A war movie with the plot of uniform stealing, but I don't know when the uniform stealing happened

Announcements & General Discussion
liumangji

A war movie with the plot of uniform stealing, but I don't know when the uniform stealing happened

Post by liumangji »

The film lasted more than six hours and was uploaded on the YouTube channel about uniform stealing. Does anyone know when the uniform stealing happened? There are German helferin in this film!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r7AOzTeqC ... =1&t=8835s
esercito sconfitto

Re: A war movie with the plot of uniform stealing, but I don't know when the uniform stealing happened

Post by esercito sconfitto »

ah, sorry mr Liumangji, this is MY youtube channel... the scenes at 3:08:30 is about a m/m uniform stealing scene ( not for disguise purpose, Bielorussian soviet partisans strip the German soldiers fallen in an ambush) , I wanted just to take note just in case I wanted to draw a f/f version of the same situation

but at 3:33:20 a brave and patriotic russian woman strips a collaborationist woman :lol: for some minutes
liumangji

Re: A war movie with the plot of uniform stealing, but I don't know when the uniform stealing happened

Post by liumangji »

Thank you,borther. You have a great channel!

Return to “General Discussion”