A Que No Me Dejas Capitulo 67

Trackman281

A Que No Me Dejas Capitulo 67

Post by Trackman281 »

Scene starts at the 2.30 mark then resumes again at the 5.50 mark. Unfortunately no aftermath or discovery scene of the nurse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wlBOUjeXlc
slainplus

Re: A Que No Me Dejas Capitulo 67

Post by slainplus »

This is the notice youtube has displayed on the page with the video unavailable

"This video contains content from univision, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Could you or somebody who's seen this video, please describe the scene in a little detail.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Sorry about that. Is everyone else able to see the video okay? I don't follow this show I just found it when I was searching through YouTube results after typing in uniform stealing. So I am unable to translate what they are saying in the video but yes I'll describe it.

A young slim and quite attractive nurse with black hair wearing a white scrub style uniform enters the patients room with a tray of food. The female patient is hiding behind the door and proceeds to strangle the nurse with a cloth until the nurse passes out. The female patient is also a young slim black haired woman wearing a greenish patient attire. Once the nurse passes out the patient takes the casing off of her pillow and makes a gag out of it to which she quickly gags the unconscious nurse. She then removes the nurses shoes and starts to undo the nurses top (nothing is shown I'm afraid). Then some wedding scene. Once the scene switches back to the patient she is now wearing the nurses uniform, she has a quick peek to make sure the coast is clear before making her leave out of the hospital. Unfortunately we dont see any aftermath or anything else of the nurse which is a shame.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Found this description of the scene online:

Julieta’s nurse opens her room to find her gone! She goes inside and, as the door slowly closes, Julieta comes out from behind it and chokes her out with a bed sheet. Julieta shushes her as the nurse falls asleep. Julieta then ties her up and grabs her clothes

Sounds like a great scene. Sadly, I cannot view it either.

Any chance of posting a clip or a screen shot showing the nurse?
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

I found the video. However, if was really slow to load.

Here it is.

https://optimovision.tv/video/6705/a-qu ... apitulo-67

The scene begins at the 35:10 mark.

Not a bad scene. The nurse is not necessarily drop dead gorgeous but she's cute. Also the knockout itself isn't very convincing but still decent.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Nice one. Thanks for finding an additional link meditions142. :D
horatiojones80

Post by horatiojones80 »

meditions142 wrote:I found the video. However, if was really slow to load.

Here it is.

https://optimovision.tv/video/6705/a-qu ... apitulo-67

The scene begins at the 35:10 mark.

Not a bad scene. The nurse is not necessarily drop dead gorgeous but she's cute. Also the knockout itself isn't very convincing but still decent.
This one doesn't work for me either. Anyone have a download?

Return to “Nurses, Medics etc.( Scrubs)”