Underestimated

esercito sconfitto

Underestimated

Post by esercito sconfitto »

This week on DID detective agency. Detective Lea lost control of the situation and was captured by a fugitive named Diana. Now let’s recap shall we detective Lea! You told me to strip down to my pantyhose. Because I was going to be hogtied in the trunk of your car! Enjoying my penis gag all the way back to Philadelphia huh? I don’t think so bitch! Mmmmph, mmmmph, mmmmph!!

Never underestimate your opponent sweetie! Mmmmph, mmmmmph, mmmmph!! Oh your clothes look way better on me anyway whore! I still can’t believe we’re the same shoe size too. Mmmmmph, mmmmmph, mmmmmph!! I know they look better on me!

Now hop your ass to my new car bitch! Your getting hogtied in the trunk! Mmmmph, mmmmmph, mmmmmph!!! Oh don’t worry about your destination sweetie it’ll be a surprise! You’ll just enjoy your penis gag hogtied in your trunk for are little road trip! Mmmmmmph, mmmmph, mmmmph!!! Shut the fuck up and hop to it! Before I just kill you! Good girl!
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Underestimated

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Great drawing & find, my buddy.
The short story that goes along with it is good as well. The dialogue is quite sexy.
I like how the villainess, Diana, is able to turn the tables on detective Lea, and somehow manages to get her strip & bound.
Leaving Lea wearing her nylons is a sexy touch for me, but my characters would've stolen the pantyhose too.

Return to “Itiehoesup”