Happy Easter Wishes and some thoughts

Announcements & General Discussion
esercito sconfitto

Happy Easter Wishes and some thoughts

Post by esercito sconfitto »

first of all, I want to wish a serene and happy Easter time to all the members of our board, especially those who are experiencing a difficult moment and a tough time

but I want also to take advantage of this new topic to share some ideas about our trope, or genre or whatever you can call it

the issue is about the scarce success or appreciation of a woman on woman uniform stealing scene , if compared to the corresponding male on male Uniform stealing scenario

I remember when I was a kid , at the local cinema in my town they showed a 1963 movie , " the great escape"; at some point the character played by Steve Mc Queen knocks a German cyclist ( with a wire trap) and steals his uniform and the motorcycle as well

Well, after all these years still I recall that when Steve Mc Queen suddenly emerged from the ditch now wearing the stolen uniform and riding the motorcycle , in my cinema the audience erupted in a burst of applauses and acclamation

thus, simple question; why so far we can't find anything epic like this ? where is the difference?

alas our trope is without epic content :lol:

best wishes of Happy Easter!
Disguisedagent

Re: Happy Easter Wishes and some thoughts

Post by Disguisedagent »

Happy Easter, Ramadan and Passover to those celebrating. Joyous of all three holidays to coincide this year.
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Happy Easter Wishes and some thoughts

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I'm a day late:
Happy Easter all!
I'm no longer a Christian (Although it's my name). However I was brought up Catholic and fully understand the meaning of Easter & the resurrection to the two million followers of Christ worldwide.
I wish you all (Christian & otherwise) peace and whatever happiness you are able to find.
This world is hard and sometimes it's the simple things in our live that bring us the most meaning.

Return to “General Discussion”