You sure showed up at the perfect time sweetie (art by Dimir)

esercito sconfitto

You sure showed up at the perfect time sweetie (art by Dimir)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... 2cb4O1TV8M

This week on DID detective agency! One Friday evening private detective Scarlet had to stop by her girlfriend Shezhana’s office. She was working on a case agent Shezhana was familiar with and needed her advice. A very dangerous fugitive named Rin was on the Lose again!

Since it was late on Friday Shezhana’s office was empty Scarlet noticed. The other agents must of gone home for the for the evening she thought. What Scarlet didn’t notice were the four agents knocked out! Tape gagged and hogtied with their own handcuffs in just their pantyhose! In the glass office Scarlet just walked by across the hallway from Shezhana’s office

Knock, knock! Scarlet said as she approached Shezhana’s office. But no response Scarlet then knocked on the door really hard. No answer? Scarlet then decided to open the door maybe she’s on a important phone call.

Just as Scarlet entered the office she heard the clicking of handcuffs. Scarlet also noticed someone sitting at Shezhana’s desk but the chair was turned. Shezhana is that you Scarlet asked? All of the sudden the chair spun around. A villainess named Viper was sitting in the chair pointing a pistol with a silencer on it at Scarlet. Wow you sure showed up at the perfect time sweetie! Who are you? Viper just smiled!

Don’t fucking say another word bitch just do as you’re told! Or I’ll kill you both! Viper then ordered Scarlet to unlock her cellphone and place it on the floor in front of her. Now lose the shoes and strip down to your pantyhose! When Scarlet was done stripping. Viper then threw a sponge ball and duct tape by Scarlet’s pantyhose clad feet! Now pack that big mouth and tape it shut fire crotch!

Good girl now pick up your whore friend from behind the desk! I really like your shoes bitch! Viper kicked off Shezhana’s shoes and slipped on Scarlet’s heels! Barbies pink stripper slippers don’t match the uniform. Anyway you two only need handcuffs tonight no cute clothes! Let’s go ginger you two will be joining the others locked in the office across the hallway! Move it! Scarlet then ots carried Shezhana to the office across the hallway. As Viper followed behind with her pistol and some handcuffs.

Scarlet was stunned how stupid she was not noticing the four knocked out and hogtied agents! Ekaterina, Zoe, Daria and Ulyana! In the well lit glass office with the curtains open across the hallway from Shezhana’s office. Just as Scarlet approached the office door across the hallway. She noticed Viper reversed the door lock putting the key side on the inner office side! No key no unlock clever bitch! Scarlet thought to herself. Smack!! Viper then pistol whipped Scarlet in the back of her head as hard as she Could! Knocking Scarlet out cold as she and Shezhana fell to the floor hard!

Viper then opened the office and drug in the two. Just as she was walking back to Shezhana’s office for more handcuffs and chloroform. The cleaning lady approached her where’s everyone? Viper told her everyone was a little tied up at the moment! But can you please empty out the trash can in this office! Sure the cleaning lady replied and walked into Shezhana’s office.

Smack!! Viper pistol whipped her in the back of the head! Viper then stripped her down to just her tightly fit black leggings with no panties on! You naughty girl! I’ve got something special for your naughty mouth. Viper packed her mouth with a sponge ball then taped it shut! Handcuffed her ankles nice toe polish sweetie. Viper then piled handcuffs on her stomach and stuffed a chloroform bottle with one of the lady’s ankle socks between her large bare breast! Viper then drug her ass over to the other office by her ankle handcuffs! The cleaning lady suffered the same predicament as the other women!

Viper now had total control to the whole office and front door security gate! With the convenience of the cleaning lady’s keys! While everyone was enjoying their office bondage party! Viper quickly locked the front door and got to work! She then turned off the office lights. Using the circuit breaker she found unlocking the janitors closet.

She evilly smiled as she turned down the air conditioner to keep their nipples hard! Jackpot this janitors closet has everything I need Viper laughed! She nuked all their cellphones in the break room microwave after eating the cleaning lady’s incredible leftovers lunch! Then disabled the security cameras and deleted all security footage of the entire time she was there! What an easy job this was Viper laughed! As she left the office office with all the intel she stole from their computer sever! Oh yeah she also left a virus on their computer server to keep crashing it!

When Scarlet finally awoke she quickly realized her new predicament! Hogtied tightly with handcuffs in a dark freezing cold locked office with the curtains closed! With Shezhana, her agents and the cleaning lady! Viper now definitely has all the office keys! Looks like no rescue until the morning! Mmmmmmph, mmmmmph, mmmmmph, mmmmmph!!!

Viper also put a temporarily closed for twenty four hours Sewer construction sign. On Shezhana’s security gate locked office front door. Clever bitch!

darth chlorophorm 2

Re: You sure showed up at the perfect time sweetie (art by Dimir)

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

The story's great, and as always Dimir's poser artwork is beyond excellent.
ES, just as you have your love for boots, I have mine for pantyhose. A feature I enjoy the most about Dimir's stories, he seem to jam pack as much pantyhose into them as possible.
Thanks for the find, my buddy.

Return to “Itiehoesup”