Mörder in Weiß - Der Tod lauert im OP (2005)

reza1989

Mörder in Weiß - Der Tod lauert im OP (2005)

Post by reza1989 »

Last edited by reza1989 on Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
rainsford42

Re: Blue Blood (1988) aka Blaues Blut

Post by rainsford42 »

Thanks !

I did know that clip since several years.
But I wasn't aware that it was that elusive "Blaues Blut" quoted on that forum a long time ago...

The quality is quite good.
Metoo

Post by Metoo »

The scene in the video is not from "Blaues Blut". It's from a 2005 low-budget German TV-Movie called Mörder in weiß - Der Tod lauert im OP ("Killers in white - death lurks in the operating room").

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469952/?r ... lmg_act_68

https://www.kino.de/film/moerder-in-wei ... m-op-2005/

The uniform stealer is the character "Janine" played by Claudia Geißler (married Geißler-Bading today). I don't know the name of the victim's character or actress.

I've watched the DVDs of "Blaues Blut" and there is no episode set in a mental hospital, and there is also no uniform stealing scene in the entire show.
There is, however, an identity theft scene in episode 2, "Gegen die Uhr" (weirdly, the episodes are not numbered in chronological order, the two episode pilot has the numbers 7 and 8).
There is not much to see: The show's hero Henry von Altenberg- an impoverished noble playboy who earns his money as a PI- is asked by the Italian police to drive an ambulance with a seriously wounded witness from a hospital to a better equipped one where he can be treated. During the ride the patient is to be monitored by a (male) doctor and a nurse.
Around 13:30 minutes into the episode the imposter introduces herself to Henry and the doctor as "Nurse Telini".
About four minutes later we see Henry's female sidekick (his wife)- who's unaware of Henry's mission- wandering a deserted wing of the first hospital looking for Henry. She finds the real nurse fully clothed (the imposter brought her own uniform), gagged with medical tape and her hands and feet tied to the bedframe. The scene is about 10 seconds in length.
reza1989

Post by reza1989 »

rainsford42 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:47 pm Thanks !

I did know that clip since several years.
But I wasn't aware that it was that elusive "Blaues Blut" quoted on that forum a long time ago...

The quality is quite good.
I can not say for sure for this series .But it is possible
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

To be honest, I don't think it is.

There's no way that clip can be from 1988.
reza1989

Post by reza1989 »

Metoo wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:57 pm The scene in the video is not from "Blaues Blut". It's from a 2005 low-budget German TV-Movie called Mörder in weiß - Der Tod lauert im OP ("Killers in white - death lurks in the operating room").

The uniform stealer is the character "Janine" played by Claudia Geißler (married Geißler-Bading today). I don't know the name of the victim's character or actress.

I've watched the DVDs of "Blaues Blut" and there is no episode set in a mental hospital, and there is also no uniform stealing scene in the entire show.
There is, however, an identity theft scene in episode 2, "Gegen die Uhr" (weirdly, the episodes are not numbered in chronological order, the two episode pilot has the numbers 7 and 8).
There is not much to see: The show's hero Henry von Altenberg- an impoverished noble playboy who earns his money as a PI- is asked by the Italian police to drive an ambulance with a seriously wounded witness from a hospital to a better equipped one where he can be treated. During the ride the patient is to be monitored by a (male) doctor and a nurse.
Around 13:30 minutes into the episode the imposter introduces herself to Henry and the doctor as "Nurse Telini".
About four minutes later we see Henry's female sidekick (his wife)- who's unaware of Henry's mission- wandering a deserted wing of the first hospital looking for Henry. She finds the real nurse fully clothed (the imposter brought her own uniform), gagged with medical tape and her hands and feet tied to the bedframe. The scene is about 10 seconds in length.
Thank you very much for your explanation.. You can upload a 10 second clip related to this topic Thank you ;)
Metoo

Re: Mörder in Weiß - Der Tod lauert im OP (2005)

Post by Metoo »

Hi reza,

unfortunately I have no idea to record or even upload a clip. If desired, I could offer a couple of screenshot in the correct subforum, though. But, as I said, it's not exactly an USB scene as the victim loses no clothes at all.
reza1989

Re: Mörder in Weiß - Der Tod lauert im OP (2005)

Post by reza1989 »

Metoo wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:26 pm Hi reza,

unfortunately I have no idea to record or even upload a clip. If desired, I could offer a couple of screenshot in the correct subforum, though. But, as I said, it's not exactly an USB scene as the victim loses no clothes at all.
hello metoo
Yes, I know you are right.But some may like it .Upload if you can .Thanks. ;) ;) ;)
rainsford42

Post by rainsford42 »

Metoo wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:57 pm The scene in the video is not from "Blaues Blut". It's from a 2005 low-budget German TV-Movie called Mörder in weiß - Der Tod lauert im OP ("Killers in white - death lurks in the operating room").

Many thanks for these precisions, Metoo !

Return to “Nurses, Medics etc.( Scrubs)”