She's Back

esercito sconfitto

She's Back

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... f7287a.jpg

This week on DID detective agency. Agent Rosa’s double cross plan didn’t go so well. Rosa double crossed a woman named Kim. The two met up at Rosa’s hotel room. So Kim could sell Rosa top secret intel. Rosa’s plan went well as Kim ended up stripped down to her pantyhose. Locked in the hotel bedroom closet. Strictly hogtied and micro-foam tape gagged!

That was easy laughed Rosa as she was leaving the hotel room. Just as she opened the door. Rosa was met by a female spy named Tiffany pointing a pistol with a silencer on it right at Rosa’s face! Going somewhere bitch! Don’t talk just do as your told! Put your hands up and back up bitch! We have something’s to discuss! Rosa did what she was told as Tiffany entered the hotel room!

I’m only going to ask you once! Where’s the other one? She’s tied up in the closet. Now where’s the intel? Rosa told her it was in her purse. Here let me get it for you! No! Drop the fucking bag! Take those boots off and start stripping bitch! Soon Rosa was stripped down to her pantyhose! What’s all this bondage shit in your bag? Kinky bitch! Oh well you just made my job easier!

Can we work something out Rosa asked? Yeah bitch said Tiffany! You can start by ball gagging your big mouth! Here you go! Tiffany tossed Rosa a ball gag she got out of Rosa’s purse. Good girl nice tight! Now lay on your stomach and put your hands behind your back! Tiffany stepped on Rosa’s back and tightly tied her wrists! Now get the fuck up! Alrighty time to join your friend! Let’s go lead the way bitch!

She’s back! Tiffany laughed as she unlocked and opened the closet door. Kim looked stunned to see the predicament Rosa was in! Serves her double crossing bitch ass right! Kim thought to her gagged self! Mmmmph, mmmmph, mmmmph!! Wow you certainly left enough bondage shit in here to tie us all up! You fucking kinky bitch! Move it! Rosa angrily walked into the closet. Now lay right next to girlfriend there it's your turn bitch! Soon Rosa was in the same predicament as Kim! All Rosa and Kim could do was watch Tiffany blow them both a kiss as she turned off the light and locked the closet door! Mmmmph, mmmph, mmmmph, mmmmph!!

Now that was easy Tiffany laughed as she left the hotel room with the intel! Tiffany was also so kind to hang the do not disturb sign on the locked door. She also disposed all of their clothing and possessions down the trash chute on her way to valet parking. Tiffany definitely kept Kim’s valet ticket though! Because that bitch drove a red Ferrari. Mine now!

Mmmmmph, mmmmph, mmmmmph, mmmmmph!! Is all you could softly hear coming from the locked closet. Tiffany turned on the bedroom tv to drown out their gag talk! Since neither one trusted the other they did not work together to get free! The next day a hotel cleaning woman found them both! Passed out from exhaustion from their escape fail! Still hogtied and gagged in the closet!
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: She's Back

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

What a wonderful artist. I so enjoy his/her stories.
CoedenBound

Post by CoedenBound »

What ever happened to this artist? I used to love viewing their work and reading their stories on DA, but they seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth
Borsaz

Post by Borsaz »

CoedenBound wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:03 pm What ever happened to this artist? I used to love viewing their work and reading their stories on DA, but they seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth
Same, ive been looking him for over a year now, no One knows what happened to him? I literally signed up on this site for itiehoesup lol

Return to “Itiehoesup”