Was interested to see if anyone would be interested in a slightly different scenario

Announcements & General Discussion
meditions142

Was interested to see if anyone would be interested in a slightly different scenario

Post by meditions142 »

I was wondering if people would be interested in stories or videos of a variation on the uniform stealing concept. That is cases where a woman is replaced by another woman but doesn't have her uniform taken.

Take for example a situation where an intruder knocks out a receptionist and takes her place at the desk without actually stealing her clothes.

Would people be interested in stuff like that and if so would it be best to set up a separate topic for it?
micpop2

Re: Was interested to see if anyone would be interested in a slightly different scenario

Post by micpop2 »

any new pice of creative art is good, if you are into it just do your thing!
rufusluciusivan

Re: Was interested to see if anyone would be interested in a slightly different scenario

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I guess it's a grey area, but personally I think that as long it's in a separate clearly indicated topic, it shouldn't be a problem. I could be interested in such scenes. Plus, just like with scenes that feature male and female uniform stealers at the same time (such as in Bleach or Get Backers), it only needs a few tweakings to re-imagine them as 'full USB' scenes, and I'm always looking for more sources of inspiration.

I still remember one of such scenes. Don't really know where it comes from, the video was called 'The Death of the Hulk' of something, with a guard called Betty. (I'm almost certain that it's from the 1990's movie The Death of the Incredible Hulk judging by its WIkipedia page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death ... dible_Hulk )

Technically a uniform stealing was involved because, if I remember correctly the infiltrator managed to get her hands on a set of clothes by taking one of a guard's set of uniforms in a dry cleaning business. However, the takedown itself involved an already uniformed infiltrator knocking out a guard with chloroform while she was at her desk and taking her place without stealing her clothes. To this day, it's still one of the best chloroforming scene in mainstream media I've ever seen...
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

I've found a lot of these "replacement" scenes over the years in comic books and such, but I've been hesitant to post them since they don't perfectly fit the criteria of the board (even though they do feature a woman getting knocked out so another one can assume her place).

But I imagine it would be fine if it was a clearly separated topic.
artdodge

Post by artdodge »

Not really something that appeals to me but if it were a separate section for those interested in it I don't see any problem with that
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

I can think of a number of scenarios that involve handling/undressing an unresponsive woman that have nothing to do with stealing her clothing. 1) we've all seen on tv where two people are fighting and the woman gets knocked down and cracks her head on something. The person still standing has the bright idea to drag the woman to the bathroom, undress her, and make it look like she fell in the bathtub. 2) somebody runs down a woman in the road by accident. the perps then drag the runned over woman off somewhere, tear off her clothes so it looks like she got raped or something. Btw I read in a detective magazine where a couple of scumbags actually did this to some woman by a highway trying to fix her bike. 3) preps knock out a woman and redress her to suit their purposes so she looks how they want her to look. A scene in the movie Vertigo comes to mind. 4) to cover up a murder. From another detective magazine story, a guy's sidekick muscles his way into the guy's wife's hotel room, strangles the wife, and then makes it look she got raped.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Meditions, don't worry, just add a warning ( if you want) and post this kind of scenes .
there is anything against the rules of the board ;)

alas back in 2016 I wrote the rules of the board in the sticky topic at the top of this "General Discussion" forum
and nobody reads them :?

I feel so stupid :lol:

Meditions, I believe that what you described is at the number 2)

are hence allowed

1) women mugging other women of their clothes for disguise purpose

2) women NOT mugging other women of clothes, but of ID papers, what else , for disguise purpose ( better to say impersonation)

3) women mugging other women of their clothes just because they want their outfits

4)women mugging other women of single worn items ( jackets, shoes, etc.)

5) women stripping other women of their clothes or uniforms in a warlike scenario , like pillage after the battle or partisans providing themselves of any useful item, especially captured uniforms, but not for disguise

6) women stripping other women to search them ( stripsearch , airport security etc.)

7) women forced to trade clothes

8) women voluntarily trading clothes

9) women stripping other women, captured or detained, for control purpose or in hostage taking or intentionally to humiliate them

10) men stripping women to provide other women ( supposedly accomplices) with their clothes or uniforms

11) men mugging women of their clothes to disguise themselves ( to look like women or using the captured unisex uniform)

Return to “General Discussion”