In need of a Chinese speaker

Announcements & General Discussion
Mr. Peaky Blinder

In need of a Chinese speaker

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Hi all,

The following clip is not directly related to the board although it does involve the stripping of a young policewoman.

Despite my best efforts, I cannot uncover any details about the scene. All I know it is a movie, not drama; judging by the post-colonial uniform it was 1997-2003, it was likely a comedy or romance flick.

The policewoman is really hot, however. I think it may also be a scene because police officers on HK never go to or from work in their uniforms and she's drunk in the middle of nowhere. An escapee? Worth knowing more anyway.

So, can a Chinese speaker ask for the title on there or maybe offer an insight into the name of the movie? It would be much appreciated.

Here it is, see my point.

Ps Don't try that today!

-7 yk:/男子救回醉酒女警,闭着眼睛帮美女换衣服,“男言之隐”救了她 http://m.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDM1MzE2N ... 86bb430f31 长按复制此口令$KbNPXXYJ1TI$,打开【优酷APP】就可以看了~!
FuneralPrincess

Re: In need of a Chinese speaker

Post by FuneralPrincess »

name is 人间色相
Mr. Peaky Blinder

FuneralPrincess wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:40 am name is 人间色相
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Many thanks, friend!

And welcome on board.

I was able to locate the movie. It doesn't have a scene but does involve the policewoman getting her uniform removed by her admirer. Better still, we get to see her put her uniform and tights back on the next morning.

Return to “General Discussion”