almost the number 1 in deviantart topics?

Announcements & General Discussion
thedude31

almost the number 1 in deviantart topics?

Post by thedude31 »

wow, i haven't even been here for a full year yet and I feel like i am making a decent impact, it seems people really like my uniform ideas, and seem to enjoy what i have commissioned so far and the like, i mean look at what i have brought to usb. jungle infiltration, afra prisoners, how to train your gains, and amethyst fails part 2 vol1-2
this isn't to stroke an ego or anything, its just like... wow, never knew i would get so many people to like what i have worked up in my head
micpop2

Re: almost the number 1 in deviantart topics?

Post by micpop2 »

link your work here :D
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

micpop, this topic in General Discussion is purposely intended to celebrate the number of views of the topic posted at the Deviantart section of the board and linked below here

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5462

I would like to pay my personal congratulations to The Dude on the success and the interest raised by his commissioned artworks and his decision to share them here with all the other members :D
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I agree, congratulations "the dude" and of course, as Esercito pointed out above. Thank you very much as well for sharing your commissions with us all. :D

Return to “General Discussion”