Gag Time!

esercito sconfitto

Gag Time!

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://pre00.deviantart.net/4722/th/pr ... c0lzkn.png

One night Hanmiho received a phone call from her sister Byung. She invited her over for some dinner then clubbing! Also Byung had to tell her a secret! Hanmiho agreed and threw her party dress on and drove over! When she arrived at her sisters place there was a note on the door. It said come on in I’m getting ready there's dinner and wine is on the table for you. Cool Hanmiho said and walked on into her sisters apartment. When Hanmiho got to the living room. She was met by an angry woman named Astra only wearing pantyhose and pointing a gun at her! Also Byung was tied up and gagged lying on the floor! What’s going on Hanmiho asked? Don’t talk just do or I’ll kill you both! Strip now! Astra ordered Hanmiho! Keep the pantyhose on you look stunning in them! Hanmiho did what she was told! Astra then tied her up just like Byung! Then Astra put on Hanmiho’s party dress and heels as she told her Byung’s little secret! Your sister has been fucking my husband! He’s the Warden of the Warehouse prison that’s her little secret! Mmmph, mmmph, mmmph! Shut up whore! I told you that your ass is going to pay for this! Now you and your sister are going to be locked up for a very long time Astra laughed! You both broke into my house with intentions to murder me! Your plan failed! What the fuck are you taking about? You'll never get away with this you fucking whore Hanmiho said! I already have laughed Astra! Oh you talk to much bitch just like your sister! Gag time! Astra then packed a big sponge ball into Hanmiho’s mouth and taped it shut! Mmmmph, mmmmph, mmmph!! Much better! Now I’m going to have some fun with you both before my husbands men arrive and take you both to your new home! Astra then slipped on a very big strapon! Since I’m wearing your party dress whore let’s party! Mmmmph, mmmph, mmmph!! Astra pulled down their pantyhose a little bit and began to roughly spank and fuck the both of them for hours! When her husbands men finally arrived they chloroformed Hanmiho and Byung! The men then transported them to the Wardens house in their car trunk! Where they both were arrested for attempted murder!

Return to “Itiehoesup”