Bullet Train possibility

Announcements & General Discussion
Disguisedagent

Bullet Train possibility

Post by Disguisedagent »

Trailer for the movie shows a Japanese train where the female attendants apparently wear blond wigs and uniforms. One of the assassins (played by Zazie Beetz) is seen wearing one of the outfits when she attacks the protagonist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3nv0AQNzPU
Last edited by Disguisedagent on Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slainplus

Re: Bullet Train possibility

Post by slainplus »

Probably one of those lame-ass movies where the female assassin has worked at that job her whole life she just happens to be an assassin.
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

This isn't the first time the Japanese Bullet Train has crossed over into our genre. Alas, probably not the first time it will disappoint.

Hunted (1995) A female ninja dressed in a stewardess uniform knocks on the driver's door and systematically murders the occupants and half the train. The ninja cult were major inspirations behind my story telling. I can't find either the movie or scene online, but here's the trailer.

Oh, we are left to think she just found the uniform or was working her Saturday job or something.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UXz56zULA7I
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Beetz plays an assassin known as Hornet & the female crew member is played by Karen Fukuhara Image.
I have no idea if Hornet steals the uniform she's wearing from Fukuhara's character. However, in the trailer, they both seem to have the same hair style, as if Hornet was wearing a wig trying to imitate Fukuhara's likeness.
I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but the film is based on a Japanese novel of the same name.
Perhaps there's a uniform steal in the novelization.
It's a desperate grasp at straws, but these are tough times for the human race.

Return to “General Discussion”