British WPC from Doctor Who Season 11 Episode 11 ( "Resolution")

Mr. Peaky Blinder

British WPC from Doctor Who Season 11 Episode 11 ( "Resolution")

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

About 19 minutes in.

Not the best of scenes.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6zugx5

She didn't take the boots, but took her socks instead. Some of these directors really have no idea..
pc305435632

Re: British WPC

Post by pc305435632 »

nice find ! thank you .
Woody

Post by Woody »

I think the socks are left lying on the ground. Strange.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

in my humble opinion the alien Dalek woman leaves her own boots on the roadside, along with her own jacket, picking the policewoman's boots

I appreciate the scene, it is a reminder of what will be considered an 'acceptable stealing uniform scene' in this feminist dictatorship...our era.

slainplus

Post by slainplus »

After blowing the picture of the scene it kinda looks to me the alien woman might have swapped her shirt and pants with the policewoman. I say this because the color of the woman's pants don't quite match that of her dead partner, and she's wearing what looks like a black t-shirt. Who knows, maybe the alien woman wanted throw off the authorities be making it look like the dead policewoman was the perpetrator or something. If this is the case, she might have been frustrated getting her foot wear on the dead woman, and simply give up on her original idea.

I know the aftermath scenes in movies/TV shows don't always make sense, but if the alien woman just stolen the policewoman's coat as I thought at first she had; then why did are somebody's shoes, socks, and other clothes strew all over the the place?

BTW this is still a cool scene and thanks to whoever brought to our attention.
charles_milano

Post by charles_milano »

page not found
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Page not found. Access to the page you are looking for is limited or does not exist. :( :? :shock:
Sakanre

Post by Sakanre »

Because nobody looks to have replied to this I will say it is Dr Who and the episode is Resolution S11E11 I think! I will not link direct as that seems to guarantee the video is deleted lol! :D But easy to find on Dailymotion. This scene is about 16m in a scene where she pretends to be the cop is about 25m in.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

thanks for the heads-up, Sakanre! and for finding the clip , of course! :D

and MOST IMPORTANTLY for naming the clip. Once we know the exact title and all the rest, we can found it again and again regardless how many times "they " will delete it

( I don't see the Clips section of our board as a bunch of clips. I look at the Clips section as a list)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6zuji3

Return to “Policewomen”