"Room Service" ( the beginning of " Deal Gone South")

esercito sconfitto

"Room Service" ( the beginning of " Deal Gone South")

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The beginning of “Deal Gone South”. The Arrow followed agents Valerie and Sarah from the airport to the hotel. She already had a room across the hallway from them! The Arrow needed a way to get into their hotel room unnoticed! So she called room service and ordered a big dinner! When room service arrived the Arrow opened the door and let her in. As the room service girl wheeled in a big cart of food the Arrow closed the door. How’s your day going the Arrow asked? Fantastic this is my last delivery and I’m off for the weekend! The room service girl said very happily! Where do you want your food on the kitchen table or set you up in your master bedroom table? Leave it on the cart the Arrow said! Ok but I need you to sign for it! I’ll do you one better the Arrow laughed! All the sudden she pulled out a pistol and pointed it at the room service girl! Please don’t kill me! Do as your told and you’ll be just fine! Now strip! The room service girl did what she was told! I’ll tell you what girl you can keep your pantyhose on you look stunning in them! When the room service girl was done stripping. The Arrow ordered her to lay on the floor on her stomach and put her hands behind her back! She then tightly tied her up and stuffed her mouth with a sponge and tape gagged her! The room service girl couldn’t move much! The Arrow had tied her up so tightly! All she could do was watch the Arrow change into her uniform! When the Arrow was done changing she chloroformed the room service girl and put her in the master bedroom closet! She then locked her in by jamming a chair under the door handle of the closet! The Arrow then loaded up the bottom of the room service cart with all the bondage supplies she had for the two agents! She then opened up her door and wheeled the cart across the hallway and knocked on agents Valerie’s and Sarah’s door! Room service!

Return to “Itiehoesup”