I Knew You Would See It My Way!

esercito sconfitto

I Knew You Would See It My Way!

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://pre00.deviantart.net/9720/th/pr ... ca3jjt.png

One evening FBI agent Kelly checked into a five star Trump hotel. Agent Kelly was very happy to be put up in such a nice room by the bureau. All she had to do was deliver a top secret computer software program to another FBI agent staying at the hotel as well. Then enjoy a two day luxurious vacation courtesy of the US tax payers dollar! All the sudden there was a knock at her door room service a woman said. As agent Kelly peeked through the peephole. She saw a woman dressed like a room service girl holding washcloths and towels. Kelly opened the door and the woman stepped in and handed her the washcloths and towels. As Kelly was thanking the woman she pulled out a gun and pointed it at her head! Shut the fuck up and back up now! Holly shit who are you? I’m in charge that’s who I am bitch! Now do as your told or I’ll execute you strip now! Kelly did what she was told and took off her dress and heels. The woman had a bunch of rope and duct tape stashed in the pile of washcloths and towels. She ordered Kelly to stuff her mouth with a washcloth and tape it shut! Kelly did what she was told! Alright where’s the the computer software? Put your hands behind your head and take me to it! Kelly put her hands behind her head and walked to the bedroom and pointed to a briefcase on the bed! Good girl now open it show me! Kelly did what she was told! Good girl now let’s get you a little bit more comfortable shall we! Move it back to the living room bimbo! Kelly put her hands back behind her head and walked to the living room. The woman ordered Kelly to lay on floor and put her hands behind her back! The woman then tied up agent Kelly so tightly she couldn’t move an inch! All Kelly could do was watch the woman change into her sexy red dress and heels! Wow nice fit you’re just my size laughed the woman! I knew you would see it my way bitch! The other bimbo agent and the room service girl did to! Their a little tied up down the hall in another room! That bimbo agent told me everything about the computer software you had! Also the room service girl was a big help to and let me know what room you were in! Ta-ta bitch laughed the woman as she left the hotel room!

Return to “Itiehoesup”