https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ae/c0/75/aec0 ... d5fc34.jpg
esercito sconfitto

Re: Israeli Defence Forces

Post by esercito sconfitto »

rise and start with a smile! :D

Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Then following this shot, Private Gotha was later found unconscious in her underwear bound and gagged with the remains of a catsuit behind the rock. :D

It was later discovered, that a plucky infiltrator had pulled her over the rock in a rear chokehold. Choked unconscious, Private Yana Gotha was stripped of her uniform and equipment. The IDF are still searching for the female suspect, after a data breach was reported at the Tel Aviv Forward Operating Base. They have no new leads.

Sorry couldn't resist. Such as hottie needs her uniform stealing :lol: 🥰
Jack_079

Post by Jack_079 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:08 pm Then following this shot, Private Gotha was later found unconscious in her underwear bound and gagged with the remains of a catsuit behind the rock. :D

It was later discovered, that a plucky infiltrator had pulled her over the rock in a rear chokehold. Choked unconscious, Private Yana Gotha was stripped of her uniform and equipment. The IDF are still searching for the female suspect, after a data breach was reported at the Tel Aviv Forward Operating Base. They have no new leads.

Sorry couldn't resist. Such as hottie needs her uniform stealing :lol: 🥰
I dig it.

The IDF has some lookers in its ranks for sure!! :)
Stormtrooper1990

I don't know who are prettier. Israeli girls or Russian girls.

There is only one-way to find out... :lol: :D
Jack_079

Post by Jack_079 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:05 pm I don't know who are prettier. Israeli girls or Russian girls.

There is only one-way to find out... :lol: :D
By wrestling naked in paddling pools filled with Jello, then the winners spank the losers!! :twisted:

I may have put a little too much thought into this! :lol:
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

no, the jello is morally wrong :o

wrestling outdoor in the desert and the winner strips the loser and takes her uniform as trophy :)

hey I love uniformed girls wrestling in the desert sands.
it's so biblical

this one is already surrendering her uniform

Stormtrooper1990

I like the wrestling in the desert, seeing which gets the other in a chokehold putting them into sleepyland then slowly sensually stripping them down to their standard issues. Or naked I prefer naked. :D

" Come on cute little Israeli girl, hand me the uniform I won fair and square." Said Private Natalya Andropova to her defeated IDF counterpart Corporal Hanna Goldblum. "What!? You already have yours please don't." Andropova wasn't impressed by the Israeli girls snivelling. "I said strip, bitch! Unless you want me and my friends to strip you." Andropova cracked her knuckles. Goldblum put her hands up. "Alright, enough. Fine take it." Andropova and her five comrades looked on, with lust in their eyes as the shapley Corporal stripped for them, soon all the IDF corporal was wearing was her standard issue olive vest and black panties. " Nice rack, sweetie." Andropova said as she saw the large D-cup breasts, nipples peaking through the thin sheer fabric of Goldblums olive vest. Feeling the leers of the Russian soldiers over her shapely figure, Goldblum covered herself meekly with her hands. Grinning with amusement at the beautiful Israelis plight, Andropova turned to the other four extremely gorgeous IDF soldiers. " Ok, little Israeli girls. Who's next? It's 1-0 to Mother Russia. And everybody knows we Russian soldier girls are the prettiest in the land. Just ask Miranda Croft and the Shadow Initiative, they will tell you." She held out her arms. "Is there no one else!" She shouted. After seeing the nervous faces of the cute IDF girls, she shouted again. "IS THERE NO ONE ELSE!"

Return to “Israel and Arab States”