"Stolen ID Art Jam" by DestroXXIV at Deviantart ( Calling Artists and storytellers )

Announcements & General Discussion
esercito sconfitto

"Stolen ID Art Jam" by DestroXXIV at Deviantart ( Calling Artists and storytellers )

Post by esercito sconfitto »

yesterda at DA DestroXXIV posted this invitation to take part in the ArtJam about a theme that can be of interest for many authors of ours

https://www.deviantart.com/destroxxiv/j ... -937017647

Calling all OC artists and story tellers.

I've decided on the theme for my 5k watcher Art Jam celebration. The theme is Stolen Identity.

The Genesis of the art jam centers around a story idea I thought up that involved a Heroine being kidnapped by her rival. The rival then proceeds to keep the heroine in bondage and steal her identity. To make matters worse, the rival manages to sway public approval, win various accolades, and receive much more positive press than the original. Of course, she uses all of these accomplishments to humiliate our captive heroine. My story would undoubtedly end with prolonged captivity, nefarious proclivities, and a losing ending (see below), but what about your ending?

That was my story idea, but maybe yours is different. Maybe your idea is for a single images, and not a long story. As long as you stick with the theme, a heroine is kidnapped and replaced, you can create whatever story/image you want. After all, it's an artjam not a contest. What if you don't have an OC to submit in the contest? Simple, just get permission to use someone else's, or use one of mine. My girls would really appreciate it. They're feeling kind of lonely.

Just make sure you use the proper hashtag, #StolenIDArtJam. I am going to give you a lot of leeway with the deadline. I know the Holidays are coming up, so we set it tentatively for Jan 1st 2023.

darth chlorophorm 2

Re: "Stolen ID Art Jam" by DestroXXIV at Deviantart ( Calling Artists and storytellers )

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

This idea is such a good one. I really wish I could participate in the project.
The artists work is pretty fantastic too.
I'm anxious to see how this proceeds. The results should prove interesting.
simon4242

Re: "Stolen ID Art Jam" by DestroXXIV at Deviantart ( Calling Artists and storytellers )

Post by simon4242 »

naw you need to draw the real temptress escape and revenge lol
themann56

Post by themann56 »

So she has held her captive at the strip club for two years??

Return to “General Discussion”