The Lion Roar

Post by cuccut59579 »

An old scene, now in better resolution:
Start at 42:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OMcd3UL4w8
blade

Re: The Lion Roar

Post by blade »

I remember that scene. It is even more brutal than the scene in alias.
Is she suppose to be a 'good guy?'
Thanks!
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Nice scene. The dancing girl gets decked & her face stomped on.
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

Hi,

Yes, indeed it's more brutal than a back hand jab in Alias. I mean, a neck chop is more than enough to take the girl down but let's say, the "protagonist" here (yes she's the movie "good guy" even if she has temper problem) had to stomp the poor girl twice.

A bit more of imagination, but I assume that she would not treat the unconscious girl very well while stripping her. (The place is a brothel house and she was an angry wife went searching for her husband there.)

Since this is a Hong Kong comedy (and therefore, no strict censore rules as some in the mainland) I expected to see a bit more of the striping or at least the discover scene. In my imagination, it could be a fun striping scene where she could held up one of the poor girl leg up while striping her pant off, mumbling about how dare they charmed her husband, or she could say something like how disgust she feels wearing such revealing clothes. The discovery scene could be something like a drunk guest accidentally go into the female restroom and saw the naked body on the floor, or maybe the brothel's owner would find the naked girl stowed in a weird pose in one of the closet while looking for or checking something, in both case, I prefer to see the victim still unconscious.
blade

Post by blade »

Hello!
Thanks for the clarification!

Return to “Dancers , Actresses on Stage etc.”