Story 4: To overthrow the Utopia (Part 4)

esercito sconfitto

Re: To overthrow the Utopia (Part 4) by Rufusluciusivan

Post by esercito sconfitto »

well, this is the second time in a month that I have to interrupt my vacations in a no-Internet place...and I feel no regret, because this way I can read the last installation of this saga

here are so many thoughts about details...

1) Emery is getting close to her inner self :lol: she has the proper qualities to become a real , passionate uniforms stealer... but there is another step... I envisage that in the next stories , obviously based in a more warlike scenario of ambushes etc., she will start collecting camo and combat uniforms at expense of the captured soldierettes, with no direct disguise purpose, but- that's exactly what happens in partisan warfare- to use them as war booty , sporting the confiscated outfits as a lion's skin, or simply admiring the heap of uniforms and empty boots... :D

2) Macha Elaine ...I enjoyed the way she continues to be present , but I fear that the character could be spoiled by a simple 'vendetta' against Klenia...Macha has to join the USB's, not to achieve some satisfactions against them

3) thanks for this last part of the saga, mr. Rufusluciusivan! another time, I have to admire the way the entire plot has been developed 8-)
rufusluciusivan

Re: To overthrow the Utopia (Part 4) by Rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Thanks a lot! And a big thanks to your commitment, sacrificing part of your vacations to leave a kind comment. ;) I didn't expect Macha to become so popular. At first, she was supposed to appear as part of a running gag, but now... Will she finally rise above her condition? I'll keep the suspense a little while longer. 8-) As for how the stories will evolve, we'll see in the next instalment...
meditions142

Re: Story 4: To overthrow the Utopia (Part 4)

Post by meditions142 »

Hi rufuclusivan

I know you posted this story four years ago but I came across it searching for something else. I don’t think I read it initially so I got to read it now and had to comment. Great story.

What I really, really enjoyed and has to be one of my favorite scenes ever was the scene with Victoria. So brilliant.

First off, I really love a pretty woman with chestnut colored hair. So I am going to assume Victoria is a hottie.

Second, just love the idea of her already having been knocked out and having her uniform stolen. The idea of her waking up, first feeling that she has a headache (obviously from what was done to knock her out) and then trying to make sense of what has happened. All she can remember is being on patrol.

Next, I love her blushing as she realizes she is in nothing but her bra and panties. And of course she wore red which makes her look like she wanted something a bit sexy on under her uniform.

Then she sees another guard and thinks she is saved. However, alas, this is not the case. It is the attacker already in Victoria’s uniform.

Love the image of Mikani grabbing Victoria’s head and then placing the cloth on her. The description is fabulous “Victoria tried to squirm her way out, but she was clearly outmatched.” Victoria is just a guard and no match for Mikani
Also love Mikani saying to her “Just breath. It will make it easier for you.”

Love the imagery of Victoria’s eyelids closing while she was falling into a deep chloroform-induced sleep. I then love the idea of Mikani waiting just a moment to make sure Victoria is indeed asleep and then laying her down. Something really sexy about that.

Poor Victoria getting knocked out twice. Such a fun scene!
rufusluciusivan

Re: Story 4: To overthrow the Utopia (Part 4)

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Four years... It's almost scary to think about it... ;) Happy to see you can find enjoyment in these old stories as well. They surely have aged. Hopefully I got better at writing... :P

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”