Story3: To overthrow the Utopia (Part 3)

rufusluciusivan

Story3: To overthrow the Utopia (Part 3)

Post by rufusluciusivan »

The third part of the main story begins. If you don't remember the appearance of the main protagonists, you will find their descriptions in the "Quick presentation of the characters" post.

Prologue:

Some people said that Emery couldn't feel emotions anymore. It wasn't true. For instance, right now, she was feeling a mixture of disgust and annoyance.

Klenia. Just. Wouldn't. Stop. Talking.

"... and then I mugged her. Again." she was saying. "Can you believe how unlucky she was? I mean. A third time. By the same person. What are the odds? I'm seriously considering printing a loyalty card..."

"And otherwise, is there a moment where you stop your incessant babbling?" Emery interrupted her.

"Why should I?"

"You're getting on my nerves."

Klenia smiled. She wasn't afraid. Emery couldn't hurt her, and both knew it. Cérès had forbidden it. It would have put a damper on the relationships between the different networks of the Rebellion. Indeed, while they were all under the orders of the Headquarter, each network had a lot of autonomy in their own Province and they were all very jealous of their prerogatives. Headquarter couldn't afford a lack of cooperation, especially now, when things were going to escalate with the Government. And even then, Emery was aware that Klenia would be far harder to subdue than her apparent carefree attitude would lead someone to believe. This was a woman who knew how to fight. Emery could see it in her eyes and in her confident posture.

"You know, you could benefit from a few girl talks." Klenia added. "There is more in life than just killing and brooding, and brooding about killing."

"Killing is my life. This is what I trained for."

"Sheesh... There's no arguing with you..." Klenia raised her hands and resumed her watch. "They'll soon be here... Any minute now..."

Emery and Klenia were currently waiting. Both women were leaning on their car's body. The vehicle was parked on a small winding road, meandering through the forest trees. A few meters away, half-concealed by trees and bushes, they could see a bigger straighter road. But even this road wasn't busy. They barely saw a car pass by since they've started to wait.

Suddenly, Klenia stood up. "Ah! Here they are!"

Klenia indicated two white vans driving on the main road. The second van was following the first. Both had the same logo on them, three golden bees.

"Now, suspense..." Klenia ominously said.

Suddenly, the first van used its indicator to inform the other that it was going to turn right. The second van followed and, soon, both vehicles had stopped on the verge of the road. Two pairs of women exited the vehicles. All four were dressed in dark blue delivery uniform shirts and pants, completed with blue and white baseball caps and black work shoes. Both the shirts and the caps were adorned with the same logo as the vans. Silently, Klenia and Emery approached them, using the undergrowth as a cover.

"What's wrong?" one of the deliveywomen was asking, a beautiful and athletic woman with sandy blond hair tied into a ponytail.

"We have a problem with the engine." answered the driver of the first van, a dark-haired woman with a rather pale skin.

"What's the problem?" asked the sandy blond-haired deliverywoman.

"I don't know. I've never seen this warning light on my dashboard before."

"Well, we better should fix it quickly. Or else we might be late for the delivery..." a brunette with locks of green in her long light chestnut brown hair concluded.

The four women moved to the first van, not noticing that they were being watched. Klenia and Emery were now very close to their unsuspecting victims. Klenia grimaced. Green? I know it's the colour of the Seleucos Faction but still, you think Olympians would make exceptions if the dye and the hair colour don't match... Ignoring the abomination of bad taste, Klenia prepared herself.

Now, riddle me this... How do you neutralize four women when you've split up in two groups of two?

Klenia jumped, grabbed the unsuspecting brunette, and pulled her in the bushes. The woman disappeared in the vegetation. Noises of struggle followed, as well as grunts and muffled screams. The sandy blond-haired deliverywoman turned around and, when she saw the thrashing in the bushes, tried to reach for the pepper spray she had on her belt. Suddenly, the dark-haired driver of the first van grabbed her and applied a viselike sleeperhold. The blonde didn't even know what hit her and, soon, she slumped into her attacker's arms. Around the same time, the trashing in the bushes stopped after one last grunt.

Mikani, disguised as the driver of the first van, smiled.

The answer is simple. You don't mug them at the same time.

They drove the vans to the smaller road, in front of Klenia's and Emery's car. Aster and Mikani, dressed as deliverywomen, exited the first van. They saw the second van moving back and forth a little. Klenia and Emery were already busy undressing their own two deliverywomen. "So far, so good." Aster said. Mikani smiled and nodded. She was happy that the first step of the mission went without a hitch.

Aster and Mikani had already ambushed their uniform donors a little while ago, in the nearby town of Wheat Junction, just as the two deliverywomen were about to climb into their van. After aquiring the two women's clothes, identity and vehicle, Aster and Mikani joined the second van that was supposed to make the delivery with them and led them into a trap.They were now patiently waiting for Klenia and Emery to change.

Aster went to the back of their van and knocked on the door. "You can go outside. Coast is clear."

The backdoor opened. Aaria took a deep breath. "Finally! Some fresh air!" she exclaimed. Lacking a disguise for now, Aaria had to remain hidden in the back of the van during the whole trip.

Suddenly, the large rectangular wooden crate next to Aaria started to move back and forth a little. Through the holes pierced to allow some air to enter, outraged muffled shrieks could be heard, as well as a few thuds. The kind of sounds made by a gagged person trying to bang for help with their bound feet. Aaria kicked the crate. "Keep quiet in here! Nobody can hear you! Well, nobody but us..." Currently, the crate was containing the two deliverywomen Aster and Mikani impersonated. The two unlucky women, a brunette and a dark-haired one, were only clad in their underwear: red lacy bra and panties for the first, a black tank top and white boyshorts for the second. They were bound with ropes and gagged with their socks and tape. The crate stopped moving. Satisfied, Aaria jumped on the ground.

Mikani looked at the second van (the one in which Klenia was currently in) a few seconds. A slight worry was troubling her. She decided to ask the question she was thinking. "Do you think Klenia will be alright, alone with Emery in the van?"

"Trust me... She's more than able to handle Emery." Aster aswered.

"Don't be fooled by her attitude. Klenia is in our team for a reason." Aaria added.

Mikani hesitated, then said: “I've always been wondering... How did you hire Klenia?”

“She mugged me.” Aster answered.

“What?”

“She mugged me." When she saw that Mikani had a hard time understanding, Aster added: "Klenia is a recent recruit. She used to be a thief before. One day, during a mission, I was undercover as a maid in a hotel. Klenia was here at the same time, trying to rob the guests. She ambushed me in her room and took my place.”

“So you mean she mugged you to take the uniform you got by mugging someone else?”

“Pretty much. One moment I'm the queen of the world, the next I'm down to my underwear; bound, gagged and blindfolded with tape. But Klenia's been very nice about it. She left me in the room's bed, so I would be comfortable.”

“And how did you...”

“Aaria freed me. Then we found her back.”

“And you hired her?”

“She was very good.”

In front of them, now fully uniformed, Klenia emerged from the back of the van. Emery, similarly disguised, followed her.

"And Emery... What's her backstory?" Mikani continued.

"I don't know." Aster answered. "She grew up in a mining town of the Province of Rift, but that's all I know. Ask Hieron one day, he might tell you."

"Hieron?"

"He was one of her instructors."

"Hieron?!" Mikani repeated. The thought that someone as outgoing as him had trained the cold and efficient Emery seemed ludicrous to her.

"Yep. He's not an assassin, but he's a fighter. Heard that he used to take part in illegal fighting tournaments when he was very young, before joining the Rebellion."

Klenia's outfit was a little tight around the chest. But, then again, it was the case with a lot of the outfits she aquired from her donors, so she was used to the slight feeling of inconvenience by now. She met gaze with Aster. "Step 2?" she asked.

"Step 2."

Klenia grabbed the sandy blond-haired deliverywoman by the shoulders. The woman was now down to her lavender soft cup non-wired bra and matching figure-hugging panties. She was still wearing her white sock on her left foot. The other sock was currently in her mouth. Klenia had bound her ankes, thighs, wrists and upper-arms with black nylon rope, using complex knots to be sure that she would be well-secured, but without any danger for her well-being. Several stripes of silver duct tape had been used to gag her. She was still unconscious, softly breathing through her petite nose. Klenia dragged her outside the van and began to carry her in the woods. Without a word, Emery did the same. The brown-haired deliverywoman was bound and gagged in a similar fashion than her blond colleague, but Klenia noticed that Emery's knots were meant to make sure that any movement would be extremely painful for the captive, and just loose enough to not cut blood circulation. The captivity of the Olympian deliverywoman was going to be even less pleasant than the one of her three colleagues. Klenia grimaced and sighed. I guess this is the maximum we can ask from her...

The four deliverywomen were dragged in the middle of the woods. Aster located two trees, concealed in the undergrowth and solid enough. She and her teammates quickly secured the deliverywomen against the trees with a few coils of rope. One pair of women was seated against each side of the first tree, the other pair was seated against each side of the second tree. Then, rope was tied around their bodies to make sure that they would remain seated against their respective trees and couldn't escape.

"Good work team." Aster finally said. She was answered by Mikani's and Aaaria's smiles, as well as Klenia's enthusiastic exclamation. Emery kept silent and coldly stared at her. Aster wasn't very happy to have been forced to join forces with the assassin again, but Cérès and the rest of the leadership had been impressed by their efficiency together during the "Heraclius Operation". They decided to renew the experience. Fortunately, Cérès made sure that Emery would be kept on a tight leash by giving all the decision-making authority to Aster. Emery was forced to obey.

"We begin step 3?" Aaria asked.

"Yes. Klenia and Emery, you go in the second van. Mikani and I will lead the way. Aaria will take the car and do her part of the mission. Everyone agree?"

Everyone nodded, except Emery who remained still in a guard position. Aster ignored her.

"Then let's move. Weapon factory, here we go..."

Author's note: I know I said that the third part was blurry in my head, and it still is, but I had a sudden inspirational thrust to write the prologue, so I gave it to you as fast as I could. Also, can you guess who Klenia was talking about at the very beginning?
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 7 times in total.
esercito sconfitto

Re: To overthrow the Utopia (Part 3) by Rufusluciusivan

Post by esercito sconfitto »

outstanding! this is going to become a complete saga! :D

about the relationship between Klenia and Emery... the inevitable 'conversion' of Emery will take place thanks to practice, not by speeches.

PS now , Macha Etaine ( recognizable in the description made by Klenia ) deserves to be a uniform stealer... it's the only possible way for her. I hope that soon or later you will describe her "mugging rampage " :lol:
rufusluciusivan

Will you believe me if I tell you that the running gag with Macha was absolutely not planned? I randomly got the idea when starting Part 2 and I couldn't resist adding a reference to it later in the part; and then again in the third part. Well, if Macha keeps like that, she might get upgraded to main character one day. It's the law. :D

I would like to do a saga with these characters, with a final end, indeed. I have the general ideas in my head, but the details are still very vague. Let's just hope that August will be fruitful.

(PS: It's always nice to read you comments by the way (as well as Tirepanted's). So a huge thanks for still taking the time to write them!)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Fantastic! This may be my favorite part of the saga yet.

I love the reveal that Aster and Mikani have been disguised as deliverywomen before the story even begins. It's a nice twist on the usual setup - what initially seems to be a lucky break (engine problems with one van) turns out to be the makings of a perfect trap. And it demonstrates once again that these women are experts in their profession.

I also love how you're slowly layering in background about these characters, directly with Klenia and with hints about Emery. It helps develop the women and makes them feel like more than generic outfit-grabbers. Well done.
rufusluciusivan

I'm glad you liked it. I was actually a little afraid that the quality would be a little less than the previous part, as I didn't reread it (for correction) as much as the others. I like dropping parts of the characters' backstories, but I actually have to refrain myself from giving everything all at once. ;)
rufusluciusivan

Part 1

The weapon factory of Wheat Junction's periphery was in fact a big complex, in which the main factory was only one building. There was also a heavily-guarded laboratory, a more heavily-guarded storage area, and an even more heavily-guarded smaller factory in which the shells and every other explosive components were built. The place was protected by several fences with barbwires. In fact, the only weak spot was the security booth itself, the only part where a human still watched. There were also some security patrols, but nobody was expecting an attack. Or an infiltration. The place was far from Utopia's hot spots and, as far as its owners were concerned, was deemed "safe enough".

In theory, there were also security cameras everywhere. But, once again, Thalès had perfectly done his job. Four days ago, he learned thanks to his numerous informants, that the factory was going to replace its security cameras. That would mean that during an interval of two days, there would be no security cameras in several places of the complex.
The decision was extremely arrogant, in typical Olympian fashion. But it wasn't completely unfounded either. The Rebellion was laying low in this part of the country, outside of Aster's non-lethal infiltrations; and even then, the Olympians didn't know that Aster's team had ties with the Rebellion. They thought they were a group of thieves. The local governors were becoming cocky; and the central Government was focusing its efforts on the Flora Forest (the place in which Cérès was conducting her guerilla), on the Province of Naïad (the most unruly Province of all) and on the Province of Hera as, stupidly, they thought that Heraclius' murderer was still there.

Aster had actually wanted to strike this place for several years, even coming up with several plans. (Replacing the crew of deliverywomen that regularly supplied the place was only one of her ideas.) She never could have set any of them in motion, because of the cameras. Until now...

A little ironically, Aster and her team were going to infiltrate this huge weapon factory by pretending to deliver the most average supplies ever: office supplies, new computers and refills for the water-coolers.

Aster's van pulled up to the gate, in front of the security booth. She lowered the van's window. This time again, her lucky star didn't fail her. The guard was a woman. (Although the plan would have worked the same if the guard was a man, the fact that she was a woman made her plan easier.) The guard was looking a little bored. It was the end of the morning and there wasn't a lot of traffic during this part of the day: everyone was at work and, apart from the delivery crew, nobody else was expected before lunch.

“Greetings!” Aster happily exclaimed.

The guard had coal black hair, dyed with strips of red, indicating that she was an Olympian from the Basileus Faction. She was wearing a grey uniform.

“Greetings. You're a little late, aren't you?” she said.

“Some troubles with the engine. Nothing to worry.” Aster answered.

“Well, good thing you still managed to come. Your access pass, please.”

“Here you go.”

Aster handed her a small piece of paper. In her other hand, she had prepared a little “surprise”. The guard looked up to grab the paper. Aster sprayed a good dose of paralyzing gas into the woman's face. The security guard let out a small cry and fell on the ground. Her eyes were crying and, because of the gas, she had trouble breathing and couldn't scream. Mikani got out of the van, a bag of tools in her hand, and entered in the security booth. The two vans waited a little, as if they were still checking with security. Therefore, if another vehicle happened to arrive at the wrong moment, they would be blocked by the two vans and couldn't see what was going on.

Mikani swiftly got to work. The Olympian guard was still blinded because of the gas and she barely put up a fight. With one blow, Mikani had knocked her out. It took her two minutes to take off the woman's boots, uniform and cap, leaving her in her black sports bra and shorts. She used zip-ties to bind the woman, as they were the quickest restrains she could use.
The guard's breath was still very raspy and Mikani didn't want her to choke on a normal gag, even though she was from Olympus. She grimaced and sighed, then pulled out a huge black ball-gag out of her bag. Klenia had given it to her before the beginning of the mission, and Mikani didn't want to know why her friend had it in her possession. The ball had holes pierced in it to allow the gagged person to still breath through their mouth. Mikani used it to gag the unsconscious guard and was satisfied to hear her breathing through the material. She then dragged her under the desk, the only part of the booth where she would be invisible from the outside
Finally, she quickly changed and took the guard's place. The whole replacement had taken her five minutes. She nodded to Aster. The two vans left and headed for the parking lot used to make the deliveries.

Aster had prepared an excuse in case someone asked her why there were only three deliverywomen, but she didn't need to use it as nobody raised any question. Apparently, everyone was assuming that, if they passed security, everything was in order. Four employees, three men and one woman, helped them unload the vans. They were all dressed in the same dark-green jumpsuits and black security shoes.

“End of your morning shift, ladies?” asked one of the men.

“Yes." Aster answered with a cute smile. "We'll probably eat in the factory's lunchroom today.”

The lunchroom was in a separate building than the main factory or than the places with a restricted access. So the direction did not see any problem with allowing the delivery crews to eat there. This was another reason why they chose to pose as the deliverywomen of this specific company, and this specific shift.

When most of the boxes were unloaded, Aster told the employees to take a break.

“Are you sure?” asked one of the men.

“There isn't much left. We can handle it.” Aster answered.

“If you say so... I'm not against finishing my shift earlier. See you at the lunch room then.” The man and his two colleagues left them. The woman was about to follow, but Klenia held her back.

“Excuse me. Could you just help me with this box?” she asked with a huge smile. “I don't know where I should stock it.”

Klenia's charm worked again and the woman couldn't help but smile back and comply. In her back, Klenia exchanged glance with Aster. The latter nodded. The two women disappeared inside the administration building with their boxes.

Aster was left alone with Emery. There was a small moment of silence.

Then, Emery said: “Being that lucky shouldn't be allowed...”

“You have to create your own luck. Trimming plants is perfect to clear your mind and think of something else. At the shop, I spend hours thinking of every details of the plans: when we have to be crazy-prepared, and when we can allow ourselves to improvise. Now, it's time to improvise. The guard Mikani replaced won't be relieved before the end of lunch. We have 2 hours left.”

“So, what are the orders?” Even when she was listening to her instructions, Emery somehow found a way to be disrespectful in her tone.

“We finish unloading the last boxes, then we acquire new uniforms. There are restrooms that we could go in...”

The woman was called Tressa. She was in her early thirties. Her ginger red hair were tied into two buns, one on each side of the head. She had cute green-hazel eyes and a few freckles on her cheeks that were making her look younger than she really was. Klenia and she were currently walking through the corridors of the administration building.

“So. How's work?” Klenia asked.

“Boring and repetitive. I'm actually glad to help discharge here. Assembly-line work can be such a pain...”

“I can imagine... But why not change then? Personally, I couldn't help building weapons...”

“I don't like it much either, but I still have to pay the bills...”

True... But there are other jobs... Klenia thought. She looked around her and commented: “Say... This place looks really empty...”

“Everyone is already having their lunch...”

"Really?" Interesting...

They arrived in the building's storage room and put the boxes down.

“And done!” Tressa exclaimed. “Not unhappy to have finished here... Now, time for a break.”

“Yep. It's break time. For you anyway.

“Not for you?”

“I have to work overtime. It starts now.”

Klenia closed the door of the storage room. All the unavoidable noises, grunts and groans that tended to happen when a woman was forcefully subdued were muffled by the walls.

Klenia wasted no time stripping Tressa. The security shoes were first to go, revealing the woman's black socks. Then Klenia unzipped the jumpsuit and took it of. She started by releasing each of the unconscious woman's arm from the garment, then made it slide down to her waist. She noticed that Tressa had freckles on her arms as well. Under the jumpsuit, the worker was wearing a green tank top. Klenia took it of as well, revealing a matching green t-shirt bra holding firm round breasts. Finally, Klenia made the jumpsuit slide on Tressa's firm legs. Her high cut briefs were just as green as her bra. “The redhead in green trope?” Klenia commented. “Sure. Why not?”
She discarded her deliverywoman garb and dressed in her new uniform. She could feel the wieght of the bunch of keys in one of the jumpsuit's pockets. She smiled. Perfect...

After the fight and the stripping, Tressa was now a little disheveled and several locks of ginger hair were spread across her face. Klenia found that she looked very cute that way. She located coils of rope and a roll of strong packing tape.
Klenia dragged Tressa in a corner of the room by her underarms. Then, she wrapped tape around her legs, wrists and upper arms. Several layers of tape were wrapped around her mouth and lower face to ensure her silence. Finally, Klenia took a coil of rope and laid her hapless victim on her side. She made her bend her knees a little and used the rope to hogtie her. She left the bond not too tight. The point was simply to prevent her from crawling her way out, not to hurt her. “Mhhhhhh” Still unconscious, Tressa let out a small muffled moan. Klenia gently stroked her ginger hair a few times. "Sorry I had to be so rough... It's for a good cause..."
She moved several boxes and crates to hide the unconscious worker from any prying eyes. First Macha and now her... I might have a thing for redheads... Klenia let out a small chuckle, amused by her own joke. She then put her deliverywoman uniform in one of the smaller boxes after emptying its content. She would put the box back in one of the vans, to remove all traces of her previous uniform.

Then, she would continue her mission, now that she had access to the main factory. But first, she needed to go see if the others were done.

I hope Aster is doing just as fine as me...

Klenia switched the light off, giving the bound-and-gagged Tressa some privacy, then left the room to regroup with her teammates.

“See? In doubt, the restrooms are always a good last resort.” Aster commented.

“And what would you have done if the restroom back-up plan didn't work?” Emery retorted.

“Klenia is probably already in uniform. She either would have continued the mission alone, or she would have led a few generous donors into a trap.”

Aster had noticed that Emery particularly disliked outgoing partners, so she acted accordingly.

“I like restrooms that are truly that." she added. "Different separate rooms. One by toilet seat. Therefore, when the door is locked, nobody can see what happens...”

Emery groaned in exasperation and finished smoothing her freshly-aquired dark-green jumpsuit. Aster took the opportunity to check the inside of the small room they just left.
A sleeping blond woman, only clad in her light blue demi-cup bra and black bikini panties, was seated on the toilet seat. She was supposed to be one of the secretaries working in the administration building, but it was Aster who was currently wearing her white shirt, small grey jacket, black skirt, pantyhose and shoes. The blonde's legs were secured to each sides the toilet bowl with tape and her hands were tied behind the pipes of the flush with zip-ties. Her upper-arms were secured with tape as well. She was gagged with her own socks and tape, while another strip of tape blindfolded her.
A slightly older, but just as half-naked, woman with brown hair was seated on the blonde's lap. Her only clothes consisted of her white tank top and panties. Her hands were tied behind her back with zip-ties and her feet were secured behind the toilet seat. A few ropes were securing her and the blonde together. She was gagged and blindfolded with tape as well. Still unconscious, the brown-haired worker was currently leaning on the unlucky replaced secretary. The blonde's head was softly leaning on the brunette's ample chest. Aster smiled and closed the door to give them some privacy.

So far so good... she thought.

Aster and her partner had to wait a little, pretending to freshen up and have a small chit-chat at the restroom's washbassins, but their patience was rewarded. They had to ignore several potential donors because they were either not the right size or because they were accompanied. Then, the blond secretary came alone to freshen her makeup. Aster and Emery easily subdued her and, soon, she was drugged and locked in one of the toilet rooms. While they were busy undressing her, an employee came by. Emery didn't even let her the time to understand what was going on. With one nerve-pinch, she had neutralized her. And, then, Aster and Emery had each acquired a new disguise.

"Alright Emery. Work your magic." Aster ordered.

The assassin picked the lock to bolt the door from the outside.

"Perfect. Now, to regroup with Klenia."

"Are you sure your disguise will be enough?" Emery asked. "I don't know if secretaries are allowed in the main factory..."

"I know, but we couldn't afford to be picky. At least, I got the keys to the administration building thanks to her. We may have to split up: me on my own in the administration building, and you with Klenia on the factory."

"Joy." Emery flatly answered, deadpan.

"And, in the worst case, there's still the option of acquiring another disguise..." Aster concluded. "Now let's go. It's time for the real mission to begin."

They quickly left the women's restroom, leaving their two unwilling donors to get to know their bonds - and each other - better once they would wake up.

Author's note: I hope you'll enjoy this part. I wanted to still publish it before Friday, so I went faster than usual in the correction phase, so don't hesitate to point them if you find mistakes.
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
esercito sconfitto

I'll wait for your return :)

in the meanwhile- on behalf of the whole board, I wish you good and happy Holidays :D

even if your collaboration stops at this point, you can't even imagine how important it was for all of us ;)

about the last installment... I noticed another little intriguing detail; Klenia seduces her victims, but she wants to beat them 8-) ( do you remember her slight disappointment when she mugged Macha Etaine for the second time?)

Rufusluciusivan...bonnes vacances!
:D
rufusluciusivan

Thanks a lot! And don't worry, I don't have plans to leave the board yet. (Although I may not be as quick to post as in the first part of July.) I'll just go on holiday in a place with no wifi the next week, so you won't hear from me. Hopefully, I'll come back in one piece... (always dreaded long car trips.)

Klenia doesn't particularly like beating her victims; it's the stripping part she always looks forward to. ;) She was disappointed with Macha because she couldn't remove the clothes herself. 8-)
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
rufusluciusivan

Managed to pick up some wifi and some free time, so I thought I'd publish the next post.

Part 2

The administration building was empty, which perfectly suited Aster's needs. Thanks to the stolen keys, she could access to every room.

With a pipette, Aster was pouring a see-through liquid inside the central processing unit of the place's computers through their ventilation grids. The liquid was a new kind of acid designed by the Rebellion. It would damage the machines' circuits and render them unusable, but without damaging the outside. Hopefully it would take them some time before they found what the real problem was. Currently, she was sabotaging the last remaining computer.

All done... With Klenia and Emery sabotaging the machines in the factory, this shoud disrupt the weapons production in the area for a while...

The days of the big uprising were getting closer. They needed to weaken the military as much as they could, hence the reason of their sabotage mission.

Suddenly, a voice came from behind Aster. “Excuse me...”

Aster turned around.

The woman had braided blond hair and piercing blue eyes. She was wearing security shoes and a jumpsuit. However, contrary to the other employees Aster met thus far, the woman's jumpsuit was red and not dark green.
She seemed surprised to see Aster, but there was no indication that she saw through her disguise. To the blonde, she was just another secretary minding her own business.

“Hello. I'm Ophilia.” she said.

“Hello.”

“Have you seen my sister Lianna? She's a secretary, like you. She was supposed to meet me at the lunch room, but she didn't come.”

Yes... There is a family resemblance... Same hair colour, same nose, same chin...

“Sorry. I didn't see her.”

For obvious reasons, Aster couldn't tell her that Lianna was actually bound and gagged in the women restroom. Or that Aster stripped her down to her underwear to get a new disguise.

Ophilia seemed disappointed. “Too bad... I'll try to find her... I need to tell her that I'll be working overtime at the laboratory today.”

Her last sentence picked Aster's interest. “Oh. You're working at the laboratory?”

“Of course. Didn't you recognize the red jumpsuit?”

“The red... Oh, yes, of course! Silly me.” she lied insolently

Aster's mind was racing. The laboratory, uh? A new opportunity had arisen, and she had to decide wether she would take it or not. On the one hand, she could do a lot more damages if she had access to the laboratory. All the new prototypes she could destroy and the computers she could sabotage... All the informations she could gather... She could get her hands on the plans of new weapons and give to the Rebellion... On the other hand, there would be a lot of risks.

“Come to think of it, I've never seen you before. How long have you been working here?” the blonde asked.

Ophilia was becoming suspicious.

Well, looks like she forced my hand... Now, she couldn't let the employee walk freely. She would ask too many questions around her and blow her cover.

“I've been here since last week.” Aster lied while stepping closer to the blond employee.

Suddenly, Ophilia eyed her clothes. “Pardon me to ask, but where did you buy your clothes? They're exactly the same as... My sister....” Now, Aster could see a little fear in her blue eyes. The woman was beginning to understand that something was very wrong. She took a step back. “What's your name again?” Ophilia asked. Aster could see that she was about to scream to raise the alarm.

“My name is not important.” she answered.

Aster punched her in the guts the moment she was opening her mouth. Ophilia bent double, the wind knocked out of her. A swift chop to the base of her neck sent her to slumberland. She collapsed on the floor, out like a light.

Aster dragged the blonde into the storage room. In a corner, hidden behind a line of boxes, the bound-and-gagged Tressa was still blissfully unconscious.

Good... No interruptions...

Aster closed the door. She took off Ophelia's security shoes and jumpsuit. Under them, the blonde was wearing blue socks and plain but comfortable cream-white bra and panties. Aster removed her secretary disguise to put on Ophilia's still warm clothes. She then quickly bound and gagged the unconscious blonde, using discarded tape and strings from the storage room. A quick hog-tie would make sure she wouldn't escape. Dragging her again by her underarms, Aster hid Ophilia next to Tressa. She laid the blonde in front of the ginger-haired worker.

At least, she'll have some company when she wakes up...

With her new freshly-acquired uniform, Aster left the room.

Next stop, the laboratory...

Posing as the guard was even easier than expected. Mikani basically just had to stand still and look strict. Everyone was at lunch and, except a few people leaving the place to eat in town, nobody passed near her booth. The guard had woken up earlier and started to make a racket, but Mikani easily solved the problem by making her breath a good dose of chloroform. She was now sleeping, still hidden under the desk.

However, a little more than half an hour after Aster's infiltration began, a new problem arised.

The two women were wearing black business suits with matching skirts. They were driving an expensive car, whose price would probably have been enough to buy a small house.

“Good day. Your access pass, please.” Mikani greeted them.

The driver gave her the pass. She sighed and commented to her passenger. “You'd think, by now, that people like us would be exempt from this kind of waste of time...”

“Sorry.” Mikani answered. “This is standard procedure.”

“I know. But we need to watch the main factory before the end of lunch break. Please, hurry up with the formalities.”

“Sorry, ma'am.” Mikani repeated. She gave her back her pass. “Here you go. Have a nice day.”

“Thank you.”

The car drove off. Mikani immediately took her phone and sent messages to her accomplices to warn them of the upcoming threat.

During lunch break, the factory was almost empty. Klenia and Emery only met three employees, and made short work of them. They were left bound and gagged in a maintenance closet. Then, the two women had free hands to sabotage the machines. They were now almost over.

Suddenly, Klenia's phone beepped. She checked her message.

“Change of plans. We'll soon have company.”

Emery looked at her impassively. She didn't seem worried. “Do you want me to deal with them?” she asked.

“We'll do it my way.” Klenia calmly answered.

Emery shrugged. “I simply don't understand your lack of efficiency.”

“I like it better that way. And, I dare say, we're happier that way." Klenia gave her a quick glance, and added: "You're always so gloomy. I sometimes wonder what made you that way.”

“I want to make sure I'm always on the right side of the gun when it fires. Or on the right side of the blade. Any blade.” Emery coldly answered.

Klenia sighed and gave up. “We better ready ourselves...”

The laboratory was a lot duller than what Aster expected. She had imagined high tech tools and futuristic-looking weapons. She was greeted by a lot of computers, models and plans. But, at least, it made her work easier. After collecting as much informations as she could in such a short amount of time, she put Ophilia's pass to good use and sabotaged as much computers as she could.

Then, she heard her phone beep. She quickly read Mikani's message.

Complications... I better should give Klenia a hand...

The Olympian businesswomen were probably from the factory's board. Their expensive clothes claimed it as loudly as if they were holding a sign. But Klenia didn't care much. Soon, these clothes would be hers...

The first woman had black hair with dyed red strips and seemed to be the leader of the duo. Her companion had black hair too, but with dyed blue strips instead, the colour of the Zenon Faction. Klenia didn't know the exact reason why they chose to come to the factory. She guessed that they were here for an inspection. Ultimately, however, it wasn't very important.

Big machines and conveyor belts were perfect to hide and spy on their preys. The two women were currently chatting with each other. According to their conversation, some machines needed to be changed.

Klenia gave Emery a sign with her hand.

The assassin nodded, moved with the grace of a dangerous predator and attacked. Klenia did the same.

The two women were (a little painfully) sent into slumberland before even understanding what was going on.

Klenia happily started to strip the first businesswoman, taking off her shoes, skirt, pantyhose and suit.

Emery gave her a meaningful look. “Why are you taking her clothes off?” she coldly asked.

“Two reasons. First, it will give us better disguises. Second, they will be less inclined to run and get some help if they're in their underwear.”

Emery raised her eyebrows a little. Her expression remained neutral, but Klenia could see the contempt lying underneath.

“Shut up and strip yours.” she said, a little vexed.

“You're having too much fun with it.” Emery retorted.

“You should try too. Frowning is bad for your face. It gives you wrinkles.”

Emery scoffed and crouched down in order to strip the second woman. “I find nothing even remotely funny into taking off someone's clothes. It's just a mean to an end.”

“Killjoy...” Klenia muttered.

"If you continue to talk to me like that, I will kill more than just your joy." Emery said without raising her voice. The assasin quickly glanced at her and, during that short amount of time, Klenia saw in her eyes what Aster was always seeing when the both of them were in the same room. A glimmer of pure malevolence. In spite of all her self-control, Klenia turned a little pale. She sometimes tended to forget that Emery wasn't just a grump. She was a killer. Klenia had never been private to this aspect of Emery's personality, but it was mostly because the assassin had always been kept in check by the orders of her higher-ups. As a former thief however, Klenia knew that people didn't always follow the rules, and she could see that Emery was contemplating the pros and cons of disobeying Cérès just one time.

While she enjoyed teasing people, Klenia was also smart enough to know when to stop. She kept silent.

Suddenly, they heard a door open and close. Emery immediately looked up.

“A witness...” she said.

Klenia knew they wouldn't have the time to hide the two unconscious businesswomen before the newcomer would reach them. They would have to neutralize her quickly. Another woman had arrived. She was wearing a red jumpsuit.

Emery didn't let her the time to open her mouth. She swiftly moved into the attack.

The woman blocked her punch. She knew martial arts. Emery followed with a roundhouse kick, which the woman barely dodged this time. Emery was clearly taking the advantage. The woman moved back.

“Stop it, idiot! It's me!” she screamed.

“Aster!” Klenia exclaimed. “Just in time!”

"What kind of a welcoming committee is that? Didn't you recognize me?" Aster's eyes shot daggers at Emery.

The assassin shrugged. "Not with your new clothes." she answered.

Klenia had no way of knowing if she was telling the truth. Curse that dead expression...

Aster ignored Emery's retort and gave a quick look to the two businesswomen. One was already in her underwear. “I thought you needed some help to handle the problem, but I can see that it wasn't necessary.”

“Well, we could always use some help to stash them out of sight...” Klenia said while smiling.

Now that they were three, carrying the businesswomen was an easy task. After stripping them to their luxurious black undergarments, Klenia and Aster bound and gagged them back to back before stashing them in the maintenance closet along with the other employees that were stashed here.

Ultimately, it was Aster who dressed in the second business outfit, as it would attract less attention than a bright red jumpsuit. Emery kept her employee disguise.

“Alright. Lunch break is almost over and I don't want to be here when the mess we left will be discovered. We leave the place.” Aster concluded.

Lunch break was almost over. They met a few employees on their way back, but nobody questioned them. Aster's and Klenia's suits showed they were important and meant business.

“Good thinking with the suits.” Aster commented. “I don't think we could have avoided some questions without them.”

“That was a pleasure...” Klenia answered, beaming with pride.

Emery followed them in silence.

They left the place with the stolen delivery vans. Aster and Emery in the first, Klenia in the second. Mikani opened the barrier for them and quickly climbed aboard the second van with Klenia. While they were driving, they suddenly heard a loud sound coming from the complex.

Behind the wheel, Aster felt her heart skipping a beat.

“The alarm siren.” Emery simply commented.

“That was close... Someone must have found one of our donors...” she understood.

“We don't have much time before they understand who was responsible and call the police.” Emery added.

“I know. We'll have to be quick.”

The first part of their escape went smoothly... They were driving on the same isolated forest road, and nobody was chasing them. Yes, it was going smoothly. At least until a police car suddenly appeared behind them and intimated them to pull over.

Aster shared a quick glance with Emery.

"We have to comply." she reluctantly said. "It may be just a routine check. If we try to flee, they'll know for sure that we have something to hide. And their car is faster than our vans."

Emery nodded. "If you let me handle this..." she started.

"As a last resort only."

Aster pulled over, and Klenia's van did the same. The police car stopped behind them and a woman stepped out of it. She was rather tall and muscular. So much that Aster had the impression that her dark blue uniform jacket and black pants were too tight for her. On her belt, her gun was prominently displayed and she was keeping a hand on the cross of the weapon. Aster took a deep breath. This time, they were in trouble. Both she and Klenia were wearing the clothes of people who had nothing to do in a delivery van. This would be difficult. In the enclosed space on the van, she wouldn't have a big room for manoeuvre and the woman could easily shoot her and Emery. The assassin was moving to grab one of the knives she was always keeping hidden on her.

The police woman knocked on Aster's window.

"Yes, officer?"

"Ma'am, I'm sorry to interrupt you, but you committed a serious offense." she said. "You're way too elegant and pretty to be driving such a poor vehicle. You'll have to come with me."

Aster recognized that voice. And that face. She felt a huge relief.

“Aaria!” she exclaimed.

The older woman smiled, but then didn't waste any time. “They're already on your tracks. Police had been told to stop any suspicious delivery van. Come with me in the police car. We'll lose them that way.”

“How did you?” Aster started.

“Hieron gave me a hand. He already left with the other car. Now, it's our turn to hightail.”

Aaria had them all leave the vans. She quickly eyed each woman of the team, then took another police uniform and threw it at Emery. “Change now. Aster and Klenia's suits will be good enough to blend in and, from afar, Mikani could pass herself for someone working for the police. But nobody would wear your jumpsuit outside of the factory.”

Emery silently complied.

“Will we be able to avoid their roadblocks?” Aster asked.

Aaria pointed out the police car. “Normally, yes. Thanks to my new car, I can access their radio frequences.”

“Nice! But you'll have to tell me how you got this car...” Klenia intervened.

Her mind still foggy, Primrose woke up in a very embarassing position. In front of her, her colleague Yusufa was lying on her side, eyes closed and softly breathing, as if deeply asleep. Their bodies were closely pressed up against each other and, when she tried to crawl away, Primrose realized that her own handcuffs were tying her wrists behind her friend's back, while Yusufa's wrists were similarly cuffed behind Primrose's back. Ropes were also tying their ankles together. Tape had been wrapped around their wastes to press them against each other. Both were gagged by a few strips of the same strong thick tape – Primrose could also feel that her socks were filling her mouth. Tape had also been wrapped around their lower faces, to press their gagged lips against each other, making it look like they were sharing a passionate kiss.
And even more embarassing was the fact that Primrose could feel their bare skin touching each other. Both she and her colleague were only clad in their underwear: lacy red bra and panties for her, plain blue ones for Yusufa.

They were currently hidden behind some bushes, on the side of the road.

Primrose blushed because of a mixture of anger and embarassement. How could she let that happen to her and her friend? She was from the Basileus Faction, the Olympian Warriors' Faction! This very morning, she had checked if the red strips in her brown hair were still well-dyed before tying them into a long ponytail.
But the couple in their car seemed so nice...
There was apparently some ruckus at the weapon factory and all police agents had been told to be vigilant. The couple was the first vehicle they made stop to check their identification documents. The man and the woman were looking so nice and harmless... Both she and Yusufa were completely taken by surprise when they attacked. The last thing Primrose remembered was the woman lunging at her.

Then, blackness.

And now, she was left to be found in this embarassing position.

Not to say that Yusufa wasn't looking cute with her short and now somewhat messed-looking brown hair dyed with some stripes of yellow... Or that leaning against her and feeling their skins touch each other was a bad sensation... Or that their predicament was a lot different from some of the games they played together in their apartment... But Primrose didn't want strangers to take part in them. And she certainely didn't want to be found in that state of undress by her colleagues who were going to search the forest looking for fugitives.

She knew that they would never let her live that one out...

Primrose tried to free herself from her bonds, but all she managed to do was rubbing their half-naked bodies together. Not to say that is wasn't feeling nice, but she had other priorities than enjoying the moment...

Sandwiched between Klenia and Mikani on the back seat, Aster was feeling a little packed. But, at the very least, the police car allowed them to flee undetected, and Aaria managed to avoid all the roadblocks.

Right to her, Klenia was jealously looking at Emery, who was sitting on the passenger seat. "Why does she get the good seat while we have to squeeze up here?"

"Because if you touched me, I would have broken your fingers." Emery answered without even turning her head. She didn't raise her voice, but the threat was cristal clear. Nobody was allowed to have any kind of physical contact with her without her permission.

The last part of the trip was made in a tense atmosphere that prevented them from celebrating their victories.

Epilogue:

Aster and her team made up for the missed opportunity once they were back at Dimitri's house. Aster's husband had already heared of their success and had prepared a celebretation to honour their victory. He was waiting for them, with his right-hand man Thorn and all the other people under his command. Hieron was also there, smiling as always.

And Dimitri had even better news.

“We just received a crypted message from the network of the Province of Artemise.” he excitedly said. “They have found a scandal on the Government big enough to spark a mass rebellion among the Provinces!”

“Which means...” Aster began.

“Which means that we will make our move soon.” Dimitri confirmed while holding her shoulder.

Aster smiled. “Finally... We will finally knock them down...”

"There will still be a lot of work, and the most dangerous part of the plan are still to come, but we'll finally do it... History is in march..."

Klenia, Mikani and Aaria let out shouts of joy, and soon everyone was starting to party. Except Emery who was coldly watching everything from the corner of the room.

While Dimitri's announcement brought a lot of joy, it also brought a lot of work. The day after the party, he and his wife had locked themselves in his office with Aaria and Thorn to plan their next moves. Klenia was resting in one of the vacant rooms of the Demeter & Sillo Associates building. She had drunk a little too much last night... Hieron was walking somewhere. Emery was training in the building's inner courtyard.

Mikani had nothing better to do, so she was watching Emery train, almost hypnotized by the assassin's skill.

Emery was throwing knives on training dummies. She was following the same pattern. First the heart, then the head, then the throat. Once she was out of knives, she recovered the ones she threw, and the whole pattern started again. Heart, head, throat. Heart, head, throat. Heart, head, throat. She never missed.

“Impressive, isn't it?”

Mikani jumped. Hieron had talked while approaching her. He stopped and looked at Emery too.

“The knife is her weapon of a choice. On short range, she's way more deadly with one than with a firearm.”

Mikani hesitated. She was remembering her conversation with Aster.

“Hey, Hieron. I've been meaning to ask. You were Emery's instructor, right?”

“Yes.”

“Do you know why she's... Like that?”

Hieron stopped smiling. It was the first time Mikani saw him do that. “That's an old story... Too old to matter now...” he quitely said.

“I'd like to hear it anyway.” she answered.

Hieron hesitated a long moment. Mikani kept silent, as she didn't want to force his hand. Then, the man made his decisision.

"It started twelve years ago, before Emery joined the Rebellion..." Hieron stopped, then sighed. “Listen, I'm not gonna spell it out for you. Life can be tough when you're a single woman living in a mining town of the Province of Rift. Especially if you're young and pretty, and if you have the bad luck of attracting the attention of a bunch of drunk soldiers in a dark alleyway.”

Hieron's gaze became distant. “Then, when life punches you to the ground, you have two choices. You either lie down in submission, or you punch it back. Emery chose the second option. And, when she punches, she holds nothing back. She joined the Rebellion and volunteered to enter the ranks of the “special combattants”. She wasn't the biggest or the most muscular, but she was the most determined. She wanted to become the best, she became the best. She has quite the reputation in the Provinces of Rift and Lakeland. They call her the Silent Butcher.”

“Aster thinks that there's something broken in her.”

“Probably. I don't know for sure. I may be one of the few people Emery feels close to, but that doesn't mean much.”

Hieron turned to watch Mikani and the young woman almost took a step back when she saw the intensity of his gaze.

“I think I know why you're asking me that. But I don't want you to delude yourself. You can't help Emery. She won't listen to you. She lives in her own dark bleak world. A world in which she finds solace in being the strongest and using that strength to strike fear in the hearts of others... So she can have her revenge on God, or Life, or Fate, or whatever else had caused the meeting of a young woman and four drunk soldiers in a dark alleyway twelve years ago.”

Hieron sighed a second time and walked away. Talking seemed to have worn him out. He concluded: “If you want to talk to Aster or the others about our conversation, feel free to do it. Emery doesn't care about that old story. I don't know if she even remembers it. But, whatever you do, never show her pity. She would hate it even more than failure or Klenia's comments, and that's saying a lot.” Then, he was gone.

Mikani sighed.

Several feet from her, Emery didn't seem to have heard the conversation. Or, if she did, she was ignoring them. She continued to train. Heart, head, throat. Heart, head throat. Heart, head, throat.

Mikani left the place to see if Klenia had overcome her hangover.

END
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
esercito sconfitto

rufusluciusivan, thanks for completing the story with this temporary return

as usual, one of the points of strenght is the way you master irony in your works ( in this sense, the presence of Emery is unavoidable but quite strident :shock: )

anticipating the development of the fictionary scenario, which -( at this point , with all the given details, this is easy to guess)- will become more 'warlike' in the foreseeable future, and the attitude already shown by Klenia about stripping her captives for a better detention and not for disguise purpose, may I hope that we will see some 'mass scenarios with other 'not necessary' stripping? (just as footnote, 'Esercito sconfitto' means Defeated Army, or 'Armée défaite' ;) ...this is my real weakness)

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”