Happy Birthday Mr. Dictator, Part 1

antonmarcus

Happy Birthday Mr. Dictator, Part 1

Post by antonmarcus »

Preface: The story is revolved around a group of revolutionary called the Underground in a fictional country called Kaldonea, a country ravaged by violent civil war between Tsar Franz Antonescu and a Rebellious Kaldonean named Ivan Hvrasti, Hvrasti wins the war and Established a very Authorative Government in Kaldonea.The underground goal are to distrupt and eventually depose and kill Ivan to end his Tyranical regime. Here are the part one of the story. I hope you enjoy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AUXU-J ... p=drivesdk

I'm sorry for this takes longer than expected. My notebook has been very "unfriendly" with me. So I bought a new one and move all my works in new computer.
Also, please pardon for any inconsistencies on the word. It is because me in Hungaria and my friend back in Norway do this on weekend and spare times... All critics are welcome :)
part two coming very soon
esercito sconfitto

Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Dictator, Part 1

Post by esercito sconfitto »

hi Antonmarcus, I took the liberty of posting here the text

Happy Birthday, Mr. Dictator
Part I

Everything is according to plan. The Republic of Kaldonea tyrannical dictator, Ivan Hvrasti are present with two of his Second-in-Hand, Karoly Timonescu and Miklos Stepanic. The concert hall will be filled with both “Kaldonean Party of Progress” members and sympathizers along with Ivan and his cronies by midnight. Unknown to them, The Underground, or what the KPP called Tsar Franz Revolutionaires in the propaganda, have infiltrated the dictator’s birthday celebration today.
There are 15 revolutionaires planning to get inside the building Among one of them is Natalya Josefa.

Natalya was one of Kaldonean Pryzeobran Guard, an all ladies guard, for the old Kaldonean Tsardom that manages to stay alive despite the brutal fighting between Hvrasti Collaborators and Tsardom forces. Last time she held a rifle and fired it as a Kaldonean Guard was at the chilling winter night in front of His Majesty’s Palace, until Hvrasti artilleries fired a salvo of High Explosive rounds to her position. What she remembers that night was screams of her men and women comrades, fire carpeted her view while many of her dead comrades lie lifeless in the Palace courtyard. Her Dark blue Double breasted coat, white cavalry trousers and black kneehigh boots uniform were soiled by blood, soot and burn marks all over her body. Her Bicorne flew away by wind as she loss conciousness.

She wakes up by a Casualty Cart, carrying the casualty of the battle to be dumped by the sea. The cart carrying her manages to hit a roadbump by the forest path leading to the sea. She fell by a hard thump to the ground and stands up as quickly as she can, running to the forest away from the path. She runs past hedges of bushes and sharp branches, ripping her already ruined uniform. Just as she manages to get out from the forest and lose her conciouness once again by exhaustion, a shadowy figure of a man apporaches her. She lost conciousness for 3 full days before she realized she is being cared by The Underground Partizans.

It was 4 years ago. And Hvrasti has gained total control over Kaldonea, oppressing the poor, eliminate his political enemies and creating Nepotism among the KPP. And today is perfect because all party members and sympathizers are in one giant room with Hvrasti and his Second hand cronies.

Today, She is next door to the hall, sitting inside a diner that served her a plate of Boiled Pelmeni and a glass of Rakiya by its side. A Small TV gives out reports of the crowd outside of the diner, gathering as they wait and cheer for Hvrasti’s arrival. She sits close to the Diner’s Kitchen door where she can see both The Diner owner and the crowd outside by plain view of the window. The Diner owner is an Underground sympathizer and has helped to gather much information about the event, Natalya just have to wait for the signal for her to walk inside the kitchen and into the alleyway behind. He is seen sitting over the cashier, eyeing on the Crowd with occasional guards passing by bearing wood-furnitured automatic rifles with a curved magazine attached on it side, a New technology of the time. On his ear, a wired small speaker and microphone, or what they call headset, sits by his left ear, barely visible for the owner wears a white cloth all over his head.

Natalya wait for her mark, when the Owner checks his register with no one paying for him. Not long she waits and the owner presses the open register button, giving a light chime of bell. Natalya stands up and enter the back kitchen. She passes the cook of the diner currently boiling a batch of pelmeni and a potful of Borsch. The cook lower the flame for his stove and proceed to follow Natalya to the back exit, which is locked for the remainder of the event, lest any of Hvrasti’s men breaks in. The cook pulls out his keys, turning the handle and opens the door for Natalya

“Godspeed, young lady, Long live the Tsar” he said.
Natalya nods and give the Cook a smile before he closes the door and locking it again.

The night are a bit cold, despite no snow falling down. The windows of the High rise buildings are seen holding a few ice cracks but not so much as a regular winter night.
Natalya walks down the alley straight to the Concert Hall back door and meet another young brunette woman with long hair around her 20s, donning a white “sailor-like” uniform with light blue skirt and white piping, A patch of Kaldonea Coat of Arms stands in the sleeve of the uniforms consisting of an Eagle with a shield bearing a tricolor of White Green and Blue, the flag of Kaldonea. She wears no shoes or footwear at all. “her” shoes, a kneehigh boots and a thighhigh black socks with Garter Suspenders are still hanging awkwardly by an unconscious blonde woman with a long twintails dangling by her head. Natalya knows she’s the real owner of the uniform, The “Hvrasti version” of “Pryzheobran” Guard, which she always think as an Insult to the real one because of the overly skimpy uniform that she only says as “as low as Hvrasti’s own taste”. The young woman carry the unconcious one on her shoulder, exposing her uncovered buttocks for Natalya and the night sky to shine on. Natalya approach the young lady carrying the unconsious guard.

“By Lord’s Mercy, Ana... You are still carrying that lackey around? The plan are about to begin.”
Said Natalya to the young woman she address as Ana.

Ana is seen panting a bit carrying her rather bulky-looking “weight”, Her sweat on her hands are seen marking on and travelling down the woman’s butt and thigh.

“Yes, sure, Natalya, complain all you want, we never know that this kind of fat baboon will guard the back entrance. Besides… The Party will only arrive in the next 5 hours and Hvrasti will only come the next hour after that… relax, we got plenty of time” answers Ana in a slight exhaustive tone.

“Here let me help you”

Ana then pass the unconsious body to Natalya’s shoulder, The women body trembles a bit for her pelvis rubs against Natalya’s fur Jacket. She can smell the scent of “piss” slightly from the woman’s vagina.

“Oh Lord, you didn’t even spare her underwears. And… *sniff* did she just masturbate after this moment? It smells as she’s just orgasmed.” Natalya asked as she walk to an open crate full of shredded newspapers and discarded cloths

“Well, it has been 3 months since I wear a new, crisp and clean underwear. And… about that smell… Probably because I kicked her by the groin… yeah… probably that”

Natalya gives out a sly smirk as she slowly put the body inside the crate, located just behind a secluded dumpster.

“hah, I won’t even blame you having sex with her either. Heck, with all of your contribution to the Revolutionary for last few days. I say you deserve a nice playtime, Ana” Natalya said, with a sort of joking and serious tone at the same time.

Ana laughed as she unhook the Garter Suspender off the woman thigh and hook it to her own.

“Hahaha, Yeah. I would probably do it on her for all of this mess she enters. I own her an Apology after all *wink*”

Natalya smiled and proceed to look around while Ana wears her costume.

“You have the Janitor ID?”Natalya asked

“What? I thought it was with you?” said Ana, snickered while wearing her new black thighhigh socks and kneehigh boots.

“Don’t play game with me, Ana. Come on, where is it?”Natalya said with a cheerful angry tone.

“Sheesh, Natalya, don’t be so serious… Hey! How do I look?”
Ana strike a pose with her “new uniform”. Even though the bust area are a bit loose, it still manage to press a bit in the upper part. Her tie extrude to the pressed upper area, hanging it a bit from her chest. The skirt aren’t the perfect fit, but it still shows the curve of Ana’s small but filling body. Her panties also shown as she lift the skirt with one of her hand in the pose, a simple cotton panties with light blue stripes, and it looks very tight in Ana, because it shows her Cameltoe quite visibly. Her black thighhigh socks and garter hugs tightly to her fat upper thigh, showing the volume of her sexy bottom

“All is left is loyalty to Hvrasti and I couldn’t spot the difference”

Natalya leans to Ana’s skirt, angling her sights to the non regulation panties she wear. It is also a bit wet from the woman unvoluntary orgasm

“Well someone is preparing for something… and someone seems have a bit more warmth from that ‘milk’ on your panties”

Ana put a finger in the wet area of her panties and proceed to have a sample of it

“Mhmmm… Well, this is not mine… surely… but I will surely share this warmth” Ana said with a chuckle before proceeding to rummage the breast pocket of her uniform to reach for an ID Card

“Here you go. Remember, Gregorz stashed a rifle on the broom closet in case that you and the others haven’t called to stage when the gangs starts shooting. But I’m sure the rest of them will be patient enough before their 2nd bottle of Rakiya”

Ana give the card to Natalya and proceed to hold Natalya’s palm by both of her hand, slowly pulling her closer to Ana’s face.

“Please be careful… I lost so many of my families and loved one in this stupid fight and I don’t want to lose you too”

Ana’s face turned red and her eye glistened in tears. Natalya smiled, clearing Ana’s tear from her eyes and slowly move her hand to her cheek. Natalya close her eye and Ana follows her for both knows what to follow.

Natalya proceed to give Ana’s lips a gentle kiss, before she slowly open her mouth for her tounge. Ana put her tounge on Natalya’s mouth, proceeding to give a French kiss. They start slowly gurlgling their tounge while both of them lean on the dumpster’s side. Natalya creeps her hand to Ana’s thigh, which is dotted with sweats as both speed up their kiss. Ana raises it, leaning his foot on the dumpster while Natalya proceed to rub Ana’s clitoris, still encased inside the panties. Both of them proceed to tremble in love as Ana moves an up and down motion, rubbing Natalya’s breast against her own. Natalya unbuttons her jacket and shirt and guide Ana’s hand to squish it. Ana undoubtly follows while Natalya raises Ana’s uniform because the lack of buttons in front of the Uniform, revealing her matching striped light blue bra.

Both of them shudders as both squirt a bit of their own warm, thick liquid out of their own spots. They pant for a while before slowly breaking their kiss while they nuzzle on each other nose like a lovebird by a morning park. Steam from their mouth begin to form and warm each other as the weather begin to be colder

“I love you, Natalya… I love you so much… don’t leave me, alright”

“I won’t, Ana… I promise you that.”

Natalya gives Ana another last kiss before she buttons her shirt and jacket back to place.

“If anyone ask who are you…”

“I am Tatyana Polinovska, Gregorz friend.”
Natalya tucks her ID to her Jacket while Ana tidy up her uniform from the any unwanted sights and tied a pistol holster to her hip.

“Guess you read the briefing then” Ana said Jokingly while both walks to the door dimly lit by an overhead lighting leading to the Concert hall’s backstage.

“Well, I know who doesn’t”Natalya responds to Ana’s Joke. She laughs as she proceed to open the door for Natalya.

“After you, milady”

Both enters the building and Ana locks the door behind them.
antonmarcus

Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Dictator, Part 1

Post by antonmarcus »

Thank you, Esercito :)

Return to “Stories by Antonmarcus”