Description of the characters and the settings. Not a story.

esercito sconfitto

Re: Description of the characters and the settings. Not a st

Post by esercito sconfitto »

one of the most intriguing descriptions of an alternate universe. One can feel the joy of creating :)

by the way, even the bigger Geopolitical map confirms the previous impression of a drawing themed on north america ( because of the orientation of outer countries...just as example, "Gengis" and Khazan, recognizable names of Mongol rulers, are where the southern Asia is assumed to be located)

of course it is an universe born under different skies and transmigrated to the USB fate and conditions; I am aware all the characters and protagonists are affected by this inner change

this needs to be elaborated. You can understand that you are watching a horror movie when in the first scenes the characters are unnaturally happy and glad; it's because they ignore they are characters of a horror movie. Same here, almost all the characters are only waiting to be sucked into a giant vortex of events that will leave them tied up stripped of clothes...I was thinking this of Macha, when you said that she was just at home enjoying the company of her family etc...
After having been roped into the Rebellion's operations more or less against their will, Macha and Hana are now safe and sound, living in Macha's village in the Province of Ares.

well, under the conditions of the USB universe... this is the starting point of an USB horror story :shock:
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Ghazan (sorry for the bad writing) is supposed to have a more middle-east-vibe, while Pakal has a culture inspired by the Mayans, Aztecs and Incas.
well, under the conditions of the USB universe... this is the starting point of an USB horror story
Now the question would be, for who ;) ? Let's not forget that Macha's village isn't your traditional quiet and cosy village of farmers. The second they would spot a Uniform Stealer trying to get her hands on Macha or Hana, all the villagers would grab their clubs, their rifles, and their vicious hunting dogs. Then, they would organize a manhunt. It's how they have fun around these parts... :lol: Reka was only able to escape one because she was clever and mentioned that she too was part of an influential Ares family.
I expect I'll be revisiting the page from time to time in case I forget any characters/details; it should prove very helpful.
That's the idea. Hopefully it will. I realize I have forgotten a few details. I'll probably edit it when I have some time (this week will probably be very busy too; I didn't have the time to properly read your latest post yet..)
esercito sconfitto

Let's not forget that Macha's village isn't your traditional quiet and cosy village of farmers. The second they would spot a Uniform Stealer trying to get her hands on Macha or Hana, all the villagers would grab their clubs, their rifles, and their vicious hunting dogs. Then, they would organize a manhunt. It's how they have fun around these parts... :lol: Reka was only able to escape one because she was clever and mentioned that she too was part of an influential Ares family.

Rufusluciusivan, my friend...in an USB alternate Universe...things don't work this way. :)

this is the point. Material conditions preventing the events in real life (i.e. in our real world) generate opposite results in fictional USB-themed universe

Macha will fall victim of a USB scenario , not because of a false psychological sense of security, but -regardless of her feelings or the safety assured by her village ...because she being in a USB universe, this is required by the laws of the USB universe

this principle has a general validity in every fictional universe (i.e. a heist movie, when the best laid plans go astray ) .

but just don't ask me "How"

because it's a mistery ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTQurAEmt64
rufusluciusivan

Warning! This is not truly a USB story. Consider it non-canon.

Also, esercito sconfitto, I apologize in advance, but I couldn't resist the joke...

Old fashioned fun

“We needed four-eyes as a hostage to lure Mikani into a trap! We just needed a hostage!” Lizéa was complaining. “But you just had to try to steal the redhead's clothes!”

“Hey! It seemed like a good idea! Since I've already stolen Nera's uniform...” Yuki objected.

“Well, congratulations, now they think that we wanted to molest her, and they are even more after our blood!”

“I couldn't know that her kid sisters would barge in at the wrong moment!” the young woman said to justify herself.

“Besides, you could just have grabbed the two little brats and truss them up before they ran to alert mom and dad!” Tiffany said to Lizéa.

“And look like a child molester? I have a reputation to uphold! How could I guess that the parents had rifles?”

“It's Ares, Liz'.” Tiffany retorted. “Everyone here has a gun.”

“I think they're gaining on us!” Yuki suddenly shouted.

“Run faster!”

“Damn savages... How did they gather the entire village so fast? And where do they keep all these dogs?!”

“It's Ares, Liz'. Everyone here has...”

“FORGET IT!”

They were running in the woods, with all the adults of the village on their tail. Angry adults with rifles, clubs, knives, and attack dogs.

Lizéa couldn't tell which was the worst. The barkings of the dogs or the screams of the mob. Some people were firing shots in the air.

She could even hear shouts of joy.

After some more running, they gained enough distance to temporarily lose the mob. They paused a moment to catch their breath.

“At least, they are having fun...” Lizéa commented.

“It must be their first manhunt in years. In my Province, this is one of the ways we have fun.” Tiffany explained. “Though, I must admit that I'm actually impressed... They haven't become rusty at all!”

“Yeah, yeah, that's great! I'm glad that we can allow them to have some fun! But right now, I also want to save our skins!” Lizéa retorted.

“Maybe we could grab a few women, conk them, and steal their outfits to make it look like we're part of the mob?” Yuki suggested.

“Impossible. They travel in packs of six or more, with at least two dogs, precisely to prevent that.” Tiffany said.

“This sucks!”

“Besides, I think they're calling in all the nearby villages. In one hour, we'll have the entire area on our tail.”

“Tiffany, your birth Province sucks!” Yuki said. “It SUCKS!”

“This is a nightmare...” Lizéa added.

“Don't worry though. I have a foolproof strategy to get away.”

“Which is...?”

“Run away like complete cowards, then leave this Province and never return!”
esercito sconfitto

:lol: :lol:
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I know it was a little non-canon piece but it was still a pretty fun piece to read. Very nice. Thank you. :D
rufusluciusivan

Thank you both for the comments. Glad you found it funny, even though there may not have been any stealing at all. (The key words are she 'tried' to steal the clothes...)

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”