Deal Gone South

esercito sconfitto

Deal Gone South

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Two rogue CIA agents Sarah and Valerie who secretly work for the United States Democratic Party went to Iceland. Their secret mission was to obtain a laptop from a Russian hacker named Arrow. The meeting was to take place in a five star hotel the Arrow had picked. The Democrats were so desperate for any information on Russian interference with the 2016 election. They just couldn’t stand being the losers they truly are! So they accessed the dark web daily looking for answers they wanted! The Democrats found a hacker named Arrow who said she would sell them a laptop full of proof there was interference with the election! Six months went by of back and forth dealing between the Democrats and the Arrow! Finally an agreement was made the deal was three hundred thousand dollars! One hundred and fifty thousand in bitcoins up front and one hundred thousand cash on delivery! The Arrow would only deal with women! Also the Democrats had to send their pictures of the women first before she would give the location of the deal! The desperate Democrats did what they were told! The Arrow then sent the location of a hotel in Iceland! Also a secret question to ask before the deal! No men or any signs of backup for the women or the deal was off! The Democrats agreed with the terms and booked a flight to Iceland and got a room at the hotel for the two agents! Everything went smoothly their flight was on time and checkin at the hotel went quickly! The room was fantastic but the two agents were a little worried about being on their own for this secret mission! Don’t worry Sarah everything is going to work out agent Valerie told her! All the sudden there was a knock at the door! Sarah peeked through the peephole and saw a room service girl! Who is it Sarah asked? Room service replied the girl! We didn’t order anything or call for you Sarah said! Wait! Valerie yelled and approached the door! Valerie then asked the secret question! How straight do you shoot? Straight as an Arrow the room service girl replied! Holly shit it’s her Valerie said! Then she opened the door and the room service girl wheeled in a big cart! She looked at the two agents you must be Valerie and Sarah! Yes we are Valerie said. I watched you both since you’ve left the airport! Now where’s my money? Where’s the laptop Sarah asked? You’ll get it! Now get my money first! Valerie went to their luggage and pulled out the cash and put it on the cart. Now where’s the laptop? Right here the girl bent down and pulled out a pistol from under the cart and pointing it a Sarah’s head! What’s going on I thought we had a deal Valerie asked? We do I just need to take precautions first! Do as your told and you’ll get the laptop soon! Or I’ll execute you both and just leave with your money! Ok! Valerie and Sarah agreed! Now strip lets go take it off ladies! Why? I don’t want any surprises from you two! Now strip! The girl ordered as she pointed her pistol at them! Valerie and Sarah did what they were ordered to do! Leave your pantyhose on you two look stunning in them! Thanks! Valerie said! Good girls now lay on the floor on your stomachs and put your hands behind your back! Why? I just need a little more insurance girls! So the two of you won’t be trying anything funny! Both Valerie and Sarah layed on their stomachs and put their hands behind their backs! The girl then tightly tied both of them up! She really enjoyed doing so! Now sit up! Ok! We’re all tied up and not able to move! Where’s the laptop Valerie asked? Oh shut up bitch you talk to much! The girl then pulled out some sponge balls and a roll of duct tape from the bottom of her cart and stuffed Valerie’s mouth first! She then tape wrapped it shut! Now it’s your turn blondie! Please don’t I’ll be quiet! The girl just laughed as she stuffed a sponge ball in Sarah’s mouth and tape wrapped it shut as well! Much better now get your asses up and hop to the couch move! Valerie and Sarah got up and started hopping to the couch with the girl following behind with her gun pointed at them! Now sit at the opposite ends of the couch and don’t move or make a sound! The girl then text messaged someone! Your laptop will be here in one hour! Now all eyes on me if you talk or move the deals off and I’ll kill you both! For an hour Valerie and Sarah sat quietly and just stared at the girl! After the hour was up another women arrived at the hotel room with a laptop! Alright ladies just one more thing before I go the girl laughed! She then pulled out chloroform and two washcloths from the bottom of her cart! The girl and her partner both chloroformed Valerie and Sarah at the same time! Sweet dreams it was a pleasure doing business with you bitches! When Valerie and Sarah finally awoke from their chloroform nap! They both were very tightly hogtied in two separate rooms of their hotel suite! Valerie was in the jacuzzi tub in bathroom with the door closed and lights turned off! Sarah was locked in the master bedroom closet with the lights off! The tv was on and the do not disturb sign was hanging on the outside of their hotel suite door! It took them hours to get free! Valerie managed to get free first and then went and found Sarah in the closet and untied her! When they were finally free they noticed the girls had stolen all of their clothes and luggage but left the laptop! When they opened the laptop it had a file on it named play! So Valerie clicked on it! All the sudden a video started up and a evil clown appeared just pointing his finger back at them laughing! They were duped! Never do business on the dark web! Valerie and Sarah had to wait another day for backup to arrive with some clothes and plane tickets so they can come home!

Return to “Itiehoesup”