thanks for handling my light work

esercito sconfitto

thanks for handling my light work

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://img00.deviantart.net/23c0/i/201 ... cgoj2k.png

This week on DID detective agency!

Two rival detective agency’s were hired for the same case!

John from the strip club hired them both without them knowing he did! John wanted them to find his ex girlfriend Vanessa and his missing strippers from his club!

Also he told them two separate detective agency’s went missing as well!

He would pay double to find any of them! Both agency’s managed to track down a woman named Carly who lived nearby a marina. She was John’s old girlfriend who still worked at the club doing John’s accounting. She was a major suspect both detective agency’s thought!

One night two detectives Kim and Sarah went to go snooping around Carly’s house! They saw her white van parked inside her garage. So they decided to knock on her door and question her!

When Carly answered her door she asked who they were? Kim and Sarah flashed their badges and asked if they could come in and ask her some questions?

Carly agreed and opened the door.

Just as they entered the house the other detectives Britney and Hannah pulled up to the house! What are they doing here Britney said? They’re trying to get that big paycheck from John Hannah replied! Oh hell no not on watch Britney said! These two dumbass bitches can’t even find their own tampons they put in themselves Britney laughed! Let’s just sit back and wait! As Britney and Hannah sat outside in their car waiting for an hour they started to get frustrated! What’s taking them soo long? Hannah said!

All of the sudden a woman named Jill knocked on their car window and asked them what time it was? Britney rolled down her car window. It’s ten o’clock miss Britney said. No it’s time for your asses to get out of the car Jill said as she pointed a pistol at Britney’s head! Both of you hands up and step out of the car now! Britney and Hannah did what they were told! Now put your hands behind your head and walk single file to the door! Hannah and Britney walked single file with the woman following behind with her gun! Now open the door Jill told Hannah! As they walked in Britney and Hannah saw Kim and Sarah tied up and gagged in the living room! Great timing Jill Carly said! Take your fucking shoes off girls you’re not going anywhere! Now pick up these bimbos and carry them out to my garage! Britney and Hannah picked up Kim and Sarah and over the shoulder carried them out to Carly’s garage! As Jill followed behind pointing her gun and Carly carried a box. Now put them down by the van good girls! Thanks for handling my light work! Carly began throwing all sorts of bondage supplies from the box she was carrying at Britney and Hannah’s feet! Pack those pretty mouths of yours girls with those socks and tape em shut! Britney and Hannah did what they were told. Now strip bitches! Keep the pantyhose on and put your clothes into the box their mine now!

Britney and Hannah began to strip and put all their clothes into the box! Now sit your asses down and zip tie handcuff your feet! Good girls now handcuff your hands behind your back! Jill and Carly then finished tightly tying them up! Carly then opened up her van doors. Now get your asses up and hop on in bitches Carly said waggling her pistol at them in the direction to the van! One by one they all hopped to the van and got pushed into the back of it! Alright Carly time to drop these four off to the captain I’ll stay back here and keep an eye on them Jill said! Jill then hooded all four girls with stockings and soaked four foam clown noses with chloroform!

Jill then stuffed them on their noses under stocking hoods! Jill laughed as they all tried to fight the chloroform shaking their heads trying to get off their clown noses under their hoods! But the stocking hoods kept them on nice and tight to their noses! Carly then drove to the marina where they sold all four detectives to a man with a yacht.

Return to “Itiehoesup”