Much Better

esercito sconfitto

Much Better

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://pre00.deviantart.net/6a5e/th/pr ... btu147.jpg

The night two private investigators Carly and Linda went missing after they received an anonymous phone call. Giving them the location of a wanted female fugitive for sex slave selling crimes! Little did they know it was the fugitive who called them and they fell right for her trap! When they arrived at the house the door was unlocked and the fugitive looked like she was watching tv in her recliner chair in the living room. They snuck up on her and yelled freeze! What the fuck it’s a manikin! All the sudden the fugitive had her gun to the back of Linda’s head! Drop your guns now or I’ll blow her head off! Please don’t kill us will do anything you say Carly and Linda begged as they dropped their guns! Good girls now put your hands behind your head and start walking single file to the bedroom! Carly and Linda did what she ordered and walked single file to the bedroom as the fugitive followed pointing her gun at them. When they got to the bedroom there was rope, zipties, sponge balls and duct tape spread on the floor. She made them strip down to their pantyhose stuff sponge balls in their mouths and tape gag themselves. Now sit your asses down! Little red ridding whore start tying up your dumbass partner! Peace and quiet much better you bitches talk to much! Now zip tie her feet good girl now it’s your turn lay on your fucking stomach and put your hands behind your back! The fugitive tied up Carly and checked Linda’s ropes good job whore nice and tight. Now get your asses up and start hopping single file out to the garage! Carly and Linda got up and started hopping single file out to the garage as she followed pointing her gun at them. In the garage she made them hop into a the trunk of her car. As Carly and Linda laid helpless the trunk of the fugitives car she chloroformed them. Sweet dreams bitches laughed the fugitive as she slammed the trunk shut. Then drove down to the marina to sell them to a man on a boat. As the fugitive was driving to the marina she thought to herself. That's two less loudmouth private investigators looking for me. Wow they’re hot I’ll get some good money for these whores and I really like their clothes and shoes mine now!

Return to “Itiehoesup”