Looking for Scenes?

Announcements & General Discussion
Disguisedagent

Re: Looking for Scenes?

Post by Disguisedagent »

Does anyone remember a Chinese scene involving an assassin in a black ninja outfit who sneaks into a woman's room at night and attacks her for her outfit?

It was one of those outfits with the veiled hats, which the killer used to disguise her identity in the next scene.

Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Yes, I do remember that scene from the vault of the 56.com site. But sadly, like most of the other scenes from there, I don't know the titles, years or actresses, so I won't be of much help. 🙁
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

That's the one! Thanks. Do you know the name of the show or movie?
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

zxh19790514 thank you! If you have any other gifs or videos from the old site, I'd love to see them. Do you know the names of those movies?
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

Trackman281 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:32 am There is one scene, that I'm pretty sure is lost in time, as I don't know the name, the actresses or the year it was released.....Which isn't much help is it, but it might jog someone's memory, if I explain it. :)

Basically on the old forum (Slain's original forum), there was this one scene of where a woman needed to sneak inside a private school (I can't remember why), so she intercepts a lone woman who is a French exchange student and takes her clothes and ID, so she can pose as her to gain entry. The real French exchange student is seen later on again in the film, sitting at a garage wearing a mechanics suit, so she's obviously made her way to the garage at some point, asked for help and someone there gave her some clothing to hide the fact she was in her undies. I honestly can't remember any more of the scene or anything.

I also remember loads of Asian USB scenes that I'm sure are lost in time too, for instance there was one scene of a woman knocking out and taking the clothes from a tabaco sales woman, there was also a scene of a woman on the run, knocking out and replacing a female noddle chef, AND of course there's still that very illusive scene of that group of women being overpowered and replaced by another group of women who are pretending to be ghosts in a supposed haunted building.

Not much to go on, I know, I just wondered if this jogged anyone's memories at all. :D
Just curious. Do you remember the context behind the tobacco saleswoman and noodle chef scenes? They both sound very interesting!
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

In someday someone remember this classic, we still don't know source...

https://www.uniformstealingboard.com/vi ... soy#p15935
Fogvalley

Post by Fogvalley »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:54 am the Blonde from peking ( 1967 )

according to some rumors, this extremely rare movie contains an uniform stealing scene ... a nurse robbed of her clothes

Hi esercito, I don't know if anyone answered this, but in the English version of this movie what happens is a nurse gets taken out by mistaken identity and the blonde who needs to escape her current location makes use of the nurse's clothes to avoid detection.

Return to “General Discussion”