Story 2.5: Macha's Revenge

rufusluciusivan

Story 2.5: Macha's Revenge

Post by rufusluciusivan »

This one has been inspired by some comments I exchanged with Tirepanted and Esercito Sconfitto; and I dedicate the story to Esercito Sconfitto, the one who gave me the idea. Consider it another filler story.
Now, will Macha finally overcome her status of an eternal mugged victim as part of a running gag? Will she finally snap and go in a mugging spree? Let's find out...

Macha has had enough. After months and months of humiliations and mockeries and witty remarks and people constantly reminding her of that accursed blog, she has decided that it was time for some payback. The University of Stormfist would feel her wrath.

They think it's funny to be mugged? Well, let's see if it's still funny when they are the ones being mugged...

She had thought her plan the last few weeks. would begin with the snotty cheerleader team. These brainless bimbos had mocked her long enough. It was time for some payback.

But first, she needed to prepare the ground...

The cheerleaders usually had their practice in the University's gymnasium. For the occasion, they often asked for the building to be empty, so that no other sport team would disturb them. (Or try to get an eyeful...)

However, that didn't mean that the place was completely devoid of human presence...

Macha started with the janitress. (More precisely, the “janitress” was a student who took the part-time job to be able to pay her rent.) Macha didn't want to be too rough on her; the girl's life was already crappy enough. But she needed her clothes and keys to access the building. So, she acted as quick as she could when she ambushed her in the gymnasium's backyard.

The young woman with short dark hair didn't even know what hit her and probably didn't feel any pain. A quick chop on the base of the neck from behind, and she was knocked out. Macha caught her while she was falling, to make sure she wouldn't hurt herself on the asphalt. She dragged her inside the building through the service entrance and closed the door.

She quickly took the young woman's cap, top, work pants and shoes, leaving her in her lime-green underwear. She used some strong duct tape she brought with her to tie the janitress' hands, wrists, feet and ankles together, then to gag and blindfold her. Finally, she located the cleaner cupboard and stashed her in it.

Macha changed into the gymnasium's janitress clothes and used the cap to hide her red haird. Now disguised, she was ready for her next move.

In the gymnasium, there was also a nurse on duty, in case there was an emergency. Macha would use her uniform to approach her true targets.

The gymnasium nurse was a little older than Macha or the student/part-time janitress that she replaced; but she was in her late-twenties at most. She just finished medical school and it was her first job. She had strawberry blond hair, tied into a slick ponytail, blue eyes, a pretty nose, and was wearing a white scrub, with white pants and white shoes.

Macha approached her and, thanks to her janitress disguise, didn't raise any suspicion.

“Is there a problem? Where is Beatrix?” the nurse asked.

Beatrix was the young woman currently bound and gagged and stashed in the maintenance closet.

“Sick. I replace her.” Macha answered while disguising her voice.

“I see... Can I help you?”

Macha answered by brandishing a small canister and spraying a sweet-scented gas at the nurse. The woman's eyes glazed over, and she drifted into unconsciousness, her head resting on her desk.

Just like the janitress, the nurse wasn't her real target, just a mean to an end, so Macha chose to not be too rough. She wasted no time stripping the young nurse, as the cheerleaders were going to arrive soon. Once the scrub, shoes and pants taken off, Macha was greeted by the sight of the nurse's white cotton bra and panties. The underwear were plain, but the nurse's nice figure made her look good in them anyway.

Macha's duct tape was again put to good use and was used to bind, gag and blindfold the strawberry blond-haired nurse. Macha then dragged her victim across the room, made her sit inside a cupboard and closed the door to conceal her from any prying eyes. She quickly changed clothes, for the second time now, and prepared her surprise for the cheerleader team.

They wouldn't get off as easily as the nurse or the janitress...

The cheerleading team was composed of eight buxom beautiful young women, with nice figures to boot. Five had black hair, two were blond, and the last was a redhead.
They were also a bunch of spoiled brats and typical “alpha b*tches” that never passed on an opportunity to bully other students...

Disguised as the nurse, Macha had used a medical cap from the nurse's office to hide her hair and makeup to tan her skin. They didn't recognize her.

Currently, the cheerleaders were chatting happily with each other, once again commenting on how good-looking they looked with their uniforms – red and white tank tops and red mini skirts –. Macha was a little disappointed when she saw that Hilda, the leader of the pack, was absent. She would have to remedy to that... She didn't want her to miss her punishment...

But first things first...

“Hello girls. Before you start your training, there's just a small formality. There's been some nasty germs floating around the last few days. You'll have to drink a small tonic to be sure that you won't be ill before tomorrow's next game.”

The cheerleaders looked at each other, but they weren't the brightest bulbs in the bunch, and they drank the content of the cups Macha gave them without question.

“By the way. Where is Hilda?” Macha asked.

“At the spa. Why?” one of the cheerleaders answered.

“No reason. Just asking.”

Macha then left them to rehearse their exercices, starting with a few stretchings. However, their movements soon became more sluggish... When the cheerleaders finally understood that something was wrong, they were already falling asleep because of the drug Macha made them drink.

Macha rubbed her hands. Perfect...

When Macha was done with them, the eight sleeping cheerleaders were left bound and gagged in the middle of the gymnasium. They were also completely naked. On each of their backs, Macha had stuck a sheet of paper reading: “Oh no! We've been mugged!”

Revenge... Sweet revenge...

Now, only Hilda remained.

Macha would have to pay her a visit in the spa near the University...

Stormfist's House of Waters was a spa, a restaurant and a hotel at the same time. This part of the operation hadn't been planned in advance. So, in order to reach Hilda, Macha had to improvise and change disguise several times.

First, she started with a waitress. The young ash-blond-haired woman, already in uniform – red waistcoat, white button-down shirt, black skirt above off-black tights and black shoes –, was leaving her car. A swift chop was enough to put of her out of commission. Soon, Macha was walking inside the building wearing her new uniform, while the real waitress was left locked in the trunk of her car, bound and gagged and clad in her pink undergarments.

Then, to walk around freely in the building, Macha ambushed a maid. The woman had dark eyes, dark-brown hair tied into a strict bun and was wearing a standard maid uniform. When Macha found her, she was cleaning an unused hotel room. There was nobody else in the area, so Macha closed the door to muffle the sounds of the struggle and the stripping. Once the woman was knocked out, Macha used some bedsheets as makeshift bonds and gag, then left the unconscious half-naked maid seated on the toilet seat of the room. Once Macha was done with the maid, the woman's only clothing consisted of a red thong and a blue non-padded bra. A few other bedsheets were used to secure her to the toilet. Macha locked the door of the room when she left it. With her new disguise, she could search the place freely.

Finally, in order to reach Hilda, Macha mugged one of the spa employees. The woman's black hair were braided and she was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with her nametag on it, black pants, and black shoes, as well as some red lipstick. Macha knocked her out with her canister of sleeping gas, dragged her by the arms, and hid her in a backroom. The uniform was swiftly removed. The spa employee was wearing a black lacy bra and white panties with a golden trim. Macha found some towels and bathrobe sashes, and used them to bind the woman's ankles, legs and wrists. She used a handtowel as a gag, knotting it at the back of the employee's head. Then, Macha slipped into the woman's clothes before stashing her in a cupboard.

Soon, Macha arrived in the room in which Hilda was, only clad in a white towel. The buxom black-haired young woman was resting, lying on her belly, eyes closed.

Macha looked at her and smiled. By surprise, she grabbed Hilda's hair. The cheerleader let out an indignant scream, but Macha slapped her to shut her up. Now, Hilda was looking fearfully at her. Macha's smile widened. She was remembering all the pranks and hurtful comments Hilda made to her. She was already enjoying the humiliation she was going to put her enemy through...

She was going to start with Hilda, then she would track down the criminal who kept mugging her for months and get her revenge.

Soon, no one would be safe from her wrath. No one!

“Now I'm on top!” she exclaimed.

Sometimes, when the wait between two missions became too long for her taste, Klenia disappeared during a few days. Aster was used to it by now and she didn't question it, nor did she try to stop her even though she had a good idea of what Klenia was doing during her spare time.

Klenia started her career as a thief. At first out of necessity, then because she realized that she enjoyed the thrill of the heists, the muggings and the infiltrations. Sometimes, without warning, she was feeling a sudden need to reconnect with her roots. So she found an easy place, and robbed it. It usually involved taking off someone's clothes.

Klenia entered the backroom of the clothing store she'd just robbed.

She had arrived just before the closing hour, waited until the last clients left... and then she had overpowered the unfortunate clerk and taken her clothes to search the place, take the money in the cash register, steal a few articles of clothing, and leave without being disturbed. The real clerk was locked in the backroom, seated in a corner of the room, and Klenia glanced at her her.

“Still a little tight around the chest...” she said to the sleeping young woman.

Klenia gathered her loot.

“Well, time for me to depart. And sorry about this. However, I'd have to say... Four times... At this point, it's not bad luck. It's fate.”

Macha probably took the clerk job as a part-time job to get more money, but her decision had the unforseen consequence of making her Klenia's victim for the fourth time in her life. Currently, she was down to her black socks, her light-purple bikini panties and her matching full-cup bra. Klenia had turned some of the articles of the clothes store into bonds to tie her hands, wrists, ankles and feet. A makeshift cleave-gag was keeping her quite.

Macha was softly mumbling in her gag. “Nmhhh mhh nhhh tpmhhhh...”

“How cute... She's having a dream... I wonder about what...”

END

Author's note: Sorry Macha... And, Esercito Sconfitto, I hope you're not disappointed by the last twist. I simply couldn't resist to end with that gag... ;) At first, I wanted to wait April 1st to publish this small story, but then I realized that I wouldn't have the patience to wait until that date once I had written it.
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
esercito sconfitto

Re: Macha's Revenge

Post by esercito sconfitto »

many thanks Rufusluciusivan- and, I presume, welcome back to the civilisation ...and Internet :)

about Macha, I am not disturbed by the twist at end of the story...because it is a necessary passage to her new life and role

as uniform stealer, Macha Etaine is still immature ... she wants to punish people who deserve to have their clothes stolen. :roll:

when Macha gets out of her latest predicament, she will be a perfect hunter; she will attack all the girls with a uniform on. 8-)

...and, having been mugged so many times despite being 'innocent', she will take more satifactions by mugging innocent girls for their clothes :cry:

hey stop staring at me with weird looks on your faces. It wasn't my fault. It's the human nature :|

then, mr. Rufusluciusivan, thanks for this prologue...and we are waiting for the real rampage... :lol:

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”