yep, outside of being easier to write and to keep up with, these short stories allow to focus more on a few selected characters. Selena can't lose Max though! Deep down inside, I think she knows that he's her comedic foil and she would become 50% less sympathetic without him around to exasperate her. :lol: Also, Selena's the kind of person who simply goes with the flow, as proven by the fact that she's a little nostalgic of her time in the army where things were simpler and the officers were telling her what to do (oops, spoilers for this post). Max is useful in the story in the sense that he makes Reka's comeback a possibility, and I like writing some of his lines. Alone, Selena wouldn't be able to plan all this.
@Trackman281 Thanks for taking the time to read all, I guess it must take quite some time to binge-read them now. If you one day have the time to share more detailed thoughts about them, I'd be glad to hear it. (In a private message if you don't want to reactivate these old threads.) I may one day edit some parts to improve them.
you created a lovely cast of villains all of which think that they're the one who can finally get one over on Klenia
Thanks. In hindsight, I think it's funny to see how she became so proeminent, given the fact that she wasn't the main character at first.

Lizéa's hideout was a warehouse in the industrial district of the port. This part of the town was rather deserted: a good chunk of the companies of this district had gone bankrupt because of the civil war. While Okéanis successfully withdrew from the war itself with only little casualties, its economy wasn't left unscathed.

“Did you see me drive the van?” Yuki excitedly exclaimed. “I stopped it right where it would look the coolest! Pretty neat, uh?”

“Yeah, yeah, I saw it...” Lizéa answered. “Why don't you go fetch Aeris? I want her to check our two 'guests'. I don't think they're hurt, but I want to be sure. Just in case...”

“Got it boss!” The short woman ran inside the warehouse.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “Why did you let the runt drive?” she asked. “I'm surprised she even has her driver's licence...”

“We need to give her more responsabilities if we want her to feel like she's part of the team. And besides... Did you want to let Aeris take the wheel again?”

The busty woman shuddered. “Goodness, no! I saw my entire life flash before my eyes the last time she drove us somewhere!”

“She's got the face of an angel... and the driving skills of an insane racecar driver...” Lizéa agreed. “I'm sure she chose a medical career just to be prepared to face the various car crashes that she knew she was going to provoke.” The thought made her chuckle.

“Anyway...” Tiffany opened the van's backdoor. The two women they had captured were still asleep. “We have two packages to unload...” She grabbed the blond-haired one and threw her over her shoulder with ease. Lizéa wasn't surprised. The busty woman was a lot stronger and more athletic than the average.

Lizéa had three women working for her. Given how few they were, they could hardly call themselves a gang, but she was still proud to have been able to assemble a team. It was her dream when she was still a petty delinquant, who ran away from her home because she didn't want to join the army like her parents wanted. It took her ten years to climb her way, from small-time crook to boss of her own crew, and she didn't regret her efforts.

Tiffany, her second-in-command, was a former free fight champion. Or at least that was what she liked to pretend. In truth, most of her fights were rigged. Every time she had to face a serious challenger, she would have the person drugged beforehand with a small dose of sleeping drug in their food or drink in order to dull their reflexes. The moment her cheating was discovered, the disgraced fighter was deregistered, forbidden to take part in any future competion and all her victories were cancelled. Tiffany had dark brown hair which reached the middle of her back and was tied at the tips to form a dolphin-tail split. Her eyes were brown. She was wearing a white tank top exposing her midriff and her abs, and a black mini-skirt with a belt and suspenders. She wore black shorts underneath, and a black sports bra under her white tank top.Tiffany knew that her body was very pleasant to look at, with her well-toned legs and abs or her big breasts. She wasn't afraid to show off. Her skirt had pleated segments to make it easier for her to perform her martial arts. Finally, she was also wearing black gloves that extend to her elbows, and red boots with black stockings. The parts of the gloves covering her hands were in leather with metal plates on the back and knuckles.

Aeris, Lizéa's other associate, used to be a nurse. She was fired for stealing drugs and medicaments of her hospital in order to sell them illegally. Aeris was wearing a shin-length pink dress that buttoned up the front and a red zip-up bolero jacket with zipper pockets and a belt at the bottom. The pink dress had a white diamond pattern and a white lace hem. Her long light brown hair were braided and plaited with a large pink ribbon. Segmented bangs were framing her face. She had emerald green eyes. She also wore brown boots, a flower necklace with a pearl in the center on a leather ribbon, and three bracelets on each wrist: one gold, one silver, and one bronze.

Yuki, the last one, was nothing but a small-time delinquant: A former teenager that turned 18 six months ago and, prior to meeting Lizéa, didn't have anything better to do than hanging out in the streets in search of any stupid thing to do. This only place where she didn't want to be was her home. There were dozens of people like her in any town. In fact, a decade ago, Lizéa was in the same situation. Yuki was greedy, an otaku, less smart than she imagined she was, and didn't fully know about the details of Lizéa's traffics. However, she was perfect for small errands or keeping a lookout. Yuki had short black hair. She was wearing a white headband that she thought was making her look cool, a green t-shirt, a pair of tan shorts, orange fingerless gloves, and orange sneakers with white socks.

Shayna woke up when she felt that soft warm hands were touching different parts of her body. Klenia... she immediately thought, still groggy because of the narcotic's fumes. Then she remembered that her girlfriend and she were captured. This wasn't her girlfriend's caresses! She opened her eyes.

A woman she didn't know was palpating her thighs. Shayna struggled to go away, but realized that her hands and legs were still bound.

“Who are you?” she exclaimed. “Why are you touching me?”

The woman had emerald green eyes and long light brown hair, braided and plaited with a large pink ribbon. Though her hair were brown and her eyes green, her light skin was proof that she wasn't of Okéani descent. Shayna frowned. The light skin, light brown hair and emerald green eyes were the calling card of the people hailing from the Province of Karst. However, they were known for being rather attached to their roots, some would say chauvinistic, and most of them would never leave their home Province unless they were forced to. What was this woman doing in a gang in Matilda? The woman was wearing a red unzipped bolero jacket and a pink dress with a white diamond pattern and a white lace hem.

“Don't move. My name is Aeris. I'm here to check that you're unhurt.” she said.

Her movements were swift, assured, precise, and suprisingly gentle. Shayna wouldn't have been surprised to learn that this woman was, or used to be, a nurse or a doctor. She truly was only checking that she wasn't injured. Shayna could easily guess why...

“Of course. You wouldn't want to sell damaged merchandise!” she spat.

Aeris shook her head.

“You're getting it wrong. We're not into that... Our thing is kidnapping and extortion. Once the ransom is paid, the victim returns home safely.”

“And those whose family won't pay, or called the police, are sold to the human trafficking ring... Right?”

Aeris paused.

“In that case, that's the fault of the family who refused to play by the rules.” she softly retorted.

Shayna groaned in disgust. “You surely have a strange way to deal with your conscience...”

“I'm sure that you have too.”

“I'm not a criminal!”

“The girls you mugged today would like to disagree. I hope you do realize that your actions can have lasting psychological, or even physical, damages...”

“But...”

“Stripping people without their consent is against the law. Binding them and gagging them too.”

“Let me rephrase myself then. I'm not a kidnapper who has ties with the human trafficking market.”

The other woman kept silent this time. She continued to palpate her.

Shayna decided that she didn't like this woman's gentle demeanor and angelic face. Couldn't she at least be upfront about who she was? Kind people weren't involved in kidnapping, extortion, and human trafficking. Still, the blonde ignored her for now and took the opportunity to scan the room. It looked like a storeroom. There were several shelves and tables. They were riddled with bondage tools: rolls of tape, coils of rope, zip-ties... Klenia was lying nearby, still bound and still unconscious. Still, Shayna felt relieved. She wasn't hurt...

But it's not much of a head start either... We have to flee this place as soon as we can... Shayna wasn't entertaining any illusions. She and Klenia weren't people that their captors could held for ransom. Even worst, Lizéa was thinking they were a rival band. Therefore, there was only one logical way to get rid of them while making a profit... There's no way I'd let them! I didn't save my sister to end up a merchandise myself!

Tiffany gulped down a can of soda. She always did that after a successful operation.

“You're still drinking that poison?” Lizéa asked her.

The busty woman shrugged. “I think it's still more healthy than the beers you chug every other day...”

“That's debatable.”

Tiffany crushed her can.

“By the way, what are you going to do with these two? I don't think we can ransom them...”

“I'm contemplating keeping them for a while. You'd be surprised by the amount of work one can do while their arms are bound... That might teach them a lesson. And we can still sell them to Jason if they don't behave.” Lizéa answered. “However, first, I need to check something on the computer... Their faces look familiar... I'll make my decision after that.”

Selena. I ask you to search this law firm. Selena. There might be useful informations in this police station, I need you to infiltrate the place. Selena. We have to meet Boss Carnela immediately and I have a plan. Selena. You'll have to pass yourself for one of the flight attendants, there was only one ticket left. Selena do this, Selena do that.

Selena had accepted that this was her life now. Going from place to place, mugging people right and left, and working with a guy who was having his head in the clouds half of the time - and buried in the informations of his computer and his phone at the same time the other half.

And now the latest chore...

Selena. Theophano Eudokia is visiting the country, and she probably has informations. I need you to sneak in her hotel room to steal her laptop computer.

“Oh Lucina, you're lucky to have a friend like me. I hope you're aware of it...” the redhead muttered to herself.

She was amost nostalgic of her time in the Olympian army. Sure, back then she was a conscript drafted against her will by an oppressive government... but at least, back then, things were simpler. Less... convoluted. Her life was as regular as clockwork, to the rythm of the morning and evening roll calls, the fatigue duties, the exercises, the maneuvers, and the patrols. Missions were also simpler. Go there, shoot that. Go there, arrest that. Go there, maintain order. Selena didn't know what she would have become if she had been allowed to stay in her home province of Shield and do what she pleased. But she didn't necessarily dislike what the army turned her into. In Shield, she was an orphan, raised in an orphanage half of her life, and with no future. At least, with the army, she became something. Not necessarily something good, but something nevertheless.

Newspaper in hand, Selena was sitting in the hotel's restaurant, drinking coffee. The redhead was wearing a simple but elegant black skirt with a white shirt and a black jacket in order to pass herself as a client. She was waiting.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed some movement. Discreetly, she looked over her newspaper.

Theophano Eudokia, the buxom eldest daughter of government member Irene Eudokia, was leaving the building. The redhead nodded to herself. It was time to get down to work...

Selena was staying at the hotel, posing as a client. Therefore, she could use the excuse that she was returning to her room if someone asked her why she was roaming the corridors.

However, her intention was completely different. She was intending to sneak into someone else's room...

Selena's eyes were carefully scanning each corridor.

Sometimes, the simplest plans were also the best. There was one category of employees that had passkeys allowing them to enter most bedrooms while also being beyond anyone's notice...

A passing maid retained her attention.

The redhead shook her head. Too skinny.

The second maid she spotted was talking with her manager. Not good either...

She continued her search, going upstairs two times. Then she found something of interest. Or, more precisely, someone.

The maid's uniform consisted of a simple dark blue tunic and skirt with a white trim, a white apron with the hotel’s crest on the pocket, suntan stockings, and black slip-on shoes in a canvas-type material and rubber soles. The woman was of average height, with a slim waist, average but well-rounded breasts, and a soft light skin. There was a beauty spot on her right cheek. She had dark brown eyes and jet black hair. She wore her hair in a prim and proper bun, and some locks were dyed in purple.

Well, well, well... Would you look at that? An Olympian! Barca Faction, judging by the colour of her dye. How the mighty have fallen! Selena could still remember the times before the civil war, when Olympus used to hold absolute power. Back then, domestic staff was considered too menial for the oh-so superior 'chosen people of Olympus'... And now, they have to clean the beds and the toilets of their former provincials... Delicious irony! The redhead smiled to herself. She was going to enjoy some parts of her task after all...

Subconscioulsy, the maid sensed the danger when Selena approached her. The redhead's expression was a mixture of anticipation and ill will. Without realizing it, the maid took a step back. Her name tag was reading: 'Phoebe'. “Excuse me ma'am. Do you need some assistance?” She nervously checked the corridor, and her eyes widened in fear when she realized they were alone.

Selena moved too fast for her to react. Her training, back when she was in the army and later with Reka, was paying off. She grabbed Phoebe by the collar. “Your assistance, no. Your clothes and some privacy, yes.”

The maid opened her mouth. Selena hand-gagged her with her other hand.

“I'm going through a rough time and I'm currently looking for a way to unwind, so if you want to keep all your teeth intact and inside your mouth, I suggest you shut up and show me a bedroom that's inoccupied.”

Phoebe wisely kept silent. Frightened, the maid complied and opened the door of the room she just finished cleaning.

“Perfect.”

Selena punched her in the stomach, then easily dispatched her with a neck chop. The unconscious maid crumbled on the floor.

“And consider yourself lucky!” the redhead told to her motionless victim. “I could have done much worst to you!”

Selena grabbed Phoebe under the arms and dragged her in the bedroom. She then took the woman's laundry inside, put a 'Do not disturb' sign on the doorknob, and closed and locked the door.

Alone at last, Selena lifted the maid and dropped her on the bed.

The slip-on shoes were easy to remove, and so were the white apron, the skirt and the tunic. She saved the stockings for last. Underneath, Phoebe was wearing light purple panties with frilly trimmings and a small white bow, and a bra with matching colour and trimmings. Is this supposed to look sexy? There's way too much rustle! People can be so needlessly complicated sometimes...

Selena grabbed white bedsheets in the laundry cart, then cut and twisted them into makeshift bonds. During the process, the redhead was muttering complaints to herself. And with each mumbling, her anger was growing. “And then I'll have to go to Theophano's room...” She tied the maid's wrists behind her back. “And then I'll have to carry the laptop computer across the hotel...” She bound her ankles. “And then I'll have to redress myself and return to Max...” She connected the wrists' bonds and the ankles' bonds into a tight uncomfortable hog-tie, leaving the maid's feet in suspension above her panty-clad ass. “Am I going to always do all the work?” She took off her shoes, then her worn socks and filled the maid's mouth with them. Then she tightly tied a towel over the woman's lower face to gag her. “I should ask for a raise...”

The redhead took her own clothes off and threw them in the maid's laundry cart. Then, she slipped her victim's uniform on.

Once she was disguised, Selena abandoned to her fate the stripped powerless maid on the bed. She even took the woman's laudry cart with her. She could use it to conceal the laptop she was tasked with stealing...

Selena fiddled with the maid's pass. Theophano's room, here I come...

Lizéa was checking some informations on her computer. A blonde from Naïad and a voluptuous brunette with long braided dark-brown hair... The description was reminding her of something: An information that was spread in the criminal underworld, a first time shortly after the fall of Calypso Callianass, a second time only a few weeks ago.

At the other side of the room, Yuki was busy playing the new videogame she bought on day one, with the sound too loud. Ultimate Fantasy 7 Reborn, or something like that, remake of an old fan-favorite game. Lizéa couldn't care less.

“You're still playing that game?” Tiffany groaned from her side of her room, a second can of soda in her hand. “I used to play the original. 7 is so overrated... Everyone knows 9 is the best!”

“Well, that's your opinion, but you can't say that 7 is bad...” Yuki retorted.

“I'm not saying that it's bad, on the contrary it's very good – and it was a landmark in its day. I'm just saying that it's overrated.”

“It's not overrated!" the short woman objected. "Overhyped yes, but not overrated.”

“Enough with the fruitless debate you two.” Lizéa ordered. “I'm trying to concentrate here.”

“On what?”

“On...” Lizéa started just as she was loading an other web page. She suddenly saw something. She paused. Her eyes widened, and she double-checked the web page she had just opened on her computer.

“How much are they offering?!” she exclaimed to herself.

“How much for what?” Yuki and Tiffany asked.

“The two women we just captured... At first I wanted to keep them as pets a few weeks, to teach them a lesson... And then probably sell them, unless they behaved nicely... But look at that!”

The other two women approached to read the message on the computer.

“These two are Klenia and Shayna! The ones that made the Callianass Cartel and Reka's mercenary team look like amateurish buffoons! Maximilian Shroud is offering a huge reward in exchange of them!”

Lizéa was febril, her eyes literally glimmering with greed. She could barely contain her excitement.

“If we sell them to him, we'll make more money than our five latest kidnappings combined...”

“You know, I don't think that I'm comfortable with having a stranger fondle me...”

This was the first thing Klenia said after she woke up.

Aeris smiled patiently. “You don't have to be embarassed. These are mere medical procedures.”

“Perhaps. But you health workers are the crafty type... I've always suspected that you take advantage of the situation to cope a feel...”

“Klenia!” Shayna interrupted her. “Stop it! Just... Just stop it!”

The blonde blinked three times.

“Stop joking and stop taking things lightly! Don't you see? This is all your fault! Nothing would have happened if you had listened to me! We should have stayed in the Federation with Aster, Venia and the others!”

Her girlfriend stared at her, while Aeris was standing in the background, embarassed.

“Shayna...” Klenia started.

“Shut up! It's always like that with you! You take me to your crazy little adventures even though we could just stay home safe and sound, and each time everything goes to shit! And then I have to deal with the consequences!"

“But...”

“It's over anyway... I should have known that it would end this way one day! I should...”

Shayna shook and lowered her head.

"Just shut up and leave me alone."

She didn't add anything. She was looking utterly dejected. Klenia kept silent. It was as if she didn't know what to say...

“I think that you two need some time alone. I will leave you.” Aeris commented.

She left the room.

Selena was efficient. The redhead searched the bedroom and found the laptop computer in record time.

Unfortunately for Selena, the maid was discovered earlier than expected. Apparently, a new client received the room in which Phoebe was trussed up before the redhead could leave the hotel. Bad luck... I should have hidden her in the bathroom, or in the closet...

Fortunately for her, the hotel was currently re-supplied in food. And the delivery was made by a delivery woman. She was wearing a bright red jacket over a white shirt, a red cap with her company's logo, dark blue jeans, and black work shoes. She was tall and fit, with an oval face, hazel eyes and brown hair tied into a ponytail. Her delivery was over and she was about to leave.

I guess that's what they call being 'unluckily lucky'...

The ponytailed delivery woman opened the door of the her van. Selena clamped her hand over her mouth and pulled her away from the vehicle.

“MHHHHHH!”

A couple of slaps and a neck-chop later, the delivery woman was out cold.

A few minutes of intense stripping later, she was in her underwear: white tank top, grey plain bra, grey cotton panties, and black socks.

Selena got rid of the maid uniform and changed clothes.

There was a roll of brown package tape in the back of the delivery van. Selena put it to use. She wrapped tape around the brown-haired woman's legs, wrists, hands, and lower face as a gag. There wasn't enough tape to mummify her further, but Selena was short on time anyway and she assessed that the bonds would hold long enough to allow her to leave the premises.

“Mhh... Mhh...”

The brown-haired delivery woman was starting to come to her senses. Selena stashed her in the hotel's dumpster and shut the lid. This time, she wasn't going to make the mistake of leaving her victim in open view. Live and learn...

She sat behind the van's wheel and drove off.

Her cellphone rang. It was Max.

“Good news Selena. I just received a message with supporting photos. Someone in Matilda has captured Klenia and Shayna.”

“Perfect! I need to vent my frustration some more!”

“And about the computer?”

“I have it.”

“Very good. With these informations, we'll be able to mount our plan to free Reka and the others.”

Selena smiled. At least she could find solace in the thought that all her hard work was going to pay off...

Lizéa gathered her three associates in the same room.

“I will go meet Shroud and bring him here.” she explained. “I leave you three in charge of the place.”

“Got it.” Tiffany said.

“Aeris. How are they?”

“In perfect health. Though there is dissension between them.”

“Really?”

“The blonde, Shayna, is blaming her friend for their misfortune. She seems to have given up.”

Lizéa chuckled. “Amateurs... I didn't think that the great Klenia and Shayna would be beaten so easily. I guess that their reputation is exaggerated... They probably got lucky during a few heists, and then everyone made a big deal out of it...”

“I don't think I'm comfortable with what Shroud will do to them if we hand them over to him.” Aeris interrupted her.

“I know. But I'm sure that you are comfortable with the idea of winning a lot of money...” Lizéa softly retorted. “I know that you desperately need cash at the moment.”

Aeris didn't answer.

Lizéa gave her orders. “Tiffany, you make sure these two behave. Aeris, you check the account books. And Yuki...”

The short young woman looked at her with hopeful eyes.

“... you're on the watch outside.”

“Dang it.”

Shayna was born and grew up in Naïad, the Province that was the most oppressed by Olympus, back when Olympus held absolute power.
The Government was enacting laws purposely written to asphyxiate Naïad's economy: favoring Okéanis' and Hera's companies, allowing Okéanis' trawler to catch all the fishes and bankrupt Naïad fishermen one after the other, relocating one factory after another in the Province of Smog, and tolerating the rampant criminality as long as it wasn't threatening Olympus' interest. Curfew was strictly enforced and the police was especially brutal.
Indeed, Naïad under Olympian rule was a terrible place to live in. The most important lesson anyone living here learned was that, to survive, you had to look beneath notice. You had to look dejected, beaten, submissive, to make the enemy underestimate you. The slightest hint of rebellion could lead to a brutal punishment. Shayna learned her lesson the hard way, when she was still a child and was forced to watch her father being beaten in the middle of the street because he disrespected a police officer asking for his travel permit. The policemen broke his legs, and he lost his job. Their family fell into poverty because he refused to play along.

However, Shayna was actually one of the lucky ones. While she fell into petty crime and thievery out of necessity, she at least didn't fall into drugs or alcohol like many other less lucky destitute youths. She grew up to become a con and a high-profile thief, but she never forgot the lesson she learned when she witnessed her father beaten to near-death. This was actually the reason why she started to favour infiltrations and disguises... in order for her victims to never find her true identity, to always be beneath their notice. And, when she wasn't in disguise, she had to look harmless and desperate.

Therefore, she gave Aeris another performance, one of her best. The woman was surely going to repeat what she saw to her associates... That she and Klenia were divided, that she had given up...

And after hearing that, were they still going to watch them closely... or were they going to relax their vigilance?

Shayna didn't raise her head or say a word until Aeris left the room. She and Klenia waited several minutes, until she was sure that nobody was coming back.

“Do you think she fell for it?” Shayna finally asked her girlfriend

“Maybe...” Klenia answered. “They're too complacent for their own good, that's for sure.”

“I hope I didn't overdo it. I...”

There was a small pause.

“You had something weight on your heart, right?” Klenia understood. She hadn't forgotten their conversation in the back of the van.

“Yes.”

While her girlfriend had exagerated her reaction and her resentment, her words didn't come from nowhere. Klenia knew that they would have to settle things out, after returning in the Federation safe and sound. I probably neglected her too much... She keeps following me to do the things I want and like, I should reciprocate more...

“I would never have thought that the routine you imagined would be put into use... With the whole 'blinking eyes code'...” she said to change the subject, at least for now.

"Looks like I was properly paranoid." Shayna answered. “So. Do we try to break free now or do we wait?”

“We break free.” Klenia decided. They couldn't afford wasting time. Lizéa was probably already calling her contacts...

Shayna nodded. She was sharing her sentiment.

Breathing in, Klenia rolled on her back. Shayna did the same. They raised their bound legs as much as they could, and pressed their knees against their chest. They moved their tied wrists next: made them slide past their rear end, then past their feet that were still raised at the level of their waists, and in front of them. Breathing out, the two women dropped their legs. Now, their tied wrists were in front of them, not anymore in their back. Finally, they sat again. They were moving synchronously. Rope escape was actually amond the trainings they had back when they were still part of Aster's team, and they continued practicing even after the end of the civil war. Klenia simply loved these sessions. In her eyes, they were part training, part roleplay with her girlfriend.

“They're stupid enough to think that merely tying our arms behind our backs can hold us, but at least they know how to make solid knots...” Shayna commented while looking at her tied wrists. “We won't be able to loosen them with our teeth...”

Klenia nodded. “Come closer then.”

Loosening knots with bound hands was difficult, but not impossible. Once again, Klenia and Shayna had trained to prepare themselves for this kind of situation. Klenia was using the tip of her fingers to grab the ropes and the knots while Shayna was remaining perfectly still to make her task easier.

“As I thought, they are way too complacent.” Klenia commented. “I remember that Judith's sisters were a lot more careful. Even with people they thought were mere maids, they took the time to use complex bindings.” Klenia didn't let her mind wander, even though the experience of being left almost naked and trussed up pressed up against Shayna proved to be an exceptional experience, and not necessarily an entirely bad one. “I guess they're used to kidnapping heiresses and pampered little princesses, but that they never captured someone that actually had enough skills to try to break free...”

After some minutes of efforts, Shayna's bonds were loosen enough to allow her to break free by herself. She wasted no time untying her ankles, then her girlfriend.

Both women quickly massaged their wrists and ankles. Shayna briefly grabbed her girlfriend's hand and squeezed it.

“Now, one question remains... Do we wait for one to enter and ambush her? Or do we take the risk to leave the room?” Klenia asked.

They saw the storage room's door's knob move.

“Well, this settles the question...” she said.

They moved in one of the storage room's blind spots.

A whistling Tiffany entered the room, busy adjusting her gloves and cracking her knuckles. She closed the door without taking the time to scan the room.

“Good news, girls! Lizéa left to fetch one of your friends that's impatient to see you again. I'm in charge until she returns, so we have the time to have some fun. Just the three of us.”

She took three steps, then she finally realized that her captives weren't very captive anymore...

“What?”

Klenia jumped on her before she could think of something more intelligent to say or to do than staring at them blankly. She aimed a strong right hook, intending to knock the woman out in one blow. Synchronously, Shayna moved to try to flank her.

Tiffany snapped out of her confusion just in time to avoid the punch and move out of Shayna's reach. She looked daggers at them.

“You'll regret that! I was a free fight champion!”

The busty woman counter-attacked. Right hook, left hook, right hook. Left hook, left hook, uppercut. Punch, punch, feint, and kick.

Klenia remained mobile and dodged all blows. Her enemy had gloves with metal plates on the back and knuckles. She couldn't afford to get hit. Just like in most of her fights, she knew that her best strategy was to use her agility outwear her opponent. That's right, continue to punch in the air... You'll tire yourself faster. Shayna was staying out of the way in order to not hamper her girlfriend's movements. She was waiting for an opening.

Right hook, right hook, feint, right hook, kick.

Still Klenia felt that something was wrong. She thought her enemy was a little too predictable for someone who claimed to be at the top.

“A champion?” she asked out loud.

For sure, Tiffany was moving like a professional. But a free fight champ? Her movements were too phoned-in, too... classic. Klenia remembered her fights with Emery or Reka, her trainings with Aster and Aaria. Each was a tougher opponent than that so-called champion, and by far...

“You sure you weren't the jobber the real champions fought to look cool in front of the audience?” she mocked.

Tiffany's face turned bright red. Ah... Touchy subject... Klenia thought to herself. Once again, my skill to get on other people's nerves doesn't fail me...

“So, it's a bit like Lizéa! You're better at bragging than at fighting!”

“I'll rip you apart! I'll show you why I was a true champ!”

Overconfident and delusional... Not a very good combination.

Tiffany altered her stance. She was preparing her mightiest blow.

The door suddenly opened. This caused a slight, almost surreal, pause in the fight.

Aeris entered, a clipboard in her hand. “Tiffany? Can I ask for your help with the...” The light-brown-haired woman suddenly noticed what was going on. Her jaw dropped and the clipboard fell from her hands. “Um...”

“Shayna! Block the way! Grab her!” Klenia shouted.

The blonde reacted faster than the brunette. She jumped, and pushed Aeris before she could recover from her surprise. Shayna closed the door and blocked the exit.

Klenia sighed in relief, then refocused her attention on Tiffany. “Now, where were we?” she asked to her enemy.

“Take that!”

Tiffany striked. A megaton punch. The kind that would break a jaw without a sweat if it hit.

Klenia simply made sure she wasn't hit. She dodged, grabbed the busty woman's arm and used a hold Aster taught her to make her lose balance and fall face first on the floor. She blocked her opponent on the ground, locking her in a submission hold, arm twisted behind the back.

“So what you say now, champ? Do you give up your belt?”

“I'll show you, you dumb bit...”

Klenia changed her position and turned her submission hold into a sleeper hold.

Tiffany's insults became a muffled gurgle.

Shayna looked at Aeris.

Aeris looked at Shayna.

Shayna took a step forward, menacingly.

Aeris immediately raised her hands. “I'm a healer, not a fighter!” she exclaimed.

Shayna could see that Klenia had pinned Tiffany on the ground with a submission hold. Therefore, there was no danger coming from here. Her own opponent didn't seem keen on trying to fight back.

She eyed Aeris' pink dress and red bolero jacket. This woman had unusual taste in clothes. Indeed, Shayna had never met someone who seemed to like the colour pink so much. However the blonde decided that it would have to do for now. Beats roaming the streets in a sweaty handball outfit... She looked the surrendering woman in the eyes.

“Take off your clothes.”

Aeris nervously gulped. “Ex... Excuse me?”

“I'm in a bad mood. Being kidnapped does that to me. Either you take off your clothes right now, or I'll become really angry.”

The light-brown-haired woman bit her lips, but then reluctantly complied. She took off her opened jacket, kicked off her shoes, and unbuttoned her dress. The more unbuttoned her dress was, the more reluctant her movements were and the shakier her hands became. Finally, once the dress was fully unbuttoned, she let it slide on the floor.

Though Shayna wasn't surprised, she couldn't help but think to herself: Even her underwear is pink... Indeed, Aeris was wearing a thin light pink slip and pink socks. Underneath, Shayna could discern a pink t-shirt bra with white trimmings. And although she couldn't see their colour, she would have bet that the briefs were pink as well.

“Remove the slip too.” Shayna said. “You can keep the rest.”

The woman's cheeks reddened, but she obeyed and let slide the slip on the floor. And I discerned right. Pink bra and pink panties. There even was a flower pattern on the woman's lingerie.

“Well, I now have good news, and bad news. The good news is that the ordeal is almost finished. The bad news is...” She pointed at the ropes and other restraining devices in the room.

Aeris shifted nervously. “Can't I just promise that I will behave?”

Shayna chuckled harshly. “No.”

Tiffany was panicking, gurgling and uselessly kicking the ground with her tiptoes during her frantic struggle to break free. Klenia was counting down the seconds, listening to the sound of the kicks. She knew by experience that no matter their strength, nobody could escape that hold. Tiffany's kicks became slower. Then they stopped. Then her gurgles stopped as well. The woman lost consciousness. Her body became limp.

Out of the corner of her eyes, Klenia saw that her girlfriend was managing well from her part. Therefore, she chose to focus all her attention on her own defeated opponent.

She unclipped Tiffany's suspenders and moved the woman's arms to be able to remove her white tank top. Klenia then removed the tank top, revealing Tiffany's black sports bra.

Tiffany suddenly regained consciousness, as she realized what was going on and what was going to happen. She tried to protest and to wriggle out. A swift forearm blow sent her back to dreamland.

Klenia took off her defeated opponent's gloves, boots, and stockings next. She unbuckled the belt and slid the miniskirt over the unconscious fighter's long and well-toned legs, then she did the same with the pair of shorts Tiffany was wearing underneath, revealing black boyshorts. A good choice of lingerie for someone who wanted to be able to kick and fight around.

Klenia was thinking that Shayna's idea to take their captors' clothes was perfect. They couldn't go unnoticed in the middle of the town while wearing handball outfits. Though given the revealing clothes I'm about to steal, I think that I will still attract some attention... Klenia shrugged. Oh well! It's not like she didn't like wearing sexy clothes; on the contrary, she enjoyed how they could bring out the best in her body. This was apparently a sentiment shared by Tiffany and, had she not been currently passed out, Klenia wouldn't have been against a little girl talk on this topic.

Shayna ordered Aeris to face the wall and to cross her wrists behind her back. She grabbed a coil of white synthetic rope and bound them. Shayna was using simple but efficient knots, the kinds that were easy to learn but hard to break through. As always when using ropes, she made sure that the ropes were tight enough without completely cutting the blood circulation. The light-brown-haired woman still winced. Shayna ignored her discomfort. Just to be safe, she wrapped a few layers of thick grey tape around her prisoner's hands to tape her wrists and mummify her fingers.

“Take a knee.”

Shayna bended over, and used two other coils of rope to immobilize Aeris' arms, tying the ropes below and above the woman's breasts. The woman whimpered involuntarily because of the feeling of the ropes on her bare skin. Had she not been part of the group that kidnapped her, Shayna would have felt bad for her. Clearly, this woman wasn't used to violence at all...

“Is what Tiffany said true? Lizéa's not here anymore?”

“Yes.” Aeris winced. “Not so tight, please!”

“How many people are left in the building? Outside of you two?”

“Just Yuki. She's on the lookout.”

Shayna finished binding the woman's upper body.

“You can sit now.”

Three last coils were used to bind the thighs, the knees, and the ankles.

“And now...”

Shayna located a bunch of sponges on a shelf. Thanks to the fabric they were made of, it was easy to bend and fold them. Clever... They can be used to fill a captive's mouth, to prevent them from using their saliva to loosen the tape... She took one.

Aeris looked at her pleadingly.

“I'm not gonna feel sorry for you, you know? You chose to embrace a criminal career, so deal with the consequences. Now, open your mouth.”

She filled the light-brown-haired woman's mouth with the sponge. Then she tightly wrapped tape around the woman's lower face to gag her, completely covering the part of her head from her chin to under her nose, though she was still nice enough to lift the woman's hair to not tangle them with the adhesive.

Now that she was finished with her captive, Shayna quickly removed her jersey, shorts and other sports gears to put on Aeris' shoes, pink dress and red jacket. The clothes were smelling nice, they probably had been washed very recently. Shayna took a deep breath. After having to deal with the sweaty jersey, these new clothes were a relief and – literally – a breath of fresh air.

Klenia dragged the still-unconscious Tiffany next to Aeris and Shayna. “Nice dress...” she complimented her girlfriend.

“Flattery won't work this time, honey. Quickly change yourself. I'll restrain her.”

“Be careful. She's strong and athletic.”

“Duly noted.”

And duly noted it was. Shayna used strong black synthetic ropes, as well as complex knots and bondage techniques to secure the woman's wrists, forearms, elbows, arms, upperarms and shoulders. Her arms were tied behind her back. The ropes were connected to each other and were bending her arms in ways that would prevent her from using her strength to free herself. Shayna then bound the woman's ankles, legs, knees and thighs with ropes. After some hesitation, she decided to also mummify Tiffany's legs from the thighs to the ankles, as well as her upper-arms, with tape. After all, better safe than sorry... She used another sponge to fill the dark-brown-haired woman's mouth and wrapped copious amounts of tape around her lower face.

Finally, she laid Tiffany on the floor, making her head rest on Aeris' thighs as if they were a pillow. The light-brown-haired woman looked at her incredulously.

“Whmmht?” she mewled in her gag.

“Just take care of your friend here, miss nurse...” Shayna commented. “And don't move too much if you want her to remain comfortable during her nap...”

Klenia was now wearing Tiffany's tank top, suspenders, mini-skirt, belt, shorts, stockings, and boots. Shayna made a conscious effort to not acknowledge how good she was looking with these clothes. It wasn't the time nor the place for that... And she was still angry at her.

“There's one left.” Klenia said. “She's probably still guarding the building outside. I'll take care of her.”

Luckily, the door to exit the warehouse opened noiselessly and inward.

Yuki, the pipsqueak of the gang, was leaning on the guardrail of the stairs. She was watching the empty street in front of the warehouse. Klenia could see that she was bored just by looking at her stooped posture.

She carefully approached her.

The warehouse Lizéa's gang used was located in an industrial area where almost all businesses had already gone bankrupt, therefore almost nobody ever went in this part of the town. A logical choice since they wanted to conceal their illegal business. And Klenia wasn't going to complain. There would be nobody to witness her neutralize her target.

Yuki yawned and checked her wristwatch. “SO boring... To think I could be playing Ultimate Fantasy 7 right now...” she complained to herself.

Klenia locked the girl's head into a chokehold and applied a tight sleeper hold. Yuki gurgled, flailed her legs, tried to grab her attacker's arm, and kicked the ground with her heels, but she couldn't escape her opponent's hold. Without loosening her grip, Klenia stepped back. She disappeared inside the building with her victim. Yuki lost consciousness just as the door was closing.

“And here's the last one.” Klenia exclaimed while carrying the unconscious Yuki on her shoulder.

She rarely mugged petite women, as they wouldn't provide fitting clothes for her; but the few times she had to, she always enjoyed being able to carry them on her shoulder. It was way more practical than having to drag them...

Shayna looked at the unconscious woman's head, and frowned. “Did you steal her headband?”

Klenia adjusted the white headband she was now wearing. “Well, it gives me a 'martial artist vibe'. And it's not like I was going to take her other clothes off. Isn't she like... 15?”

“18 or 19 actually.”

“Really? Not that I'm complaining of course, I don't want to look like a child molester. But... She looks like she's barely out of the cradle, doesn't she...?”

“Klenia. We don't have the time for that.”

“But...”

“Klenia!” her girlfriend warned.

“Sorry.”

“You and I will have to talk once we're safe. About everything.”

Klenia nodded glumly. “Okay...”

With the two of them working together, they made short work of securing Yuki. They got their hands on coils of green synthetic rope. Klenia secured the girl's wrists behind her back and her upper-body, while Shayna was busy binding her legs. A sponge and a good chunk of a roll of silver tape were enough to fashion a nice and tight gag.

They seated the unconscious short woman to the right of Aeris. Her head fell on the side, and her left cheek landed on the light-brown-haired woman's shoulder. Now, it looked as if Yuki was sleeping nestled against Aeris.

The light-brown-haired woman looked at them incredulously for the second time in ten minutes. “Uhgmnnh?”

“Here, take care of your other friend too! Don't move too much. We wouldn't want her to fall face down on the ground... Would we?”

With Lizéa's three accomplices out of the way, escaping the place was easy.

A car was parked next to the warehouse. It belonged to Lizéa or one of her girls, given the fact that the keys found in Yuki's pocket opened it. Klenia and Shayna promptly stole the vehicle.

“I can't believe that we got captured by these small-time crooks!” Klenia complained. “It's an humiliation...”

“Honey, I'm in no mood for that...” Shayna, who was driving, retorted.

Klenia didn't answer. They drove in silence until they were out of town.

Shayna finally spoke after the city of Matilda was behind them.

“Honey... You know I love you, but... I haven't forgotten what I told you in the van. I don't know if I can live like that forever...”
She sighed.
“We risked our lives dozens of times during the civil war, then to rescue my sister, and I don't regret any it. It allowed me to meet you, to get to know you... And we were fighting for a good cause, our infiltrations had a purpose. But now, the war is over, Venia is safe. Everyone else is retiring. Aster, Mikani...”
She hesitated.
“I know this means a lot to you, and I know that I owe you a lot...”
Another hesitation.
“I don't... I don't want to sound ungrateful... but I don't want to live with a sword of damocles over my head either... I don't want to live with the fear that, one day, the authorities or anyone else will get the drop on me. Or worst... on you.”

Klenia didn't know what to say.

It was true that she enjoyed these infiltrations. A lot. She was a thrill-seeker, she had always been one. She was doing it even before she met Aster and Aaria. Among their team, she was the only one who truly enjoyed the infiltration and the disguises in themselves. For the others, it was a mean to an end; for her, it was already an end in itself.

Klenia realized that, lately, she was busy pursuing her own pleasure: with the handball players, with the football players... But she neglected her girlfriend. She forgot that Shayna didn't share her passion, or at least not as much. Shayna was following her because she loved her, not because she particularly cared about stealing people's clothes when there was no reason for doing it other than the pleasure of stealing clothes.

Klenia chose her words carefully before talking. “I... I suppose we can take a break... and devote more time to ourselves... I don't want you to feel neglected, or unsafe. I've always known that I would have to slow down one day... And at least I'll be doing it for the good reasons.”

Shayna smiled lightly. “We'll make this work. We'll find a way to conciliate our lives. We'll start a couple therapy if we have to!”

“Now, that would lead to interesting sessions...” Klenia couldn't help but jokingly comment.

“Probably. But, for now, our main goal is to leave this country and return to the Federation. There, we'll be safe. Or, at least, safer than in Okéanis.”

Never once in her life had Aeris been in a situation as uncomfortable and as embarassing.

Her lingerie was in full display. Luckily, there was no man currently in the room to get an eyeful, but still... Aeris was raised in a conservative household. She more than anyone perfectly knew that these pieces of garment weren't supposed to be viewed by anyone.

The ropes were coarse and she hated the sensation of their contact against her bare skin. Worst of all, no matter how she wriggled her body, her wrists or her fingers, she wasn't managing to loosen them.

And it wasn't like her two companions in misfortune were very useful. Tiffany was actively struggling against her bonds, but in a disorderly manner. She was failing to realize that teamwork was probably their best choice. Yuki on the other hand wasn't even trying to break free. She was gazing at Tiffany's chest jiggling and bouncing, then at her own (much shorter) breasts. She was looking envious.

Aeris couldn't even try to coordonate them, as only muffled mewls and various 'Mffffhhh!' could filter through her gag. The woman would have liked to scream her frustration. But, once again, the gag was preventing her from doing it.

We need to work on our teamwork...

Aeris sighed and rested the back of her head on the wall. Hopefully, Lizéa would be here soon...

Their passports were in order, therefore they crossed the border between Okéanis and Naïad with ease. Klenia even refrained her pulsion to mug a customs officer for Shayna's sake.

Klenia's cellphone rang while they were still driving. She picked up the phone.

“Who's on the line?”

”Carnela.”

Klenia thought for a moment. “Carnela... As in Boss Carnela? How did you get my number?”

“I have my ways.”

“Figures.”

She switched the phone over to speaker, allowing Shayna to hear as well.

“I wanted to warn you. Carnela said. I met Max Shroud. He's gathering informations.”

“Let me guess. About Reka's whereabouts.”

“Yes. And also about you two. My guess is that he also has informants on the lookout for you.”

Klenia cursed.

“Well, thank you for warning us.”

”You're welcome. I didn't forget that you gave me a hand.”

“Could you help us more?”

“I wish I could but...” Carnela paused, then started to explain: “In my line of work, Maximilan Shroud is an institution. He's the best accountant of the criminal underworld, and one of the few honest ones. He's always asked a fair price and he's never tried to steal or cheat a client. We have a tacit agreement to not harm him in any way, because he's the best choice when we need a neutral third party to broker deals. If I try to harm him, the others will band against me. Besides, the guy has given directives, and sealed envelopes, to half of the notaries of the Federation and of Okéanis. If he dies, all the informations about everyone's dirty linen will be given to the press and to the cops.”

“A simple 'no' would have been enough... But I understand.” She quickly glanced at Shayna. “We're going to put our adventures on hold and stay in the Federation for now. Thank you for warning us.”

“I wish you good luck. I haven't forgotten that you lent me a hand. If you're one day looking for work, think of me.”

“Duly noted but, as I said, we're going to dedicate ourselves to each other in the near future.”

“I see. Good bye then.”

“Good bye.”

Lizéa opened the door in a theatrical way and took a step back to let the mob accountant and his red-haired bodyguard enter first.

“Feast your eyes!”

Maximilian Shroud raised an eyebrow. “On that?” he asked.

"Is this a joke?" Selena added.

Lizéa frowned. That wasn't the reaction of people having their archenemies finally at their mercy. She looked over the small accountant's shoulder. Indeed, Klenia and Shayna weren't in front of them. Instead, there were...

“Tiffany! Aeris! Yuki!”

“Mmmmmmmffff!” the three women answered.

Her girls! Her girls completely trussed up and gagged! Her girls totally humiliated, with Tiffany and Aeris even stripped to their underwear! In spite of herself, Lizéa had a hard time not being hypnotized by the sight of Tiffany's half-naked perfectly curvy and athletic body. Those bouncing breasts! In a way, the bonds were making her look even more sexy than usual... She shook her head.

“You know, I appreciate the intent, but I'm already in a relationship. And Reka requires exclusive affection.” Max calmly said.

“No, you don't understand! These are my girls! Klenia and Shayna were supposed to be there!”

“Well, obviously they're not here anymore. I guess we can easily deduce that they managed to escape. I do recognize their... peculiar style.”

Lizéa was seeing red. These two rats! They have humiliated my girls! They were far from being the best or the most competent, but they were her girls! The first three ones she recruited when she finally assembled her own personal gang! The gang she had always dreamt of creating ever since she became a criminal! They were her girls! Nobody but her had the right to mess with her girls!

Max shared a glance with Selena. “I guess we can't blame you for wasting our time. I've never met people as slippery as Klenia and her friends.” The man saluted. “We will leave you alone. Be assured that, if you manage to capture them again, our offer is still valid. I wish you the best of luck.”

“Oh don't worry about that! Until now, this was a professional rivalry. But now, they've made it personal...”

Max and Selena left the room, leaving Lizéa with her wounded pride and her trussed up girls. She moved to free them.

“Don't worry...” she reassured them. “We'll make these bimbos pay...”

******* Epilogue *******

Klenia and Shayna were sitting huddled together on the bed of their hotel room. They were allowing themselves to let down the pressure, eyes closed, hand in hand, their heads resting on one another. They were still wearing their stolen clothes.

They had rented a room in a hotel on the road near the village of Matilda's Bane, in the Province of Naïad. The place was run by former Rebellion sympathizers who used to be part of Morgan Shark's network. Therefore, for Shayna and Klenia, it was one of the safest places to be in. As soon as they rested, they would head for Aster's shop.

“Honey... About what you said in the car... I don't want you to give up on something that makes you happy...” Shayna said.

Klenia smiled. “It's not a renunciation. For one, I haven't forgotten that I intend to one day teach a lesson to Cérès for being a hypocritical two-faced politician. And what better way than infiltrating some places to grab compromising files?” She lifted Shayna's hand and kissed it. “No, it's a break. A vacation, if you prefer. A honeymoon. A moment to take care of ourselves, and only ourselves. We'll stay in the Federation, where people are more sensible and less crazy, and we'll avoid Okéanis from now on.”

“I like that idea...” her girlfriend whispered.

“Have I already told that I love you? I mean, even more than stealing uniforms?”

Shayna chuckled. “Really? That's a lot then...”

Klenia winked.

Shayna kissed her deeply, and they flopped into the bed.

The blonde muttered in her girlfriend's ear. “You do realize there are other reasons to take a woman's clothes, do you? Instead of stripping strangers, why don't you get down to work with me?” And indeed, soon, Klenia's expert hands started to swiftly unbutton her dress...

Reka was hopeful, a strange paradox considering the fact that she was currently serving a lengthy prison sentence. But she was feeling hopeful.

The explanation of her state of mind was quite simple.

Amara, Lucina, Karin, Kjelle, Helen and Coral were imprisoned with her in the same prison, in the same block. Their cells were actually close to one another!

“We're going to escape. In the next few weeks very likely” she muttered during lunch time to her gathered team. “Maxie is on the case, probably with Selena.”

“How do you know?” Karin asked.

Reka rolled her eyes. “Can't you see? We are all together, in the same prison. Don't you think it's a little strange? If you were the cops, would you put together in the same prison the notorious criminals who were working as a team?”

“Now that you mention it...”

“Maxie is behind all this, I'm sure! He pulled a few strings, and bribed a few persons, to regoup us here in order to facilitate our escape...”

Maximilian Shroud was a stolid and collected man. Therefore, when Selena heard him scream a loud smutty swearword at his computer screen, she almost fell of the chair in which she was dozing.

“What the?! Where?! How?! What's going on?!” she shrieked.

The small accountant was livid. It made Selena realize that she had never seen him angry before.

“Can you believe it? We spent three weeks collecting informations, as well as carefully unfreezing our assets and gathering all the money we managed to preserve after the fall of the Cartel... I phoned right and left, we contacted Carnela, you stole Theophano's computer... We did all this to have enough money and influence to bribe the right persons in order to regroup Reka and all the other members of the team together in the same prison. And do you know what I've just learned?”

He paused, but Selena assumed it was only a rhetorical pause and kept quiet.

“They are already imprisoned together! From the very beginning! Some nutjob thought that it wouldn't cause any trouble to keep them together, and I didn't even need to pay out one cent for that...”

Selena blinked.

“Well... Isn't it a good thing?”

“It would have been, if it hadn't meant that we wasted all this time and effort for nothing. They are making it too easy! In a way, it's disgusting...”

Selena understood. “You mean... All we did the last few weeks was useless? The trip to South Window, all my infiltrations? All my hard work was useless?!” The redhead couldn't believe her ears. Did she truly mug a delivery woman, a maid, a stewardess, a dancer, and even before that two policewomen, the garbage woman, a lawyer, an assistant lawyer, and this dumb secretary... for nothing?

“Yes.”

Selena saw red. She took place behind Max and looked with him at the computer screen.

“We'll find who made the decision! We'll teach them a lesson about being so sloppy, and wasting our time! Heads will roll for this!”

The small man nodded. “Agreed.”

THE END
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Didn't expect the conclusion so quickly, but I'm not complaining! ;) I liked the development of the different members of Lizéa's crew. Another team of women out for revenge against the main characters - I'm guessing we haven't seen the last of them.

I will say that I enjoyed the Selena storyline a bit more than the Klenia/Shayna one - it was a good return to the traditional infiltration scenarios of the early "Utopia" stories, and Selena herself continues to be an unexpectedly sympathetic character. Her realization at the end of the "pointlessness" of her whole venture (nice twist, buy the way) made me chuckle.

And of course, it's great to see Reka and her gang all back together - in a manner of speaking, anyhow. The promise of a jaibreak sounds intriguing... Can't wait to see how that plays out.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I agreed I wasn't expecting the ending to come out this quickly either but I absolutely loved it. I liked the minor character Phoebe, the idea that a once and all powerful people just being reduced to demeaning work and then to add insult to injury she finds herself bound and gagged in her undies just waiting to be discovered. :)

I thought Lizea's crew were pretty cool too, I always had a feeling that it would've been Tiffany that was the one that would of been replaced at some point, she just seemed to fit the bill. :)

I know this is the end of your story but judging by your epilogue am I right in guessing there's going to be a spin off or something down the line as I'm getting some serious hints of a jailbreak chapter coming up? I enjoyed Selena's part of the story greatly but Shayna's part always kept me wanting more, I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next in her segments, it was great to read. :)

Plus that idea of having a rival team focusing on getting revenge sounds pretty interesting, will the two teams try to get close to one another by getting various disguises and accidentally running into each other trying to be stealthy. it all sounds awesome and I'm curious to know what you'll be doing next? :?:
rufusluciusivan

When writing, the ending came out also very quickly in my eyes, but I couldn't find a proper way to add things withtout spoiling the pace of the story, so I decided to keep it short.

Tirepanted: It's funny, personally I enjoyed the Klenia/Shayna (and Lizéa) storyline more. It was the one that motivated the most for writing this story, while Selena's storyline was more secondary in my eyes (although I'm really fond of its ending). Perhaps is it because Lizéa's accomplices are carbon-copies (physically at least) of three videogame characters that appears in one of my favorite nostalgic videogames?

Trackman: Phoebe indeed is unlucky. She didn't even truly deserve it, she was just targeted because she belonged to these people. Unfair, but Selena's the kind of person to look for scapegoats. Lizéa's crew was cool, I agree. I won't give too much information about what comes next, let's just say that the clues you picked up point you in the right direction - but not in the immediate future. For now, I still have ideas for a few short stories focused on a few characters each time. Lizéa and her team may even show up earlier than expected: Another story shall be posted soon (by the time you read this comment, maybe it will even be depending on the time zone). I won't give away too much, but I was inspired by darthchloroform's and meditions' recent comments, that I came across with while randomly checking lesther's latest picture. Though afterwards, I'll have to take less time with writing. I'm also supposed to work... :lol:

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”