New Painted Skin 新画皮 2022 and Chinses moive

Announcements & General Discussion
nn1616

New Painted Skin 新画皮 2022 and Chinses moive

Post by nn1616 »

A general's fiancee was replaced by a monster - the monster took her skin, and in order to disguise herself, the monster took all her jewelry and clothing. : ;)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TgFpw29l864

The two Chinese girls have beautiful bodies and faces. But if the monster takes another suit of clothes of the general's fiancee according to her personality after completing the disguise, it will be a huge loss for us. Fortunately, it is not。。。 :lol: :lol: :lol:

After 2016, Chinese films will often disappoint you (because of the rigid and serious censorship system), but this film almost surprised me, although it is as bad as other recent Chinese films.

I have lived in China for a period of time. It is full of chaos and hope for development, but also full of amazing USB clips. The directors in this country seem to have a passion for USB. A large number of low-quality USB fragments are produced every year. But as I mentioned the word "inferior", it seems that these clips are only the crowd actors with exquisite costumes and flash USB shots, rarely showing the consequences and almost no camouflage process. Always let me scratch my head and fantasize

This movie also gives me renewed hope for China. I will continue to search for the latest USB in China 8-)
simon4242

Re: New Painted Skin 新画皮 2022 and Chinses moive

Post by simon4242 »

have you seen the movie is the generals fiancee killed or as its supernatural does she return?
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

ive watched the movie now cool film however what is the purpose of skin painters why do they kill their victims and why was the generals wife chosen?
nn1616

Post by nn1616 »

The film is about the constant wars between human beings and monsters. In order to defeat the monsters, the general intentionally submits to the king of the monsters and wants to take the opportunity to kill the king. The monster king didn't trust him, so he sent his hand to kidnap the general's fiancee. The general knew about this and then went to pick up his fiancee to his side, but the painter and the demon king's subordinates came to the general's house ahead of time (they didn't know each other, in fact, the painter was the heroine, and she wanted to protect the general's wife first). Because of a misunderstanding, the general's fiancee wanted to kill her, but the painter accidentally killed the general's wife in self-defence. In desperation, he had to skin the general's fiancee and put on her clothes, Take their place.

Return to “General Discussion”