Strip!

esercito sconfitto

Strip!

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://pre00.deviantart.net/954f/th/pr ... bza47e.png

When Rose, Trisha and Zoey tried to kidnap the governors daughter Lisa their plan sure did fail! They had everything all figured out and knew governors daughter Lisa’s daily routine! It was Friday and she went to the salon for her mani-pedi and bikini wax. The three girls got the jump on Lisa’s chauffeur driver Amber when Lisa was inside the salon. They made her drive around the corner and strip. After that Rose pistol whipped Amber in the back of head knocking her out cold! The three girls then hogtied and gagged Amber and put her in a dumpster. Trisha then dressed up in her clothes and drove back to the salon. When Lisa came out she pulled up the car and Lisa got in. Hey who are you where’s Amber Lisa asked? Oh I’m Trisha she got a headache and had to leave so I’m filling in for her. She then drove off with Lisa. Trisha drove around the block and picked up Rose. What’s going on who are you? I’m in charge that’s who I am Rose said as she pulled out a pistol! Ok Trisha drive! They drove to a house on the outskirts of town. Alright bitch put your hands behind your head and walk on in! Lisa did what she was told and walked into the house as Rose followed her with her gun. When they entered the house they made Lisa strip and tied her up! A couple of minutes later Zoey arrived at the house. Good thing because she found Lisa secret tracking device hidden in her clothes! Holy shit Trisha said we better get rid of that! Don’t worry you watch her me and Rose are going to dump her town car and her stuff a couple of miles away. The two left Rose drove the town car and Zoey followed driving her car. After they dumped the town car with Lisa's clothes and the tracking device in the trunk. The two thought it was a good idea to pick up some food before they head back to the house. Meanwhile back at the house Trisha had to use the bathroom and left Lisa alone for a couple of minutes. Little did she know Lisa likes to be tied up and escape. Her boyfriend always ties her up and has sex with her then leaves her tied up to escape. So she’s become a really good escape artist playing her sex games! Lisa used her skills and escaped her bondage before Trisha came back! Lisa also is a black belt in karate and applied an ass kicking to Trisha when she returned from the bathroom! Trisha got caught off gaurd and was knocked out cold then stripped by Lisa! She then tied up and gagged Trisha really well before she awakened! You fucked with the wrong girl bitch Lisa said as she was putting on Ambers chauffeur suit. She then looked around the room and found some clothespins and Trisha’s phone! Then Lisa called her dad and told him what happened and where she was! Now let’s get these clothespins on your nipples whore wow you look stunning! Soon after that Rose and Zoey returned to the house. I’m going to scissor that bitch before I give her back to daddy Rose said! I’ll relieve Trisha so you two can eat! Wow you’re a kinky bitch said Zoey! Hey come join us after you eat Rose laughed! Alright Zoey said don’t wear her out too much save some for me! Five minutes passed and Trisha never came to eat. Wow they’re both going to town on her let me go check on them! As Zoey left the kitchen and entered the living room things weren’t going their way! It’s about time you joined the party Lisa said pointing a gun at her! Rose was stripped down to her bra and pantyhose on her knees tape wrap gagging her self! Trisha was also stripped down to her pantyhose tied up and gagged on her knees! Strip whore let’s go Lisa ordered Zoey! Both of you bitches lose the bras now! I’ve got something special for your nipples too girls! Lisa had them all stripped down to just their pantyhose and tied up before her dads agents arrived! When agent John and his team got their they were impressed how Lisa had handled the situation! Alright men take Lisa home I want to interrogate these three before I call for their transport! As soon as agent John’s men left the house with the governors daughter. Agent John pulled out his switch blade knife! Alright girls we’re going to get to know each other a little bit better! Agent John then had really rough sex with the three for hours with his knife at their throats! When he was done he made a phone call. A half an hour later another man arrived and gave agent John a lot of cash! Alright girls it’s been fun agent John laughed as he left the house! I hope you bitches like boats? Because you’re going on a long journey to your new job the man laughed! Mmmmph, mmmmph, mmmph!! Yes your sex slaves now! Mmmmph, mmmph, mmmph!! The man then chloroformed the three angry girls and loaded them into his van and drove to the marina!

Return to “Itiehoesup”