Move it!

esercito sconfitto

Move it!

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Move it!
by itiehoesup

This week on DID detective agency. Late Saturday afternoon detective Nastya was getting ready for a night out at her home. All the sudden there was a knock at her door. When Nastya went to answer it she looked through her peephole. It was her partner detective Rita standing there holding a big box. Nastya then opened her door!

What Nastya didn’t notice there was a woman hiding behind Rita with a gun as they walked in. What’s going on Nastya asked? Do what she says or she’ll kill us both Rita replied! Holly shit said Nastya! Talk one more time and I’ll blow her head off! The woman then shut and locked Nastya’s front door. Put your fucking hand behind your head the woman ordered Nastya to do! Now don’t be a bad host bitch take us to your living room! Let’s go single file ladies! The woman then followed Rita and Nastya to the living room!

Ok girls now strip take it all off! Nastya and Rita followed orders and got naked! Now Rita open up the box. When Rita opened the big box she noticed it was filled to the top! With rope, duct tape, black pantyhose and sponge balls. Now Rita take out those pantyhose and both of you put them on! Good girls! The woman watched in enjoyment as Nastya and Rita slipped on the pantyhose! Now take out the sponge balls and stuff them in your mouths! Nastya pickup the duct tape and tape gag your dumbass partner! That’s it put another strip on nice and tight! Good girl now pass the tape to Rita your turn Nastya! Rita then tape gagged Nastya really well!

Alright Rita go sit in the corner and face the wall! That’s it now cross your legs and put your hands behind your back! If you move or make a sound I’ll execute both of you! Now Nastya lay on floor on your stomach and put your hands behind your back! The woman then tied Nastya’ s hands really tight! Ok sit up bitch! Then she tied up Nastya’s elbows and upper body! Don’t fucking move bitch! Alright Rita I’m ready for you! Soon Rita sufferd the same fate as Nastya!

Now get your asses up let’s go host lead us to your bedroom! Move it! Single file bitches! The woman followed Nastya and Rita pointing her gun and carrying the box. When they got to stairs the woman the woman told Nastya she knew where all her cash and jewelry was! Rita told me all about it on are ride over here! She told me you’re not a firm believer in the bank system! So you hide it all under your mattress and in your pantyhose drawer!

When the three got upstairs to Nastya’s bedroom. The woman ordered them to sit on the floor! She then ordered them to cross their legs and tied up both of their ankles! All Nastya and Rita could do was watch the woman rob Nastya’s room! She found everything all her cash and jewelry! The woman found a suitcase in Nastya’s closet and started to load it up! Wow I really like your dresses and heels girl! Nice we both wear the same size heels and dresses! As she was loading up the suitecase. The woman also found Nastya’s bondage gear, strapon and magic wand vibrator in the closet as well! You are one kinky girl Nastya the woman laughed! Don’t worry I’ll fuck you both with this before I leave!

When the woman was finished loading everything into the suitcase and the box. She said it’s time for some fun girls! The woman then ordered them to both lay on their stomachs on the bed mattress that was thrown on the floor! She then pulled out a switchblade knife! Now don’t move girls or it can get really ugly! The woman then cut a nice slit down the back side of their pantyhose from their asses to their vaginas!

She then stripped down to her pantyhose and slipped on Nastya’s strapon and plugged in the vibrator! After that she started to roughly fuck them both doggie style! As she fucked one she used the vibrator on the other at the same time!

After a couple of hours of rough sex with the two she hogtied Rita in the bedroom! Then she ordered Nastya to hop to her bathroom! Where she hogtied her and locked her in! The woman then made a phone call to a man to come pick them up! He told her he be there in fifteen minutes! She then loaded up Rita’s car with all of Nastya’s possessions to make her clean getaway!

When the man arrived he handed the woman a large envelope of cash! She then left the house and drove off in Rita’s car! Which was also filled up with Rita’s possessions! From robbing her earlier before they got to Nastya’s house! She even made Rita load up her own car with all of her possessions! What a good helper Rita was today the woman laughed!

Return to “Itiehoesup”