interactive story

Announcements & General Discussion
thedude31

interactive story

Post by thedude31 »

Ok so, i've decided to make an interactive story with a lot of uniform stealing in it, you will strip guards, officers, civilians, and if you screw up, you will be the one to be stripped down. I got this inspiration from the inquisition story made awhile back, this however will be a bit modern, with also a lot of options of how to proceed, you will have an inventory, choices of what to bring, how to dispatch a guard, and how to get out of certain sticky situation. i will be paying for the images that will be used, its not expensive, but it will take some time, so if you wish to haste this project send me a pm and if you wanna donate a little than i will be most grateful.
ascetic

Re: interactive story

Post by ascetic »

Good luck to you, thedude31. I'm humbled that my story inspired you to start your project and i look forward to it :)

I hope it will be some sort of spy/espionage/secret agent themed project. There are tons of great thing to explore there.

By the way, i got a bit drowned in RL stuff and didn't have time to continue my Blade of the Inquisition, but i hope to return to it in the future. ;)
thedude31

Post by thedude31 »

ascetic wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:31 pm Good luck to you, thedude31. I'm humbled that my story inspired you to start your project and i look forward to it :)

I hope it will be some sort of spy/espionage/secret agent themed project. There are tons of great thing to explore there.

By the way, i got a bit drowned in RL stuff and didn't have time to continue my Blade of the Inquisition, but i hope to return to it in the future. ;)
it will be spy agent stuff, you would be playing the part of Pamela Anderson. A veteran of the elite Intel unit: panther ops. you're sent on a mission to infiltrate an organization who is believed to have a secret slave ring, and you're sent to stop it, update to this will probably be in the coming month
thedude31

Post by thedude31 »

ascetic wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:31 pm Good luck to you, thedude31. I'm humbled that my story inspired you to start your project and i look forward to it :)

mind if i dm you to ask some questions about inkle writer?
ascetic

Post by ascetic »

Sure, go ahead. I will be glad to help

Return to “General Discussion”