Scenes that seem like a set up for a uniform steal but aren't

Announcements & General Discussion
meditions142

Scenes that seem like a set up for a uniform steal but aren't

Post by meditions142 »

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has scenes that disappoint them because they seemed like they could have been setting up a uniform steal but then it did not happen. This is different from scenes where there was a uniform steal off screen and it is not shown (i.e. scenes where we see an infiltrator just as for example a maid but we never find out how she got the uniform). What I am talking about is scenes where a scenario sets up a perfect uniform steal and it does not happen.

For me, the greatest "missed opportunity" scene was in the episode of the television series Chuck called Chuck vs. the Seduction Impossible. In the show, the three good guys (including character Sarah Walker played by the lovely Yvonne Strahovski) are infiltrating a bad lady's compound. The bad lady has an army of female soldiers most of whom are rather attractive. The woman wear grey army fatigues, knee high high heal boots and red berets.

The team needs to get in a room that is at the end of a short hallway off another hallway. The room is guarded by two woman. Luckily for the good guys the guards are looking across the hall and not down it (a typical "dumb guards scenario). Therefore, the good guy is able to tranq. dart both women.

The woman fall back against the wall, are knocked out nearly immediately and slide to the floor unconscious. The two men then drag their unconscious bodies into rooms off the hall to hide them. There is even a cute touch were one of the girl's beret falls off and Sarah tosses it into the room her body is being hidden in.

If anyone is interested in the scene here it is: https://www.deviantart.com/sipahilancer ... -798000575

I always thought this scene would have been a perfect set up for Sarah to steal one of the guard's uniforms. I mean, you have a woman on your infiltration team and you just incapacitated two women with distinctive uniforms that could help the infiltration.

Of course, Sarah is a blonde and all the guards who are seen throughout the show are brunettes but details like that often are not an issues. Sadly, however we don't get the uniform theft.

Anyone else have a similar scene that disappoints in this way?
lord maul

Re: Scenes that seem like a set up for a uniform steal but aren't

Post by lord maul »

In an old episode of the tv series the protectors with the late Robert Vaughn he and the Contessa
(Nyree Dawn Porter) are in fake car crash and taken to a fake hospital the aim being to trick them into revealing the location of an informant. There is a hot blonde nurse in the uniform of the day with dark nylons. After the ruse is discovered, during the escape the contessa knocks out the fleeing nurse with a vase leaving her slumped and showing her hot hosed legs. Having both had their clothes taken and put in nightware, Vaughn has previously knocked out and stolen the fake Doctors clothes and I expected the contessa to do likewise to the nurse, but sadly she just flees with the leopard print coat she conveniently finds.
A shame as the nurse is pretty, shapely and with great legs
safiire

Post by safiire »

yes, this Protectors episode is called 'Thinkback', the knocked out nurse is played by Penny Sugg. Saw that ages ago. Would be great to see it again.

Here is a pic of the knocked-out nurse:

https://www.deviantart.com/admiralhorth ... -894140030

and here she is with her evil boss when still awake. She is indeed rather cute:

https://www.deviantart.com/admiralhorth ... -894140165

I found some other screencaps of this scene and have linked to them in the 'screenshots from movies' section.
Last edited by safiire on Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

the worst missing occasion ever , from " The Losers" ( 2010)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hKcWzt4rBA

slainplus

Post by slainplus »

How is the scene from the movie "Losers" a missed opportunity? All the 'good guys' were just that guys. I'll admit it would have been cool if they stripped the female medics like a couple of perverts and left them in their underwear, but that isn't the objective of what this board is supposed to be about.
Daveyjonesagain

Post by Daveyjonesagain »

He's referring to their female teammate taking the medic's place. You don't see her in the youtube clip.
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

30:00 in and see what I mean? Given the plot, how could this NOT happen? I refer mostly to the policewoman.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PU56HgS3owg
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

This is just evil! So many wasted scenes. Plus come on, that police woman who Mr. Peaky Blinder just showed us looked really cute. How could that NOT have warranted a USB scene.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Slain , I apologize, I was in a hurry and didn't explain the reason why this is not simply a "missed occasion" but the worst ever

the Losers are planning and executing the hijack of a medic military chopper; all the male members of the Loser team are already wearing camo uniforms; the only one who wears street clothes and needs a proper disguise is the character played by the beautiful Zoe Saldana...obviously she has to strip the pretty medic female soldier and put on the stolen uniform, it's logical, it's all ready, it's the plan ...and she doesn't! :o

Daveyonesagain is correct the clip is strangely incomplete :|
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:30 pm the worst missing occasion ever , from " The Losers" ( 2010)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hKcWzt4rBA

I find the Comic
https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/The-Lo ... 1?id=53402

Return to “General Discussion”