Policewoman from Poland.

Trackman281

Re: Policewoman from Poland.

Post by Trackman281 »

Oh I'll be there, waiting patiently for the next premiere. Must admit your films are quite enjoyable. 8-)
uniformedwomenu

Post by uniformedwomenu »

Trackman281 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:28 pm Oh I'll be there, waiting patiently for the next premiere. Must admit your films are quite enjoyable. 8-)
Great, see you later. It's really nice that you like my production. I have a request for you. Please comment on YouTube. Concerning the actress. She put in a lot of work, it was her first time in front of the camera. Please describe how nice and pretty she is and how well it plays. She will definitely enjoy it.
Of course, you can criticize the movie, but I am asking for a nice comment for her. Please

P.S. This is my email : [email protected]
If you had scenes that you would like to see, describe to me. Maybe I can record.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

See that's the thing, we have so many talented, artists, story writers and film producer / makers on this forum such as yourself, that I never feel the need to criticize anything as I know you all work hard and I respect all the work everyone does. :) I know it sounds a bit preachy but I don't care, I'm speaking truthfully. :D

But that's the truth she is a very beautiful lady and I'm sure she has a promising career in front of her, I hope she knows as well, that judging by the comments on this page, she has the quite the fan base already, myself included. :D
uniformedwomenu

Thank you very much.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

U.W, I look forward to this newest instalment of your series.
I'll leave feedback after viewing here and on YouTube.
I'm in agreement with the rest of the Board concerning the actress in the story. She is very good and quite beautiful.
uniformedwomenu

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:57 pm U.W, I look forward to this newest instalment of your series.
I'll leave feedback after viewing here and on YouTube.
I'm in agreement with the rest of the Board concerning the actress in the story. She is very good and quite beautiful.
Thank you very much.

Return to “Policewomen”