[Poll] Do you like Uniform Stealing Onscreen or Offscreen?

Announcements & General Discussion
j-hungary

[Poll] Do you like Uniform Stealing Onscreen or Offscreen?

Post by j-hungary »

Well, we all love people (Mostly girl) have their cloth forcibly stolen and wore by their new owner, but do you like the scene to be played out

on screen (ie you saw the entire process from beginning til the end) or
off screen (ie the shot cut from the person being knock out and then suddenly someone else is wearing his/her clothes?)

I personally like off screen more because it gives me space to imagine what I would do with the damsel, on screen is good only if the scene was done good, have seen a few scene that the onscreen take over was done so bad I wish I had not watched it.

What do y'all think??
esercito sconfitto

Re: [Poll] Do you like Uniform Stealing Onscreen or Offscreen?

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I am speechless :?

Following the same logic, we don't need a USB board at all because this way we can imagine a better board and not the disappointing, mediocre and unsatisfying one we have here 8-)

mr J-Hungary, best regards from an undistinguished and dull moderator :(
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

On screen, but I'll take what I'm given.
j-hungary

Post by j-hungary »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:51 am I am speechless :?

Following the same logic, we don't need a USB board at all because this way we can imagine a better board and not the disappointing, mediocre and unsatisfying one we have here 8-)

mr J-Hungary, best regards from an undistinguished and dull moderator :(
Well, I really did see some Indian movie that make stealing uniform and disguise very funny to a point you can't really laugh about that.

On the other hand, stripping is stripping, I mean for me, uniform stealing is about what the person who steal clothes would do to the person whose cloth were being stolen, and it almost always going differently in my mind than whatever happening on screen, especially if that is a mainstream movie. I mean if this is just about seeing the process go down, it would just be stripping, if this is the case, then why don't I just go watch someone strip??

I mean, I do enjoy a good uniform stealing scene if it was played right, but if the scene is just a girl knock out a girl and then strip her and wear her clothes, that's kind of plain don't you think? And I would have rather not see that and for the scene just stop at the girl got knocked out and then cut to the assailant wearing the girl clothes, I mean I would have imagined a ton of thing that assailant would do but did no on the actual played out scene. That's what I meant.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Onscreen is really what I prefer.
Since this is my "fetish", I like to see everything shown in detail. That is ideal, but usually never the case.
However, in the context of a decently written story, a offscreen steal or stripping can work very well sometimes.
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

I'm not crazy about onscreen stripping, but what I do want is an aftermath or discovery scene of the original person tied up. That's my favorite part of the trope, especially if they're embarrassed or upset.
Jack_079

Post by Jack_079 »

I tend to favor the older style of the attacker grabbing the target/guard/whoever and pulling them out of view, then followed up with and after scene of the attacker moving off in her new outfit and the victim bound and gagged. :D

Just no hyper death pls, lets keep that in the action, war and horror films where it belongs. :?
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

Prefer it onscreen but also as an added question do you prefer a forced strip or a knockout and strip
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

I think you could also add chloro scenes there too as I think they are distinct from a bang on the head
j-hungary

Post by j-hungary »

Disguisedagent wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:28 pm I'm not crazy about onscreen stripping, but what I do want is an aftermath or discovery scene of the original person tied up. That's my favorite part of the trope, especially if they're embarrassed or upset.
I think we have similar like.....

I get really excited from the embarrassment rather than stripping, sure, if the stripping is done right then I am really going to enjoy it, but it's the embarrassment is what get me ticked.

Return to “General Discussion”