Far Cry 6 potential

Announcements & General Discussion
kodonly

Far Cry 6 potential

Post by kodonly »

Far Cry 6 has multiple female enemy types. Some, or most of the female uniforms look good, and distinguishable. From fairly far away you can distinguish if a enemy soldier is a male or female. There are probably over 10 different enemy soldier types/outfits (that we've seen so far from gameplay), and very slight variations among some of them.

Other than that, you can drag enemies now, for the first time in a FC game. Before you had to OTS carry enemies, and you still can OTS carry enemies, but now also drag them. This is confirmed from watching one of the latest IGN gameplay presentations. The IGN previewer points out that he is actually dragging a enemy behind him, which is new to the FC series.

Another new mechanic that is of interest. Holstering your weapon makes it where enemies are not immediately aggro'd onto the player character. This is also a first for the FC series. So you can actually walk around, and walk right up next to a enemy soldier/'s outside of a restricted area. So a enemy patrol in a vehicle will not instantly aggro onto you, or at all if your gun is holstered. This mechanic adds another layer/possibilities to stealth takedowns, and ambushes in FC6.

Anyway, FC6 may not have uniform stealing, but it has everything else, you guys might look into the game if you haven't already. It comes out October 7th.
Trackman281

Re: Far Cry 6 potential

Post by Trackman281 »

Don't worry, I've been looking at this for a while now. I will definitely be buying this game when it gets released and I will be looking for possible story ideas and USB scenes during my playthrough. :D
ascetic

Post by ascetic »

There is a new trailer and while there is no uniform stealing, a character says to the fenale protagonist something like 'are you ready for your new uniform' ?

It a tease of epic proportion for someone like us)
kodonly

Post by kodonly »

The trailer also showed a new enemy soldier type (or outfit anyway) I don't think we've seen before. It was also a female. I am super excited about the game.
Trackman281 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:04 pm Don't worry, I've been looking at this for a while now. I will definitely be buying this game when it gets released and I will be looking for possible story ideas and USB scenes during my playthrough. :D
Of everyone on this forum, I knew for a fact you were getting Far Cry 6. Yeah it should be good, its definitely going to be a game to have the best PC as possible, which I don't have right now. However I have a Xbox Series X. High resolution, maxed out graphics for those ryona video/stories is important :D
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Of everyone on this forum, I knew for a fact you were getting Far Cry 6.
Hahaha, does it really show that much that I love video games. :D :lol:

I agree that for the best experience, it is best played on PC, but I'm afraid even I can't afford one of those maxed out gaming PC's either. I currently play on a Playstation 5 myself, as there are several more games due to be released soon that I'm hoping will also offer some great stories or USB scenes. :D

Return to “General Discussion”