I'm Back!!!

Announcements & General Discussion
takingherplace

I'm Back!!!

Post by takingherplace »

Hey everyone,

It's me...formally Janeasneak and now Takingherplace. I've got lots of original stuff to share with the group and I'm trying to figure out the best way to share. Photos and gifs are no problem as I can post them on imagefap.com or pixiv.com. I've got some awesome uniform vids that I've edited myself and uploaded to dropbox.com. I can either share the link and anyone who has a free account should be able to download my uploads, send links by PM or I'm open to suggestion if anyone has a better idea. I've always been a strong believer in doing everything for free and I'm keeping to that philosophy! :D

Anyway, I also know there are lots of you who don't like the snuff stuff and would rather see the victim alive and either unconscious or tied up. Since I love this group so much and the fetish itself, I'm going to be redoing some of my latest uniform stealing snuff art to have alternative non-snuff endings and share the updates with you all! I've also got lots of DID gifs I'll post by (hopefully before) Tuesday on my imagefap account (which I'll be sure to share). Until then, I'll be sure to touch base by Monday and share tons of new (and some old edited) stuff with the group!

Thanks!
Janeasneak
esercito sconfitto

Re: I'm Back!!!

Post by esercito sconfitto »

at last! welcome back ! :D
The Sick One

Post by The Sick One »

takingherplace wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:50 pm Hey everyone,

It's me...formally Janeasneak and now Takingherplace. I've got lots of original stuff to share with the group and I'm trying to figure out the best way to share. Photos and gifs are no problem as I can post them on imagefap.com or pixiv.com. I've got some awesome uniform vids that I've edited myself and uploaded to dropbox.com. I can either share the link and anyone who has a free account should be able to download my uploads, send links by PM or I'm open to suggestion if anyone has a better idea. I've always been a strong believer in doing everything for free and I'm keeping to that philosophy! :D

Anyway, I also know there are lots of you who don't like the snuff stuff and would rather see the victim alive and either unconscious or tied up. Since I love this group so much and the fetish itself, I'm going to be redoing some of my latest uniform stealing snuff art to have alternative non-snuff endings and share the updates with you all! I've also got lots of DID gifs I'll post by (hopefully before) Tuesday on my imagefap account (which I'll be sure to share). Until then, I'll be sure to touch base by Monday and share tons of new (and some old edited) stuff with the group!

Thanks!
Janeasneak
Well its really apricated. I'm getting tired of great pics and ideas being ruined by the fact that the chick in question either gets raped or/and killed when the good part starts, so thanks a lot for your understanding.

Also, its really great to have you back.
RandomGuy

Post by RandomGuy »

Welcome back. Looking forward to checking out your new works. :D
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Hey! Welcome back at long last!
takingherplace

Post by takingherplace »

Thank you, old friends! As promised, I posted my 1st 3D art storyline for this group in the Art section...Enjoy!!!

ps- Lots more originals to come!
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

takingherplace wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:50 pm Hey everyone,

Thanks!
Janeasneak
You can’t imagine how happy we are that you returned to us and how sad and shocked we were when you left, and how a huge part of your wonderful works, which made a significant contribution to the genre of our art board, disappeared with you, Unfortunately, it is unlikely that we will ever be able to return them ... :( :P

In any case, we are very glad to see you here again, it is really important for us, thank you for everything and we are waiting for your new hand-drawn masterpieces :!: :D

P.S. Don't worry about snuff and lethal content, you've been great at keeping the balance before, and sometimes even managed to make lethal/non-lethal outcomes of events at the same time, thank you for everything and look forward to your amazing art stories again! ;) :)
takingherplace

Post by takingherplace »

Thanks FemaleSpy. I look forward to making many new contributions to the members as I enjoy sharing with you all. I'll be sure to make lethal/non lethal scenarios for this group to allow as many to enjoy this genre as possible! Thanks again! It's nice to be back!

Return to “General Discussion”