not a warning but a personal plea

Announcements & General Discussion
esercito sconfitto

not a warning but a personal plea

Post by esercito sconfitto »

folks, this board can't be suspended :)

but it can be sued for copyright violations :shock:

therefore , let's wait for a 'final' word by Redrunner (I'll send him a direct E-Mail)before posting OTHER files of clips( not only 'commercial' but even mainstream clips)

just let's wait and see. :|

I am a bit worried :(
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Re: not a warning but a personal plea

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

I'm not into adult stuff, but you're right.

Any commerical clips posted herebelong to competitors of Johnny and Redrunner. So putting them on here for free, while well meaning, is a bit unfair, not to mention financially damaging to the original production company.
darth chlorophorm

Post by darth chlorophorm »

you don't don't want to just give away your product.
redrunner

Post by redrunner »

Hi All,

I haven't seen an email from ES as yet but here's the rules that will be applied. I've actually spoken to John and his thoughts are in line with mine.

WHAT WON'T BE ALLOWED

Sharing commercial content other than that listed below will not be allowed. The forum cant be associated with file sharing or copyright issues. As ES rightly points out, this can lead to problems for us if we allow it. As several other of you have already pointed out, file sharing of content also deprives the smaller commercial producers of much needed revenue.

WHAT WILL BE ALLOWED

Links to downloads of short excerpts from mainstream cinema will be permitted. Note the term 'short excerpts'. This means exactly that. Links to full versions of mainstream cinema will not be allowed

Links to short Gif or MP4 adverts or clips made available by fetish producers are permitted provided that they are exactly that.

Links to download content belonging to non commercial producers should not be posted without their specific consent to do so.

I hope that this clarifies the position.

Redrunner
darth chlorophorm

Post by darth chlorophorm »

thanks for laying out the rules. got ya.

Return to “General Discussion”