Wondering if anyone might have access to a scene from the New Adventures of Robin Hood

Announcements & General Discussion
meditions142

Wondering if anyone might have access to a scene from the New Adventures of Robin Hood

Post by meditions142 »

I may be wrong about the scene but I was wondering if anyone has access to the "Black Rose" episode of the New Adventures of Robin Hood.

I had seen somewhere that there is a scene where a woman is infiltrating a palace. Supposedly there is scene where a female guard is grabbed from behind and pulled out of sight presumably to be incapacitated and to have her uniform stolen.

Again, i may be totally wrong about the scene but if anyone knows how to see the episode it might be worth seeing if the scene exists.
tirepanted3

Re: Wondering if anyone might have access to a scene from the New Adventures of Robin Hood

Post by tirepanted3 »

Here's the episode. I only skimmed it, but I can't find a uniform stealing scene. There is a scene where it's implied that a female guard has been pulled out of sight and incapacitated, but sadly even that isn't shown onscreen. We see the guard at 22:40. She's disappeared at 23:05.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV3nKOFSdyM
meditions142

Re: Wondering if anyone might have access to a scene from the New Adventures of Robin Hood

Post by meditions142 »

Thanks Tirepanted for finding it. You are correct. Sadly not very good. Not even sure it is a uniform steal. Regardless, appreciate you finding it so at least I know what it was.

Return to “General Discussion”