Policewoman bound and gagged

Void99

Re: Policewoman bound and gagged

Post by Void99 »

Damn, sorry to hear about the abuse you went through. Can't imagine the terrible ordeal that must have been.

Is that Terminator parody with the leather jacket the one where he is sitting on the bike? I do remember a friend having the actual original movie poster on the wall, that everyone thought was super cool.
I remember hearing about a Saving Private Ryan parody ...Shaving Private Ryan .....though I think "Shaving Ryan's Privates" would have sounded more funny!

I went through a phase of loving 90s softcore erotic thrillers ....especially ones with Shannon Tweed and Shannon Whirry.

I wonder how long ago the uniform stealing fetish dates back to. I never even knew about it until I saw that "Worse than a Bad hair day" short movie back in 2006. In fact prior to that....I never even liked female/female bondage. All bondage content I had bought prior to that was either male on female bondage or female solo.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I remember back in 90/91, after the 11Pm News, NBC 10 had "Crime time After Primetime".
Every night was a different show, and once a week was "Fly By Night", Starring Shannon Tweed (or was it Sharon Tweed? I always get them mixed up).
She was really hot!
andyv2k14

Post by andyv2k14 »

Back to the original post.

Can you tell us where the clip is available for purchase? I totally understand the copyright thing, but it isn't a violation of the policy to inform us of where the video is available to buy.

Return to “Policewomen”