You're takig the day off Girls

esercito sconfitto

You're takig the day off Girls

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... y5-pre.jpg

This week on DID detective agency. Kelly, Leslie, Stephanie and Britney. The four private airline stewardess’s are getting the day off! Since Kelly is always the last one to get ready! But somehow always the one with the rental car. Leslie, Britney and Stephanie went to her hotel room to check on her! Because her ass was late again! When the three arrived at Kelly’s room.

Leslie knocked on the door very loudly! When the door opened it was a very attractive woman named Ronda answered the door just in her lingerie. Oh-boy! It’s that whore from the lounge last night drinking with Kelly! Leslie thought to herself! The three were stunned but not surprised! The woman looked just like Britney she smiled and invited them all in! Hi my name is Ronda. Kelly told me you three were coming. Where is she Leslie asked angrily! She’s a little tied up in the bedroom. What? That’s it come on Kelly Leslie yelled!

The three then went back to the bedroom. What the fuck is going on Kelly? Mmmmph, mmmmph, mmmmp!! You kinky bitch I know she’s hot but we got a flight in an hour! Mmmmmph, mmmmph, mmmmmph!!! All of the sudden a man came walking out of the bathroom pointing a pistol at the three! Listen up girls don’t make a fucking sound and do exactly what you’re told! Ronda said standing from the bedroom doorway. Or John here will execute all of you!

Now take your fucking uniforms off! You’re talking the day off girls! You need a nice day of rest girls with Kelly here. Courtesy of Kelly’s credit card extending her room here for another day for you girls! Don’t worry girls John will be here to keep you company before he takes you to the marina later tonight!

As the three began stripping Britney started complaining about her skirt zipper! So Stephanie helped her unzip it! Leslie looked back at Britney as she was slipping out of her skirt. Britney is such a Booshie bitch! I can’t wait to see her face when stud John here is sticking it in her ass! Leslie thought to herself!

Where’s the other three? John asked Ronda. They’ll be here any moment. They had to take care of the pilots with Bill, Mike and Frank. When the three were done stripping Ronda went to work tying up Britney while John watched in the distance pointing his pistol at the them! Soon Three other women arrived at the room and started helping Ronda tie up Britney, Stephanie and Leslie. John smiled as the three were being tied up by their doppelgängers! Leslie kept giving John the fuck me eyes! Especially when her doppelgänger was packing her mouth with socks then taped it shut! Nice and snug sweetie as she firmly smoothed the tape over Leslie’s lips! Mmmmmph, mmmmmph, mmmmmmp! Oh don’t worry bitch John has a twelve inch cock enjoy! I did last night the doppelgänger whispered in Leslie’s ear! Mmmmph, mmmph, mmmmph!!

Soon all the three were in the same predicament as Kelly! John smiled again watching the four angry tied up stewardess’s watching their doppelgängers slip on black pantyhose and get changed into their uniforms. The doppelgängers then began to do their makeup and hair exactly like them! Mmmmph, mmmmph, mmmmph, mmmmph!!! Oh shut the fuck up! We look much better in these uniforms then you do whores! Enjoy my dirty socks in your mouth bitch! Mmmmph, mmmmph, mmmmph!! You’re welcome! When the four were done they left quietly. Hanging the do not disturb sign on the locked door.

John then gave them each a syringe of a sedative in their pantyhose clad asses to keep them quiet! After he was done he double locked the door and closed all the curtains. He spent the next couple hours naked just with his gloves on. Having his way with the four! Leslie actually got to watch very relaxed bent over from the other side of the same couch! As John fucked Britney first and yes he did her hot Booshie ass! Eyes wide opened and loving it! John had his way with all four relaxed women for hours! Mmmmph, mmmmph, mmmmph, mmmmmph! They all seemed to really enjoy watching each other get fucked John noticed! When he was done with the four! He gave them all another sedative and packed them up in his van. John then drove them to the marina. For their little voyage with the captain to their new employment!

Return to “Itiehoesup”