I must leave.

Announcements & General Discussion
logger76

I must leave.

Post by logger76 »

Is it possible for someone to delete my account and remove me. I think its time for me move on.
esercito sconfitto

Re: I must leave.

Post by esercito sconfitto »

this kind of thing has become epidemic :roll:

Logger, just log out ;) ( by clicking on your username at the top and choosing " Logout " in the scroll)

or delete your account by yourself :x

out of curiosity, before you vanish in the mist, can you tell us if you are from the 'old board'? maybe with a different username? 8-)

but just remember, once a uniform stealing broad.... :D

and be safe, and good luck in the mist out here :)
Void99

Post by Void99 »

Am I missing something?
Member who has only made 1 post (the OP of this topic) announcing they must leave?

These are strange times, are they not?
Charlie06

Post by Charlie06 »

I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps he either delated his posts or that a mod took care of it. I'm like why make a post that you are leaving if you never contributed the community. I vanished for like a year before I was active again, never made a show of it. Their name sounded familiar but I don't remember ever seeing anything they posted when I looked at their states only saw a couple of posts...again they might have already deleted their posts already.
johnboy12
Site Admin

Post by johnboy12 »

logger76 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:23 am Is it possible for someone to delete my account and remove me. I think its time for me move on.
Meh....you can take care of that yourself

Return to “General Discussion”